Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #151
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
We had a great weekend at the lake! The weather wasn't great but we found things to do. We did go on the boat yesterday and the kids tubed and fished for a while. The sun was hot but the breeze was chilly. I think I actually got a little sunburn on my face and neck from it. My eating/drinking was pretty much atrocious(sp?) With TOM being here and being at camp I ate whatever I wanted. I'm thinking of doing a short round of hcg now that TOM is almost done. I just need to get in the right mindset. I did weigh this morning but I know the weight is off because of the carbs and beer. I will weigh again on Friday to compare the difference. So far I've had coffee and an apple - so it's a good start. Now I just need to refocus and get back where I was a few weeks ago. I hate dieting and am getting tired of it
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2012, 07:58 AM   #152
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Happy June!!! I can't believe May is over Today is last day of school for the kids - summer has officially begun!!! Yesterday was supposed to be a DD but it turned into an UD. TOM is getting the best of me - I'm having cravings for sweets, back & tummy cramps, headache - UGH The scale was UP 2.0 whole pounds this morning. I realize it's water/bloat/TOM but it's still discouraging! My rings are tight too. Oh well, today I will focus on water and low-carb. We are going to the lake after work for the weekend so hopefully I can relax and unwind. I think I'm gonna take a heating pad to help my back/tummy issues. TOM sucks
I agree TOM sucks, it's that time of the month it seems. I had no Tom last month and I have been having symptoms of bloat yesterday and just waiting for it to rear its ugly head. I want soooo bad to finish this round without TOM troubles but it seems it may slow losses down. I plan to end it next week on the 13th and am concerned slightly with ending the protocol when Tom is in the house. Any words of wisdom for me Gracie?
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:02 AM   #153
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
I agree TOM sucks, it's that time of the month it seems. I had no Tom last month and I have been having symptoms of bloat yesterday and just waiting for it to rear its ugly head. I want soooo bad to finish this round without TOM troubles but it seems it may slow losses down. I plan to end it next week on the 13th and am concerned slightly with ending the protocol when Tom is in the house. Any words of wisdom for me Gracie?
Hmmmmm, that's a tough one. I always started hcg rounds immediately after TOM and did usually short to 30 day rounds. I guess I always ended right around or near TOM. It's easier said than done, but we have to remember the TOM bloat/weight isn't real and not actual fat gain. I would expect at least 2-5 lbs. of water while TOM is here and then a nice whooshie. I would personally get my butt into P3 with TOM because my cravings are horrible. You could at least eat some nice meals and make some sugar-free treats. You can always treat it as an interruption and hop back into P2 if you wanted to drop the extra few pounds. That's a hard decision
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:03 AM   #154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
We had a great weekend at the lake! The weather wasn't great but we found things to do. We did go on the boat yesterday and the kids tubed and fished for a while. The sun was hot but the breeze was chilly. I think I actually got a little sunburn on my face and neck from it. My eating/drinking was pretty much atrocious(sp?) With TOM being here and being at camp I ate whatever I wanted. I'm thinking of doing a short round of hcg now that TOM is almost done. I just need to get in the right mindset. I did weigh this morning but I know the weight is off because of the carbs and beer. I will weigh again on Friday to compare the difference. So far I've had coffee and an apple - so it's a good start. Now I just need to refocus and get back where I was a few weeks ago. I hate dieting and am getting tired of it
Are you trully not happy where you are weight wise now Gracie? I mean your pictures look lovely but only you can decide what is best for you. I am sooo happy that I am below the 200's and I know my body is loving me for it. I have a way to go but after this round of HCG I will be working on the stabilizing and maintaing part of the protocol. I need to learn how to maintain as well as how to lose weight. I will work on maintenance until Sept. where then I will do another round of HCG. I hope you can find a happy medium with yourself and enjoy your life without so much going crazy over the scale and weight. I pray to get there one day but I know today is not that day. I know you can refocus and be where you want to be Gracie, hang in there.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:07 AM   #155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hmmmmm, that's a tough one. I always started hcg rounds immediately after TOM and did usually short to 30 day rounds. I guess I always ended right around or near TOM. It's easier said than done, but we have to remember the TOM bloat/weight isn't real and not actual fat gain. I would expect at least 2-5 lbs. of water while TOM is here and then a nice whooshie. I would personally get my butt into P3 with TOM because my cravings are horrible. You could at least eat some nice meals and make some sugar-free treats. You can always treat it as an interruption and hop back into P2 if you wanted to drop the extra few pounds. That's a hard decision
Thought of doing that but I am greedy, I am looking and working hard to get into a new decade and I am focused. I am concerned however like you said that if I continue and TOM shows up all heck will break lose with struggling with big time cravings and I know I can have some good eats on P3. I really don;t want to take an interruption because I want to o the clean P3 and 4 and in P4 re-introduce some new exercising as well as work on maintenace until Sept. What to do, what to do. You certainly have helped me and I need to make a decision on this ASAP! Thanks!

BTW- When it says No sugar in P3 that doesn't include sf stuff right? I mean in P2 we are allowed SF sweetners and fruit. I know there is a list of acceptable P3 foods on the HCG Forum but I really didn't read anything about SF sweetners and if they are allowed. I would go slightly batty without at least Stevia in my coffee.

Last edited by MagieDen; 06-04-2012 at 08:11 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:21 AM   #156
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Are you trully not happy where you are weight wise now Gracie? I mean your pictures look lovely but only you can decide what is best for you. I am sooo happy that I am below the 200's and I know my body is loving me for it. I have a way to go but after this round of HCG I will be working on the stabilizing and maintaing part of the protocol. I need to learn how to maintain as well as how to lose weight. I will work on maintenance until Sept. where then I will do another round of HCG. I hope you can find a happy medium with yourself and enjoy your life without so much going crazy over the scale and weight. I pray to get there one day but I know today is not that day. I know you can refocus and be where you want to be Gracie, hang in there.
Well, honestly I would love to be where I was 2 years ago at this time, which is about 15 lbs. less. I worked really hard and lost for my sister's wedding. I think I was around 178 (for like a day!!! ) I do believe I am maintaining pretty well - I bounce around from 188-194 in any given week. I'm always the highest on Monday and the lowest on Friday or Saturday. I seem to go crazy on the weekends and then get my focus back on Monday (once I see the scale damage ) I'm really not stressing about it - I just get aggravated with myself. I remember how great I felt though once I reached the 170's - one of the best feelings ever! If weekends didn't exist I'd probably weigh 150
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:24 AM   #157
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Thought of doing that but I am greedy, I am looking and working hard to get into a new decade and I am focused. I am concerned however like you said that if I continue and TOM shows up all heck will break lose with struggling with big time cravings and I know I can have some good eats on P3. I really don;t want to take an interruption because I want to o the clean P3 and 4 and in P4 re-introduce some new exercising as well as work on maintenace until Sept. What to do, what to do. You certainly have helped me and I need to make a decision on this ASAP! Thanks!

BTW- When it says No sugar in P3 that doesn't include sf stuff right? I mean in P2 we are allowed SF sweetners and fruit. I know there is a list of acceptable P3 foods on the HCG Forum but I really didn't read anything about SF sweetners and if they are allowed. I would go slightly batty without at least Stevia in my coffee.
I used sugar-free products in P3 all the time. I even used sugar-free puddings and Dove or Hershey sugar-free chocolates. Atkins bars (Peanut Butter Chocolate ) I ate for breakfast a lot. There are a ton of awesome sweet recipes as well as everyday ones on one of the threads here. There's also a woman who has lost like 90+ lbs. and eats this zero carb bread on P3. Some people gave her a hard time but hey it works for her!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #158
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
You can do it!!! The bloat be gone diet, is certainly HCG.. however, whatever you decide to do, it WILL WORK, that is what you have to believe..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 01:16 PM   #159
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Thanks Deb!!!



Okay, so I did one hour of Callanetics 10/10 Video - HOORAY FOR ME I've also only had an apple and a little bit of chicken salad today. But I have a slight headache so I'm thinking carb detox DS has a hockey game @ 7 pm and then basketball league game @ 9 pm - wish him luck!

ETA ~ All my muscles are shaky right now! I guess that's good - LOL! I NEED to keep up on exercise.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 05:49 AM   #160
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good morning love

How are you doing? I read a little (up a few posts) on your journal. Sorry about TOM. So annoying

Man am I jealous of your lake home that you go to on weekends! Must be so nice to have somewhere to get away to!!

Congrats on the exercising! It sure does feel good when you get back into it huh?

So do tell, (I asked this of all my online buds) what are you doing right now? Are you juddding? hcg?

I started yesterday with the intentions of doing Omaha (love having more options by the way). I did well (I didn't load cuz well, I have been loading for a few weeks now ) So I finished my day off and lost 4 lbs! LOL I laugh cuz I am so bloated. I've been eating HORRIBLY!!! I will scarf down anything that's available and I could hold with one hand as I continue to work

Anyway, I hear you about the gaining and losing and the being sick of dieting! Unfortunately I feel for me, it will forever be my way of living

Last week I was so tired, I couldn't function. I said ENOUGH. I was tired from overworking, not exercising, and eating crap....I already feel better.

Well, I don't want to take over your journal..I'll go babble on mine

I'm glad to be here with you guys at least for the time being! I've missed y'all sooooo much!!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:59 AM   #161
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good morning love

How are you doing? I read a little (up a few posts) on your journal. Sorry about TOM. So annoying

Man am I jealous of your lake home that you go to on weekends! Must be so nice to have somewhere to get away to!!

Congrats on the exercising! It sure does feel good when you get back into it huh?

So do tell, (I asked this of all my online buds) what are you doing right now? Are you juddding? hcg?

I started yesterday with the intentions of doing Omaha (love having more options by the way). I did well (I didn't load cuz well, I have been loading for a few weeks now ) So I finished my day off and lost 4 lbs! LOL I laugh cuz I am so bloated. I've been eating HORRIBLY!!! I will scarf down anything that's available and I could hold with one hand as I continue to work

Anyway, I hear you about the gaining and losing and the being sick of dieting! Unfortunately I feel for me, it will forever be my way of living

Last week I was so tired, I couldn't function. I said ENOUGH. I was tired from overworking, not exercising, and eating crap....I already feel better.

Well, I don't want to take over your journal..I'll go babble on mine

I'm glad to be here with you guys at least for the time being! I've missed y'all sooooo much!!!!
Hi Pati So glad you're back!!!! I'm still plugging along - not really following JUDDD to a "T" but getting in at least 2-3 DDs per week. I'm maintaining well - usually high on a Monday and back down on Friday. I'm hoping the exercise will maybe start some losses again. I'm getting tired of seeing the same ups/downs My weekly window seems to be 188-194 lbs. depending on what day it is I'm off to visit you!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #162
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Morning peeps! (afternoon actually) Busy with work today but wanted to stop in for a minute. Today I'm focusing on hunger and keeping my calories low. I had coffee/cream/coconut oil so far. I'm thinking of an apple for lunch and maybe steak for dinner. Scale went down this morning so no complaints. I figure my muscles are holding water too because of doing my hour of Callanetics yesterday. My goal for today is water and exercise I'm either going to do Callanetics again or walk/free weights.

Everyone have a great day!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:43 AM   #163
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Great goals!!! You can do it!! If anyone can you and Pati are the Pro's on the DD!! Exercise has to help! I can't wait for my leg to heal so I can do more than swim, although for now, I like it!

Have a great rest of the day!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:20 PM   #164
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Potaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,168
Gallery: Potaty
Stats: 227high/227now/150goal
WOE: LC + Exercise
Start Date: July 2013 (this time, LOL)
Potaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:14 AM   #165
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Hey Gracie, hope your son did well last night. The weekends are harder, but at least you don't let the scale stay up and get higher. I like you, keep going back and forth with the same 4-6lbs so my remedy now is to not weigh daily. Plus TOM is here too so that makes it easier. Congrats on the exercise!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 05:42 AM   #166
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Mornin' Lady

Happy Hump Day
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:39 AM   #167
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Happy Hump Day Today is Ricky's 13th Birthday I still can't believe I turned 40 and have a teenager - WTH??? I feel like I'm 25 years old (mentally) Scale went down some more so I'm not complaining. Hoping to see the 180's in the next day or so. I'm having some tummy issues this morning. I had coffee/cream/coconut oil which I have every day - but I added some supplements. I took 2 potassium tablets because I got a cramp last night while sleeping in my calf , 1 5000 mg Biotin, and 1/2 Calcium/Mag/Zinc combo. I'm thinking it was the 3rd supplement (Mag). Bernice has visited 4X and my tummy is now finally feeling better For those of you who take Magnesium - do you take it at night or in the morning???

I did not exercise yesterday but plan on Callanetics today. The cramp in my calf last night could've been from the Callanetics too. There's a move where you're on your toes doing squat thingy's that really involve your calves.

I've been watching some videos on Youtube from the author of that Weight Loss Apocolypse book - pretty interesting!!! I may have to order the book
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:41 AM   #168
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Happy Birthday to your son!! Well Gracie, I have to tell you that most all of us stay mentally about 25. I feel that way, and so does my Mom!! So we are always going to be young at heart!..

Have a great day!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:43 AM   #169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ceecee08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 4,945
Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
to your DS!!!!!!! Hope he has a great one!

Well honestly when you said you were turning 40 I was like 40 is NO WHERE on that woman's body. You look good girl. You're 25 all day in my book.

have a good day! YAY for the scale being nice.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:47 AM   #170
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Happy Birthday to your son!! Well Gracie, I have to tell you that most all of us stay mentally about 25. I feel that way, and so does my Mom!! So we are always going to be young at heart!..

Have a great day!
I agree, my parents are still mentally 25! If only our bodies would cooperate You have a great day too!!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:48 AM   #171
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
to your DS!!!!!!! Hope he has a great one!

Well honestly when you said you were turning 40 I was like 40 is NO WHERE on that woman's body. You look good girl. You're 25 all day in my book.

have a good day! YAY for the scale being nice.
OMG you are so sweet!!! You totally made my day! I you!!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:57 AM   #172
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,215
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
you got that right!!....
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #173
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Awwww...Happy B-Day to your DS!!!

I agree 100% with Ceecee

Enjoy your evening with him..>Doing anything special?
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #174
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hey peeps - busy morning! I'm back in the 180's - YAY Actually just by the skin of my teeth - 189.8 Yesterday's menu:

B: coffee/cream/coconut oil
Snack: apple
L: 3 Market Day Low-Fat Omelets (60 cal/each)
Steamed Broccolli
D: salad (lettuce/red onios/cucumber) w/ranch, baked cod, strawberries

My tummy is bugging a little today still - maybe too much coconut oil in my coffee because I didn't take any supplements yet. Anyhoo, lots still to do today so I'll check back later.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 07:26 AM   #175
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Awwww...Happy B-Day to your DS!!!

I agree 100% with Ceecee

Enjoy your evening with him..>Doing anything special?
We just went out to dinner @ Eat-n-Park. We were gonna have a nice big party for him but he doesn't want it. Instead he wants Dr. Dre Beats Monster - they are headphones that cost $299.99 (plus tax)!!!! So after we went to dinner we went to Best Buy and got them. They are actually really nice! I was listening to my Ipod yesterday with them - the sound is incredible. So, no party now which probably would've cost us more. I'll probably just do cake & ice cream with the family.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #176
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
ceecee08's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: ATL
Posts: 4,945
Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Yea those Dre Beats are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day with the fam Gracie!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 12:48 PM   #177
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hey peeps - busy morning! I'm back in the 180's - YAY Actually just by the skin of my teeth - 189.8 Yesterday's menu:

B: coffee/cream/coconut oil
Snack: apple
L: 3 Market Day Low-Fat Omelets (60 cal/each)
Steamed Broccolli
D: salad (lettuce/red onios/cucumber) w/ranch, baked cod, strawberries

My tummy is bugging a little today still - maybe too much coconut oil in my coffee because I didn't take any supplements yet. Anyhoo, lots still to do today so I'll check back later.
We both got in by the skin of our teeth! to DS enjoy him while he is young, and your so young too with a teenager. Coconut Oil can do that to my tummy as well maybe cut back on it some though it is good for you. Enjoy your time with your family on DS's birthday!

BTW- I too have been watching Robin's videos on You Tube and gain alot from them. Enjoy the book if you get it!

Last edited by MagieDen; 06-07-2012 at 12:50 PM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #178
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,733
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Completed Hour #2 of Callanetics for the month!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #179
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Potaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 7,168
Gallery: Potaty
Stats: 227high/227now/150goal
WOE: LC + Exercise
Start Date: July 2013 (this time, LOL)
I read that book and it's was helpful, I say order it!
Potaty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:18 AM   #180
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
to your son!! Time does go by fast. Congrats on making it back into the 180's and completing exercise program!! Every time I visit your journal, I think hmmmm JUDDD I should give it another try..LOL. It's Friday...YES!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:44 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.