LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 07:04 AM   #91
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Kocobear
Stats: 296.4/273.4/210
WOE: Protocol Atkins
Start Date: January 12, 2013
Down 22 lbs....

So, yesterday I ended up eating a burger for lunch with one slice of bread (I know...), but didn't eat anything for dinner but a nsa (no sugar added) fudgesicle. I got home too late and eating late causes me to have horrific night terrors.... soooooo.... what choice did I have. I'm still trying to lick my wounds from my most recent night terror episodes. Had to take an ibuprofen this morning to get rid of the pain. So, I'll be taking a break from exercising for the moment.

Today my menu is as follows:
B: eggs n cheese with bacon n sf maple syrup
S: 1/2 cup pink grapefruit
L: going to McCormick & Schmidt's.... not sure what I'll have though
S: turkey bologna
D: not sure..... maybe some jerk grilled chicken breasts n green beans
D: nsa fudgesicle and maybe a sf popsicle

Drinks include: water, lemon flavored Dasani, and diet orange crush

Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2013, 08:12 AM   #92
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/215/211.7 (To beat last low)
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Go, Kim! Menu looks good.
Jayce is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:07 PM   #93
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Go, Kim! Menu looks good.
Thanks JG!!
Kocobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #94
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocobear View Post
L: going to McCormick & Schmidt's.... not sure what I'll have though
S: turkey bologna
D: not sure..... maybe some jerk grilled chicken breasts n green beans
D: nsa fudgesicle and maybe a sf popsicle

Drinks include: water, lemon flavored Dasani, and diet orange crush
Ok, I'm back from lunch and I didn't do too bad. I had fish lightly battered with steamed veggies and a diet coke with lemon. But, they did bring out the sourdough bread and so I cannot lie and say that I didn't have any. I sure did!! But no regrets. It was good. I also must admit that I ate a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream with chocolate sauce for dessert. It tasted like Breyer's to me, so after peeping at the nutritional chart, was 14g of carb. Not too bad. But not too great either. I'm eating just chicken and water for dinner tonight! Don't want to add to what I had at lunch.

Now, I'm eager to see what all of that did to my weight. Hmmmm... maybe I'll chomp on some bologna to see if I can rev up my metabolism for the rest of the day........
Old 02-22-2013, 05:53 AM   #95
Major LCF Poster!

Up .5 lb this morning...

Morning Sisterhood of the traveling waistline!! So, I'm up .5 lb this morning considering all I ate yesterday. And, I did end up eating chicken for dinner, but decided to eat my famous hot wings with sf maple syrup baked on... It was DELICIOUS!!! And I truly believe it helped keep my weight in check as much as it did (not gaining too much). I was back on plan right after lunch yesterday so I am happy for that.

This morning I had
B:3 turkey hot dogs (they are so good),a 1/2 cup of pink grapefruit, and a medium french vanilla coffee w/ splenda and half n half.
S: Not sure... although if I get hungry, I'm running for my bologna.
L: 6 hot wings with sf maple syrup baked on... I'm thinking it may not be enough but I'll see.
S: MORE BOLOGNA.... but I may eat some turkey bologna instead of Oscar
D: Grilled Jerk chicken salad with ranch dressing.
D: nsa fudgesicle

Sounds like a day filled with wonderful food (although alot are frankenfoods.... I still lose while eating them... so I keep them around). I just wish I'd fixed more hot wings!! I know how I them things!! Maybe the cafeteria will have some grilled wings upstairs if I don't have enough. They did the other day... I'm just saying .
Old 02-22-2013, 06:50 AM   #96
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Your menu looks good. Those wings sound YUMMO!!!
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:05 AM   #97
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Your menu looks good. Those wings sound YUMMO!!!
Girl, they are!!!! I love them! They are truly scrumptious!!
Old 02-22-2013, 07:44 AM   #98
Major LCF Poster!

Morning, Kim! Happy Friday.
Old 02-22-2013, 07:46 AM   #99
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Morning, Kim! Happy Friday.
Hey JG!!! Happy Friday to you too! Gosh I'm happy that the weekend is here!! I'm sleeping in tomorrow, but other than that, who knows?
Old 02-22-2013, 07:57 AM   #100
Major LCF Poster!

New name for wingsss.....

I'm thinking that maybe I need to come up with a name for my hot wings with sf maple syrup..... I'm thinking....... Maybe.... maple kick wings? I can always add crushed red pepper flakes if I want them hotter, but I think I like that name. My maple kick wings!! YESSSSS.... I've done it!!!! I definitely like that name a whole lot better than having to explain them all the time. That works. So, from here on out, y'all will know what I'm referring to. End thought.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:43 AM   #101
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

YESSS!! I need to make some of those maple kick wings. But I need to order this syrup since i am trying to stay away from products that use splenda... which is everything. But trying to go the more natural route... maybe a xylitol or ethyriol.
Old 02-25-2013, 06:51 AM   #102
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
YESSS!! I need to make some of those maple kick wings. But I need to order this syrup since i am trying to stay away from products that use splenda... which is everything. But trying to go the more natural route... maybe a xylitol or ethyriol.
They are soooo good!!!! My mom snuck one the other day, she's on HCG and couldn't resist. LOL! But, I know what you mean about trying to be more natural. If you find a good one, let me know!!
Old 02-25-2013, 06:56 AM   #103
Major LCF Poster!

Awful weekend!! But back on plan today.

Okay so this past weekend put me in line for Carbs Anonymous. I'm up 3 lbs from all of the carbs I ate over the last two days. But, I'm not worried. I have a physical to take on Thursday so I'm clean the rest of the week. I need to go and get my blood drawn tomorrow so my results will be in by Thursday, but I wonder if I can wait to Wednesday to get it drawn? That might be pushing it, but I know I can get my weight back to where it was by Thursday. Anyway.... today's menu consists of......(drumroll please...) ... MEAT!!!

B: turkey bologna and sliced deli turkey
S: medium coffee with splenda and half n half
L: Not sure... maybe some ham or more turkey (I'm becoming a turkey)
S: Maybe nada pero agua
D: Me No Know.... My grandma is having surgery as I type this and I will be at the hospital with her this afternoon. Maybe no din din today.
Old 02-25-2013, 07:44 AM   #104
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Saying a prayer for your granny.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:00 AM   #105
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Saying a prayer for your granny.
THANKS CEECEE!!!! All went well and she's resting. She had surgery on her spine (Stenosis), so she'll be moved to a rehab facility by next week to help her walk. All in all, she's feeling great and shooshed us last night for being too loud so she could sleep (she's 84).... So, we're happy that she's herself. We were a little concerned because she has the starting phase of Dementia and surgery could've made it worse. But so far, she seems ok. I'm glad and happy that she'll be able to get around soon.
Old 02-26-2013, 06:10 AM   #106
Major LCF Poster!

Down 2 lbs...Yay!

Ok, so after my carb loading this weekend.... One day back on plan has dropped 2 of those awful pounds! In truth, I had really gained 4 pounds but the first one was before the carb-filled weekend. So, I've still got 2 more to go before I'm back to my lowest of 274.4. But, I'm happy and have a HUGE on my face because the scale is cooperating with me. With everything yesterday, I ended up eating McD's McFish Bites (the large) for lunch on the way to the hospital and then I had a Popeye's 5 piece chicken strip for dinner on the way home from said hospital... incl. dipping sauces. I suppose the crust on those didn't throw me off too bad. But, I don't want to get used to that either. Although, today may be another one of those meat and crust days with how I'm feeling about now. I'll think on it.

ANOTHER MEAT DAY!!!!!

Pre-B: yummy medium red delicious apple that I know I wasn't supposed to have!!!!!!!
B: sliced turkey and med coffee w/ splenda and half n half
S: problamente nada
L: ....maybe hot half smokes or maybe a breadless steak n cheese w/ extra mayo, lettuce, tomato
S: problamente nada
D: I'm still thinking on this.... My Grandma got me thinking on fried fish!! But, its not Friday yet... so I may wait on that. Problamente Popeye's chicken strips again. It'll be another late night for me (I tutor tonight and then maybe the hospital).

.... I've been cutting on my hair again yesterday and I'm getting closer to the shape that I want. I'm changing my pic again today so y'all can see it.

Last edited by Kocobear; 02-26-2013 at 06:12 AM.. Reason: forgot something
Old 02-26-2013, 12:12 PM   #107
Major LCF Poster!

Was supposed to have a physical on Thursday, but totally forgot that I needed to fast before getting my blood drawn and I ate. Sooooo.... just had to reschedule for next Friday. Ugh!!
Old 02-26-2013, 12:25 PM   #108
Major LCF Poster!

Afternoon, lady...I like your hair. It's cute.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:00 PM   #109
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Afternoon, lady...I like your hair. It's cute.

Hey JG!!! Thanks!!! I've been working on it little by little.... I'm almost where I want it.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:42 AM   #110
Major LCF Poster!

Up 1 lb...

I think I overdid it with that apple yesterday (ya think???). Between that and a hot dog bun at lunch, I was toast. But, today I'm clean clean. Had two chicken hot dogs (sans bun) on the way to work this morning. And will have two for lunch. Maybe some deli turkey if that's not enough. I'm chugging on my morning coffee at the moment and will down another bottle of water or two before the days end.

I have class tonight at Gallaudet, so I am not sure what is gonna happen when its break time and they have cookies and chips (HELP Daddy!!! ) but I'm gonna try and hold strong. The wild part is that I want chips right now!!! But, I'm NOT gonna do it! I'm broke anyway, so it'd have to be free.... Just kidding (not about the broke part). Anyway, I guess that's it for now. Til tomorrow ladies!
Old 02-28-2013, 04:25 AM   #111
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Those wings sound delicious!! Especially since I haven't had food in days LOL. I love meat too...but I struggle with needing to add in more veggies because of it, I can eat only meat for days. You lose quickly so you'll be back down plus more in no time. LOL, I thought I was the only one that love chicken hot dogs..when I tell people they are always like 'yuck'. Eat one for me!!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:18 AM   #112
Major LCF Poster!

Good morning, lady! Have a great day!
Old 02-28-2013, 10:29 AM   #113
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Those wings sound delicious!! Especially since I haven't had food in days LOL. I love meat too...but I struggle with needing to add in more veggies because of it, I can eat only meat for days. You lose quickly so you'll be back down plus more in no time. LOL, I thought I was the only one that love chicken hot dogs..when I tell people they are always like 'yuck'. Eat one for me!!!
YES Shari!!! I LOVE CHICKEN HOT DOGS!!! And I too can eat only meat for days, I have to make myself eat veggies even though I like them too. That is so . LOL!

Quote:
Good morning, lady! Have a great day!
HEY JG!!! What up lady?
Old 02-28-2013, 10:39 AM   #114
Major LCF Poster!

I did NOT weigh in today...

Yesterday was ok, til my friend, Roz came into my office chomping on pizza and cookies. So, where did I end up? Across the street getting 2 slices of pizza (didn't eat all of it) and a huge thick n chunky chocolate chip and pecan cookie! IT'S ALL HER FAULT!!! She felt bad about it... and I really tried to NOT want it, but I couldn't help it! So, I decided not to in this morning for fear of . LOL! I suppose I should be happy that I only got two slices instead of ordering a whole pizza. That definitely would've been worse!!

Sooooo.... I'm working from home today and about to throw some maple kicks into the oven. I had some coffee this morning w/sf vanilla creamer and about to make some iced coffee since the pot is cold now. Anyway.... I've been glued to the computer screen all day because my metro subsidy was cancelled by mistake and I couldn't afford to go in today. That is just crazy!! All I can do is...
Old 03-14-2013, 07:37 AM   #115
Major LCF Poster!

Down 23 pounds this morning...

TOM is visiting this week and so now I know why the last two weeks have been crave city . But, in the midst of the week, I've been losing. I must admit that I had gained 7 lbs in the last two weeks, but since Monday, I've lost 8 pounds! So, I'm happy about that !! Hallelujah!!

What happened was that this past Sunday, my family went to Carraba's for dinner for my sis-in-law's bday. We took a pic at the table and (let me clear my eyes)...... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I was HUGE AGAIN!!!!! In two short weeks, the weight JUMPED back onto my face and body!!!! So, needless to say.... Monday came with the title... Back on plan... with a vengence and a serious TUDE !! And, even though I really..... REALLY.... want a doughnut right about now.... I'm chilling with my sf vanilla cream coffee and am happily awaiting lunch. Until later my peeps... HOLLA!

P.S. If I am MIA for longer than a day.... it is because I'm hiding and chomping on a doughnut (FYI).... So.... DON'T JUST STAND THERE!!!! COME AND PULL ME OUT!!!!! THANKS!!! MUAH!
Old 03-14-2013, 12:00 PM   #116
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

LOL.... I understand Kim. I will have to come drag you in by your coat tails next time.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #117
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
LOL.... I understand Kim. I will have to come drag you in by your coat tails next time.
Thanks girl!!! Now THAT's negotiating!! I really need the help to stay focused. I wasted a whole month eating and I don't wanna do that again.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:37 AM   #118
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Nice seeing you again, Kim. You got it! Congrats on the amazing loss!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote