Low Carb Friends

Low Carb Friends (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/)
-   Weight Loss Journals (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/)
-   -   I'm Back!.... I hope. (http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/weight-loss-journals/760946-im-back-i-hope.html)

piratewoman 03-04-2012 12:42 PM

I'm Back!.... I hope.

I want to make myself clear on this...I never went off plan or gained loads of weight, I just let other things get in the way.

I decided it's time for me to rejoin my group of friends that are doing an excellent job of losing or maintaning their weight. You all are an inspiration to me.

I really never left the forum I just lurked in the background a bit seeing how you were all doing. I have to admit I am impressed by the determination I see on LCF's.

Anyways here I am...again

MagieDen 03-04-2012 12:56 PM

Good to see you back! I lurk too sometimes! ;)

BellaRose 03-05-2012 11:23 PM

Lurker here..

So by reading the "groups" post
got to know what was going on
with you.
Was worried that you weren't posting
because you were still having those medical
problems.
Glad your feeling better and weren't
staying away because of that.

Know everyone was worried about you.
Their happy your back.

writermom 03-07-2012 09:57 AM

Hi Laura! :hiya:

Good to see you back here. How is the new grandson??

Speck333 03-24-2012 08:17 PM

Tag! Found you!

edien 04-01-2012 06:28 PM

Oh my heavens!!! I live in Sanford and got here by way of columbia too!!!!! I'm so thankful to have found this website and you!! What a rockin transformation!!! You have really given me hope!! Tahnk you!!

dawnyama 05-12-2012 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edien (Post 15546907)
Oh my heavens!!! I live in Sanford and got here by way of columbia too!!!!! I'm so thankful to have found this website and you!! What a rockin transformation!!! You have really given me hope!! Tahnk you!!

And I live in Columbia :hyst::hyst: well the suburbs anyway. When you both come back for a visit we should set up a meet up!! What fun that would be.

piratewoman 05-13-2012 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by edien (Post 15546907)

I live in Courtland Acres off of Hwy 78

Quote:

Originally Posted by dawnyama (Post 15650768)
And I live in Columbia :hyst::hyst: well the suburbs anyway. When you both come back for a visit we should set up a meet up!! What fun that would be.

Dawn, I know you live in Lexington...I think I remember correctly. My granddads people "the Harmons" were once very big land holders in Lexington Country...my sister now is, she lives on Yachting Rd off of Old Cherokee and Old Chapin.

I just got home for visiting with my mom in Columbia for Mother's Day but would love to meet up sometime.

I hope both of you had a wonderful day with your kids.

dawnyama 05-14-2012 03:27 AM

Thanks Laura! I had a great mother's day. Hope you had a nice visit with your mother. I live in Irmo, Ballentine actually. But that is right over the dam. Not far from your sister. And yes, the Harmons----I know the Harmon tree farm!!

kittycitygirl 11-14-2012 08:26 PM

Come back to us Laura!