Come out and play with us!
nikkiluvslowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:16 PM   #784
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Melissa.... Where you at girl??! I miss you.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 05:48 PM   #785
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
Come back to us! We miss ya!
kittycitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 08:29 AM   #786
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Terri B
Stats: 295/220/190 6'0"
WOE: LC/I.F.
Start Date: 4/26/12
Gosh! I hope she's okay! I wonder what happened to her?
Terri B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 04:23 AM   #787

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
I see her on Facebook, she is remodeling her kitchen, I hope she is doing well, looks pretty as ever!
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 07:01 AM   #788

Amber, tell her we sid hi and miss her.
Old 01-26-2013, 08:06 AM   #789
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
Start Date: January 19, 2011
Please do tell her we say hello!
Didn't she just do her kitchen? Or was that her floors?
janetsbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 08:20 AM   #790

I think floors. They looked awesome!
Old 01-27-2013, 08:47 PM   #791
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Aaaww well I am glad to know she is doing fine
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 07:55 AM   #792
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JCWANNABE
Stats: 289/257/135 5'5"
Start Date: April 18th, 2012
It's been a long, long time......

It has been a really long time.

I have no idea if any of my old friends are still on here. I feel really bad for just dropping off of the map for over a year and a half.

I just wanted to be brave and write something before I go and work out. I am just getting back onto a low carb and exercise lifestyle. I will expound on my excuses later but basically a water damage forced kitchen remodel that forced my to eat take out and restaurant food for 2 months, then getting pregnant, having a baby and then getting in a car accident 8 days after giving birth, and then having my baby be a medically high need baby..... Well, I'm not going to beat myself up too much for gaining a bunch of weight back.

This message board helped me so much before. As an outlet and getting so much encouragement. I just had to come back!
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rate-lose.html
JCWANNABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2014, 05:55 PM   #793
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Brunette
WOE: low carb
Hi ! Welcome back!!!
Brunette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:39 AM   #794
Senior LCF Member

Girl! Welcome back! I hate that you have gone through such a rough time lately. You've been missed!
Old 06-24-2014, 04:34 PM   #795
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did not know if anybody from "the old days" was still on here. I feel really bad about just dropping off of the map. Massive guilt!!!! I should have come and at least left a message that I would not be posting anymore instead of being a coward and dropping off the face of the earth. I'm sorry.

Moving on.....

I don't really have something to write in mind so sorry if things get rather rambling. A lot has happened in the last year and a half. Some good times, some bad. But today in the here and now is what I am concerned with.

I WANT TO REMEMBER THIS DATE: JUNE, 18TH 2014

That is the date that I got serious again. I have been trying to eat healthy and lowish carb for almost a year and a half. Keeping in mind that I have a 9 month old baby right now. My biggest issue is that I can maintain my weight with that life style. But..... in between I have gone off and gained weight a little at a time and I don't lose those pounds.... So they add up!

Back in December of 2012 my excuses started. I was down to my lowest since before I got married. Down to 206! Now I am up to 262. I was down to 257 last week though. It just goes to show that one weekend off can screw up over a week of hard work! We went to the Zoo in Seattle on Saturday so we spend the whole day out of the house. And Sunday I just was not motivated enough to ignore leftovers and get back on track.

Excuses excuses!

I am reading through my old journal entries and I came across something neat. Apparently I started on April 18th back in 2012. So, kind of funny that the 18th of June is when I started back up. And it was not even a Monday! It was a Tuesday.

I am wondering if I should be doing goals. I did really well with goals before. I am not doing the online food journal as of yet. I'm just eating low carb and starting to exercise. So maybe I should just have a goal of what I eat and how much I exercise? I'm not sure yet. Entering your food online means that you have to measure everything.... Kind of annoying. I think that I will just start with entering my weight and exercise online. If I don't see the weight loss that I want then I will think about doing the online food journal thing.

I don't know if I can commit the time to enter my food on here daily right now. I am surprised that I have a few minutes right now to right. But maybe I just need to make it a priority and do it any way. at the moment I am just writing down what I eat on paper to keep myself mindful of how much I eat.

Trying to exercise with a baby is tough. Tiffany is a rather high need baby. After having health issues and having to be in an incubator for a while after birth kind of screwed things up. Now she wants to be held A LOT! Yesterday's work out was tough. Work out for 10 minutes, soothe crying baby for 5 minutes. Work out for another few minutes..... All the wile trying to get DS5 to stop asking my questions every 30 seconds (usually the same question over and over again because he does not like my answer) You get the point.

But, I am working out. I even was able to do 45 minutes today! Of course now I am in a world of hurt. It does not matter if I work out for 10 minutes or an hour. I hurt the rest of the day really bad. My back has massive issues. I don't want to take medicine anymore that does not solve the problem. I am nursing still anyway so my old meds are not an option.

Enough complaining!!!!!

Right now I just need to focus on working through the pain and not letting it get me down. I need to get in a better head space. I have a lot going on right now in my personal life that I am struggling with. I just need to get things in perspective and not let negativity get into my heart and mind. From past experience I know that where I am mentally has a HUGE impact with my efforts to get healthy.

So it is time to get positive and start to really care about myself and about taking care of myself. I need to start getting a little selfish. I am so busy taking care of everybody else. I love my family and care about them so I take care of them. Myself on the other hand..... I have been putting myself on the back burner. And well... I got burnt!

So from now on I will take care of myself. If that means that something has got to give.... Then so be it. I have a feeling that my house is going to be a bit messier for a while.

I don't know how often I will be able to post. I will try to come back every day or two.

Till next time!
Old 06-25-2014, 05:37 AM   #796
Senior LCF Member

Melissa. . .It's so good to see you baring your soul here. I, for one, appreciate it. The old thread "daily weighers" keeps losing members. Probably for that fact. People back slide. I've been slowly backsliding for a year now! I've gained 20 lbs back and I HATE IT. I keep trying to remind myself how much it HURTS to carry that extra weight. PAIN is THE TOP reason for me to lose the weight in the first place!

Good luck with your re-focus! From a fellow backslider, I know how tough it is. And I haven't had things as tough as you!

[/SIG[SIGPIC]PIC]
Old 06-25-2014, 03:24 PM   #797
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: bubbles1234
Stats: 182.6/171.2/150 (5'10")
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: 4/1/14
Welcome back Melissa!
bubbles1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:19 PM   #798

Good to see you back!
Old 07-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #799
Major LCF Poster!

Thanks you beautiful ladies!!!!

Thanks ladies for the great welcome back!

I almost hate to say that I'm glad I'm not the only one!

Lose gain lose gain lose gain.........................

When is enough enough?

When I find out the answer I'll let you know.

I don't have bunches of time but I definatly need to be here. I just finished my first two weeks. I'm not exactly sure what the two weeks was.... I have not had a definite plan other than low carb and working out five days a week. In two weeks I've only lost about 4 pounds. Yeah.... Feeling pretty pathetic.

I started at 262. I lost four pounds in the first few days and then bounced around having cheated on both weekends . I was down to 254.8 on Saturday morning before cheating and messing things up. I sucks how such a little thing can do so much. I just had some Chinese food and crackers for crying out loud it is not like I ate a bunch of sweets!

I guess I am having to relearn what I can and cannot get away with. Oh well, I'll learn eventually. Not giving up though! It is a marathon and not a race. Although a sprint here and there to help speed things along might be nice.