Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JCWANNABE
Stats: 289/257/135 5'5"
Start Date: April 18th, 2012
"Hotty housewife (in here somewhere) rock'n Atkins" or "Housewife Desperate to lose"

So, I'm actually doing it. I'm actually starting a journal! EEK!!!

Well, I have read so many stories that have encouraged me and I have thought to myself "Oh how I wish that was me. Could that be me? Yes! I can do that! I would love to have all of those awesome before and after pics! I will do it! Yes, I WILL do it!"

Time to put my money where my mouth is.

Ok, here is me. I actually lost over 100 pounds doing atkins. Then I got married, hubby though atkins as too expensive, and I gained it all back within a year and a half. I should put in there that I got pregnant on my honeymoon and again 2 1/2 years later. But I'll have been married for 7 years this summer and I can't blame "baby weight for weighing up to 289 pounds!

The good news is that I just finished my first two weeks on Atkins! I started at 276.6 and this morning the scale said 268 (although yesterday the scale said 267.6). I'm just going to call it a 9 pound loss in the first two weeks and say that I rock!

So..... Now it's goal setting time! My goal is to get to the 250's in the next two weeks. Yes, I know what you are all thinking. But there is a method to my madness. I like how another poster put it "if you aim for the stars you can land on the moon". Of course there is the rest of the sang about shooting for the barn and landing in poo.

Long story not so long: Like many of you, I have been fat (yes I just used the word fat, and it won't be the last time!) all my life. I was a chubby baby, toddler, kid, preteen, teen, and adult. The skinniest I have ever been was in the 160's when I was 18 and working at the Dicks drive in in Seattle. Let me tell you I RAN MY BUTT OFF ALL DAY! LITERALLY! I ate cheeseburgers for lunch and dinner every day but I got so much exercise and had so much caffeine that I lost weight anyway.

Fast forward a few years I was up to 289 or so when I was 21. Lost some weight with a job where I walked a lot, then got in a car wreak and ended up on my but doped up on pain killers for 6 months, gained it all back, and had to move back in with my parents because I could not work.

My mom, bless her heart, convinced me to go on atkins with her. Well, I was living with her, I knew she was losing weight on it. I ended up going back to college after a while and was able to revolve my whole life around school and working out. At the end there (when I was all hot and met my now hubby)I was barely in the high 170's and had A LOT of muscle. I was working out 2 hours a day 5 times a week alternating yoga and jazzersize. On my 5'5' frame I was not what you would call "thin", but I had confidence and was look'n pretty darn hot! Even though I still thought that I was really fat, How does that work?

Dun dun dun (ominous music in background) Then....... I got married, stopped atkins (hubby thought is was too expensive and that if I just ate unrefined foods I would be healthy) had kids, my fybromyalsia (yeah, I can't spell worth a darn) went bonkers and almost 7 years later I wish I was as thin as when I thought I was fat.

I have tried weight watchers, practically starving myself, binge and purge cycling, pills, blah blah blah........... I even looked at surgery. The fact is, this time is different. I am done being FAT!!!!!! I lost weight on Atkins before. I KNOW that low carb eating is not a diet for me. I simply HAVE to eat that way to be healthy. There is no way around it. I might be able to add some fruit and a LITTLE bit of whole grains after I am on maintenance, but for now:

I AM ALLERGIC TO CARBS!!!! THEY MAKE ME BREAK OUT IN FAT!!!!

There's that naughty f word again

So, lets share some laughs, recipes, triumphs, and all the stuff life throws at us. Feel free to come on over to my journal and say hi. Please, I mean really, I am totally desperate for some human interaction.

So I will try to find some of my hotty pics from before I gained my weight back and post them. I think I have one on facebook.

For now, motherhood calls and dinner won't make itself (darn it! )
JCWANNABE is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
Major LCF Poster!

So here I am at the end of the day of my first day having an online weight loss journal. I must be nuts! Well, no surprise there.

I ate pretty good today.

Breakfast: Coffee with LOTS of whole heavy cream YUM!

Side note: My tummy does not do very well with solid food in the morning usually. Unless it's carbs! LOL!

Lunch: Um... What did I have for lunch. Oh yeah, now I remember. Too lazy to cook so I had some pepperjack cheese, olives, and some jello with a little bit of cream on top (just plain old cream poured on top of jello tastes awesome)

Dinner: Hot links (2 =8 carbs, a little high, but not too bad) and pickles. Have you ever had those yummy spicy hot link sausages from Costco? The are these huge spicy sausages that come in a 12 pack. The carb count said 2 with 24 servings per pack. Why don't they just say 4 and let you eat a whole sausage as a serving? They know you are going to. Just the company's sick and twisted games that they take sadistic pleasure playing with our heads. Or marketing, one of the two.

I have also had a few diet pops and a bunch of crystal light. I like to make a pitcher of the lemonade and then add a single serve pack of the cherry pomigranit (spelling?) to make it a more fruity tooty drink. Yum.

So I am praying that tomorrow the scale goes down some from this mornings 268.2.

We'll see............
Old 05-08-2012, 11:55 PM   #3
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Maximoon
Stats: 165-170/155/151, 5'8"
WOE: No sugar, no flour diet
Start Date: April 2012
CONGRATS ON YOUR NEW JOURNAL!

Just wanted you to know that I'm cheering you on, already inspired by your story!

I'm new to this whole journaling thing myself, and I admit I'm a little bit timid and overwhelmed Yours is the first journal that I've "replied" to other than my own. I just felt inspired after reading your story and hearing a bit about your goals. Sounds as if you had a solid eating day, good job! I like to list what I eat everyday too because it keeps me accountable and honest (even if I might be tempted to "fib" on a bad day).

Since I'm relatively new at all this, I was wondering if you plan on daily weigh-ins? I'm pondering the pros and cons of this; I tend to get obsessed with the scale, but at the same time, I like to see the little "gains" and "losses" every day too. HMMMM...just thought I'd get your opinion.

Have a great night and rock out some numbers on that scale tomorrow!

Again best of luck to you on your journey.

Maxi
Maximoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:38 AM   #4
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BluJ
I'm rooting you on too! You can do this!!!
BluJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 11:07 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks for the encouragement Maxi and BluJ

Thanks for the encouragement guys!!! I could use all I can get

Well, the scale was kind of nice this morning. Down from 268.2 (i had to look ) to 267.8. Wow, looks a whole lot better on the screen than in my head

I guess that is down .4 pounds. Still, not the 267.6 that it was this weekend. Ahh, daily weigh-ins and the love-hate relationships we have with them.

To daily weigh in or not to daily weigh in, that is the question. The answer..... I think that it is different for each person. For me daily weigh in's help me to be accountable to myself and keep an eye on my carbs. If the scale goes down over a period of days or a week, I know I'm doing pretty good. If the scale goes up over a week, then I know that there are some hidden carbs that I am overlooking.

My sister, on the other hand, gets way depressed on the days that the scale goes up. She stresses way to much for daily weigh in's and has cut back to every week or two. Personally, if I knew that I was not going to have to weigh myself the next day I would be more likely to cheat myself food wise.

So I guess you have to ask yourself if you can stay positive and look at the days where the scale goes up with a grain of salt and say to yourself "I know that the scale is only showing water weight fluctuations or something". I LOVE days when the scale goes down. Especially the days when it goes down like 2 or 3 pounds after a while of going up or staying the same. Then I'm all super happy dance and it totally makes up for the "water weight" days.

Not that I know everything, I just like to pretend I do. I'll be back later when I need an excuse to take a break from housework
Old 05-09-2012, 08:24 PM   #6
Major LCF Poster!

Copy and past from a post I did in another thread

Here is a post that I put in another thread. I liked it so much that I thought that I would put it here to.

Here it is.................

Changing habits....
Its funny that you mentioned about changing habits. I've been thinking about how I look at food, and how lots of other people with weight issues think about it.

Have you ever been to a restaurant and you order something really yummy, and you are really enjoying it. And you think "hey, going to a restaurant is a treat so I should order whatever I want, I don't do it that often." And then you see some skinny pretty woman, or women, be seated close enough that you can see what they ordered. And what do they order: salad. You think to yourself, that is just a bit weird. They are showing off how good, and healthy, and skinny, and disciplined they are.

AND IT ANNOYS THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU!

Why does it annoy us so much? Because we wish that was us with all that self restraint! We wish that eating healthy was just another HABIT! But we don't have that habit. Our habits are unhealthy ones. Yes, I may have tons of self restraint in how I act and what I say, but I have not in how I eat.

WHY IS THAT?

Here is a crazy question. What if WE BECAME THOSE ANNOYING SKINNY PRETTY WOMEN WHO ORDERED SALADS!!!!!!! If you are reading this you are probably already starting to become one.

I was walking through costco tonight (wondering why they had to put the produce BEHIND the bakery ) trying to rush past the delicious smells of the baked goods and it got me thinking about saying no to eating food that does not help me do what I want to do: lose weight and be healthy.

I mean, let's think about this for a second. Imagine yourself looking in the mirror NAKED!

There are things there that you are wanting to change. Bulges, rolls, hanging bellies, cellulite, name your body foe.

Now think about something bad for you that you cannot have on your WOE. Standing there naked in front of a mirror holding a doughnut (or muffin, or whatever) think: Is eating this worth looking like this. Is this doughnut REALLY THAT IMPORTANT that I would choose eating it even if I knew the consequence was FAT! It really isn't is it?

So how do we make a habit to look at food as a cause and effect issue? For me that means that if I eat the atkins way, the effect is that I lose weight and get skinnier. And if I eat carbs, the effect is that I get fatter.

It seems like a no brainer on paper. BUT AS HARD AS IT IS IN REAL LIFE, I THINK THAT WE CAN ALL DO IT IN REAL LIFE!!!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

The end of the day, mostly....

I'm back. Here it is at the end of the day. Can I be corny for a second? Another day of victory! A day closer to meeting my goals! A day of eating on plan and being active getting things done! A day of getting all three of my bathroom scrubbed!

Sorry, corny moment over. In reality though, it is also a day that has left me tired as all get out and totally soar wishing that my three year old had not gotten to the breaker box for the hot tub so it is only at 97 degrees when I want it to be at 104 so that I can go soak away my day!

Sorry, corny moment turned ranting moment

I did get a lot done today. Well, a lot for me. Because of my back I can't do as much as I would like to. Like, you know, a normal person. If you could not tell already I am kind of a challenged homemaker. I have trouble keeping up with the house, the kids, cooking, shopping, walking the dog (which I have not done in at least three weeks ). But I keep trying.

I am kind of considering my massive house work days as exercise. I'm sure there is some web site somewhere that could tell you how may calories you burn doing house work, gardening, and all that stuff. So no guilt here that my swanky elliptical my husband says I don't use enough to justify him spending all that money on sat unused today (again). I am on kind of a restricted exercise thing from my doc anyhow. He wants me to start at 5 min every OTHER day. Pretty sad huh?

So all people that have legs to walk and the ability to do so DO IT! I can't just go and get 30-60 mins of cardio if I wanted to. Ok, I'll get off my soap box (for now, bwah haha!)

Ok, down to the food stuff. Here was my day:

Breakfast: coffee with cream

Lunch: Hot links again, 8 carbs worth

Dinner: same as lunch but with a few pickles

Dessert (currently eating while writing this ) jello with cream.

My husband is currently making me jealous of his IPA

I miss good beer! Last night a good porter sounded really good. Heck, it sounds pretty good right now! I'm kind of a beer geek. My husband home brews and we are working on opening our own brew pub. We are SOOOOOOOOO having a bunch of low carb menu options

On to the subject of jello. It has become my very good friend. Tonight I am discovering the joys of orange jello and cream So good!

You can really get a sweet fix on jello. Sugar free, of course. I like to pour about a tablespoon of whipping cream right out of the carton onto my jello and then stir it up. It's kind of like the ambrosia that you see at picnics.

Oh, does anybody have an awesome recipe for a sweet kind of spicy asian stir fry sauce? I got the stuff to make stir fry but I need to make a low carb (splenda?) sauce for it. Kind of a Mongolian beef taste is what I'm craving.

All right, I'll stop. More post to read. Oh I hope that hot tub hurries up and gets hot enough. I scrubbed all three of my bathrooms today, one of which I spend about an hour scrubbing. It was my 22 year old step son's bathroom and I have been avoiding it since he finally moved out a few moths ago. Totally gross, I know. It's just so easy to pretend that bathroom did not exist since it was a bio hazard zone for the two years Donald used it, and for the other two years one of my other step sons used it. We have two other perfectly good bathrooms, so it was not to hard to ignore. I did not get to the shower yet. It is currently housing overflow of dirty laundry (the laundry room is behind the gross bathroom). I guess I can't call it the gross bathroom any more can I? I mean, it's not like it has old nasty counters or anything. We actually bought our house brand new, so I have no excuses for not keeping it looking nice.

Another thing I did today: I vacuumed the sub floor. Yes, I said the sub floor. Why? Because currently my kitchen, dining room, living room, and hallway are all stripped down to the sub floor. I have 18 boxes of bamboo flooring to install. Unfortunately my husband won't be able to install it for about a month. But that's ok , I'm used to it. I've had sub flooring in the the hall way for over a year (even longer story, don't ask) . So a vacuume the sub flooring

Did I say I was done before? Noooo way!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BluJ
Yer working too hard! LOL. Good posts!

I don't weigh every day cause I sometimes get pist off.. Maybe once every 3 or 4 days.

One thing I don't wanna do is look at myself naked in the mirror. First of all, it would scare me and second, I really don't wanna see all my loose skin all at once. LOL!
BluJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluJ View Post
Yer working too hard! LOL. Good posts!

I don't weigh every day cause I sometimes get pist off.. Maybe once every 3 or 4 days.

One thing I don't wanna do is look at myself naked in the mirror. First of all, it would scare me and second, I really don't wanna see all my loose skin all at once. LOL!

Yeah, the naked thing is pretty scary!
Old 05-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #10
Major LCF Poster!

Long, but great day!

Oh I am so glad to finally be at home sitting on my rear for a little bit. Grandma came over to go with us to Padilla bay. We went to the interpretive center and little aquarium, then walked the beach and had a packed lunch picnic on the grass with a view of the bay.

Then we all went to the fruit stand and Fred Meyers. Lots and lots of healthy veggies and fruit for the kids. Note to self: go to the fruit stand on fridays because they get their deliveries on thursdays! I really wanted to get some basil, but they were out and the truck was not in yet. Got some walden farms calorie free sauces. We'll see if those are any good. I also got some xanthiam gum as a thickening agent for sauces that's low carb. I like a nice sweet, thick, sauce for my stir fry.

Great fun, but EXHAUSTING! I guess I can say that I got my exercise for today. LOTS AND LOTS OF WALKING!

Good day eating so far.

Breakfast: coffee and cream

Snack: Beef stick

Lunch: nuts, cream and string cheese, and a beef stick. (our picnic lunch. I sure was eyeing my kids pbj's )

Dinner........? Maybe I'll make the rest of the hot links

Oh, THE SCALE! I almost forgot. For some reason the scale went up to 269. Go figure.

We'll see what it says tomorrow!
Old 05-10-2012, 08:27 PM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Mmmmmmmmmmm! Yummy dinner!!!!!!!!!!

I heated up some mexican shredded pork and made some pico de gallo. The fam had chips and tortillas with it. I just kind of mixed the pork, pico, sour cream, cheese, and lettus on a plate and mushed it all around.

I'm glad I took the ten minutes to make the pico real quick. Totally made the meal ! I discovered an even easier way to make it. I just put everything through the shredder disc on me food processor, and juiced a lime. Way easy!
Old 05-11-2012, 04:05 AM   #12
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Hey girl, I found ya.

I'll catch up on your journal this evening. I have to go get ready for work. TGIF!!
nikkiluvslowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:50 AM   #13
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: Reva72
Stats: Morbidly Obese
WOE: Weight Watchers plus
Start Date: 3/9/14
Hello, I saw you post on Nikki's journal and decided to stop by. Hope its ok. I am right there with you. I have lost exceptionally well on low carb two times in the past. Just last year I lost 134 pounds in 10 months and gained 95 of it back. It is sickening to me. I am sure praying the price with summer rolling around quickly. I was inspired by Nikki and start WW PP and have lost 16 pounds in three weeks. I sure miss low carb for the exceptional weight losses I had each week but honestly not 100% sure if I can live with either of them the rest of my life. The counting and calculating of each and every bite can get over whelming at times. With low carb, I pretty much know what the carbs are off hand and wing it and do well.

I have a journal as well. Please feel free to stop by sometime and say hello.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journey.html

November goal is to reach 320 ( Goal met on 11/29/10)
December goal is to reach 305
(goal met on 1/01/11)
January goal is to reach 290(goal met on 1/25/11)
February goal is to reach 277(goal met 2/24/11)
Reva72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 10:23 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Hey Reva and Nikki! Thanks for coming over!

Hey there. Thanks fro coming on over

I'm totally feed off of social interaction and will take all I can get.

Sorry you've been in the lose/gain vicious cycle too. It's the pits! We CAN do it though! It can just be really hard sometimes. I've thought about doing an "opposite" diet for a week or so if I get really stalled. Right now my biggest challenge is not being physically able to exercise like I need to to kick the weight loss up a notch.

On the bright side my scale went down again!!!

It went from 269 yesterday to 267.6 today

Granted, it is what the scale said this past weekend. But it is my new recent low. And I am DETERMINED to make it go down lower! That's supposed to be my "super tough nothing can stop me face"

I'm pretty sore today from everything yesterday. I was going to take my kids to a bird watching class today but I'm skipping it because my back just hurts too much. Oh well, they'll live Maybe I'll just take them and Bull (our doberman) for a walk to the park or something.

Right now I'm just enjoying a cup of coffee. Big surprise I'm trying it with a package of splenda and some vanilla extract.

Speaking of which, time for more!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:34 PM   #15
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: writermom
Stats: 196/187/145 5'5
WOE: WW PP
Start Date: November 15, 2010
Hi JC!

You are doing great. Yay for staying on plan and exercising!

I don't believe in weighing every day because I fluctuate too much and it just gets frustrating, but if it motivates you then it'a a good thing.

I've switched over to the WW PP too and I like it so far. It's only been 2 weeks but so far so good. I had been doing lc off and on for 18 months and just wasn't feeling it anymore.

I have a journal too, so stop by and say hi.
writermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

MMMMMMM............... Yummy lunch.

I took half of a low carb tortilla (a whole one has 6 carbs) and fried it in butter with cheese, onions, and fried shredded pork (left over from costco, I'm not that good of a cook ) and topped it with sour cream and some of the pico de gallo I made last night.

I think I put WAY too much garlic in the pico. I can taste my garlic breath

MMMM... I can smell the chili peppers roasting in the oven. The smell sooooo good You know those little cans or diced green chilies that are really expensive at the store? Well, the are just roasted anahiem peppers skinned and diced. Way cheaper to grab a bunch at the fruit stand and roast them your self. I'm gonna freeze some in baggies for future use. Yea me! I actually thought ahead for a change!

In case anybody had the burning urge to ask me how I roast them, here is how I do it:

Line a cookie sheet with foil (I'm lazy)
Spread anahiem peppers out on the tray (none on top of each other)
Put under the broiler until the tops begin to char and blister (burnt is ok and good)
Take them out and rotate them and put them back in
Continue until all sides are mostly charred
Take it out of the oven and fold the foil up to trap all the heat and moisture
Put the foil "pouch" in a plastic bag and seal it up good twisting it
Wait a few hours and then come back and pull all the charred skin off
Take of the stems and use as they are or dice them up.

If you like it more spicy leave the seeds in, or take them out to make them more versatile. Did I mention that it makes your house smell really, really, good? My house smells so good right now!

Big news here. My little girl just lost her first tooth! She turns 6 on monday and it's her first one. Her cousin, who is like less than two weeks older than her, has already lost 8! Every kid sure is different.
Old 05-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #17
Major LCF Poster!

Oh, you can also char the peppers on the bbq!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

I said I'd post some pics!

Here is a good photo. I'm not really that skinny, just a good angle to hide my fatness

Here is me at my sisters wedding in August:

And here is my on my honeymoon when I was around 220. I was actually 180 when I met my husband but I gained 40 pounds in the 8 months before our wedding

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1306059_n.jpg

I hope the photos come through!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:28 PM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Ok, something went wrong here. Let me try this again.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:30 PM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

Here is a good photo. I'm not really that skinny, just a good angle to hide my fatness

Here is me at my sisters wedding in August:

And here is my on my honeymoon when I was around 220. I was actually 180 when I met my husband but I gained 40 pounds in the 8 months before our wedding

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._1306059_n.jpg

I hope the photos come through!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:31 PM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Grrr! I'll try it AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:33 PM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

This is me on my honeymoon at 220. I WAS at 180 or so when I met my hubby 8 months earlier
Old 05-11-2012, 05:34 PM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

I miss wearing a size 12 jeans like in the photo!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:35 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

This is me at my sisters wedding in August last year.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Here is my poser pic. LOL!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

And then there is what I really look like!

Old 05-11-2012, 10:08 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

Off to bed I go, but I wanted to log in my dinner:

I had more leftover shredded pork that I made into fajitas. I just had it on salad with all the fixings. Yum!

So that with my coffee and cream for breakfast and half low carb tostata for lunch, pretty good eating day.

I hope I did not od on the veggies though. There were a lot of onions and peppers in the fajitas.

I get the feeling that tomorrow the scale WILL BE BELOW 267.6!!!!!!!
Old 05-12-2012, 05:12 AM   #28
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Your beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics. So what do you have planned for Mother's Day?
nikkiluvslowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:57 AM   #29
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkiluvslowcarb View Post
Your beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pics. So what do you have planned for Mother's Day?
Well, my hubby is not what you would call, um, romantic. So I keep pretty low expectations on holidays. I usually just twist his arm into giving me a chunk if change to go buy myself something.

At least I get something I want that way.
Old 05-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #30
Major LCF Poster!

I'm super excited this morning.

THE SCALE WENT DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!!!!!!!!!!

I'm finally under 267.6. The scale said 265!!!!! Woooo hooooo!!!!

I figured out that it has been 24 days I have been on low carb and I have lost 11.6 pounds. I really wanted to be in the 250's by the end of my second two week period. So that would mean being at the most 259.8 (my scale goes by .2's) by the 15th, in 3 days. Hey, it could happen, right?

Wishful thinking never hurt anyone

Last edited by JCWANNABE; 05-12-2012 at 11:10 AM..