Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 10:15 AM   #1141
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,894
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Hi Gracie - I am sorry to hear you have been SO sick! It's good to see you back. It sounds like a great diet for healing your body and weightloss. I know what you mean about the sugar. It is STILL my main struggle. I'm still calorie counting so that helps keep it somewhat controlled.
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2013, 10:36 AM   #1142
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Gracie!
What is this 17 day diet? I am doing HHCG since I lost so much weight with it before. It's a good kickstart to any new WOE for me. Tell me more when you have an opportunity about the 17 day diet. i am curious about what others do as well as success stories.
-Jen
My friend and her DH lost weight and she told me they did the 17 Day Diet. I believe Shari has done it also. There are 3 cycles and then maintenance. It's pretty simple. The first cycle I can have unlimited chicken, fish, turkey, and 2 eggs per day. I get 2 fruits (low-sugar variety), unlimited veggies (non-starchy), 2 servings of pro-biotics per day and 2 servings of good fats (like olive oil). I drink green tea and water. I haven't read what Cycle 2 is yet. I think you start adding things back in every other day. I got the book out of the library as well as a cookbook. The author is Dr. Mike Moreno and most libraries around here had it. My main concern right now is feeding my body good things and staying away from sugar. My immune system is poor right now due to 2 infections and antibiotics.
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 10:37 AM   #1143
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Hi Gracie - I am sorry to hear you have been SO sick! It's good to see you back. It sounds like a great diet for healing your body and weightloss. I know what you mean about the sugar. It is STILL my main struggle. I'm still calorie counting so that helps keep it somewhat controlled.
Thanks Marie! Sugar is so evil. I wish my body didn't crave it so much!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #1144
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,243
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
My friend and her DH lost weight and she told me they did the 17 Day Diet. I believe Shari has done it also. There are 3 cycles and then maintenance. It's pretty simple. The first cycle I can have unlimited chicken, fish, turkey, and 2 eggs per day. I get 2 fruits (low-sugar variety), unlimited veggies (non-starchy), 2 servings of pro-biotics per day and 2 servings of good fats (like olive oil). I drink green tea and water. I haven't read what Cycle 2 is yet. I think you start adding things back in every other day. I got the book out of the library as well as a cookbook. The author is Dr. Mike Moreno and most libraries around here had it. My main concern right now is feeding my body good things and staying away from sugar. My immune system is poor right now due to 2 infections and antibiotics.
Hmmm...that sounds very interesting. I did best when following Simeons diet with hhcg. I remember doing one round and stopping...the weight piled on, but I did not exactly follow P2 and P3. I just felt thinner so I ate! Lol! You'll have to let me know how you do because I plan to do Simeons with a hint of Omaha. Basically, if it's a fruit or a veggie...i'm not going to stay away from it because it's not on the list, but I'll try to stay strict as long as I can.
__________________
"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." --Virginia Woolf

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...g-journey.html
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:27 AM   #1145
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hmmm...that sounds very interesting. I did best when following Simeons diet with hhcg. I remember doing one round and stopping...the weight piled on, but I did not exactly follow P2 and P3. I just felt thinner so I ate! Lol! You'll have to let me know how you do because I plan to do Simeons with a hint of Omaha. Basically, if it's a fruit or a veggie...i'm not going to stay away from it because it's not on the list, but I'll try to stay strict as long as I can.
I did great on Simeons protocol - that's how I lost pretty much most of my weight. I just can't do it right now because my immune system isn't 100%. I need to feed my body some good nourishment for a while. I would lose anywhere from 15-20 pounds per round on the protocol. It was rough though following the 500 calorie plan. There are a lot of people who do 800 calories and even more and still lose significant amounts of weight. You are going to do great, I know it!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 11:47 AM   #1146
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Gracie, I haven't been here in awhile and your journal is the first I see AND you're talking about the 17 DD which I'd also planned to start soon! I've been kinda stuck on lc and need to change things up. Yup, I did it in the past and lost very well. I got into it after the boy's father lost a lot of weight and he cheated sometimes, but men suck like that. I'm sorry you've been sick lately and I hope you continue to feel better.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2013, 01:11 PM   #1147
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Gracie, I haven't been here in awhile and your journal is the first I see AND you're talking about the 17 DD which I'd also planned to start soon! I've been kinda stuck on lc and need to change things up. Yup, I did it in the past and lost very well. I got into it after the boy's father lost a lot of weight and he cheated sometimes, but men suck like that. I'm sorry you've been sick lately and I hope you continue to feel better.
I thought you did it before! YAY! We can do it together. I feel like I'm feeding my body what it needs right now to repair itself. After two rounds on antibiotics I need me some good nutrition! Did you experience detox? I'm hoping I don't get it too bad
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 05:47 AM   #1148
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,243
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
I did great on Simeons protocol - that's how I lost pretty much most of my weight. I just can't do it right now because my immune system isn't 100%. I need to feed my body some good nourishment for a while. I would lose anywhere from 15-20 pounds per round on the protocol. It was rough though following the 500 calorie plan. There are a lot of people who do 800 calories and even more and still lose significant amounts of weight. You are going to do great, I know it!!!
Awww...thanks, Gracie. I think that the journal is helping me stay accountable...plus, i told DH so no backing out now He's the voice of reason when I am making food choices. It hasn't always been great on our relationship. Especially when I am wanting to go "my way". lol!
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 09:16 AM   #1149
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Good grief you have had your share of illness plus enough left over for everyone else! UGH! Hope you stay healthy!!! I also love the 17DD for awhile, so I will be watching you ladies! I just miss fat, but hey, I have lots to burn too.

Good luck!!! have a great day
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:28 AM   #1150
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Deb, Jen, Shari, and Marie!!! Thanks for visiting

My weight this morning was 190.2 so it's going down. One thing I've noticed though is when I eat yogurt my sinus problems seem worse. I'm starting to think there's a connection. I'm going to stay away from dairy for a few days and see if my issues get better. Do they make a non-dairy yogurt? I'll have to check my grocery store. I have an appointment with my ENT next week to try and figure out what's causing my sinus problems. One thing could be thyroid - I've always suspected that mine was low. My sister's is low and she has fertility issues.

Anyhoo, today I had my glass of warm lemon water and an apple with some green tea. Not sure about lunch and dinner yet. I have hard boiled eggs ready if I get hungry. TOM is due on Sunday - BOOOOOO!!!! I'm hoping the cravings and mood swings don't make me crazy!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 07:35 AM   #1151
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,894
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Onward and DOWNWARD!!!.

That is great you are figuring out there may be a correlation between dairy and your sinuses. We always try to have hard boiled eggs in the refrigerator. They are great for snacks. They are great "fillers" if we are really hungry, until we get something fixed.
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 08:15 AM   #1152
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,243
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Good morning Gracie!

So happy for your downward scale. That is very interesting about your sinus problems with yogurt. Do you have allergies? I have problems with milk products when my allergies are acting up. I'm sure they make a non-dairy yogurt since there are lactaid milk products. I wish you well with your ENT. You'll get to the bottom of this. You are treating your body well. Therefore, it will treat you well
Hugs!
Jen
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 09:50 AM   #1153
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Wow congrats on the scale!! I know for ME dairy causes sinus stuffiness. I LOVE DAIRY, but I hate the sinus problems. I hope you find a good solution, I would love to know it!

Have a great day!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:06 AM   #1154
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
TGIF! My weight stayed the same this morning which I was surprised. We went to Red Lobster for dinner and I ate one of the cheesy bread rolls, a salad with ranch, and some shrimp and lobster special. It was a lobster tail, grilled garlic shrimp, and shrimp scampi with broccoli and rice pilaf. It was very yummy! I didn't eat all of the shrimp - brought it home for DS. Prior to that I had an apple and grapes. Today I had strawberries and blueberries for breakfast and nothing else yet. Trying to keep it simple today.

So I'm still having that pain in my left side. I went to the doctor again today and here it is a MUSCLE strain! It was never a UTI or kidney infection!!! I am so grateful to finally figure this out but very upset that I spent 7 days on a nasty antibiotic that made me nauseous. I can't believe the hospital didn't figure this out last Friday either Believe me, I am very thankful that it wasn't any of the worse things it could've been. But I told them I never had urinary pain, fever, blood, etc. So, I'm going to start physical therapy on Monday and they gave me muscle relaxers until then. I will also use my heating pad and maybe go get some Icy Hot.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 09:19 AM   #1155
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,243
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
TGIF! My weight stayed the same this morning which I was surprised. We went to Red Lobster for dinner and I ate one of the cheesy bread rolls, a salad with ranch, and some shrimp and lobster special. It was a lobster tail, grilled garlic shrimp, and shrimp scampi with broccoli and rice pilaf. It was very yummy! I didn't eat all of the shrimp - brought it home for DS. Prior to that I had an apple and grapes. Today I had strawberries and blueberries for breakfast and nothing else yet. Trying to keep it simple today.

So I'm still having that pain in my left side. I went to the doctor again today and here it is a MUSCLE strain! It was never a UTI or kidney infection!!! I am so grateful to finally figure this out but very upset that I spent 7 days on a nasty antibiotic that made me nauseous. I can't believe the hospital didn't figure this out last Friday either Believe me, I am very thankful that it wasn't any of the worse things it could've been. But I told them I never had urinary pain, fever, blood, etc. So, I'm going to start physical therapy on Monday and they gave me muscle relaxers until then. I will also use my heating pad and maybe go get some Icy Hot.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
Hi Gracie! My oh my your dinner looks yummy. I'm not a real big meat eater and not a fan of seafood so I've always struggled with low carb diets. However, I love breakfast and could eat bacon and eggs every day. So, eggs tend to be the way I get to my protein. I am so glad that they figured out it was a muscle strain. You'll be on your way to becoming better very soon now that they figured it out. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs!
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 11:23 AM   #1156
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenmay78 View Post
Hi Gracie! My oh my your dinner looks yummy. I'm not a real big meat eater and not a fan of seafood so I've always struggled with low carb diets. However, I love breakfast and could eat bacon and eggs every day. So, eggs tend to be the way I get to my protein. I am so glad that they figured out it was a muscle strain. You'll be on your way to becoming better very soon now that they figured it out. Have a nice weekend.
Hugs!
Thanks Jen! We are heading to our trailer at the lake! Hoping for a nice relaxing weekend. The weather needs to cooperate
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 06:12 PM   #1157
Blabbermouth!!!
 
FatFatnomore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 6,869
Gallery: FatFatnomore
Stats: Fat/Less Fat
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: October 26, 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Deb, Jen, Shari, and Marie!!! Thanks for visiting

My weight this morning was 190.2 so it's going down. One thing I've noticed though is when I eat yogurt my sinus problems seem worse. I'm starting to think there's a connection. I'm going to stay away from dairy for a few days and see if my issues get better. Do they make a non-dairy yogurt? I'll have to check my grocery store. I have an appointment with my ENT next week to try and figure out what's causing my sinus problems. One thing could be thyroid - I've always suspected that mine was low. My sister's is low and she has fertility issues.

Anyhoo, today I had my glass of warm lemon water and an apple with some green tea. Not sure about lunch and dinner yet. I have hard boiled eggs ready if I get hungry. TOM is due on Sunday - BOOOOOO!!!! I'm hoping the cravings and mood swings don't make me crazy!!!
Hi Gracie!

There's a yogurt brand called So Delicious and they make a coconut milk yogurt that is sooooooooooo good. I love dairy too, ALL forms of dairy, but my body doesn't like it anymore at all. I notice my skin gets so much better when I cut out the dairy too. Which just sucks cause I love cheese. lol
FatFatnomore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:05 AM   #1158
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatFatnomore View Post
Hi Gracie!

There's a yogurt brand called So Delicious and they make a coconut milk yogurt that is sooooooooooo good. I love dairy too, ALL forms of dairy, but my body doesn't like it anymore at all. I notice my skin gets so much better when I cut out the dairy too. Which just sucks cause I love cheese. lol
Thank you for the information!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #1159
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi peeps! I did not eat well over the weekend at all! We went to the lake and I ate too much crap. I cannot control myself with sugar Anyhoo, I'm back and haven't had sugar in 2 days. My weight this morning was 192.6 but TOM is in the house. We are going to Kennywood after work (amusement park) and the girls are so excited. DS and his friends already went out. There's all kinds of good food there - we're talking Potato Patch Fries I will AVOID those!!!

Hope everyone is doing well. Miss y'all!
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 05:00 AM   #1160
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Gracie! I did horribly over the weekend too, nothing to do get back on. Sounds like you all are having family fun, nice! TOM is leaving my house, so I see he's visiting you now...hope the symptoms aren't too bad.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 07:51 AM   #1161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
SCPeachey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: South Carolina gurl..
Posts: 3,041
Gallery: SCPeachey
Stats: 271/259/145
WOE: ATKINS 72
Start Date: 6/22/13
Gracie ... Hope you're having a good day...
SCPeachey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 04:26 AM   #1162
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,538
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Gracie!! Hope you have a wonderful day..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:28 PM   #1163
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
((GRACIE))
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 01:01 PM   #1164
Major LCF Poster!
 
Jenmay78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 1,243
Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Gracie! Hope the week has been treating you well.
Jenmay78 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 12:33 PM   #1165
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,894
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Hi Gracie - Thinking of you and missing you! I hope the kids are having a great summer.
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 02:24 PM   #1166
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
Hi Gracie - Thinking of you and missing you! I hope the kids are having a great summer.
Ditto!
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:25 AM   #1167
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,109
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hello everyone It's been a rough couple weeks here. I had surgery last Wednesday on my sinuses/nose. I had a CT done of my sinuses and I actually had a nasal bone spur that was causing me a lot of pain and migraine headaches. The doctor removed the bone spur and then he did balloon plasty which enlarges my sinus passageways so I can drain better. I still have packing in my nose which will come out tomorrow. I'm praying this fixes my problem and I start to feel better

Hope everyone else is doing good. I will check back in a few days. Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still here.
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 08:44 AM   #1168
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Oh Gracie, that sounds very painful..no wonder you were feeling bad. Sending prayers and healing vibes your way I'm glad you posted, I was worried about you but figured something was more pressing than coming here. I hope this works and you start to feel better.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 09:07 AM   #1169
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Cruzcrzy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 10,894
Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Hello Graice,

it is so good to hear from you. Wow, it has been a rough couple of weeks for you! I hope and pray your post surgery recovery is the beginning of better health for you. Thanks for checking in with us.
Cruzcrzy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:03 AM   #1170
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,209
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
I hope you're recovering well. Thinking of you.
shari is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:50 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.