ANGELFIRE80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2013, 06:31 PM   #122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: cookie34
Stats: 273/186/150
WOE: VSG/Low Carb
Start Date: 5/20/2012
I will check it out.. I think I will look up that lady on fb as well. What exactly is paleo?
cookie34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 06:37 AM   #123
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ANGELFIRE80
WOE: VSG 12/29/10
What Is The Paleo Diet?

Here is a good website that explains it...I believe there are threads here on LCF for people who follow as well. I am NO expert...I am still learning about it myself.
Old 02-26-2013, 10:07 AM   #124
Major LCF Poster!

Ok, checking in after my bday...my guy bought me some Rock & Republic jeans...size 12 (they don't fit ) so that is all the motivation I need to start getting back on track...these jeans were like $88 so I have to get into them. I think I can, I think I can.. so I will. My last day at work is Thursday and then I will be a woman of leisure.. for a few months anyway. Time to get a plan for workouts/trainer/food. I am buying "It starts with food" and plan on doing the Whole 30.

Carbohydrates drive insulin, and insulin drives fat-Gary Taubes
Old 04-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #125
Major LCF Poster!

Wow! Holy no check in there Angel! I haven't been on here in a good while. I quit my job on 2/28-that is probably why lol. Trying to get my mom fixed so I can figure out what I want to do career/job wise. I was stressed the eff out! Had to take some time off. Considering getting my nail license back so I can do something I enjoy and have a flexible schedule. Waiting on my old school to call me back, to see how much it will cost me! Anyway-I have been reading up on the Whole30. I want to complete one but first gonna convert myself back to low carb. Gotta ease into it :-)
Old 04-07-2013, 09:18 AM   #126
Major LCF Poster!

Weighed in at 197 yesterday time to buckle down. Today I will meal plan for the week and run to the store for anything I need. I'm gonna do a 10 day LC challenge, to see if I can get myself back on track here.

B-chicken sausage/eggs
L-tuna salad
D-pork chops, green beans
Old 04-08-2013, 09:57 AM   #127
Major LCF Poster!

Did not follow that menu AT ALL yesterday...need to do better about eating what is planned.

So far today:

16 OZ water
Premier protein shake

L-Not sure...bout to decide

D-Taco salad (gb,lettuce,jalapenos,cheese,sc,avocado)

Possible Zumba tonight. Maybe a walk...it's nice out today HOWEVER allergies are acting up!

Need to do some cleaning at the house,laundry (of course) & homework.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:54 PM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: Phranquie
Stats: 325+/149/125/ (5'-3" & 52 yo)
WOE: Moderate Carb
Start Date: Restart: 7/16/12
Angel, how is the re-start going for you?

It really is hard to stick to plan at first but if I have everything prepared and just have to heat up, it becomes so much easier to stick to what I have planned for the day. If I don't have things ready and I get hungry, it is too easy to give up and eat something else just because it is there and I am lazy or rushed.
Phranquie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:38 PM   #129
Major LCF Poster!

So far so good this week!

B-2 chicken sausages

Premier protein shake

Chobani Greek yogurt

D-2 buffalo chicken lettuce wraps

Diet cherry limeade and water
Old 04-16-2013, 02:39 PM   #130
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phranquie View Post
Angel, how is the re-start going for you?

It really is hard to stick to plan at first but if I have everything prepared and just have to heat up, it becomes so much easier to stick to what I have planned for the day. If I don't have things ready and I get hungry, it is too easy to give up and eat something else just because it is there and I am lazy or rushed.
That is def an issue for me too! I have done better this week with planning and using my crockpot.
Old 04-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #131
Major LCF Poster!

Gosh dang it...I said I would do better. Nothing much new to report really. Need to get myself in gear. That said, I didn't eat much today at all. Actually all I had all day was some pecans and then late dinner (spaghetti). TOM is here, so no telling why I feel like this. Been doing some work around the house-making an attempt to get organized. I have SO much to do-it's overwhelming. And I am not even working right now! Crazy. Well, I plan on weighing in tomorrow morning. Face the music Angel LOL.
Old 05-10-2013, 07:40 AM   #132
Major LCF Poster!

I am starting a new journal. While I know that I am post surgical VSG...I am just not in that mindset right now. I haven't been to a support group since I had surgery. I just feel like a normal person who can't eat a lot at one sitting. That being said, I can still overeat! Restriction is really only felt when eating protein. I can eat a whole box of crackers,chips,whatever! It's stupid. So, it all still comes down to me. My mind set, my drive, my goals, and me accepting resposiblity for what I put in my mouth. So, I have signed up for weight loss rebels and I am moving forward. Don't get me wrong, I am still aware that I had surgery and have needs such as protein and vitamin supplementation-but wlr will def help me reach those goals and beyond!
Old 12-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #133
Major LCF Poster!

Whoa there....haven't been on here in a LONG time (the journal that is!) Well, I don't know if I am just going to keep this journal or start a new one but I AM GETTING MARRIED!!!!!!!

The date is set for 5/25/14....I am super excited, but this means.....GET TO GOAL time! I know its the holidays, but so what. Does my body (or tight jeans) care if it's Christmas? Nope! I know I can get to goal if I get my MIND right. I have tons of goals for 2014 and getting to goal is one of them. I am going to weigh in tomorrow...sigh! I also need to get back to journaling...it's one of my stress relievers...and I needs the stress relief! Living with my mom...one source of stress...work related...money related...and then now adding planning a wedding! Also, my best friend is due any day now with my new God Daughter! My fiance and I also want to have a baby after we get married...so that means preparing (and paying for) a tubal reversal or IVF ($$$$). So...yeah. Either way I need to get to goal...I am guessing I am somewhere around 190-195 weight wise. It's BULL! Will check in again soon!
Old 01-04-2014, 10:45 PM   #134
Major LCF Poster!

Well I am up late...sitting here trying to meal plan for the week. It's about to get real around here.. I need to get my goals accomplished and quit bs'ing around. So..here are meal plans for the week.

Sunday: Chicken, cream cheese and bacon roll ups

Monday: Crack slaw

Tuesday: Breakfast (bacon, eggs, lc pancakes?)

Wednesday: Pork roast

Thursday: Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole

Friday: Chili

Lunches will be leftovers or salads. Breakfast...probably protein shakes bc we have a lot just sitting around the house that needs to be used up. So...that way we can utilize what we have and it can help me get on plan.

Exercise: I am trying to either go back to the Y or sign up with bf at Planet Fitness. I just feel like I need to do something for myself. Here its open 24/7. Plus I can tan

The surgeons that due TR (tubal reversals) sometimes charge more if you BMI is over 30...I really am pretty close anyway I believe. I will weigh tomorrow... last time I weighed it was 198

My bday is 2/25...so being down a good 15 would be nice. Its just time to GET it. Wedding in May...surgery sometime between March-April is the goal. Then we have to wait at least 8 weeks to "try" so...Maybe june/july we can start that process.
Old 01-28-2014, 06:42 PM   #135
Major LCF Poster!

Just checking in...

Joined the gym, but besides classes, I am at a loss of what to do? I don't like cardio a lot (but I will do it) and I love weights...but just need to get a plan going. I really want to get into free weights, but so far I just use the machines. I love zumba, yoga, and body pump. Out side of that... IDK. I guess something is better than nothing, but I want something effective. I am also trying this 5:2 plan. Basically a form of intermittent fasting. I need to find some down day recipes...basically on my up days, I will try to do 1350-1400 cals and on my down days...500
Old 04-08-2014, 05:08 PM   #136
Major LCF Poster!

So, yeah checking in every 3-4 months is probably not gonna cut it. Lots of changes since last entry. New job (great job!)...probably pushing wedding back to late summer...Weight is probably about the same. I will weigh in the morning and report. Scary!