Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: ANGELFIRE80
WOE: VSG 12/29/10
DD

So far:

3 cups coffee
water
peanut butter crackers
maybe a protein shake (maybe bc I don't want the 160 cals, but need the 30 protein)

Need to stay busy tonight...probably clean clean clean

Walk tonight, do zumba in the morning.
ANGELFIRE80 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2012, 11:37 AM   #32
Major LCF Poster!

Ok, I said I was going to give JUDDD 2 weeks, but I barely gave it one. LOL I am back to lc
Old 04-26-2012, 10:33 AM   #33
Major LCF Poster!

So far:

Granola bar
Click shake
Coffee
Tuna w/mayo only
Protein nutrition shake

May have oatmeal later this afternoon

Dinner-May fire up the grill and do steaks.
Old 04-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #34
Major LCF Poster!

Yay....the scale said 177 this morning...moving down finally. I guess my mom being in the hospital helped with that..lol I have been reading and reading and reading paleo blogs while I was with her in the hosp...and I love everything I am reading. I am gonna keep on reading til it sinks in

So far:

2 strips of bacon
rest of LC monster
water
cheese

I also brought:
tuna w/mayo
leftover chili
premier nutrition shake
cheese

Not sure what I will have for lunch just yet...not even hungry

Last edited by ANGELFIRE80; 04-30-2012 at 07:48 AM..
Old 04-30-2012, 08:02 AM   #35
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ElizabethLC
Stats: 218.5/157/150s
Start Date: July 2008
Hi there! Just wanted to say Cute new pic!
ElizabethLC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 08:25 AM   #36
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethLC View Post
thanks
Old 04-30-2012, 08:34 AM   #37
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Cruzcrzy
Stats: 183/136/129-131
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizabethLC View Post
I agree. You look FANTASTIC!!!!
Cruzcrzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:01 AM   #38
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruzcrzy View Post
I agree. You look FANTASTIC!!!!
Thanks
Old 05-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #39
Major LCF Poster!

So far:

Quest bar
water
coffee w/sweet n low and half n half
a few bites of Fage greek yogurt...apparently it was frozen and now the texture is... so I tossed it.

L-Brought tuna...will see

S-Protein shake

D-Broccoli slaw and turkey sausage I'm thinking.

S-Cashews maybe

I have decided that I REALLY need to get into ketosis, so hoping tonight to cook up some eggs/bacon for the next few days to kick it off.

I will go to the gym tonight, I will go to the gym tonight...repeat to self all day...

Carbohydrates drive insulin, and insulin drives fat-Gary Taubes
Old 05-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #40
Major LCF Poster!

Lunch ended up:

Half an omlette with lot's of yummy stuff in it. Cheese,meat,veggies.

Afternoon snack was the other half.

Thinking I may just have a handful of cashews unless I get hungry. Not hungry at all now
Old 05-02-2012, 09:00 AM   #41
Major LCF Poster!

177-still

For dinner last night, I had cashews and the rest of a chocolate bar. It's gone... although I can have some dark choc if I want according to my new plan I also had NyQuil and went to bed at like 8:30

I am NOT hungry AT ALL.

B-eggs,bacon,sausage-which I promptly threw up about 5 min after eating... I think it's the drainage I have been dealing with due to allergies/sinus crap.

L-Was gonna be tuna/mayo but now it will be a shake. Just not hungry and I am gonna ride that wave as long as I can...

D-Maybe broth..? We will see how I feel at that point

Obviously, I didn't exercise last night and honestly, not sure I will today either.

This month is going to be quite interesting. My mom is home,doing pretty good (knock on wood). My bff is having a hernia repair/fundoplication on 5/9. Mom may still have to have surgery-dr is undecided at this point-waiting to see how the meds work. I am having my wisdom teeth removed on 6/8. (surely that will be a couple lbs lost,right!? lol) Safe to say-I am SICK of hospitals/drs/surgeries/etc. Can't we all just be healthy and happy?
Old 05-03-2012, 02:29 PM   #42
Major LCF Poster!

Ok so yesterday, after the breakfast that I posted...I got sick... threw up for the first time since my VSG (I have had food come back up from over eating-but not actual throw up) it was gross and weird. No more bfast from the hospital cafeteria for me!

B-Protein shake
L-Sweet potatoes/rib
D-Not sure, may not eat.Nothing sounds too good to me right now...but those kids wanna eat...

Haven't exercised all week I suck!
Old 05-07-2012, 07:27 AM   #43
Major LCF Poster!

Oh Happy Monday

So far:

Nothing lol

I brought hb eggs,tuna and a protein shake. Exciting..LOL I really just want coffee to be honest. I am crossing my fingers that I get my school $ this week... I have bills to pay.... LOL so this is what my mind is on right now. Lot's of work to do, so I will check in later.
Old 05-08-2012, 09:14 AM   #44
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Tues

So far:

Click protein shake
HB Egg
Coffee

Lunch-not sure forgot my leftovers

Dinner-broc slaw and chicken maybe

Went to the gym last night...30 min on treadmill,did some weights (arms) it felt really good! Plan on going back tonight.
Old 05-14-2012, 07:44 AM   #45
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Monday ( as IF lol)

Wow, I feel like I haven't been here in ages. I have tons to write about! Drama drama drama.

Thurs-was a nice day. I got to do things I wanted to do...like grocery shop,shop,etc

Fri-was my moms bday. I took her to get a pedi and haircut. The pedi didn't work out as the lady we prefer wasn't in, but I went ahead and paid and made her an appt for the next day. Win-win! Drove an hour and a half to a graduation (my sons sis)...almost hit a dear on the way back that was scary-gotta love Oklahoma!

Sat-worked a bake sale/family function...had some frustrating things happen-bad mood-took a sleeping pill went to bed super early although I wanted to go out...yeah, that didn't happen but I needed sleep more.

Drama:

My brother is a piece of work. He is basically going through a custody battle with his sons mom. He is SO in the wrong but he doesn't see it. He never calls our family AT all. He has no clue how much has been going on with our mom and he doesn't give a s***. He calls me basically to tell me his side of the story with the custody situation...I stayed completely neutral...he takes that as if I am on her side. Ok, whatever. He questions MY loyalty although he never has time for our family. His son's mom cares more about our fam than he does...how is THAT for loyalty... He can fly a kite. That saying about blood is thicker than water is BS as far as I am concerned....Family is who is THERE when they are needed. Family is not just there when it is convenient for them. He has bad relationships with just about everyone in his life: his parents, my mom (his stepmom who treated him like her own when she didn't have to!), his siblings, his other kids, his ex-wife,etc. Ok sir, YOU are the common denominator. Look in the mirror!

My best friend had surgery on Thursday and OF COURSE she has had complications.... nothing ever goes smoothly with that chick.

Mom is going in for surgery tomorrow. that the doc gets it right or else we are going to have major problems. My patience is gone.

More drama with the football team...don't even want to give it enough time to type about it. Just basically gossip and lies. People I thought were friends, clearly aren't. Oh well, we will either continue to play with them and just keep it cordial or find another team to play with. Don't have time for petty bs...

Last edited by ANGELFIRE80; 05-14-2012 at 07:51 AM..
Old 05-17-2012, 10:46 AM   #46
Major LCF Poster!

Just checking in...

Mom's surgery went pretty well except for her respiration/coming out of a combo of anesthesia and dilaudid. It was pretty dang scary! She didn't recognize me, couldn't focus her eyes, it was pretty bad. So bad that they called in pulmonary and the MIT (medical intervention team), but so far we have had some GREAT nurses and RTs. I am thankful.

Hopefully, she will be coming home in the next couple days and I plan on staying with her a few days to make sure she is set up at home and can make it on her own. (my lil sis isn't too helpful..)

As for me, I have been eating junk/drinking junk. I really need to get my mind together but it's so hard when you are stressed and stretched so thin to think of yourself and your needs. I need to exercise but when/where!? I could walk at the hospital but I feel like I need to be in there with my mom. I guess we will see. I also need to do a week of liquids as my nutritionist suggested. I feel like I need to "reset" myself and get it together. I am also super behind in my class and approaching the end of this class which means I am running OUT of time to get caught up when am I going to fit it all in!? I guess I will just have to make myself do homework up at the hospital tonight & my sis will have to take Chaycen to practice..!? I am thinking out loud here trying to manage it all...

I could really use a vacation right about now.
Old 05-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #47
Major LCF Poster!

Just checking in...Woke up with a notion to start my HCG pellets? so I did. I am loading today and tomorrow...so far:

Iced coffee (Mcdonalds)
Piece of pizza
More coffee

L-more pizza (hamburger/pepperoni)
ice cream

D-Not sure maybe chinese or something good

Need to check #'s....I also need to figure out how exactly to do HCG..lol

I know I load for 2 days, then I believe I am to do VLC for 23...? I need to really read protocol again!
Old 05-23-2012, 12:23 PM   #48
Major LCF Poster!

Ok...day two of my "load"....and I am SO not hungry. It's weird. I just knew I would enjoy loading...

B-Apple fritter (didn't eat it all) & coffee

L-Baked potato w/butter,sc and cheese (didn't eat it all either & it was small)

S-I will go get a snack in a bit...probably chocolate..

D-?

Now to figure out what to eat for the next 3 weeks. I will probably make P2 chili (love chili), some grilled chicken and cucumbers w/vinegar. Probably apples and strawberries.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:14 AM   #49
Major LCF Poster!

Yeah, that HCG mess didn't last very long...I'm just not sure about that 500 cal thing, especially if I can't do protein shakes...

I am attempting a day of liquids...basically I brought greek yogurt,a shake,and jello.

Tonight is another football fundraiser at Qdoba, so I will check and see if they have soup or something. If not, maybe I just won't eat there...

I haven't weighed in a while...I am going to do 2 days liquids (per the 5 day pouch test) and I will weigh after the 2nd day. It's just ridiculous all the crap I have been eating. Simply out of control! Last night, I made myself sick on a small bowl of spaghetti and garlic bread. Just one piece,but I felt very ill afterwards...it's time to quit the BS. I went swimming and for the 1st time realized I would like the option to wear a bikini. I know I am not happy with my tummy and I guess I need to make an appt for a consult for plastics
Part of me feels like I haven't worked hard enough to earn that. I need to work out more and see what I can do on my own first...so I need to get on it. Summer is officially here!
Old 05-31-2012, 07:42 AM   #50
Major LCF Poster!

Checking in...

Got up and went to the gym this morning...did 20 min on treadmill. Better than nothing,right!? I would like to start going to the gym in the am before work....bc it's summer I don't have to get kids up so it's nice.

So far:

Power crunch protein bar
Iced coffee
Old 06-05-2012, 07:05 AM   #51
Major LCF Poster!

Thoughts for today 6/5/12

Slowly but surely getting my head in the game. In order of importance, here is how I am getting back to what I need to do.

1. Working on my head. I wrote out some inspirational quotes on index cards. Putting them around the house helps keep me focused.

2. Water. I notice when my water is not right, I generally do not pay as much attention to the food I am eating.

3. Nutrition. 80% of me getting to my goals is what I am eating. Protein protein protein,minimal sugar/carbs. I need to get in my protein goal of 60, but 70 would be even better. Eat to live, food is fuel and all that. Meal planning goes a LONG way. Not only that, but I need to start living more frugally....eating out needs to be a treat,not a normal everyday occurence.

4. Working out. I go back and forth mentally in regards to the importance of exercise. I realize that the majority of my issue is food, but I think exercise helps me mentally. Not only that, but I am tired of this muffin top. I know it's hard to spot reduce, but I can at least try! "You are one workout away from a good mood"-so true for me. I tested it out last night and woila! Instantly felt better. Why wouldn't I do that everyday? I have videos to do at home and a gym membership. I just ordered P90, it should be here soon! This week, I am commited to going to the gym every day.

So far today:

B-Matrix mint cookie shake w/almond milk-5 carbs

Coffee here in a minute

S-Cinnamon almonds

L-Grilled chicken strips

S-Another protein shake

D-I cooked some salsa chicken in the crockpot. So, that on a lc wrap probably.

I am aiming for 25-30 carbs per day.
Old 06-05-2012, 09:36 AM   #52
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANGELFIRE80 View Post
Slowly but surely getting my head in the game. In order of importance, here is how I am getting back to what I need to do.

1. Working on my head. I wrote out some inspirational quotes on index cards. Putting them around the house helps keep me focused.

2. Water. I notice when my water is not right, I generally do not pay as much attention to the food I am eating.

3. Nutrition. 80% of me getting to my goals is what I am eating. Protein protein protein,minimal sugar/carbs. I need to get in my protein goal of 60, but 70 would be even better. Eat to live, food is fuel and all that. Meal planning goes a LONG way. Not only that, but I need to start living more frugally....eating out needs to be a treat,not a normal everyday occurence.

4. Working out. I go back and forth mentally in regards to the importance of exercise. I realize that the majority of my issue is food, but I think exercise helps me mentally. Not only that, but I am tired of this muffin top. I know it's hard to spot reduce, but I can at least try! "You are one workout away from a good mood"-so true for me. I tested it out last night and woila! Instantly felt better. Why wouldn't I do that everyday? I have videos to do at home and a gym membership. I just ordered P90, it should be here soon! This week, I am commited to going to the gym every day.

So far today:

B-Matrix mint cookie shake w/almond milk-5 carbs

Coffee here in a minute

S-Cinnamon almonds

L-Grilled chicken strips

S-Another protein shake

D-I cooked some salsa chicken in the crockpot. So, that on a lc wrap probably.

I am aiming for 25-30 carbs per day.
L-ended up half an omlette with bacon,ham,spinach,onions,cheese.
Old 06-06-2012, 09:49 AM   #53
Major LCF Poster!

Today has been a Wacky Wednesday!

I have had to call our IT department 4 times to fix "user errors"

I made a HUGE mess trying to make coffee this am.

Now, I am having a coke. and I don't care! You know it's bad when my god daughter (she's 10) said to her mom, "Poor Auntie Angel....she has so much to do and no time to do it.." my lil sweetie understands but that is how I am feeling lately. And the sad part is...this is summer...it's suppose to be easier. On my plate now:

Mom...I feel like if I don't take over her care, she will not get any better. She is not throwing up any more but constantly has "gas pains" she constantly moves around trying to get comfy and moans (which drives me UP THE WALL) I know-I am mean..LOL But really, it's like she is never quiet...always grunting and groaning. I just want her to be back to herself and I can't believe 3 months out, she is not.

Kids-my 14 yo is in a "relationship" with this chick who I do.not.like at all. To put it mildly, the girl is nuts. I wish he would just break it off for good. Luckily, they do not see each other much (because of his mean old mom!)

10 yo-nothing major right now, just bday party planning and basketball games/practice and then there will be no break because we will then have back to school and football...

School-super behind and really shoud care more than I do. need to FORCE myself to sit down and get this stuff done. My instructor has been more than understanding about my situation with my mom and I need to get it done.

Work-nothing much going on except I need some time OFF and I don't have much time left TO take off... frustrating because I feel like I haven't really HAD any time off because my time off has been to take care of mom. I need a vacation.

Not to mention, I have been trying to reorganize my house, get rid of crap,etc. in between everything else. Not to mention, dieting and exercise.

:apra yer:
Old 06-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #54
Major LCF Poster!

First and foremost, congrats to the OKC Thunder basketball team for winning last night! On to the finals.... these boys!

Now on to some sadder news...my weight. 186.5 is what the scale said!!! :e ek::d oh:

What the bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep?

I know the majority of it is water weight, but still-I am not happy with that number AT all.

It's my own fault, time to get it together.
Old 06-14-2012, 12:06 PM   #55
Major LCF Poster!

Stuck at 186, but TOM is around the corner and I have been eating junk/crap/bs whatever you want to call it.

Mom update:

Friday evening, just as I was about to take my DS 10 to the mall to get his new shoes, my mom called and said she fell and couldn't get herself back up. Rush over there, (don't live far)-I couldn't get her up-she was very weak. Called EMSA, they took her to the ER in Moore (closest to our house & her doc is affiliated with). They ended up transferring to the hosp she had surgery in before...admitted to ICU due to an abcess in her abdominal wall. Monday, they placed a drain in that area. Today, she finally gets to go to another room. Side note-they had her on fentanol this time-EVEN SCARIER THAN THE Delaudid. She was PARANOID to the 10000000000th power. Talking about "clues" and secrets and asking about different things in the room that must be "clues"....she told me she is never coming back to the hosp-she doesn't care if she dies

BS-She WILL go back,whether she wants to or not.

Good news-she is doing well, she is off the antibiotics and the blood pressure meds (her bp was extremely low upon admission) so again, regular private room today-ICU is no picnic for her OR us.

I am that she gets to come home maybe Sunday... it's alot on all of us (time wise,gas wise,kids wise,work wise) but we will get through it.

Better news: I suggested/requested/demanded that she have home health this time. I am not sure she is doing all she needs to in terms of her blood sugar/insulin/etc. We MUST have some assistance to help bridge the gap that keeps occuring once she comes home.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:16 AM   #56
Major LCF Poster!

184 today...going dowwwwwn

B-Chobani yogurt (straw/banana)

L-Chili

D-Chicken
Old 06-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #57
Major LCF Poster!

I wanted to add that my goal is to be out of the 80's by the end of the week. That is only 5lbs,so I should be able to do that. My next goal is to be out of the 70's by my oldest son's 15th bday. His bday is 7/30. I think I can swing it if I stay focused
Old 06-20-2012, 10:03 AM   #58
Major LCF Poster!

Did not weigh this morning due to some late night indescretions... (ice cream and pop tarts were involved! )

So far today:

B-Bacon,egg,biscuit,coffee,water

L-Salad probably

D-Stir fry

Boys are going to church tonight, so I will try to get in some exercise tonight
while they are gone.

The least I can do is water,water,water!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:39 PM   #59
Major LCF Poster!

My eats for today:

Nectarine (on way to work)
Chobani (breakfast)
Cashews(snack)
Chili w/cheese (lunch)
coffee
water
protein shake (afternoon "snack")

D-Bacon and omelettes (I am thinking cheese and avocado for mine!)

S-iced coffee

I feel like I have eaten way too much today...but really I did well. No trips to the vending machine or the gift shop for candy!
Old 06-25-2012, 09:33 AM   #60
Major LCF Poster!

Happy Monday!

I had a pretty good weekend (better than I have in a LONG time!)

So far today:

B-Rasberry greek yogurt
coffee
half hb egg
water

L-Leftover wings (4 of them)

S-Cashews

D-Chicken/broc stirfry

I want to get into ketosis...so tomorrow no yogurt. My son's (POOL) birthday party is on 7/7. Mission lose 15lbs in full effect!

Tonight, I will do Jillians 30 day shred or go to Zumba class.