Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2012, 06:09 AM   #31
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Short Term Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Enthusiasm = One day at a time!

Congrats, on the pounds lost!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 06:11 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Kocobear
Stats: 296.4/273.4/210
WOE: Protocol Atkins
Start Date: January 12, 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Enthusiasm = One day at a time!

Congrats, on the pounds lost!

Thanks Mags!! One day at a time... INDEED. How'd your day go yesterday?
Kocobear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 06:25 AM   #33
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kocobear View Post
Thanks Mags!! One day at a time... INDEED. How'd your day go yesterday?
Oh goodness, dealing with this cold and not making it an excuse to have comfort foods=not a good idea. Got in 2 miles walking outside with hubby and that was hard enough. I was going to try to make it back to the gym but decided against it. Going out later with hubby to look for a new suit(for him).I am sure the salesman will really enjoy me sniffling and sneezing all over him. I figure if he wants the sale, put up with me! No, just kidding! I am going to use my treadmill for 1 mile before I go and maybe that will help my spirits who knows and oh having some Green Tea with Lemon and Ginseng should do the trick!

Hope you have a good day today, sounds like you are doing great and will have much success.

Take care!

Old 03-15-2012, 07:25 AM   #34
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Congrats on the pound loss
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:31 AM   #35
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Oh goodness, dealing with this cold and not making it an excuse to have comfort foods=not a good idea. Got in 2 miles walking outside with hubby and that was hard enough. I was going to try to make it back to the gym but decided against it. Going out later with hubby to look for a new suit(for him).I am sure the salesman will really enjoy me sniffling and sneezing all over him. I figure if he wants the sale, put up with me! No, just kidding! I am going to use my treadmill for 1 mile before I go and maybe that will help my spirits who knows and oh having some Green Tea with Lemon and Ginseng should do the trick!

Hope you have a good day today, sounds like you are doing great and will have much success.

Take care!

Hey Mags ! Love the green tea and ginseng!! When I'm sick, I drink, tea with lemon, honey, and ginger and all I can say is .... MMMMMMMM! I am not sure if it actually helps or if its just that I like it so much, . Either way, I feel great afterwards! The only thing is that honey is NOT sugar free, unfortunately.

Thanks for the well wishes. Today, I brought my snacks with me just in case I get the munchies (trying not to overdo the almonds though... they are addicting). I also, plan on getting in my 3.5 miles today before I go tutor (I think). If not, I may have to work it out to Zumba or Insanity. I may have to work back up to Insanity cause the other night I was a little after the workout. Not sure why though. I'll see.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Congrats on the pound loss

Thanks Meek!! I'm just for more losses as the days pass. How are you doing on your journey?
Old 03-15-2012, 10:41 AM   #37

You'll definitely continue to lose. Just keep it clean and simple! . I'm doing well. Recently committed to basic Atkins. So far so good. One day at a time...

So glad to see you back... and doing so well .
Old 03-16-2012, 03:55 AM   #38

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Congrats on the loss, wow..you're dropping fast!! Hope you make goal by Monday!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:10 AM   #39
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have a good weekend!

Old 03-16-2012, 08:29 AM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Day 5... down .3 to 262.1 (total 6.4 gone)!

Morning all!!! I'm down .3 this morning and am so happy cause the scale is still going down! Thank you JESUS! Although I would prefer to have lost more, I'll take it! It all adds up, right? I think I went overboard on the almonds. Those buggers are addicting! But I still ate well. I have to make sure that I'm counting my Bologna and almond carbs.

Right now, I'm in bed chomping on bacon, eggs a cheese, ham from IHOP. I then got a SF vanilla iced code from McD's . I've got taxes to do today too but I'm chilling for now.

Thanks Shari, Mags, Meek! I'm truly giving it all I'd got! I need to plan better for this weekend because that's where I fall. I'm taking my Auntie and my baby sis to the Amish market tomorrow, then Auntie's taking us to a late lunch. Then, I'm going to spend some time with my prayer line sisters for dinner. I may end up skipping that because there's going to be red velvet cake and I'm weak this early in the game. Decisions ... Decisions...
Old 03-16-2012, 10:28 AM   #41

Congrats on the loss this morning. Yes, those ounces do add up! Continue to be encouraged and enjoy your journey. It's worth every struggle. I'll be here to cheer you on. We all can do this!!
Old 03-17-2012, 07:18 AM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Day 6... Down .9 to 261.2 (7.3 total)!!!

Yayyyy!!!! I'm so excited! Only two more days to see if I'll make my 10 lb mini goal..... It's been an interesting week. My next mini goal will be to see if I can lose at least 16-20 in the two week induction phase. I can do this!

Ok, I'm about to take my trip to the Amish market. I've gotta stay away from the cakes and pies but stay by the meat stand. Maybe I'll get a turkey leg or something. And some bacon.....

Then we're off to a restaurant... I want ribs and broccoli!!

Last edited by Kocobear; 03-17-2012 at 07:20 AM..
Old 03-17-2012, 08:33 PM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

So, we never made it to the Amish market after all. After the fabric store, my aunt couldn't find her wallet, so back to her house we went. We found it, but it was too late for the market (thank u Daddy... U were looking out for me). So off to my fave restaurant, 3, in Arlington, VA. I had a burger (1/2 ground need, 1/2 ground andouille sausage) a no bun and a salad (both had house cured BACON! And a diet coke with lemon. It was delicious! After we dropped her off, I went to see This Means War at the movies. Just getting back and it was AWESOME! I did have about a cup n a half of popcorn and a huge Dasani water. I'm very proud of myself for being strong, but I owe it all to Daddy!!!

If u get the chance... Go and see that movie! Was really good!

Now I'm nervous about tomorrows weigh in.....

Ciao Bellas!
Old 03-18-2012, 05:23 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Day 7... Down 1.1 to 260.1 (total 8.4 gone)...

I am so happy!! I've only got 1 more day for my week mini goal of 10 lbs. I know its a bit of a stretch to ask or expect to lose 1.6 pounds by tomorrow. But, I'm really gonna strive for it. Today would probably have to be a meat n eggs day for that to work. That is truly a lot to ask for! Today is a junk food day for me, so I'm really gonna need Daddy's help.

I'm gonna be on the road today, so I really have to think ahead and attempt to plan. I will let u all know how it goes....

Ciao Bellas!

Last edited by Kocobear; 03-18-2012 at 05:25 AM..
Old 03-19-2012, 04:05 AM   #45

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Hey lady, you're working it!! I work in Arlington..never heard of 3, sounds delicious. Hope you made goal!!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:07 AM   #46
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Good Morning Chick, congratulations on your releases......KUTGW
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 05:11 AM   #47
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning, sounds like you had a FANTASTIC weekend!

Have a great day today as well!

Old 03-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Day 8... up .3 to 260.4 (total 8.1 pounds gone...)

Okay everyone... I almost made it yesterday. I had a half a bag of Lay's chips (plain) and a diet coke for lunch. I had only a sf vanilla iced coffee for breakfast, then for dinner I had 2 jumbo chili dogs from Hardees and a ham and swiss sandwich sans bun. I was A-OK til the ride home when all I could think about was the Nestle Alpine White bar from back in the day. After googling and finding that its not made anymore (for years), I ended up at Wal-mart where I picked up a Milka White Chocolate bar (tasted just like it but without crushed almonds). I ate the whole thing!!! In order to keep me from getting anything else bad, I also bought a box of Atkins Peanut Caramel Cluster Bars (like baby ruth), a pack of grape sf gum cubes (YUM), and some whipped cream cheese and sf maple syrup to mix together in case my craving came back. All in all, I think I did pretty dern well. And when I weighed in this morning and saw that I had only gained .3, I was like ... YAYYYYYY!! I'll take it! That just goes to show that "one day at a time" is the best mantra for me!! Thank you Daddy so much for helping me!!!! If it weren't for you, I'd have opened and drained the entire 20 oz bottle of fruit punch soda AND had those chicken noodles and sauce! But, because of your diligence and love for me, you encouraged me to stay in that bed and NOT get up and get my eat on. Thank you soooo much for loving me like you do!!!

So, anyway... today will be meat and eggs for me (except the Atkins bar I just ate ). I'm determined to get those .3 back off because now I'm officially into my 2nd week of induction. I know I'm not supposed to have the goodies this early in the game, but hey..... better Atkins bar than Milka, right?

Now, for lunch.... I still dont' know what I'm gonna eat. I'm not feeling anything cold (no salads today). But, I may go and have a chicken fajita salad at Qdoba's. Even though, I usually get it with rice, today will have to be the salad day. OR I may go back to Market to Market and get meat... just meat.

Ciao Bellas!!
Old 03-19-2012, 11:57 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Lunch was GOOD today!! I had grilled sirloin steak and steamed veggies with butter. Very !!

Now, I'm chomping on a few almonds and bologna.

Ciao Bellas!!!

Last edited by Kocobear; 03-19-2012 at 11:58 AM..
Old 03-20-2012, 04:51 AM   #50
Blabbermouth!!!

Way to go on not going over board, kutgw chick. Yes I must do the same and follow the one day at a time phrase. Happy for you
Old 03-21-2012, 04:09 AM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Way to go on not going over board, kutgw chick. Yes I must do the same and follow the one day at a time phrase. Happy for you
Thanks Loretta!! HEY GIRL!! HOW YA BEEN? HOW'S EVERYTHING DOWN IN RICHMOND?
Old 03-21-2012, 05:00 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Day 10... down 1.5 to (259.0 total 9.5)

Well... I didn't make my goal of 10 lbs by this past Monday, but I'm almost there. I'm going to keep pushing and see if I can get to 15-16 pounds gone by next Monday (the end of my induction phase). I'll see.

Yesterday, I didn't eat anything (a busy day) but bologna and a Rita's sf cherry slushie (they were free yesterday), a diet orange soda, and almonds.

Today, I think I'm a do breakfast (probably boiled eggs and a meat). For lunch, I'm not sure what I'll have. Maybe I'll go back to Market to Market. And, dinner is still up in the air right now. Right now, I'm drinking a sf vanilla latte from McDonald's. Its very good.

As far as exercise goes... I haven't really been doing any. I do like walking on the weekends, though. I try to at least get 7 miles in over the weekend. I'll try to get a little more in than that between today and Sunday. I'll see.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:41 AM   #53
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Thanks Loretta!! HEY GIRL!! HOW YA BEEN? HOW'S EVERYTHING DOWN IN RICHMOND?
Everything is good, I'm still struggling with getting these pounds off as well I guess I will make goal one of these days.
Old 03-21-2012, 05:44 AM   #54
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Well... I didn't make my goal of 10 lbs by this past Monday, but I'm almost there. I'm going to keep pushing and see if I can get to 15-16 pounds gone by next Monday (the end of my induction phase). I'll see.

Yesterday, I didn't eat anything (a busy day) but bologna and a Rita's sf cherry slushie (they were free yesterday), a diet orange soda, and almonds.

Today, I think I'm a do breakfast (probably boiled eggs and a meat). For lunch, I'm not sure what I'll have. Maybe I'll go back to Market to Market. And, dinner is still up in the air right now. Right now, I'm drinking a sf vanilla latte from McDonald's. Its very good.

As far as exercise goes... I haven't really been doing any. I do like walking on the weekends, though. I try to at least get 7 miles in over the weekend. I'll try to get a little more in than that between today and Sunday. I'll see.
Good morning and congratulations on your release
Old 03-21-2012, 05:54 AM   #55
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

You're working your plan and it sounds as if that scale is cooperating. The walking sounds fantastic too! McDonald's has an actual SF latte? Do you know how many calories it has in it? I make my coffee into a yummy drink(to me anyway) of cocunut oil, vanilla sucralose,1 tablespoon or hwc and a tsp. of Redi Whip(1 carb). This drink keeps me pretty full too until lunch. I have also had the Double burgers minus the bun at Micky D's.

Have a great day today!

Old 03-21-2012, 05:55 AM   #56
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
You're working your plan and it sounds as if that scale is cooperating. The walking sounds fantastic too! McDonald's has an actual SF latte? Do you know how many calories it has in it? I make my coffee into a yummy drink(to me anyway) of cocunut oil, vanilla sucralose,1 tablespoon or hwc and a tsp. of Redi Whip(1 carb). This drink keeps me pretty full too until lunch. I have also had the Double burgers minus the bun at Micky D's.

Have a great day today!

Old 03-21-2012, 09:06 AM   #57
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Threadjack- It's gooooood Loretta!
Old 03-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #58

Kim-what exactly are you doing? Low carbs with fruits? What? Obviously, whatever plan it is, it's working !!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 12:42 PM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Good morning and congratulations on your release
Thanks Lo Lo!!!!
Old 03-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:

Have a great day today!

Hey Mags!!! Yep, sure do have a sf latte!! Its 190 calories and I get full fat. You can also get it non fat if you want as 70 of the calories are from fat. Your drink sounds good too!!! How many calories does your have? I may have to check it out! Girl, I'm tryna work it!! I'm determined to at least get back to my lowest of 242 from last year on lowcarb and then I may do JUDD. Or at least til I get as low as I can.