Old 03-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #61
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Kocobear
Stats: 296.4/273.4/210
WOE: Protocol Atkins
Start Date: January 12, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Kim-what exactly are you doing? Low carbs with fruits? What? Obviously, whatever plan it is, it's working !!!!
Just regular lowcarb... Atkins. I do eat strawberries, but so far that's been it. I don't think the sf cherry slushie actually had real cherries in it, but I'm not sure. But, the scale moved, so at this point, that's all I'm worried about. I just pray that Rita's gets another sf flavor soon. The cherry gets old after a minute. I think I may have to call the manager and put in a word or two about that. Ya heard? (YO CHIEF? WHAT'S UP WITH THE CHERRY? DON'T YA HAVE ANOTHER FLAVA FOR A SISTA? !!

Last edited by Kocobear; 03-21-2012 at 12:52 PM..
Kocobear is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2012, 02:54 PM   #62
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Are you counting calories too? No? You seem to be moving the scale almost every day which is a blessing. I want to be like you. Anyways, I'm happy to Atkins is working for you still.... KUTGW
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 05:25 AM   #63
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocobear View Post
Hey Mags!!! Yep, sure do have a sf latte!! Its 190 calories and I get full fat. You can also get it non fat if you want as 70 of the calories are from fat. Your drink sounds good too!!! How many calories does your have? I may have to check it out! Girl, I'm tryna work it!! I'm determined to at least get back to my lowest of 242 from last year on lowcarb and then I may do JUDD. Or at least til I get as low as I can.
I know you will reach your goal of your lowest 242 lbs. just keep up what you are doing. I want to say that my concotion I make is about 175 calories and the fat comes from mostly the coconut oil. I just like knowing that Mickey D's has a SF latte because Starbuck's Latte are like crazy expensive I am not a heavy coffee drinker or anything, it is just nice to know that there are other options out there.

Happy Thursday to you.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 06:01 AM   #64
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Chick
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 03:51 AM   #65

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey lady, congrats on the losses..you're working it! I agree with Magie, you're sure to reach your mini goal the way you're going. Happy Friday!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 06:37 AM   #66

Happy Friday.
Old 03-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #67
Major LCF Poster!

Day 12... Down to 258.8 (total 9.7 loss)

Morning Loves!!!!!

Yesterday, I had gained up to 259.8 and today down a little lower. I'll take it. From this point on, there will be little losses. But, as long as they are losses, I'm good. And at least I'm not near the 270's like I was last Monday! YIPPEEEE!! I am soooo happy about that!!!! Today, I'm going to eat clean! For breakfast I had 2 boiled eggs, a half of eckridge sausage, and a sausage patty. Honestly, I feel like I ate too much. But, at least I ate. And I pray that I'll continue to have a loss. As we all know, the weekends are where I fall under the bus. So, I'm trying to plan it out and see if that helps.

I'm on the road again this Saturday and will probably go straight to bed, as soon as I step foot into the house. Sunday, I hear its supposed to rain. So, I believe I am planning on staying in the bed, for the entire day. I've just gotta get my food together so I'll stay on plan.

On a positive note, I'm going to NC with hubby's fam for Memorial Day weekend. I'm excited AND it just makes me more determined to lose this weight. I refuse to be the fat wife at the reunion!! PLAIN REFUSE! Ya heard?!!
Old 03-23-2012, 08:33 AM   #68
Major LCF Poster!

I'm DEFINITELY hitting up Hardee's again for those jumbo chili dogs!! YUM! But, with all that I have I'm going to stay away from that white chocolate bar from Walmart!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #69

Hi Kim. Where are you? I hope all is well. Check in when you can.
Old 03-27-2012, 09:31 AM   #70

Kim!
Old 03-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #71
Major LCF Poster!

HEYYYY!!! Ok, I had the chili dogs, but unfortunately I had the bread with them and then all went downhill from there. I haven't even gotten back on the scale cause I'm scared!! But, I'll get on there tomorrow and see the damage I've done. Ugh!!!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:45 AM   #72
Major LCF Poster!

After a LLLOOONNNGGG absence... I'm back!!

I'm not even going into the huge story of how I gained all the weight back and more... I'm just here.

Today was a good day. Ate clean and drank water.

B: 4 slices of bologna (wasn't really that hungry)
S: pecans
L: tequila lime chicken wings n water
S: lc mini cheesecake (mini cupcake size)
D: steamed chicken and broccoli...
D: Klondike slim-a-bar

I'm 15 lbs down and trying to get over into the 270's already! I totally forgot it takes so long when I get so close. Generally it takes me a little over a week of clean eating to break through. Every once in a while, it'll take me eating off plan to do it.

Tracking on my phone via the Atkins app. It hasn't deleted my info in a week, so I think I'm good. I'M IN THE ZONE!!
Old 02-06-2013, 10:46 AM   #73
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey, I remember you! Glad you're back!

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-06-2013 at 11:02 AM..
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 10:56 AM   #74
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Hey, I remember you! Glad your back!
Hey Mags!!! Thanks it's good to be back! No matter how I slice it, LC is the only way I've been able to lose it... so while I'm focusing on that in the short term... I'm thinking ahead on how to keep it off in the long term. How ya been lady?
Old 02-06-2013, 11:10 AM   #75
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I have been good. I left LCF's sometime last year too so I understand being newly back. I started posting again just last month so you are definitley not alone in that one. I found that being away I put pounds back on as well so I jumped right back into posting and the support has been absolutely great. It is nice to know that we don't have to walk this road alone when there are so many on here that understand. I am just working on not gainning any more weight if you know what I mean and LC is a good way to do just that. My exercise at the moment is just walking on my treadmill and hopefully in the Spring I will be able to do more walking outdoors and get to the gym a few times a week. I worked on maintenance for awhile like 3 months and had a hard time keeping some of the weight off. I am not at goal yet but keep striving everyday to reach it. I hope you can figure out what you need to do to maintain the weight you lose because it can be tricky for alot of us. Well rambled long enough. Good success to you being back to low carbing.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:18 AM   #76
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
I have been good. I left LCF's sometime last year too so I understand being newly back. I started posting again just last month so you are definitley not alone in that one. I found that being away I put pounds back on as well so I jumped right back into posting and the support has been absolutely great. It is nice to know that we don't have to walk this road alone when there are so many on here that understand. I am just working on not gainning any more weight if you know what I mean and LC is a good way to do just that. My exercise at the moment is just walking on my treadmill and hopefully in the Spring I will be able to do more walking outdoors and get to the gym a few times a week. I worked on maintenance for awhile like 3 months and had a hard time keeping some of the weight off. I am not at goal yet but keep striving everyday to reach it. I hope you can figure out what you need to do to maintain the weight you lose because it can be tricky for alot of us. Well rambled long enough. Good success to you being back to low carbing.
Its definitely a work in progress... I'm learning alot about myself and my habits, so I guess all the ups and downs are worth it in the long run. I guess I should say welcome back to you too!!! If I ever fall off the wagon again, I won't wait so long to come back so I won't have gained as much .

Believe it or not, walking is as good as running... so the treadmill is great! And better for your knees and joints. When the time is right to move it up a notch, you'll know it. Until then... just keep it moving. So far, I haven't exercised at all (except for one Zumba workout) but I'm still losing so I'm happy. But, I'm feeling the itch to get it moving, so I know my time is coming soon.

Good success to you too and I look forward to chatting with ya!
Old 02-08-2013, 07:51 AM   #77
Major LCF Poster!

Down 2 more lbs!!

Morning!!!! Ok, so I ended up having to eat off plan to get to the 270's. Every once in awhile it works and has pulled it through for me this time as well. Wednesday (day before last), I ate a hoagie from PA that my dad brought me and it was as always. Then yesterday at a funeral, I had a thin slice of pound cake but that was all that I had off plan all day. And today, I've gone from a shaky 282/281... to 279.4. FINALLY!!!!!! Thanks Daddy!!!

OK. Today will be clean eating...

B: egg scramble w/ sausage, sharp cheddar, green pepper, and onion
S: sf strawberry jello cup and bologna
L: steamed chicken and broccoli with italian dressing
S: mini cheesecake cupcake/muffin thingy
D: Not sure yet.... Maybe hot wings with sf maple syrup baked on it and celery with ranch dressing... we'll see. AND LOTS OF WATER!!!

I must be honest that at this point, I've only done 1 day of exercise since I began... Zumba. It was fun, but my stomach pains have stopped me cold. Thankfully now that I know what the problem is, I'm on my way to feeling great and working it out. Gastritis is no joke!! Have no idea where it comes from but its not fun... I'll just say that.

I have a tickler on my phone that says 69 more pounds to go to get to GOAL!!! I love seeing that number go down... so I updated my tickler on here as well.

Last edited by Kocobear; 02-08-2013 at 07:54 AM..
Old 02-09-2013, 06:48 AM   #78

Wow, you need to eat off plan to jump start weight loss? I wish!! Congrats on the loss! I see from ticker you're going on a cruise? Where are you going and what cruiseline? I'm going on one in April and in December, with the kids. I love, love cruising!!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:09 AM   #79
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Wow, you need to eat off plan to jump start weight loss? I wish!! Congrats on the loss! I see from ticker you're going on a cruise? Where are you going and what cruiseline? I'm going on one in April and in December, with the kids. I love, love cruising!!
Hey Shari!!!! Yeah, sometimes when I'm stalling, it works. So I thought I'd try it this time and it did.... Yeah, this will be my 3rd in the last 3 years, but its short... Just a weekend cruise with the fam. Its called a cruise to nowhere and you just go out to the carribbean and come back. All the fun's on the boat this time around (all I care about is the hot tub and the games anyway...lol). I'm rooming with my Aunt because no one wanted to room with her (she's a little eccentric). Either way, she's a picture nut and I've gotta get this weight off so I won't be embarrassed by the pics. But, I'm off to a good start. I've got til Memorial Day weekend, so I think I can pull it off. Hmmmm.... I wonder how much I can lose by then.

Where are you going on your cruises? I'm in the middle of setting up payments for one next year with some friends on last year's cruise... Although, my hubby is like.... "Do you have to go on a cruise EVERY YEAR?" Of COURSE I DO!!!! I respond!! I love me some cruises too!! The only thing is... at this point, I can only afford to go on one per year. It sucks. But, it could be worse!
Old 02-11-2013, 05:34 AM   #80
Major LCF Poster!

Down 20 lbs!!!

Morn-Ting ladies!!! How was everyone's weekend? Mine was great! I'm down 20 lbs!! I'm so shocked!! That's 4 weeks in and I'm so excited! I've decided not to look forward to a certain amount of weight per week (my feelings get hurt when I don't hit it), but to just sit back and enjoy the ride. So far, I've been on plan but I've also been able to enjoy my fav's (PA hoagie, pound cake, and some Cheetos yesterday). Although, I don't think I'll do the Cheetos thing again anytime soon cause I can't stop. But, I have to say that hubby tried helping me out by grabbing some of mine for himself. What could I say after, "HEY!!!", but thanks babe! I know that was for my own good. Even though I didn't like it....

But, he's supporting me and I'm happy about that. Couldn't ask for anything more.

Today will be clean eating.....
B: 3-4 slices of bologna (gotta love Oscar Mayer)
S: 6 grape tomatoes dipped in italian dressing
L: Spaghetti with miracle noodles (shirataki noodles... no calories... no carbs) with cheese
S: Cheesecake muffin/cupcake with whipped cream
D: Grilled fish n greens
Old 02-11-2013, 07:12 AM   #81
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Great job on losing 20 lbs! Woot woot!

That cheesecake muffin sounds good...
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 10:25 AM   #82
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayce View Post
Great job on losing 20 lbs! Woot woot!

That cheesecake muffin sounds good...
Thanks JG!! Girl, I love my cheesecake muffins! I just make the lowcarb cheesecake and pour it into muffin tins and bake with no crust. Its yummy with whipped cream on top!
Old 02-12-2013, 10:31 AM   #83
Major LCF Poster!

TOM is here.... duh duh duhhhhhh

This is TOM's week to show up.... I'm thinking tomorrow or Thursday and so I've got the bloat going on. I'm up 1.5 - 2 pounds (the scale won't make up its mind), but I know I'll have a whoosh come the end of it round Monday or Tuesday. I just wish it didn't take so long. Prayerfully, I can be done by the holiday. Who wants to spend the holiday all bloated and not feeling cute? Anyway.... I'm eating clean til then so I can see a really great whoosh.

B: bacon n eggs with cheese
S: no snack... had late breakfast
L: celery and ranch dressing
S: cheesecake muffin with whipped cream
D: Either the last of the spaghetti w/ miracle noodles or grilled tilapia from last night
Drink: Been chugging on a liter of key lime flavored sparkling water from CVS that is sooooo good!!! Although I know I'll have some Crystal light and water when I get home.

Tomorrow's another funeral.... so pray I can maintain the clean eating!! Actually, forget that! I'm doing this!!
Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 AM   #84

Wow, congrats on such an amazing loss within the first month!! Hopefully TOM will come quickly and leave the same way.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:26 AM   #85
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jayce
Stats: 255/214.8/212 MG# 1
WOE: Calorie Tracking & Exercise
Hey lady! Hope your day is going well.
Jayce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 06:29 AM   #86
Major LCF Poster!

Still chugging along at 21 lbs....

Thanks Shari and JG!! I pray all is going well with you too!! TOM is gone now but I haven't lost too much more. Oh well.... today will be a clean day. I guess that my body is just catching up to the loss. At least I'm halfway through the 270's. Can't wait to get to the 260's! My pants are fitting alot better and look so much better ON me! Hallelujah!

Guess what?!!! I CUT MY HAIR THIS PAST SATURDAY! Was up til 2am and I think it looks cute. I may have to trim it a little when perm time comes but I'm good for now. I'll change my pic in a minute.

So far my food today is:

B: 2-3 thick sliced bologna (luv me some Oscar Mayer)
S: Medium vanilla sf coffee with cream n splenda
L: I think I'm going to Five Guys for one of their yummy bacon burgers (but I'll eat half for lunch and save the other for dinner since I have class at Gallaudet tonight)....
S:No idea....
D: the other half of the Five Guys burger
D: no sugar added fudgesicle and a sf popsicle
Old 02-20-2013, 12:26 PM   #87
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Hey girl!!! I found ya!! WTG on the 21lbs!! I need to be on your level. LOL
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:56 AM   #88

Luv the cut, it fits your face..cute! Congrats on the loss..you're doing it!
Old 02-21-2013, 06:14 AM   #89
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
Hey girl!!! I found ya!! WTG on the 21lbs!! I need to be on your level. LOL
Thanks CeeCee!! I'm pushing towards my goal of MAINTENANCE this time around, so I'm not quitting. You can do it....I know how it is when you're trying to get your head in the game.
Old 02-21-2013, 06:16 AM   #90
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Luv the cut, it fits your face..cute! Congrats on the loss..you're doing it!

Thanks Shari!! I didn't want to cut it, but it broke off in the back so I had no other choice. I soooo miss my ponytail, though. YES!!! I'm doing it!! Little by little!