Lunch
Atkins Advantage - Strawberry Shake , 11 FL OZ (325ml) 160 2 9 15 1
Emerald - Deluxe Mixed Nuts, 1/8 cup 85 3 8 3 1
Add Food Quick Tools 245 5 17 18 2
Dinner
Nutiva - Coconut Oil - Organic Extra Virgin, 0.17 tablespoon 22 0 2 0 0
Dfac - Sour Cream, 3 Tbsp 90 2 8 2 0
Onions - Raw, 1 tbsp chopped 4 1 0 0 0
Kirkland Signature (Costco) - Shredded Cheese - Mexican Blend, 0.666 cup (28g) 220 0 18 12 0
Beef - Ground, 80% lean meat / 20% fat, crumbles, cooked, pan-browned (hamburger), 1 serving ( 3 oz ) 231 0 15 23 0
Pace Chunky Salsa(Net Carb) - Salsa - Mild, 2 Tbls 10 3 0 0 1
Add Food Quick Tools 577 6 43 37 1
Snacks
Evergood Fine Foods - Louisana Hot Link Sausage, 1 link 340 4 28 14 0
Add Food Quick Tools 340 4 28 14 0

Totals 1,162 15 88 69 3
Your Daily Goal 1,970 24 152 123 26
Remaining 808 9 64 54 23
Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber

12 carbs and 1,162 calories for the day. I also had a Celsius and 2 diet pops.

I decided to change up the font today. I'm just in that kind of mood . I worked out for more than my normal 60 minutes before breakfast. I keep on getting interrupted and my elliptical timed out while I was taking care of business with dogs, kids, phone calls, delivery men...... One of those work outs. So it was about 75 minutes, I think .

At one point my DS6 comes up to me while I'm working out and tells me the DS3 opened the door and found puppies and asked if she could keep them. Um, What the heck! So I followed her to where the "puppy" was thinking that she was about to show me a toy dog she was pretending was real, and there is a dog in my bathroom!!!!! And the dog does not want to get out of my house! The think just wants to go and eat my dogs food and lay on the floor . I go outside and our 80 pound doberman is playing with a little chiwawa looking thing and DS3 is chasing both of them while in his underwear !

Life at my house is NEVER boring!

So........... Moving on.

Dinner tonight was leftover yummy taco ness. Tonight I made a tortilla out of fried cheese and loaded it up with more cheese, taco meat, sour cream, onions, salsa..... Are you hungry yet? .

I am way amazed at my weight loss. It had been so slow lately. Well, slow for my patience level that is about the same as my 3 year old's. I'm gonna past over a post I made to the "getting angry for autumn" .

I'm not sure why my body is suddenly deciding to make it happen, but I sure like it! The only thing I don't post is that I eat a lot of fiber-gummies. Like 5-10 a day (not at the same time) to keep the lanes clear . They also cure a sweet tooth.

Other than that I try to keep it as high fat as possible, lately my carbs have been about 15 or less, and my calories stay pretty low, like 1000-1400.

I've cut out most of my diet pop, but I still drink a Celsius when I work out, plus 1-2 diet pops.

I have begun working out before breakfast. I do at least 60 minutes on my elliptical before breakfast 5-6 times a week. I usually have a protein drink after my work out for a meal. Sometimes I add some nuts with it. It satisfies the sweet/salty thing .

I don't usually eat until after noon. I have not been perfect about it, but I have also started taking coconut oil. I take 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon at a time 1-2x a day. If a meal of mine is not high enough in fat I go to the coconut oil.

I post my diet daily on my journal. Feel free to come on over! I'm an attention junkie .

I think I began to see my weight loss kick it up when I started to work out before breakfast, drink more water, and take coconut oil. Also tracking EVERYTHING I eat in my online food journal!

I also take a bunch of vitamins. I take the "diabetic health" pack from costco. I'm not diabetic (I will be if I don't lose weight!). I also take extra chromium on top of what comes in the pack. I take metformin for my pcos to.

That's what I posted about my weight loss for that thread.

By the way.....

I'M FINALLY IN THE 230'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I'm excited or anything......

Well, yeah, yeah I am! I'm only ten pounds away from the 220's. I know, I know, I still have 19.6 pounds to lose before I hit 220. But this makes it seem so much closer.

And today I have officially lost 50 pounds! The sad part is that I don't see a differance . After 50 pounds you would think that I would see a difference.
But I never saw myself as that big to begin with. So I see myself as the same today as I did 50 pounds ago. It's like, fat is fat whether it is more fat or less fat. I'm fat. What an evil f word!

I'm kind of nervous about tomorrow. I have a family get together at my in laws's place. I'm not nervous about the food thing. I'm nervous about if people notice I've lost weight. I DON'T want to talk to people about my weight. I know it's stupid. But if somebody says "You look great! You've lost weight haven't you!" or "Have you lost weight?" I'm admitting that I'm fat. Ridicules huh? I mean, anybody who see's me can see that I am overweight. There is no amount of clever dressing that can cover up the fact that I am fat (for now ).

But............ In my head it's like if I don't talk about it than it does not exist. Am I the only one? I hope not. Please tell me that there are others out there as nuts as me! I mean, when I've lost over 100 pounds, then maybe I won't be so self conscious. But right now....... Well, I don't exactly look or feel like an after photo. Oh, and everybody on my husbands side of the family is trim .

I've got a lot of fear around family get togethers to begin with. Growing up my mom, sister, and I were the ONLY fat people when we went to family things with my dad's family. They were not very nice about us being fat. I remember my dad's mom telling me about how when she had gained a few pounds she just starved herself until her clothes fit right again. She was all sorts of proud of her self like "why don't YOU just go starve yourself to lose the weight? Why don't YOU have the self control to just do what I did?" Not very fun childhood experiences.

And now, here we go again. I'm the only fat one in the room thinking that everybody is judging me.

But, I'm working on getting into a more healthy mindset. I'll just have to add this neurotic tendency to the list of my "crazy head things" that I need to fix. It's slow going, but I'm getting there.

I'm getting better and better at not associating food with rewards. And I'm getting better at not having my mind go strait to ice cream fantasy land when I'm in an emotional state. Getting better, not perfect mind you, but getting better.

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rate-lose.html
JCWANNABE is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2012, 10:01 PM   #632
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JCWANNABE
Stats: 289/257/135 5'5"
Start Date: April 18th, 2012
I found some good fat pics. I think I am about at my highest of 289 in these:

Wow that is embarrassing.

That's why I don't like pics, they tell the truth. Mirrors can lie. Cameras don't.

This pic was from a few weeks ago:

I don't really see any difference.

This one is me almost 7 years ago at about 220. I'm about 19 pounds heavier than that now.

Sorry, did I forget to tell you that it was pointless pic time?
Old 07-14-2012, 05:49 AM   #633
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
Hun:
I am so proud of you, and if you cant see the difference in that wedding photo and your face now, you are blind woman!!!!!!!!!!!!! You really are such a pretty beautiful girl with that hair and eyes that is all I see when I look at you, really your weight is so secondary! You are doing an amazing job, patience is the key it will keep coming off you have been so good and that morning exercise is really key fasted cardio is the best for fat burning, your body is catching up!!

As for other people if others notice your weight loss,just smile and say yes I have lost weight I am making my health a priority, and then people drop it! Even people you think are skinny, might want to lose weight themselves and are probably jealous of your success it is freaking hard to lose weight!! For anyone!

About your pic from 7 years ago, I am taking it that was pre babies, be prepared for everything being a little more south, LOL
Old 07-14-2012, 11:35 AM   #634
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: glamazon
Stats: 290/279/195 ** 6'2
WOE: Keto
Start Date: 5/25/2014
Oh, for crying out loud. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? There is a HUGE HUGE difference! The only thing that didn't change is how pretty you are! What the hell, lady! AWESOME! SO AWESOME! Look at what you have accomplished! Keep going! I love it!
glamazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:41 AM   #635
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
There's a huge difference my friend. Huge! We are our own worst critics for sure, be kind to yourself babe!

Psssssssttt....come closer.....closer........YOU'RE GORGEOUS NO MATTER YOUR SIZE!!!!!!! Silly girl.

You're doing amazing, you're progress is inspiring. You've passed me up already. Remember when you were saying you couldn't wait to be at my weight and you thought it silly???? You've passed me!!!! Progress is happening ma'lady!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:50 AM   #636
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh, and about your body image. Google "Laci Green" and read her blog, watch her youtube videos. They are all about the positive body image no matter who you are and she really gets you thinking that what you look like is no one's damn business but your own. What the hell do they care? They should just **** off. Seriously. They think you're fat? So what? Why are they so biggoted and small minded to try and knock you down and make you feel bad about yourself? What if you don't feel bad about yourself? What if you feel AWESOME about who you are and how you look at this moment in time and don't allow them to body shame you? What then? You go about your fabulous love filled life with your awesome husband and kids and Northwest lifestyle hiking the beach and getting new floors and making yummy stuff with your new stove and posting terrific pictures of yourself to your very supportive friends here at LCF. Who the **** are they to be negative about one ounce of you? You are beautiful. You are a good mother. You are smart and funny... and yes, you are fat. SO WHAT? You used to be fatter. You will be thinner. None of that has anything to do with who you are or how you love your kids and husband and real friends.

Don't allow your inlaws to body shame you. If they see you confident and happy and try to belittle you and make you feel bad, then they are terrible terrible people whose opinion means bupkiss. Why are they so rude? So mean? I can tell you right now, it is not about YOU. It is about THEM, and this is the way they make themselves feel big and strong. They are bullies. Tell them to **** off and it kills their power. It really does. They have no power over someone who scoffs at their opinion.

You'll be fine. Go find Laci Green, she's hilarious. (Also, racy-- but hell, I think you are racy, too!)

Do-Over Divas
Photos of My Low Carb Meals

Last edited by glamazon; 07-14-2012 at 12:01 PM..
Old 07-14-2012, 12:18 PM   #637
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
Start Date: January 19, 2011
I totally agree - you were gorgeous then and gorgeous now. You actually look a great deal like one of my sisters who is ... you guessed it, gorgeous!
janetsbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:47 PM   #638
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: Neezie
Stats: 238.2/getting smaller!/130
WOE: Atkins Induction
Start Date: July 2012
LOVE your journal!!! So inspiring!!
Neezie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 03:08 AM   #639
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 227/211.6/170.0
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: January 2012(1st) January 2014(2nd)
I was just taking to a friend yesterday. She's dropped 31 and knows some clothes that didn't fit before fit now but doesn't see much difference otherwise. I told her she needs to keep at it because just like her I didn't think it was noticeable either then all of a sudden you see a huge change..... It's weird because in my case i was losing two lbs a week basically but suddenly after four months everyone saw a change.

It's good to look back. Helps you focus on where you want to be & remind you to not o he other way.

In 2012 I lost 60. In 2013 I found the majority of it again...now in 2014 I will fix it!
Paranoidsoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 06:34 AM   #640

I am so glad Ang is back she says it best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bejewelme is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 07:45 AM   #641
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: iamfaithful
I've got a lot of fear around family get togethers to begin with. Growing up my mom, sister, and I were the ONLY fat people when we went to family things with my dad's family. They were not very nice about us being fat. I remember my dad's mom telling me about how when she had gained a few pounds she just starved herself until her clothes fit right again. She was all sorts of proud of her self like "why don't YOU just go starve yourself to lose the weight? Why don't YOU have the self control to just do what I did?" Not very fun childhood experiences.

Those people have NEVER walked a mile or one foot in your moccasins!

You are a stunning lady! From the inside out! That is what matters.... As much as I would like to see son, wifey & grandaughter healthier, I would never put them down... I just tell son I am concerned for his health & he is sabotoging himself with food...He agrees & someday he will (like in the past) get it together.....

People here have fallen in love with the lady with the marvelous sense of humor & wonderful outlook on life! Stay that way! Never Change! Even when you are thinner & more georgeous!

Last edited by iamfaithful; 07-15-2012 at 07:48 AM..
iamfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:40 AM   #642
Major LCF Poster!

Have I mentioned how incredibly awesome all you guys are? Oh my goodness you all so totally rock . I have never had so much support and encouragement as you guys give me here! You lift my spirits, make me laugh, and bring me back from my neurotic mind spins to reality!

Well, I went yesterday and I am so glad I did. I had a nice time, the kids had a blast, it was just plain nice . I almost pulled the "my back hurts too much I'm gonna stay home" card. But I put on my big girl panties, took a muscle relaxer, and went. I think that family outings are much more scary in my head than in reality.

Thankfully, my inlaws are much more loving and accepting than some of the people that are blood relation. Yeah, my sister in law may be a bit of a defensive snob at times, but she has a good heart. I've just got to remember to have more love for defensive people, because they are probably just in a hurting place.

I was good with food at the bbq. It was harder than I thought it would be. There was some really good celery and dip. I think that that was the best thing there. My bunless burger and hot dog was awful. I brought kale chips. I had kind of a kale chip disaster. I'm having a bit of a learning curve with the convection oven. I burnt the first batch and under cooked the second batch. So I only brought half of the chips, and they ended up over salted and not crunchy. I was doing my hair and had DH take the second batch out of the oven when the timer and he did not check them, hence the under cooked.

They had THREE kinds of desserts that all looked sooo yummy ! DH had seconds and thirds of dessert . I also passed up wine, beer, hard lemonade, and fruity vodka drinks! All the time I was soo hungry because my lame bunless stuff sucked so I did not eat much of it. I don't know what it was about their burgers, but they has really sucky flavor and were not seasoned at all. I guess I'm just used to the higher quality meat that we get locally by the half a beef from a farmer that WE KNOW raised quality (DH used to work for him), maybe I'm just a beef snob .

On another note, my DS3 just came and gave me a hug and he smells like garlic. I think I may have a garlic powder mess somewhere..... Oh fun . I better cook something garlicy tonight so that I can pretend to myself that it is my cooking that smells like garlic.

I really don't want to deal with that right now. I'll deal with it later.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:08 PM   #643
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whatever you do-- NEVER VACCUUM UP ANY SPICE or garlic powder or anything like that. You will have to get a new vaccuum! (well, unless you like blowing the aroma around the house everytime you use it for the next decade.)

Glad you stayed strong! Glad you mentally checked yourself and had a great time. Go Melissa!
Old 07-15-2012, 01:29 PM   #644
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamazon View Post
Whatever you do-- NEVER VACCUUM UP ANY SPICE or garlic powder or anything like that. You will have to get a new vaccuum! (well, unless you like blowing the aroma around the house everytime you use it for the next decade.)

Glad you stayed strong! Glad you mentally checked yourself and had a great time. Go Melissa!

GARLIC VACUUM! LOL!

I had that with cheese. I currently have NO working vacuum at the moment. My DS3 decided to spread a big old bad of costco parmigiana cheese all over the family room. The vacuum I had used worked like crap, so I got an $8 garage sale vacuum. Then the $8 vacuum broke, and DH had not got rid of the other vacuum yet, so I pulled it out and used it. BOY DID IT STINK LIKE CRAZY! I turned it on and the most foul moldy cheese smell pumped out of it! I was febreezing like crazy trying to get rid of the smell! Now both vacuums are thrown out and I have no working vacuum.

I'm hoping that I can fit a new vacuum into the budget when our new "month" that starts on the 23rd. I sooooo want one of those robot vacuums!
Old 07-15-2012, 02:48 PM   #645
Major LCF Poster!

WOOO HOOOO!!!

I'M A MAJOR POSTER NOW!!!

:jump joy:
Old 07-15-2012, 04:01 PM   #646
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: valentine21463
Stats: 192/183/140 (5'4")
Start Date: 5/27/12 (This time for real!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCWANNABE View Post
WOOO HOOOO!!!

I'M A MAJOR POSTER NOW!!!

:jump joy:

valentine21463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:52 AM   #647
Major LCF Poster!

Breakfast Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber
Heavy Whipping Cream - Heavy Whipping, 0.36 Cup 298 3 32 2 0
Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 3 cup (8 fl oz) 7 0 0 1 0
Add Food Quick Tools 305 3 32 3 0
Lunch
Add Food Quick Tools
Dinner
David - Pumpkin Seeds Roasted and Salted(With Shell and Potassium), 1 serving 1/4 cup (30g kernel) 1/3 cup in shell 160 4 12 9 1
Atkins Advantage - Strawberry Protein Drink Corrected, 11 fl oz 140 10 9 10 7
Add Food Quick Tools 300 14 21 19 8
Snacks
Heavy Whipping Cream - Heavy Whipping, 0.28 Cup 220 2 24 1 0
Atkins Advantage - Cafe Caramel Shake, 11 oz. 160 3 9 15 1
Nutiva - Coconut Oil - Organic Extra Virgin, 0.33 tablespoon 43 0 5 0 0
Add Food Quick Tools 423 5 38 16 1

Totals 1,028 22 91 38 9
Your Daily Goal 1,520 19 118 95 20
Remaining 492 -3 27 57 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So 1,028 calories and 13 carbs. It's actually a bit more due to some undocumented clandestine finger dipping in the almond butter and peanut butter . Shhhh! Don't tell anybody!

Oh dang. I Just opened up my computer this morning and saw that I did not post this!
Old 07-16-2012, 08:59 AM   #648
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
Start Date: March 2, 2009
Good morning sweetie!!!! So glad to hear that you are in the 30's!!!! You are doing awesome!!!!
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:35 AM   #649
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: iamfaithful
JC you are a mess! A wonderful sweet lovely mess! And all ours!
iamfaithful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 02:19 PM   #650
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: writermom
Stats: 196/187/145 5'5
WOE: WW PP
Start Date: November 15, 2010
Melissa!!

Wow, you are doing so great! I just started the rounds of checking in with my girls after vacation. So proud of you!! Geez, if I ever did 60 minutes on the elliptical I think I would end up dead. Enjoy the power of your youth!

By the way, I love when Ang says "What the hell, lady?"
writermom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 05:54 PM   #651
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 10:21 AM   #652
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy2be View Post
Good morning sweetie!!!! So glad to hear that you are in the 30's!!!! You are doing awesome!!!!
Thanks!

I gotta catch up to you .
Old 07-17-2012, 10:24 AM   #653
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by writermom View Post
Melissa!!

Wow, you are doing so great! I just started the rounds of checking in with my girls after vacation. So proud of you!! Geez, if I ever did 60 minutes on the elliptical I think I would end up dead. Enjoy the power of your youth!

By the way, I love when Ang says "What the hell, lady?"
It's a total love/hate relationship with my elliptical . The only way I can do it is that I have a really good one. My knees HAVE to have a gym quality machine or else I can't even do 5 minutes. I have a Yowza Navarre. It's awesome, but costs way less than other gym quality machines.
Old 07-17-2012, 10:25 AM   #654
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamfaithful View Post
JC you are a mess! A wonderful sweet lovely mess! And all ours!
If you think that I'm a mess you should see my family room!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:26 AM   #655
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentine21463 View Post
Better than my usual "major pain" status!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:44 AM   #656
Major LCF Poster!

7-1: 248.0
7-2: 248.4
7-3: 246.6
7-4: 245.0
7-5: 247.0
7-6: 246.6
7-7: 247.6
7-8: 246.2
7-9: 246.0
7-10: 242.2
7-11: 241.0
7-12: 241.4 After the past two days of weight loss, I am so ok with 241.4!
7-13: 239.6
7-14: 239.6 I'm just glad I did not gain!
7-15: 240.6 (This was after a BIG cup of coffee!)
7-16: 239.4
7-17: 238.4

GOING DOWN AGAIN!

I was lazy last night and did not post my menu. But it was good and I did my 60 minutes of my elliptical yesterday. Today....... Well that's another story. I think I am going to take today off of my elliptical and focus on housework. I think my body could use another break, even though it just had one on Sunday. I'll just go for a little walk with the kids and the dog. They'll like that .

You wanna know something crazy? I've lost "inches" all over, except my arms! I have GAINED inches in my arms. Just goes to show how wussy my arm muscles were before starting my elliptical. Before because of my back I could not raise my arm above my head without tons of pain. Using my elliptical has slowly given me some more arm strength. Its like physical therapy for my arms and back. Gaining strength slowly.

Now that my body is getting in order, my house is slowly getting in order. DH installed the new microwave above the new stove last night. It's so cool looking at my kitchen with new floors, stove, and microwave. Now just to get it clean! There is still a bunch of work to do. We have to (read: DH has to while I sit and watch) finish the floors in the hallway (almost done), the stairs, and the entryway. Put up the baseboard molding and the crown molding, and touch up the paint around the house.

Slowly but surely I've been trying to get this house as I want it for the past 5 years. The sad part is that we bought it as new construction! Everything in the house was just done so cheap. Like, everything looked nice, but it fell apart quick.

In the end though, I just feel really blessed that God provided us with our home . It may not be in the super swanky neighborhood, but it is in a nice neighborhood. It may not be humongous, but it does have 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms (squished into less than 1500 sf). It may never be worthy of being in a martha stewart magazine, but it's home. Just like my body may never be worthy of being on the front of a magazine for fitness, I will get as fit as I can.
Old 07-17-2012, 11:03 AM   #657

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
Bahahaha on garlic vac! I have an ancient rainbow...no worries! LOL

They are all right. You are so pretty! Hold your head high! If they don't like it, tough! Learned to say b***h in Russian this weekend! I plan to use it!

From what I've seen, your home is lovely! I hear you on the stuff not lasting...ours is only around 1500 sq ft too. Our garage is almost as big....says something doesn't it! LOL

Make it cozy. Make it home! Lots of good ideas on line.

Yay for going down in weight! Woohoo!
Old 07-17-2012, 08:55 PM   #658
Major LCF Poster!

Breakfast Calories Carbs Fat Protein Fiber
Heavy Whipping Cream - Heavy Whipping, 0.48 Cup 390 3 42 2 0
Coffee - Brewed from grounds, 3 cup (8 fl oz) 7 0 0 1 0
Add Food Quick Tools 397 3 42 3 0
Lunch
Evergood Fine Foods - Louisana Hot Link Sausage, 1 link 340 4 28 14 0
Add Food Quick Tools 340 4 28 14 0
Dinner
Homemade - Atkins Low Carb Eggplant Lasagna, 8 cooked 483 10 35 33 3
Dole Spring Mix Pre-Packaged Salad (Corrected) - Lettuce / Spring Mix, 1 oz (85g/about cups) 7 1 0 1 1
Bernstein's - Restaurant Recipe Italian Salad Dressing, 1.5 Tbs {30 g) 90 1 9 1 0
Add Food Quick Tools 580 12 44 35 4
Snacks
Nutiva - Coconut Oil - Organic Extra Virgin, 0.17 tablespoon 21 0 2 0 0
Atkins Advantage - Strawberry Shake , 11 FL OZ (325ml) 160 2 9 15 1
Add Food Quick Tools 181 2 11 15 1

Totals 1,498 21 125 67 5
Your Daily Goal 1,520 19 118 95 20
Remaining 22 -2 -7 28 15
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1,498 calories and 15 carbs.

Question: Why does not everybody love eggplant? It has to be cooked right, but I love it! I was making eggplant lasagna tonight and I just could not keep myself from snitching pieces of the eggplant that were supposed to be used as "noodles" in my lasagna.

Salted with garlic, drained on paper towels, and then wipe the salt and stuff off. Drench in olive oil in both sides and bake on a cookie sheet for 15-20 minutes.......... The result is heavenly!!!!!! I think that it actually tastes better by itself than inside the lasagna.

DH hates eggplant.

But, you know what? I make him eat it any way!!!! (evil laughter in background) He may think that he is picking out all the eggplant out of his meal, but he still eats some!

Ok, moving on from my tirade of eggplant propaganda. He he!

I did not work out on my elliptical today. Don't worry, it was on purpose. I felt like I needed another break and should save my time and energy on getting some other stuff done. My kitchen thanked me.

It felt good giving my kitchen a good cleaning with my new floor, stove, and above the range microwave. DH installed the microwave last night. Finally! I have wanted an above the range microwave since we moved into this house 5 years ago. The kitchen in this house is pretty freak'n small, and counter space is at a premium. I had fun rearranging stuff on my new found counter space. The cabinets on the other had.......... Well, opening them still poses a danger of being pelted by their contents.

Down 1 pound today.

Very happy about that. My weight has stayed about the same since my couple days of wooshes. Totally ok with that! I was 239.4 yesterday and weighed in at 238.4 today. It would be so cool if the scale went down again tomorrow! Don't know if it will happen, but it would be cool.
Old 07-18-2012, 04:03 AM   #659
Senior LCF Member

Stats: 227/211.6/170.0
WOE: Dukan
Start Date: January 2012(1st) January 2014(2nd)
Yeah for one pound a day! Keep up the good work!
Paranoidsoutherner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:57 AM   #660

One pound is better than no pound!! LOL

I love eggplant too! I posted a giant old zuccinni I got from my aunt last night, I am make lasagna with that too! Eggplant is yummy I love it in Indian food with all the curry and spices too, yummy!!!!
Bejewelme is online now   Reply With Quote