LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #1
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: divadonna
Stats: 236/231/150
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: 04/29/12
giving JUDD a try!

So I've dieted and changed my lifestyle several times before (losing about 95lbs) but have never journaled any of it. I'm hoping by starting this journal that I can forever stay on track and keep off this extra "meat". My last successful WOE was on WW's but somehow I geared off track and gained a yucky 60lbs! I've been stalling with this weight gain for about 6 months or so and it just has to come off. My mom told me about HCG and I decided to give that a try. My first round with hHCG started on 03/31/12 - I was pretty successful first two weeks losing about 13lbs however staying on track during the weekends is quite a challenge. Which brings me to mid April. I was reading some posts on LCF and saw people discussing JUDD - diet every other day! I could do that! This would be my 4th week with hHCG but I've decided that I will keep my calories around 1200 the rest of the week with no more hHCG and begin my JUDD journey on 04/29. I can handle 500 calories every other day, no prob!

According to the UpDayDownDay website, I should be eating 2177 cals on up days and 435 cals on down days (20% weight loss mode).

I'm currently at 234lbs and am HOPING to be around 170 by the end of the year. About a 8 - 10lb loss each month. Next year I would love to reward myself with a trip to Cabo in the Spring/Summer with a body I want to show off!

So thats it for now, will be back next week with an update on the beginning of my JUDD journey.

DivaD.
divadonna is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2012, 03:10 PM   #2
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
I'll be here encouraging you DivaD.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
Junior LCF Member

Gallery: divadonna
Stats: 236/231/150
WOE: JUDD
Start Date: 04/29/12
Thx Kissa!

So, 1 week and a couple of days down and I have to say not bad at all, well except for last night I did go over my UD calories by around 200 but other than that I was pretty much on target. DD's are a little tough but I'm trying to keep busy so not to focus on my hunger. Also drink a lot of water, tea, and for some reason I've been wanting those giant deli pickles. I think whats really helping me is I tell myself "ohh something sounds real good right and its a DD, but if I just stick it out the rest of the day I can have it tomorrow". Half the time I've have forgotten whatever it is I wanted the other day.

With my first week and a couple days gone, I've got 5lbs gone too. I'm really hoping to get into the 22's by next weigh in. I also need to start incorporating some type of light exercise. I have bad knees so walking is best for now until I strengthen my knees. Next week I'm aiming to get a lot more walking in and tracking this walking as well.

Thats it for now! Go JUDD!
divadonna is offline   Reply With Quote