Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 03:25 PM   #301
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Good for you on the mindful eating!! I think we often eat on autopilot. Lately, I've been trying to be more French-like in my approach to eating. It's a very social event in France, with long, lingering meals (i.e. NOT standing at the counter shoving down some food!). I hope that will help me a little, anyway! Keep up the great work! It really is the small changes day in and day out that make the difference.
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #302
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: JCWANNABE
Stats: 289/257/135 5'5"
Start Date: April 18th, 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidsoutherner View Post
I've been reading your journal.... now I can follow

I have fibromyalgia (or so the doctor said about 10 years ago) when he couldn't come up with any other reason why I had so many issues---- it's all about inflammation for me. Apparently I'm allergic to carbs well maybe just maybe it's wheat and flour but either way last fall I had a bad month and it was all round the time I thought low-carb wheat wraps were the BOMB.... when i stopped eating anything with flour/wheat I got better. another reason this way of eating is so good for me I think.

GLAD that scale is working for you now KEEP on KEEPING ON!!!
I'm so happy for you that you got better! I asked my natropathic doc about the wheat/gluten thing and fybro. He said that you kind of had to test yourself to see. Some people with fybro get better when they exclude gluten, it just depends. I have not eaten pretty much since I started in April, and my pain has not gotten any better . I do know that getting the weight off will help my pain. So I'm getting there!

I'm glad your here! The more the merrier .
JCWANNABE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #303
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristineCQ View Post
Good for you on the mindful eating!! I think we often eat on autopilot. Lately, I've been trying to be more French-like in my approach to eating. It's a very social event in France, with long, lingering meals (i.e. NOT standing at the counter shoving down some food!). I hope that will help me a little, anyway! Keep up the great work! It really is the small changes day in and day out that make the difference.
The whole standing at the counter thing....... Totally guilty! I'm usually unloading the dishwasher at the same time as drinking a protein shake between dishes. Dinner on the other hand, I am always the last one done! My hubby thinks that I am the worlds slowest eater. I grew up with my dad telling me all the time "your eating too fast!" at dinner. My dad eats even slower than I do and still think I eat too fast .
Old 06-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #304
Major LCF Poster!

Does ****** subtract fiber from carbs?
Old 06-05-2012, 08:07 PM   #305
Major LCF Poster!

I want to write down the recipe I used for dinner before I forget.

1 cup shredded smoked pork (next time I think I'll use chicken, too smoky)
1 onion minced use half inside and half on top with cheese
1/4 - 1/3 cup green chilies
1 can diced tomatoes with green chillies
1 1/4 cup cream cheese
4 bell peppers
1 pound shredded mozz.
1 chopped Anaheim pepper

Nuke the cream cheese in the microwave to soften it.
Mix the cream cheese, half of the onion, green chilies, tomatoes, and meat
Slice the bell peppers and lay them flat in a 9x13 pan. I used glass.
Pour the mixture on top evenly
top with half the cheese
top the cheese with the onion
top the onion with the rest of the cheese and kind of mix the cheese and onion together on top

Bake at 400-425 until cheese is browned.

It was sooooo yummy!!!!!! The fam had chips with theirs for carb-ness. I just ate too much because it was reeeeeeeally good .
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...rate-lose.html
Old 06-05-2012, 08:35 PM   #306
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
I eat too fast...used to rushing through it bc time is short....got to slow down...
kittycitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:15 PM   #307
Major LCF Poster!

First, my menu:

Breakfast: coffee with cream (2.744 carbs in 3.3 oz, but I did not drink it all, so I'll say 2.5 carbs

Lunch: 1 carb protein drink

Snack: 1 carb protein drink and 1 1/2 oz almonds (4 carbs total)

Dinner: casserole thing (I'm just gonna guess high at 10 carbs)

So about 17.5 carbs for the day.

I did some different things today. I have a white board on my fridge. I wrote one it:

MAKE
IT
HAPPEN!!!!

So every day I'm going to write down my weight right there on my fridge. I also am writing down everything I eat on the other dry erase board attached to my calendar and writing down my weight every day on my calender AND writing down carbs. I have not really been counting carbs yet. I've just kind of stuck to a range.

You know what, I think I just changed my mind. Instead of writing my current weight on my "make it happen" board, I think I'll write down my next goal. So I am going to erase the 256.8 and write down 254. Makes more sense I think.

I'm also getting better about taking my vitamins. I got the "diabetes health pack" thing at costco that has something like 100 packets of daily vitamins. I could not find chromium anywhere except in those packets. I'm not diabetic, but I know that the blood sugar issues I have from my pcos are similar and could lead to diabetes. Anyhoo...............

I need to ask myself a question. Why on earth after a good meal, where I don't even need to eat another bite, do I feel the urge some times to eat something like freshly baked cookies? I mean, I don't need to eat! I am totally full! In fact I over ate and really, really am not hungry! What the heck is up with that! Sorry about my over use of exclamation marks. I just hate that I have mental cravings for food . And why did I let myself over eat in the first place? I knew that I did not need a second helping of dinner. Heck, I was starting to realize I was full before I was even done with my first helping. I did not even need to eat all of that.

I think that every time I sit down to eat I need to realize that I am going to want more than I need. It's not near so bad now that I am low carbing. If I was sitting down to a carby meal I could pack down three times what I needed calorie wise before I felt the slightest twinge of fullness. Now that I am eating a good low carb high fat diet, my hunger signals are back to working order (thank goodness!), but my mind that is used to overeating or under eating is so used to ignoring my body's signals.

It's like me carb addict over eater mind is determined to ignore fullness signals from my body. I defiantly have some reprogramming to do. I need to stop and think when my brain is all "oh my goodness this stuff is so good, nom, nom, I want more nom nom!" and pay more attention to my belly.

I did do good today by having an afternoon snack to make me not so famished at dinner. The problem was that even though I was full pretty quick, I kept eating. That's gonna change! No more auto pilate nom nom's!

Well, I did not go for a walk today. But, I did spend like 2 1/2 hours cleaning out my family room. And no, it's not all the way clean yet . I have pretty much let the kids have run of the family room for the last few months and have been scared poopless to even try to clean up their mess. I just tossed the toys in there and shut the door in blissful denial.

There is a problem with that though. My elliptical is in the family room . I could not even use it because of all of the toys surrounding it. Yeah, total non June Cleaver moment . But, today I actually got to the point where I could vacuum!!!! Then the vacuum overheated and shut down part way through . So then I was on the floor with my little hand vac trying to clean up the floor. Did I mention that my son had gotten into the coconut four, bisquick, powdered sugar (from costco, BIG), and shredded coconut and dumped it all over the family room that was already a hug mess with toys all over? So now I also have to clean the amalgam of white stuff from like 300 toys! I am soooooooo getting rid of a bunch of toys. They just have way to much to keep up with. I think I may just start to rotate some of their toys. But I'll probably just get rid of a bunch .

I don't know if I will be able to get that carpet clean ever again . The sad part is that I put my rug in there to cover up the stains in the carpet. And now the carpet covering up the stained carpet may be beyond saving. Boy, I should stop whining. I'm annoying myself!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #308
Major LCF Poster!

Nutrition Info

Here is the nutritional break down of the recipe above. I expected it to be higher in calories and carbs.

Nutrition Facts
User Entered Recipe

8 Servings

Amount Per Serving

Calories 324.1

Total Fat 23.4 g

Saturated Fat 13.6 g

Polyunsaturated Fat 1.1 g

Monounsaturated Fat 7.2 g

Cholesterol 80.6 mg

Sodium 393.8 mg

Potassium 295.1 mg

Total Carbohydrate 8.3 g

Dietary Fiber 1.2 g

Sugars 2.3 g

Protein 20.8 g

So I had guessed I had eaten about 6-700 calories and 10 carbs. In reality it was much less calories.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:30 AM   #309

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
JC- I like the idea of the lower number on your fridge to give you something to look forward to!! You are doing great hun!!!!! I remember I didnt even tell Tony what I weighted til I was under 250, I was scared to tell him the number it was so freeing to finally admit the darn number!!!

Spot shot cleans everything on carpets I swear by that stuff!!! Toys get out of hand!!!!

Yeah on your daughter,my son is 11 and only lost 7 teeth the dentist said he will be driving with baby teeth, go figure!! LOL
Old 06-06-2012, 07:29 AM   #310
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
Start Date: January 19, 2011
You are doing so great!!!
janetsbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:03 AM   #311
Major LCF Poster!

6-1: 256.6 (officially 20 pounds lost since april 18th! 6 weeks and 2 days!!!!) TOM
6-2: 257.2 TOM
6-3: 258.4 Still not worrying, it's just taking more work to not worry! TOM
6-4: 258.4 (sorry, I forgot to put that in here yesterday ) TOM
6-5: 256.8 (encouraging since my water % went up to 40.1, so I gained water but lost weight! ) TOM, maybe ending

Finally going the right direction! I think I'm gonna make it to 254 by Friday!
Old 06-06-2012, 09:06 AM   #312
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: DesertGurl
WOE: Chris Powell's Carb Cycling
Start Date: 9/16/13
Crossing my fingers for you! You can do it! Love the idea of the whiteboard. I would do something like that but with 3 teenagers around I don't feel the need to have to explain anything to them Lord have mercy woman, you have got a busy time with that room full o' toys! I do not miss those days!
DesertGurl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #313
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Yes my DD has a playroom that is her responsibility to clean up every night before bed time. You mess it up, you clean it up. My Motto.

But yea on the over eating, I used to be like that. But I started eating cleaner ( no dips, cheeses, or creams; meat and veggies and eggs) and my appetite and my urge to eat diminished. That's what I am doing now, kinda sorta. Now I would add fats like mayo and butter and coconut oil from time to time. But I tried to refrain from making LC goodies. They don't produce results as fast as I would like to see them and sometimes stall you. Just my 2 cents.

Have a good day girly.

My Journal

Goals
1-Mar Down 20 lbs
20-Mar Down 30lbs -NYC TRIP
3-Apr Down 40lbs!!!
17-Apr Down 50lbs!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:30 PM   #314
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Tag your it!!

You have to and
nikkiluvslowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #315
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: nikkiluvslowcarb
Stats: 315 /164.4/ 155
WOE: WW Points Plus
Start Date: June 7th 2011
Don't forget to check in the exercise thread and tag someone else when your done.
nikkiluvslowcarb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #316
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ChristineCQ
Stats: 234/192/159 (5'7")
WOE: DANDR
Start Date: 7/26/10 (re-start; original start 6/03)
Great idea on the white board! I like that kind of visual motivation. With regard to eating past fullness, so guilty here. I need to pay more attention to physical cues and ignore the mental ones!!! We're works in progress.
ChristineCQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 06:11 PM   #317
Major LCF Poster!

BIG NEWS HERE!!!!!

I actually worked out!!!!!!! I mean really worked out. Not the take the kids and dog for a walk (not that that is not exercise) kind of exercise, but my ELLIPTICAL EXERCISE!!!!!!! I know that my doctor told me to take it slow. But I weighed a lot more then and was not taking the pain meds that I am now to keep my fybro under control. I can feel the med increase working .

I DID MY ELLIPTICAL FOR A WHOLE 32 MINUTES!!!!!!! And it felt GREAT! :jump joy:

You wanna know something else? Well, even if you don't, I'm gonna tell you anyways . To start my elliptical when you get on you check that your weight and age are the same. Well, when I went to start the last weight that was on there was freaking 289!!!!!!!. That's over 30 pounds heaver than I am now! Granted I started on April 18th at 276.6, but still! To get to that 276.6 without doing atkins I had to practically starve myself to lose a half a pound a week. I totally yoyo-ed between starving myself, bringing and purging, and piging out when I could not take it any more.

I know that it has been a while since I have used that thing . I have just had so much trouble with my pain levels being so high that I could hardly do anything. I could also tell it had been a while because it had my age at 30. I turned 31 in JANUARY!

It is go time. Normally right now is the time I start to give up. I lose 15 or so pounds and I don't feel so much pressure. I'm feeling it now. That whole you've done so well, you deserve a break or at least a treat. Anybody else have this? It's like there is this wall I have to break through. Once I get under 240, I'll believe I am through it. It's like there is this subconscious part of me that really wants to stay fat. I can feel it coming out right now. I don't understand it. I just know that it's there. Do I feel like I don't deserve to be thin? Do I like being fat? Is being fat just a long time friend that I don't want to let go of? Like I'm hiding under my fat and I don't want to let go of that security. My brain needs to get a brain .

Anyhoo, if there is a part of me that wants to stay fat I'm kicking it to the curb like a cheating ex! I don't want it! I don't need it! I am making the choice right now to say good by to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD BY!!!!!!!

HELLO NEW ME!!! Hey, you look good .

I really need to start taking some progress pics. Maybe I can get my mom to take some. My hubby is the worlds worst photographer on his best day .

I'll be back later with my menu and all. Right now I have not even started dinner. Hubby is working lots of overtime right now and won't be home till at least 7 (after starting at like 6am). Well, somebody has got to go make money for me to spend, right? . Why do you think I married a man 15 years older than me ? Just kidding! I married him because I fell in love ! I just thought that marring an older guy meant that he would be more mature...... Yeah right! They never grow up! I learned that one the hard way!
Old 06-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #318

Gallery: kittycitygirl
Stats: High:215; current 168
WOE: Low Carb: my way;)
Start Date: April 3, 2010
You're doing great Hun! I too used to quit after I lost around 20.... Kick that idea to the curb! No quitting! Not sure exactly why we do this crap to ourselves! But...no more!!!

Yes, get pic.s!
kittycitygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:03 PM   #319
Major LCF Poster!

Breakfast Calories Carbs Fat Protein
Heavy Whipping Cream - Heavy Whipping, 0.28 Cup 226 2 24 1
Add Food Quick Tools 226 2 24 1
Lunch
Premier Nutrition - High Protein Vanilla Shake - Subtract Dietary Fiber From Carb , 11 fl oz 160 1 3 30
Add Food Quick Tools 160 1 3 30
Dinner
Restaurant's Pride Preferred - Bbq Pit Cooked Pulled Pork Hickory Wood Smoked, 3.75 oz (57g) 206 4 8 21
Best Foods - Real Mayo, 1 TBL 90 0 10 0
Cabbage - Raw, 0.75 cup, chopped 16 4 0 1
Add Food Quick Tools 312 8 18 22
Snacks
Nuts - Almonds, 1 oz (23 whole kernels) 164 6 14 6
Tillamook - Cheese, Pepper Jack, 1.5 slice 120 0 9 8
Evergood Fine Foods - Louisana Hot Link Sausage, 1 1/2 link 510 6 42 21
Add Food Quick Tools 794 12 65 35

Totals 1,492 23 110 88
Your Daily Goal 2,087 25 92 286
Remaining 595 2 -18 198
Calories Carbs Fat Protein

So 1,492 calories (not that I'm caring that much about calories) and 23 carbs. A little high on carbs, but still in the 20-25 range I'm shooting for. Wait a minute. I just realized something. They did not take the fiber out! Those rotten dirty scoundrels!

So minus 4 grams of fiber in the almonds, and minus 1.75 for the cabbage. So it is really more like 17.25 carbs for the day. But it's probably just a little more than that because I also had a little bit of mustard and some vinager. Both really low in carbs, but they add up!

Well, I just had the urge to fall face first in carb nirvana. Instead I had a hand full of sugar free gummy bears (no carbs, but still I don't want to eat too much). I got hurt feelings from my hubby tonight and my great mood kind of melted. I was all happy about exercising today and in a great mood. Then, WHAM! A few words is all it takes to crash to the ground . But, I wont let my emotions get the better of me. I know that he loves me dearly and that he is working really hard with all of the overtime. After a few weeks of massive hours he just gets a bit less logical and I know that I need to cut him some slack. After all, I was a giant witch with a capital B the other day when he offended me. I'll just blame it on PMS. But I won't tell HIM that!

So............. Tomorrow is Thursday. Then on Friday morning I get to see if I meet my goal of 254.0. Wouldn't it be cool if I met my goal tomorrow morning? That would be so incredibly awesome!!!! Will I? Maybe. I mean, there is a chance. Right? Well, if I don't meet my goal I will be just that much more driven to work like crazy next week. I think that actually counting my carbs will help me a lot. I get the feeling that I may have been eating more carbs than I thought I was. When I am measuring everything I am also a whole lot more inclined to put just a little less on my plate. It makes me think to myself: "Am I going to be satasfied with 2 oz of cheese, what about 1.5 oz of cheese? I think 1.5 oz of cheese will be just fine." In fact, that is just about the exact conversation I had with myself while weighing pepper jack cheese today! Yes, I talk to myself.....

Wow! My muscle relaxer is really kicking in. I need to go to bed.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #320
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Happy2be
Stats: 237/223.2/150
Start Date: March 2, 2009
You're converstations with yourself crack me up!!!!

So Awesome that you did 32 minutes on the elliptical today!!!! Keep it up!!! WOO HOO!!!
Happy2be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 05:27 AM   #321

Gallery: Bejewelme
Stats: 350+/221.4/198 (5'10)
Start Date: restarted 9/27/2010
I am surprised you guys dont like ****** I think its pretty easy especially once you get the everyday stuff you eat in like the cream, string cheese, etc. One thing JC those gummy bears contain sugar alcohols, they might effect you or they may not it you dont lose as you think you should you need to look at that, I ate SF candy everyday i was doing LC without problem, but it is something to keep an eye out for, some say that you should count 1/2 the sugar alcohols as carbs, it is a YMMV scenario.
Bejewelme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:05 AM   #322
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: janetsbreeze
Stats: 197/186.6/130; 5'2"
Start Date: January 19, 2011
Melissa I am so proud of you! Working out and taking control!!! KUTGW!!!
Totally a Hottie Housewife
janetsbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 06:29 AM   #323
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: valentine21463
Stats: 192/183/140 (5'4")
Start Date: 5/27/12 (This time for real!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bejewelme View Post
I am surprised you guys dont like ****** I think its pretty easy especially once you get the everyday stuff you eat in like the cream, string cheese, etc. One thing JC those gummy bears contain sugar alcohols, they might effect you or they may not it you dont lose as you think you should you need to look at that, I ate SF candy everyday i was doing LC without problem, but it is something to keep an eye out for, some say that you should count 1/2 the sugar alcohols as carbs, it is a YMMV scenario.
That's the part I hate. Getting all my food listed that's not in their food list.
I don't dislike ******, I dislike entering all those foods I eat. I'm just lazy.
valentine21463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:34 AM   #324
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
WOOOO HOOOO MELISSA on the Workout!!!!!!!! KUTGW!!!!

I am going to start logging again... at least to get a picture of where I stand with carbs.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:20 AM   #325
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: mama_2_3
WTG on the workout!
I hope you're not sore today
mama_2_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #326
Major LCF Poster!

254.4 today! So very very soar. But so very, very worth it!
Old 06-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #327
Blabbermouth!!!

Great workout lady, so proud of you! Love how you think out loud, makes me so cute. I tend to do it occasionally, but then, we already agreed we are both neurotic, right?

Have a great day!!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:38 AM   #328
Major LCF Poster!

I'm just so excited about my weight loss, and I still don't want to get off of my rear, I figured I'd blog about it. Good excuse for still sitting here on the couch drinking my coffee don't ya think? Like I need an excuse to sit in my butt. I'd do it any way!

So, I'm wondering just how much I would weigh if I did not have all of this water weight. My scale measures body water % and I have been keeping track. 39.9%-40.0% seems to be the average with it going up to 40.1% during my TOM and some other times. Today I LOST weight and it went up to an all time high of 40.2%! I'm like "Oh my goodness!!!! REALLY!" Heck yes!".

So I don't know if it is possible for me to gain any MORE water weight. So I am bound to lose weight tomorrow unless I have tummy issues. You know what I mean, right? Well, I'm gonna work out again today. Maybe all those endorphin's will do their pain killer work. I sure hope so!

I think that just about every muscle in my body is sore. My back hurts, but not like it has before. I can tell that I've also got some "you worked that muscle" pain going on. Pointless pain, I hate. Pain with a purpose, I LOVE ! When I am feeling my muscles sore from a work out it's like affirmation to me that I am getting healthy. I love that kind of pain!

On the other hand, the hot tub is soooooo calling my name. My little stinker of a son turned the breaker to the hot tub off AGAIN and when I went to go in yesterday the water was ICE COLD!!! So he had obviously done it a few days ago. Come his nap time DD and I are so in there! More motivation for her to get here home school work done in a timely manner to!

If I'm going to lounge in the hot tub this afternoon that really means that I should get the house cleaned ug (uhg ) and my workout done this morning. Dang it! I'm really liking sitting here on my butt being lazy . Oh well, lazy butts are fat butts and fat guts! Neither of which are particularly attractive options.

Oh, question. Does anybody have any opinions on having weekends off workout wise? I was thinking of not working out on the weekends to give my body a little rest and make scheduling easier. Any thoughts?
Old 06-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #329
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertGurl View Post
Great workout lady, so proud of you! Love how you think out loud, makes me so cute. I tend to do it occasionally, but then, we already agreed we are both neurotic, right?

Have a great day!!
Go neurotic girls club! Woo hooo!!! They say blonds have more fun. I say blonds AND neurotics have more fun! And I'm a neurotic blond. I must be a blast!
Old 06-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #330
Blabbermouth!!!

Love a good workout sore Not that I'd know anything about it lately
I think the hot tub will do wonders for sore muscles, sounds lovely!

I'm not workin out right now, but before when I was hardcore, I did 6 days cardio, 3 days weights. I think you need to find whatever balance is going to work with your life. Just make sure that while you're figuring it out that you don't put yourself last and continue makin yourself priority numero uno. Finding time before the kids get up was always my fave time because I could do it in peace and quiet and get it outta the way. You'll figure it out soon and then you'll be an exercising fiend!

My Journal:
♥Choose More, Lose More....Aventures In Carb-Cycling.......♥

"Belief gives you the power to achieve the extraordinary" ~Chris Powell