Old 06-24-2012, 05:04 AM   #61
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: tay65
Stats: On 1/6 - 215.6; current - 208.3 / 1st goal - 199
WOE: Counting calories
Start Date: March 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Sticking to plan..pretty much. I didn't eat anything at all Friday, and Sat all I had was a cup of tomato basil soup. I had 2 s/f iced coffees and 2 margaritas SaturdayNot bad, considering what I passed up and wanted to eat.

Party was a blast and sister-in-law was surprised!
Glad you had fun! It's hard to resist good food and watch others eat things you know you shouldn't. You did awesome!!!

tay65 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2012, 03:44 PM   #62
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Jennifer
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: on and off, up and down since 1/30/07
Back home, and for the most part happy with how I ate in NOLA. We went to visit some friends Sunday afternoon and I ate way too many nuts, then Sunday night at dinner I had about 5 tastes total of different desserts that were going around the table. I also had a glass of wine and a small bowl of gumbo (with rice) at dinner Sunday, but I had planned on that, and then 2 chocolate covered birthday cake Oreo's (the debbil!) when I got back to my sister's on Sunday.

I'm craving cake so bad, but not going to give in. Maybe there is something to the saying that nothing tastes as good as being this feels. Although, cake tastes pretty damn good, and I'm not thin yet so It's mainly because I'm very happy that I won't have to get out the "double-digit" size clothes, which I normally have to do after a trip, and I don't feel like having to deal with the guilt and self-loating on top of tight clothes. Planning to go back the weekend of 7/15, and think I'm going to give myself a little more slack eating-wise then.

In the meantime, back on plan 100%.
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:24 AM   #63

Tuesday

b - 4 sausage links, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - 2 ham & swiss roll-ups w/mayo, tomato slices w/blue cheese vinaigrette dressing & blue cheese crumbles
d - carbmaster vanilla yogurt, pb & jelly quest bar, coffee w/cream & davinci's
3.5 l water

DH ate a po-boy for dinner (we brought a loaf of real French bread back from NOLA), and I did not feel like cooking for myself, so not the best dinner.

I was planning to get up and get on the treadmill this morning, but I was having an anxiety attack and didn't want my heart racing any more than it already was. Work is stressing me big time. Mostly my fault - I can't seem to do a thing right these days.
Old 06-27-2012, 09:49 PM   #64

Wednesday

b - Greek yogurt w/davinci's, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - 2 ham & swiss roll-ups w/mayo & mustard,tomato slices w/blue cheese vinaigrette dressing & blue cheese crumbles
d - chicken breast sauteed in butter, caesar salad, Starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda
3 l water, 1 can Fresca

Another bad day at work, but only very fleetingly thought of medicating with food. And it was low carb food I thought of! But low carb or not, stress eating is unhealthy behavior and I certainly do not want to break my binge-free streak. On to day 20 - woohoo!!

Last edited by Jennifer; 06-27-2012 at 10:36 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 04:08 AM   #65
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You're doing great with being aware of your thoughts of stress eating. Its tough to not eat when thats what you've been doing for so long. I'm constantly struggling with 'boredom eating'! I wish it was easier for me, but thats not the case. I wonder if I'll always struggle with it.
KUTGW!
Old 06-28-2012, 09:59 PM   #66

Tay, my boredom eating has gotten better & I'm sure yours' will too. I used to not be able to get on the computer or watch TV without something to eat, but I don't have that urge anymore.

Cute pic of Chloe! Love her red dress!
Old 06-28-2012, 10:09 PM   #67

Thursday

b - 4 slices bacon dipped in mayo, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - 2 provolone & ham roll-ups w/mayo & mustard, tomato slices w/blue cheese vinaigrette dressing & blue cheese crumbles
d - bunless cheeseburger w/mustard, salad w/bacon & onion parmesan dressing, starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda
2.5 l water, crystal lite iced tea

Better day at work, except twice my boss gave me projects that took me hours to complete, and turns out he didn't give me the right info What he really needed would have taken me a fraction of the time that doing the "wrong" thing did. I'm already so behind from having last Friday and Monday off that I'm playing catch up as it is

Avoided so much sugar today it wasn't funny. 2 platters of cookies for someone's birthday, then one of the team leads brought a cookie cake (my favorite) for her team for a job well done. As a boss, I'm always offered whatever anyone brings, but I stayed strong. My 4th of July weigh-in will be here before I know it!
Old 06-30-2012, 05:28 PM   #68

Friday

Bad day. Huge anxiety attack before going to work left me shaky & headachy all day. My boss offered me a red velvet cupcake & I ate it. The good news is that I didn't let that turn into more and I am still binge free.

b - Jimmy Dean frozen ham & cheese omelet, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - turkey slices, red velvet cupcake
d - bunless cheeseburger w/mustard & mayo, casear salad
3 l water, crystal light lemonade
Old 06-30-2012, 10:55 PM   #69

Saturday

Overdid the eating a little today, but I decided to have more or less a free day since it is the end of the month. The first of the month, the beginning of the 2nd 1/2 of the year (can you believe 2012 is half over??? ), are psychological "new beginnings" for me.
DH wanted to eat out tonight. I tried to convince him otherwise, but wasn't able to. I really think he was doing it for me after the rotten week I've had, but I really would have preferred to eat at home - more control that way.

b - 4 sausage links, coffee w/cream & splenda
l - none
d (out) - salad bar, steak, green beans, cappuccino, biscotti, glass of wine, Quest low carb bar
2 l water, 1 cup chocolate almond milk, grande coffee from Starbucks w/cream & splenda

DH brought a piece of my favorite, jalapeno cornbread, to the table from the salad bar, but I didn't eat it

A couple of changes I will make: regular coffee rather than cappuccino at restaurants since cappuccino is always served with biscotti, and I always eat it. I will also be more forceful about eating at home vs out. DH really enjoys eating out, but I'm going to try to steer him to going out to a great restaurant only once a month or so. I definitely need to tighten things up eating-wise.

I ate the Quest bar because I was craving something sweet so bad. Better than ice cream or cookies, but that put be over the edge fullness wise I was right by Sprinkles cupcake shop this afternoon and was tempted to stop in but didn't. I wonder if subconsciously I was feeling deprived and that is why I had such a strong craving for something sweet

Bought a size XS (4-6) shirt today It's from Coldwater Creek and their clothes run big, but I'll take it!

Back 100% on plan now. My next weigh-in is on the 4th, and I may have that cupcake then. We'll see. I also plan to start tracking my food thru ****** and exercising.
Old 07-01-2012, 08:23 PM   #70

Sunday

Rainy day. Did laundry & cleared out a bunch of shows off of the tivo. I didn't leave the house all day.

b - Greek yogurt, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - grande Starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda
d - steak, green beans, caesar salad
114.9 oz water, crystal light lemonade, can of diet pepsi

Fought cravings all day, but stayed strong. I feel bloated and my stomach is all rumbly, not sure why. Hate that feeling, especially since I can't think what's causing it. I don't think it was the Quest bar I ate last night since they have never affected me that way, and it was nothing I ate today since I've been feeling like this all day
Old 07-02-2012, 02:59 AM   #71
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: BluJ
Hope you feel better soon!
BluJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:22 PM   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluJ View Post
Hope you feel better soon!
I feel much better, thanks! Hope you are doing well also.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #73

Monday

b - 4 slices bacon, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - 2 provolone & ham roll-ups w/mustard, tomato slices w/blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese vinaigrette dressing
d - 2 ham & swiss roll-ups w/mayo & mustard, salad w/2 slices of bacon and creamy parmesan dressing, cup of coffee w/cream & splenda
90 oz water, 1 can diet cherry 7up

One of the temp agencies we use came by with snacks, so I have 3 tubs of cookies and 1 tub of scones on my desk. My dept is over 100 people so even all of that is not enough for everyone. There are 2 birthdays tomorrow and I'm sure there will be cake, so maybe I'll just put them out with the rest of the sugar My weigh day is Wednesday, and I want it to be as good as it can be!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:21 AM   #74
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Jennifer you are doing great! Glad you're resisting those goodies too. Idk if I'd be so strong!
Glad to hear you're feeling better.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:30 PM   #75

Tuesday

b - 3 eggs scrabbled in butter w/swiss cheese melted on top, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - 2 ham & provolone roll-ups w/mayo & mustard, tomato slices w/blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese vinaigrette dressing
d - chicken breast sauteed in butter w/melted pepper jack cheese and sour cream on top, caesar salad, grande coffee from Starbucks w/cream & splenda
92.7 oz water, 1 can sprite zero

Today was such a bad day that I probably would have binged if tomorrow was not my weigh-in day. I would love to binge after I weigh, but I have to conduct interviews Friday so have to dress professionally (suit) and want to be able to breathe! My mind seems to be finally wrapping itself around the concept that eating off plan = tight clothes before the damage is done rather than after. If I had one wish, it would be that I could eat anything I wanted without gaining weight. Maybe in my next life. So I will stay on plan even though I am really craving a lemon blueberry cupcake from Sprinkles.

Last edited by Jennifer; 07-03-2012 at 10:32 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #76

Today was my weigh-in - 144. My goal from Memorial Day-4th of July was below 140, but with 2 binges that wasn't going to happen. My goal for my next weigh-in on Labor Day will be below 135, which will make me no longer overweight.
Old 07-04-2012, 07:48 PM   #77

Wednesday

b - 3 sausage links, 2 cups of coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - vanilla almond crunch Quest bar, carbmaster vanilla chai yogurt, grande Starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda
d - bacon wrapped ribeye, salad w/hb egg, 2 slices bacon, ranch dressing, chocolate bark, tall Starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda
1 gallon water, 1 can of Tab

Ate a lot today, and had way too much coffee. I started tracking in ****** and ended up with almost 70 carbs! (46 were the Questbar, yogurt & chocolate bark, things I do not eat on a regular basis and certainly not all on the same day). But I had planned on a bigger eating day today, so it's all good. I feel a little bloated and hope my clothes are comfortable Friday when I have to dress up. If not, there's always Spanx

The chocolate bark is causing binge-y thoughts; I seriously want to just shove the rest of it in my mouth. But I will be strong!

Last edited by Jennifer; 07-04-2012 at 07:53 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #78
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
Today was my weigh-in - 144. My goal from Memorial Day-4th of July was below 140, but with 2 binges that wasn't going to happen. My goal for my next weigh-in on Labor Day will be below 135, which will make me no longer overweight.
you were sooo close! you are doing great with not bingeing. keep it up and you'll def make your next goal!
Old 07-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #79

Thursday

b - 2% Greek yogurt, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - leftover ribeye,tomato slices w/blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese vinaigrette dressing
d - pork chop sauteed in butter, caesar salad
56.8 oz water, 1 can diet barq's
1396 cals, 26.8 carbs

I ate the 2% Greek yogurt because that was all Kroger had and I didn't feel like going to Whole Foods. Water was low, but that's not unusual for a work day.
Old 07-07-2012, 06:55 PM   #80

Friday

l - bacon wrapped filet
d - chicken breast sauteed in butter, mushrooms sauteed in butter, salad w/hb egg, 2 slices bacon, ranch dressing, grande coffee from Starbuck w/cream & splenda
86.9 oz water, 1 can caffeine free diet coke
1,432 calories, 24.3 carbs

Spent all day conducting interviews so was talking a lot and able to get a lot of water in. Since we were interviewing in the exec suite the company brought in lunch from Jason's Deli, but I went to my own office to eat what I brought. I probably should have just taken the carb hit, because all hell broke loose when I went back to my office. Crisis after crisis; I planned to be gone 20 minutes and ended up gone for an hour. Going back was good for my waistline, but not my peace of mind. I'm very grateful to have my job, but I think it's going to end up giving me a nervous breakdown At least I'm not turning to food for comfort.
Old 07-07-2012, 10:09 PM   #81

Saturday

b - 3 eggs scrambled in butter w/provolone cheese melted on top; coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - none
d - grande Starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda
73.8 oz water, 1 can diet Coke
511 calories, 9.6 carbs

Skipping lunch and dinner wasn't intentional. I was out all day running errands, and when I got home at almost 8:00 DH said he was tired and could do without dinner. I was tired too (didn't sleep well last night), and didn't feel like cooking for just myself, so drank the coffee I picked up on my way home. I debated having a low-carb bar and yogurt, but we are going to Flemings for prime rib tomorrow so it will be a higher calorie day. I guess I'm doing JUDDD this weekend The prime rib special comes with salad, a side & dessert. I'm going to have a wedge salad, probably mushrooms for a side, and I'm planning to be strong and order the berries and cream for dessert. But I really want the walnut turtle pie

I bought size 6 jeans!! They have some stretch to them and fit better than the size 8 that I tried on in a different brand, so it's not like I'm truly a size 6. On the other side of the coin, I'm hoarding binge food. I'm up to 2 pints of ice cream & a package of birthday cake Oreo's. Hopefully I will throw it all out eventually, as I sometimes do, rather than eat it. Knowing it's there is like a security blanket; I'm all ready for the binge when/if I need it.
Old 07-08-2012, 07:15 AM   #82
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

THROW IT OUT!!!!
Old 07-08-2012, 09:19 PM   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by tay65 View Post
THROW IT OUT!!!!
You are 100% correct about me needing to do just that, but right now I can't. As messed up as it sounds, having it there is preventing me from binging, because it's like a challenge to ignore it all sitting there. I have thrown binge food out in the past, and hopefully this will get tossed too, but I'm not ready for that yet. As long as it's here, there's still a possibility that I will be able to eat it, and I look forward to that, even if I never do.

Hope that made sense
Old 07-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #84

Sunday

Nice dinner at Fleming's with DH. Normally eating out is an excuse for me to go off plan, but I did well tonight. I had their prime rib dinner which includes salad, side & dessert. I had a wedge salad, mushrooms, and mixed berries. I did not eat the (delicious!) parmesan sour dough bread, and instead asked our server for some celery sticks that I could spread their to die for feta butter on. I also did not put any cream on my berries since I know it is sweetened, I had regular coffee instead of cappuccino since biscotti is always served with cappuccino, and I did not have any of their candy coated chocolate after dinner mints. I did have a glass of wine and too much coffee, and ate more that I should have and past the point of satisfaction, but all in all I did well.

b - 3 sausage links, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - none
d (out) - celery sticks w/feta butter, wedge salad, prime rib, sauteed mushrooms, wine, berries, coffee
100+ oz water, tall starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda, can of diet coke w/splenda
Old 07-10-2012, 09:25 PM   #85

Monday

b - Carbmasters banana cream pie yogurt, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - leftover prime rib w/horseradish sauce,tomato slices w/blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese vinaigrette dressing
d - chicken sauteed in olive oil, casear salad
2.5 l water, 1 can coke zero

One month binge free!!! I haven't been cheat free for the past 31 days, but I am so thrilled that I made it one month without any binges. It's been a long time!
Old 07-10-2012, 09:27 PM   #86

Tuesday

l -leftover prime rib w/horseradish sauce,tomato slices w/blue cheese crumbles and blue cheese vinaigrette dressing
d - chicken breast & mushrooms sauteed in butter, salad w/tomato, 2 slices bacon, Hidden Valley Spicy dressing
2.5 l water, can of diet Dr Pepper, tall Starbucks coffee w/cream & splenda
Old 07-11-2012, 07:16 AM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thats great you haven't binged! You should do something special for yourself.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by tay65 View Post
Thats great you haven't binged! You should do something special for yourself.
Thank you! I will do something special for myself, just can't think of what!
Old 07-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #89

Wednesday

b - carbmaster blackberry yogurt, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - 2 roast & swiss roll-ups w/horseradish sauce. mushrooms
d - taco meat w/pepper jack cheese & sour cream, caesar salad
76 oz water, 1 bottle of iced tea, 1 can of fresca

Wasn't feeling well during the day (nauseous). Sweets usually setting my stomach and there were cookies & cake going around the office. I was so tempted, but got a bottle of iced tea w/a.s. at the little store in my office building & felt much better after drinking it. No cookies needed

I know a lot of what is keeping me strong is that I'm going to New Orleans Saturday & I don't want my clothes to be tight. I love Atkins, but it is so unforgiving. Every little thing off plan blows me up!

Last edited by Jennifer; 07-11-2012 at 09:16 PM..
Old 07-12-2012, 09:22 PM   #90

Thursday

b - Greek yogurt, coffee w/cream & davinci's
l - steak
d - chipotle & cheese chicken sausage, salad w/2 slices bacon & hickory bacon dressing
100 oz water, bottle of crystal light iced tea

Stormed all day today. Lots of flooding this morning.

Interviewing candidates for a new project all day tomorrow, then out to dinner with DH. Not sure where we're going - his choice because we're going on his company (his boss told him to take me to dinner on DH's corporate card as a reward for a job well done). We'll probably end up at a steakhouse (on plan!), the Sat afternoon I fly to New Orleans.