Old 02-13-2013, 10:27 AM   #391
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
So as I sit & breathe... there are currently 5... FIVE boxes of Thin Mints in my kitchen.

Hope your weekend is going well, Maggie!!
Scary!! You're brave! How are you liking JUDDD? I hope it goes well for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
You're still the one --- I want to talk to in bed
You're still the one ---- that turns my head
We're still having fun and you're still the one.

25 years strong today!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! I hope you celebrated in style!! What a wonderful testimony!! 25 years and still in love!! Very ispiring!! Keep up the good work!! you're doing great!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2013, 10:51 AM   #392
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Unhealthy/Healthier/Healthy
WOE: 90% Low Carb/10% Other depending on my day & mood!
Start Date: Monday
Happy Valentine's Day!

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I'm all carbed up, how about you?

2 days too many celebrating my 25th Anniversary!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #393
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
Start Date: 8/22/14
Maggie~ first of all, Happy Anniversary!!!! Glad you celebrated..

I absolutely LOVE Juddd. Totally fits with my lifestyle and I never feel deprived of anything...while I might be flakey..even *I* can do something for 1 day ...grand scheme of things that's what it boils down to, every other day of dieting.. I haven't touched any more of the cookies..this is just unheard of in my world, but I guess I'm finding that nothing is off limits is really not as alluring as once thought..
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 11:43 AM   #394
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I am glad you are figuring this all out Danielle. I would not be ready to tackle JUDDD not so disciplined I fear. Carbed up some because Tom got the best of me(he's STILL in the house, hopes he leaves soon!) and also one NEEDS to indulge every now again to keep one sane. I have the whole rest of the week to try to beat Tom's visit along with my carbfest so onward I shall go.

Have a nice Thursday!

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-14-2013 at 11:44 AM..
Old 02-14-2013, 12:01 PM   #395
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Happy Valentine's day!! No worries about the carb fest..cute rhyme Oh no!!! Last time you sent TOM packing, he came my way, express lane... Oh well, guess we have to share the bugger...
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 06:57 AM   #396
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Hee hee, Maggie! Hang in there.
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 08:50 AM   #397
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Shari get ready Tom is packing his bags be careful he may be going to your house!

Hanging in there Christine, that's all I can do.
Old 02-19-2013, 06:38 AM   #398
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Magie thanks for dropping by. I'm still hanging in there. Decided the chocolates I got for Valentines will be lasting me a while; if I'm good doing the week I'll indulge in one chocolate every Sunday. I'm not sure if I'm that disciplined but we'll see. Hope you have a great week!
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 08:20 AM   #399
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sldeal View Post
Magie thanks for dropping by. I'm still hanging in there. Decided the chocolates I got for Valentines will be lasting me a while; if I'm good doing the week I'll indulge in one chocolate every Sunday. I'm not sure if I'm that disciplined but we'll see. Hope you have a great week!
Hey lady those chocolates sound yummy good. No Valentine's Day candy here being disciplined right now. You are so disciplined to eat only only one on Sunday until they are gone, I am an all or nothing kind of gal and that is what has gotten me into so much trouble in the weight department. I am working on my thoughts as to why I gain and I do know that certain foods just trigger me and I need to eliminate them from my diet. You are doing great, KUTGW!
Old 02-19-2013, 12:40 PM   #400
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: sldeal
Stats: 187/165/150
WOE: Atkins 72/Fast5
Start Date: December 27, 2012
Quote:
Hey lady those chocolates sound yummy good. No Valentine's Day candy here being disciplined right now. You are so disciplined to eat only only one on Sunday until they are gone, I am an all or nothing kind of gal and that is what has gotten me into so much trouble in the weight department. I am working on my thoughts as to why I gain and I do know that certain foods just trigger me and I need to eliminate them from my diet. You are doing great, KUTGW!
LOL. Like you I usually eat everything in one go, I always felt it was easier that way. My philosophy use to be "If I eat it all now, I don't have to worry about later." Well you see where that got me. The chocolates are tucked all the way in the back in my freezer, if I don't see them I won't think about them. I've never been this disciplined before so we'll see if it works. I'm praying I can hold out.
sldeal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:08 AM   #401
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Arghhhhhh! I hate when my pants are soooo tight and it is hard bending over and I can't breathe!!!!!! I am soooo tired of myself and so glad that I am on somekind of plan to get it off. I need to stay consistent and just remember days like this where I feel like a stuffed sausage! Argggghhhhhyhh!
Old 02-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #402
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
don't feel bad! yesterday at work I had to bend and reach into the back of a closet to get some paper...a boob popped right out from under my bra! Oh I am in trouble when even the bra's arent fitting anymore!!!!!
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:09 PM   #403
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus33 View Post
don't feel bad! yesterday at work I had to bend and reach into the back of a closet to get some paper...a boob popped right out from under my bra! Oh I am in trouble when even the bra's arent fitting anymore!!!!!
OMG Lo! No way!!!! I hear you on the boobage mine are hummungo!!!! It's really NOT a laughing matter! I can't stop laughing! You have certainly made my gloomy day here in Michigan.
Old 02-20-2013, 12:18 PM   #404

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Quote:
OMG Lo! No way!!!! I hear you on the boobage mine are hummungo!!!! It's really NOT a laughing matter! I can't stop laughing! You have certainly made my gloomy day here in Michigan.
I'm dying here.....
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:53 PM   #405
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I know Gracie, too funny because I can relate!

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-20-2013 at 12:55 PM..
Old 02-20-2013, 01:11 PM   #406
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lotus33
Stats: 220/214/130
WOE: smash up of a few
Start Date: 3-17-14
Good thing I only work with one other lady!!! I was laughing so hard after I figured out what the heck happened!
lotus33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:50 AM   #407

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: Atkins
Now that is funny!!

Maggie congrats on the release!!! The rewards are instant and quick so you'll feel a lot better soon and those pants will be hanging off with droopy booty soon.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:49 AM   #408

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Maggie!! hope your P2 day 4 is going well!.. at least you have the no hunger thing going on!.. I am excited to see how you do.. so far EXCELLENT!!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:17 AM   #409
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Now that is funny!!

Maggie congrats on the release!!! The rewards are instant and quick so you'll feel a lot better soon and those pants will be hanging off with droopy booty soon.
Oh the feeling of droopy booty can't happen soon enough Shari. Thanks for the support!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:19 AM   #410
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Maggie!! hope your P2 day 4 is going well!.. at least you have the no hunger thing going on!.. I am excited to see how you do.. so far EXCELLENT!!!
It is going well, thank you Deb. Yep day #4 and this ole' body released 2.2 lbs. I have now officially lost my load weight of 3 lbs. and another 5 lbs. so that is good. Now if only I can keep my optimisim up until my round is over and beyond it will be great!

Thanks for the support and have a great day!
Old 02-21-2013, 07:37 AM   #411
Blabbermouth!!!

Congrat's Maggie on the losses so far! I guess I missed it somewhere that you were gonna start another round.. Keep it up I'm sure you will rock it like usual.
Old 02-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #412
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Congrat's Maggie on the losses so far! I guess I missed it somewhere that you were gonna start another round.. Keep it up I'm sure you will rock it like usual.
Hey Danielle, yea I decided I needed to reel my eating in and nothing can do that like sticking to the Hcg Protocol. If I deviate it shows up on the scale as you well know. I actually surprised myself but I did it last year and as you know had success with it but didn't follow through with the appropriate P3/4 which really is crucial in this plan. I am giving it my all this time and working hard on my emotional/bored/stress eating problem and I pray I can get somewhat of a grip on it. I started sneaking food when I was very young and food has always been this taboo kind of thing and my behavior with this has not changed. I NEED to change my thinking and relationship with food soooo desperately, maybe I am not desperate enough. Alas, yet again I have talked someone's ear off. I am going the Hcg Protocol route until I get most of my weight off and I am working on myself during it. I am detoxing from bad food choices and that is the way I look at this and praying I can do a proper P3/4 and go from there. Thank you for the support I know far to well the loses are great in the beginning but toward the end of the round it slows up so I am ready for that. I just feel good today that I am not bloated and bend over without feeling tight in my clothes.

Have a fantastic Thursday lady!

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-21-2013 at 07:54 AM..
Old 02-21-2013, 08:10 AM   #413
Blabbermouth!!!

I can certainly relate to the childhood issues with food. I snuck food from a very young age too.. Many of my issues with food stem from familial issues and I think I have finally broken the cycle. Definitely have a clearer understanding of why I do some of the things I do. Kinda scary to go down the road of unknown but I realized that my desire for good health mentally & physically, as well as weightloss, was too important to me. Definitely keep digging and working to find out what triggers you have, you'll find that once you do the allure of food to medicate or celebrate changes greatly.

I know you will be nothing but awesome with this round, you got this lady!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell
Old 02-21-2013, 11:29 AM   #414
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Quote:

OMG! This is too funny, and it has happened to me (wasn't funny at the time!)

Congrats on the loss Maggie, and thank you for the love.
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:39 AM   #415
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Happy Friday, Maggie! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #416
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Friday mroning everyone. It is snowing here again in Michigan, why should I be surprised. My DS who have served in the Army and has had 2 tours in Afghanistan will officially be home to stay on Saturday in the evening. I am soooo excited, it has been 5 years since he has been gone and I am so looking forward to giving him a great big kiss and hugging on him and not letting him go.
His favorite character when he was a little boy was a story about a penguin who was very adventurous named Scamper. In the movie Scamper runs away on an adventure and then is scolded by his parents for leaving and my son would always run and hide behind our curtains in the living room because he didn't want to see Scamper get scolded for disobeying his parents rules. The first thing that comes out of Scamper's mouth to his parents is "do you want to hear about my trip?" Well needless to say they didn't want to hear because he had no business running off like that. I call my son Scamper and when I see him tomorrow at the airport I am going to have a sign that says " Welcome Home Scamper! I WANT to hear about your trip! I thought it would be appropriate because he reminded me so much of this character, always looking for some adventures and I am praying it is all said and done. I know it is he did not re-enlist, thank God so he is here in Michigan to stay. He is married and has a lovely bride. Needless to say this weekend is going to be wonderful! We are meeting him at the airport with my DIL's parents and then all of us are going out to where my 2nd son works(Carrabas) so my DS1 can see his brother. My DS2 said that I could order a 5 oz. chicekn breast with no oils and steammed green beans with no butter so that is what I will eat. The resturant of course is an Italian resturant and plenty of other goodies are on the menu but I think those will be my best choices. I will take whatever the scale says so I am not worried over it. Let's see the scale is down some again today but I am looking not to weigh again until Monday. I want to weigh only 1x a week during this round because the scale can be fickle and I just don't want to watch it be fickle. So I am down another pound making that 9 lbs let go from this body thus far. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your families and friends and stay warm to those out there in the cold states.

BTW- DS #1 looks nothing like me. I am Hispanic and hubby is well very white. My son looks more like his grandfather on my husband's side. DS2 looks exactly like me short and stumpy and has the latino look.

Happy 24th Birthday Justin!

149763_10150316665445481_882860480_15805637_5379639_n.jpg

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-22-2013 at 06:05 AM..
Old 02-22-2013, 06:12 AM   #417
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Stats: 240/current ?/125
WOE: JUDDD restart 8/14
Start Date: (Juddd 2010)
Maggie, how wonderful! I'm so happy for you. Enjoy your reunion to the fullest, it really is a blessing to have family all together.
Blonde with a Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:14 PM   #418

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
This is so wonderful Maggie!! I hope you are enjoying your reunion, such a cute couple they are!!..

Have a fantastic get together, and that is a reward in itself.. food is fuel.. right?
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #419
Blabbermouth!!!

Have a wonderful time with your family Maggie! Sounds like it's gonna be a great time.

funny about what you said about ds not looking like you..LOL My youngest looks NOTHING like me..she is very fair and very tall..she is spitting image of daddy.. the other 2 look more like me, more like cocoa Altho', I am officially THE shortest in our little family
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 AM   #420
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

010.jpg

Okay everyone, here is my DS's wedding picture about almost 3 years ago! Please no comments on my size, definitely not one of my better pictures. I have always hated taking pictures because of my size. These pictures are on my computer so it is easy for me to upload. I need to take some current pictures of myself so you all can see. I am going to see if I can get a picture up here that DH and I took last year in the Fall so we shall see. You can see how different my sons look from eachother it is tooo funny and no one believes they are even brothers. I was around 245 lbs.( not good size on a 5'2 body) in that picture I had just given up the months before and allowed myself to balloon on up the scale. My DS that is coming home said that he is going to whip DH and I into shape once and for all and I believe him. I certainly do not know where he got his genes from, well DH was a skinny guy at one time but rounds of Prednizone and other factors have not helped his weight either but this picture is not us now.

Well enough said I do hope you can see the pic?