Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #421
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
OK GOTCHA!!! Puking= working to the max!! LOL I have to get back to the gym. DD got promoted up the the transitional Kindergarden class because she was excelling. So I was happy. But in the new TK class they don't take NAPS!!!!!!!!!!! So as soon as I pick her up she is whiny and sleep within 5 minutes. So I haven't been able to go to the gym. And working out at home is soooo unmotivating. And I have tried waking her and she just cries. HELP!! I miss the gym. Seeing other people sweat makes me want to sweat it up!

I am with you. I don't like getting dressed up in panty hose and such. If I could dress casually I would everyday!

My Journal

Goals
1-Mar Down 20 lbs
20-Mar Down 30lbs -NYC TRIP
3-Apr Down 40lbs!!!
17-Apr Down 50lbs!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2012, 09:31 AM   #422
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: iamfaithful
OK Maybe you will find something in your field of nutrition/fitness.....
Old 06-05-2012, 09:34 AM   #423
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
Aww Bobby will be fine. AND straight A's shows it!!! I don't want to puke either...lol This day is dragggingggg. Zzzzzz! Get dressed Missy!!! A job is coming your way!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #424
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JCWANNABE
Stats: 289/257/135 5'5"
Start Date: April 18th, 2012
Excited at the puking!!! LOVE IT! I know what you mean.

You must be so proud of Bobby! What a little smarty pants . Is Autumn a bonus daughter? You are so lucky that you get along with your ex. My husbands ex actually told him that she would do everything she could to stop robert from ever having a relationship with him. And this coming from the women who abandoned her other two children. They had three boys together. When the boys were one and a half, three, and five, she took the youngest and left the other two and pretty much dissapeared for 4 years. Then when she reapeared she told the boys that their dad had hid them from her and then proceeded to hardly care about them.

So you are sooooo lucky!!!!!!

Sorry, kind of off topic
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rate-lose.html
Old 06-05-2012, 11:33 AM   #425
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Yep she is the bonus step daughter!

Seabreeze- one thing when I had my surgery I ate whatever tasted good and whatever someone made me, didnt care about carbs or anything,and I lost 13 pounds, you really burn calories healing for sure, and you got busted up royally so eat whatever you can and you will be surprised!! I really think you need all food groups when healing from surgery and injury, you will be fine!

Job Fair-ughghg depressing, like people with kids in strollers, if I wanted to be a mechanic or truck driver I was golden but I have to go to these, so I went! I had to have Tony come home to watch autumn I could have taken her it was crazy and not to mention so many people they couldnt let you in the room at the same time due to fire hazard, so giant waste of time, but I perfected a new eye shadow look not too bold for job things, LOL That is my positive I am taking away, LOL

Its looking like professional gambler is the next career!!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #426
Major LCF Poster!

Hey, perfecting a new eyeshadow look is awesome!!!! Sorry the job fair was a boring going through the motions thing . But, you got to go and show off your hotness! Even if it was to truck drivers and mechanics . Hey, I'm married to a farm mechanic (soon to be brewery owner). Some of them aren't too shabby.

Just don't go the the workout thing and puke, it will ruin your make up! Puking always makes your eyes water.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:53 PM   #427

I am going tonight, free class at 5:30, after it is $49 a month unlimited and they are adding yoga next week, kick boxing, punching bags, boot camp workouts, drills outside with running, I love it! I will probably never end up going to my real gym! The guy that is the one instructor lost over 100 pounds incredible so I am very anxious to check it out, kids have to be 15, but he said Robert looks like a teenager so he can come with me tonight to the intro session. This was exactly what I was looking for!!!!! I am so excited I could bust and of course in a few days he will be needing my marketing skills LOL!!!!
Old 06-05-2012, 01:49 PM   #428
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Sorry the job fair was a waste of time. Have fun at the class tonight.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:14 PM   #429
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: kristie88
Stats: 320.6/249.8/239 6th Goal restart 317.6
Start Date: 5/28/10 re-start 12/7/11
just found your blog.. im so happy for you .. your doing great!!! i just wanted to pop in say hello!!
Old 06-05-2012, 03:26 PM   #430
Major LCF Poster!

No the job fair was profyable in the makeup area!

Hey, if you had taken Amber there would have only been professionals there. Wish you would have known you could have gone in your bekini & maybe landed sme type of job.

I like the term " Bonus kid " never heard that term. Will incorporate that into the family.
Old 06-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #431
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tiggy_oz
Stats: 330/249/190 5'10"
WOE: LCHF + IF
Start Date: 1 Nov 2010 (+4 months off & 20lb regain)
Amber I suspect your ex is right and that you probably could be a good financial planner. My grandfather (now retired) and uncle were in the business and did VERY VERY well from it. But ya, its about the shmooze and building rapport with people as much as the financial knowledge. Both of them are REALLY good with people and thats probably why they had excellent success.

Aww bobby - poor kid. As someone said, at least you are modelling a really good relationship of ex spouses for him. Yay for the smarty pants and doing high level math. Calculus in grade 9? YUCK!! Glad they didn't make us do it until elective math in late high school. Not my fave subject despite it being easy. Seemed entirely pointless to me. Like when do I really need to calculate bla bla of a freaking parabola in real life.

I'm with the runing away from puking crowd. hehe! The new place sounds really great. Fantastic they will let bobby come despite being a bit young! Have fun gym bunny!

"We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world." -Buddha

Tiggy Jones Diary
Old 06-05-2012, 05:48 PM   #432
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
I am going tonight, free class at 5:30, after it is $49 a month unlimited and they are adding yoga next week, kick boxing, punching bags, boot camp workouts, drills outside with running, I love it! I will probably never end up going to my real gym! The guy that is the one instructor lost over 100 pounds incredible so I am very anxious to check it out, kids have to be 15, but he said Robert looks like a teenager so he can come with me tonight to the intro session. This was exactly what I was looking for!!!!! I am so excited I could bust and of course in a few days he will be needing my marketing skills LOL!!!!
AWESOME!!!!!
:jump joy:

I always hate it when people who have never been fat a day in their life, or only lost like 30 pound, profess to all knowing weight loss gods. If someone has lost that kind of weight, they have BEEN there! They know what it takes. Hey, that sounds like you! Maybe you should work at a gym! Probably would not pay enough though . Personal trainers can make decent money if they keep booked up at $60 and hour though .

Anyway, sounds like an awesome place to go say adios to some adipose!
Old 06-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #433
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sorry about the job fair. But YAY on the eyeshadow. You should do a tutorial. I hate makeup but mainly because I never wear it and dont know how to apply it properly. I fear looking like a CLOWN!!!

I want to hear about your experience at this new class... the more you type about it I get EXCITED!!! Sounds like a good class. I want to find a bootcamp here in ATL.
Old 06-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #434

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
Yes, be proud of Bobbie! Woohoo! We do that here too. 2 math classes a day for the kids that excell on the PSSAs.

Kids do want parents together. They also have trouble realizing that relationships aren't just flipped easily....they are playing with dating and fickle at this stage. Time for the types of love talk.

It is good that he sees you being adult and getting along with ex. Good role models!

LOL on the puking! Won't run to it or away!

Yep, DS layed off and has to do those fairs, etc. too....even though he knows he will be called back....

Last edited by kittycitygirl; 06-05-2012 at 08:08 PM..
Old 06-06-2012, 02:53 AM   #435

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb
Quote:

Please?

Old 06-06-2012, 03:47 AM   #436
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: kmcentire
Stats: 223/192/175
Good Morning Amber!!! Can't wait to hear about the new place!!! It sounds very interesting.

Well, I made it back to the gym yesterday. I pretty much have my DD situated for the summer and so maybe I can get back on track with the gym. My finger did pretty good considering. It is a little stiff this morning and sore, but that's okay. It was at least able to hold onto a dumbbell. And I am so excited about that!!!

I have been away from the boards, so how is the job search going? I did see where it is almost vacation time!! I can't remember...have you been to Myrtle Beach before?

I am sore a little today and I LOVE this feeling. I have an appointment with a trainer at the gym next week. I just want to talk with him and pick his brain... I have gotten so much help from you, T, and Ileen and I just want to add a little more knowlege.. I want him to look at the way I look and decide what is a realistic goal for me.

Hope you have a great day!!
Old 06-06-2012, 04:11 AM   #437

OMG the class is so flipping hard and so totally cool, the one guy was the guy who is a personal trainer and lost over 100 pounds himself, really nice guy totally fun and personable makes you fill out a very detailed medical history, really like him. The guy who taught last night is a MMA fighter, he said less and less people were wanting to fight so they came up with this program to help people get in shape. It was grueling, Bobby was hating life, LOL I am so sore this morning I can hardly move and that was after the gym yesterday morning so today I better lay off, those 2 things did me in yesterday. Like you do box jumps say for 30 seconds, then a 10 second rest, then maybe 4 sets, then on to pushups, then power squats, then lunges, then overhead presses, then run around the building outside 3 times, everything is very concentrated bursts with multiple sets. Honestly 30 seconds does not seem long until your freaking thighs are burning and then the 10 second rest is nothing! So they wanted you to do the revolving monthly thing, I said honestly I want to make sure I can do it that I am coming 3-4 times a week and then I will keep going, but I am paying for one month only, I stuck my ground and they were nice about it. So that made me happy and it is only a mile from my house, I could walk to it.
Today I have the doctor and Bobby has a baseball game that is a drive away, so I think I am laying low, I am a hurting puppy from all that yesterday and with the draining today I think I better lay low, but tomorrow I am back! I need to get boxing gloves for the bag class. Every week all the workouts change, and next week they are going to add a couple yoga classes which the hot yoga place I was going is $120/month so even though I would love to start that again between the price and the gas to go over to the other side, this makes more sense.
Here is a sample of this place they started on the other side of town, that little girl that lost 136 pounds is only 4'11, flipping that tire!
Testimonials | MMAXOUT Fitness
Old 06-06-2012, 04:12 AM   #438

Kristi- I wondered where the heck you were!!!! No job yet, we leave for Myrtle Beach on June 30th, yes we have all been there except Autumn, we are looking forward to that trip!
Yeah on getting back to the gym and routine, I know how hard it is to be off of routine!
Old 06-06-2012, 06:19 AM   #439
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: whipper75229
Stats: 189/165.6/145 5'3.25" Age 66
WOE: Diabetic - LOW CARB FOR LIFE!! A1C 5.6
Start Date: June 2010
Gosh! that makes me hurt just thinking about it! LOL
Old 06-06-2012, 06:44 AM   #440
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Martini72
Stats: ut ohh/aww shucks/wow
WOE: low carbs
Start Date: September 201o
I fell tired just reading that!!! Glad you liked it!!! Poor Bobby...LOL Don't hurt yourself!! Glad nobody puked...lol
Old 06-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #441
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
Start Date: January 19, 2011
Amber - wow that sounds like quite the workout!!!
Glad you didn't puke
Old 06-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #442
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Awesome that you liked the workout!!!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:44 AM   #443
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Seabreezes
Stats: 191/162/160
WOE: JUDDD let me lose 30 pounds and keep it off
Start Date: Seems like forever - restart June '11
Well, that was a workout and a half if not more!! Glad you had fun! I will be excited to just walk!

I love the term "Bonus Child". That must mean you are all getting on better.

Thanks for the O k to eat what tastes good I really don't have much of an appetite so guess it really doesn't matter.

Have a great day everyone.

Hugs to ALL
Old 06-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #444

OMG I now own boxing gloves, I went to the doctor and got drained and I had 10 minutes to get to the class it was called Bag class, it was all reps of different punching and kicking on the bag, for 45 minutes then 15 minutes of ab exercises, I am loving this nonsense!!! I left there a sweaty mess, my butt better be looking awesome come Sept, LOL So I am glad I joined this, I think I am going to like it!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #445
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

WOOOOO HOOOO on the class. I need something like that. My friend is enrolled in a bootcamp in Nashville that has the same routine. I need something like that in the ATL..... just need to find the time.

Have a good day!! YAY for boxing gloves. Don't go knocking people out! HAHA
Old 06-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #446
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Love the idea of you in boxing gloves! Glad you liked the class!!! When I am in better shape alot farther down the road I would love to take a kickboxing class. How's Bobby this morning, is he as sore as you are?
Old 06-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #447

Gallery: WATCH-ME-SHRINK
Stats: 168, Size 12/138 lowest/goal 148 5'7
WOE: Carb rotations/mod carb
Quote:
OMG the class is so flipping hard and so totally cool, the one guy was the guy who is a personal trainer and lost over 100 pounds himself, really nice guy totally fun and personable makes you fill out a very detailed medical history, really like him. The guy who taught last night is a MMA fighter, he said less and less people were wanting to fight so they came up with this program to help people get in shape. It was grueling, Bobby was hating life, LOL I am so sore this morning I can hardly move and that was after the gym yesterday morning so today I better lay off, those 2 things did me in yesterday. Like you do box jumps say for 30 seconds, then a 10 second rest, then maybe 4 sets, then on to pushups, then power squats, then lunges, then overhead presses, then run around the building outside 3 times, everything is very concentrated bursts with multiple sets. Honestly 30 seconds does not seem long until your freaking thighs are burning and then the 10 second rest is nothing! So they wanted you to do the revolving monthly thing, I said honestly I want to make sure I can do it that I am coming 3-4 times a week and then I will keep going, but I am paying for one month only, I stuck my ground and they were nice about it. So that made me happy and it is only a mile from my house, I could walk to it.

Here is a sample of this place they started on the other side of town, that little girl that lost 136 pounds is only 4'11, flipping that tire!
Testimonials | MMAXOUT Fitness

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.
I'll have to check out & read the testimonial link later when I have more time.
Somewhat swamped!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #448
Major LCF Poster!

"MMAXOUT your expectations of what is possible for you… You can handle anything"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THAT QUOTE!!!! It is everything weight loss is about!

Sounds like you found a great place to kick you weight loss into gear . You go and kick some serious booty!!!

Oh, the gloves have got to be great for protecting your nails .
Old 06-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #449
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh yes.... protecting the nails is a MUST!!!!!!!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:17 AM   #450
Major LCF Poster!

Yeah! Now Amber can really beat up the Whoosh Fairy for being so mean to most of you! & she is getting her practice in! You go girl!!!!!
Closed Thread