LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: sterlinggirl
Stats: 225/166/165 47 5'9
WOE: JUDDD FOR LIFE!
Start Date: Jan 2012. Name Kimberly
Kimberlys hope journal :)

Decided that jan1 of 2012 was goin to be my year.. ive tryd for years every thing i can imagine..ughh..Back in 1991 after my second child i weighed 296 pounds.. i thought i looked great! Saw my self in a video and my whole world came crashing down,, when i finally saw what my mirror didnt show me.. i began a extreme low fat diet of 20 grams or less per day and started a love affair with both coffee(apetite suppressant) and pasta! was very sucessfull and and lost 100 pounds to bring me to 196.. i felt great for a while till once agin i noticed i was still fat.. i vowed i would never go over that 200 mark agin...and was able to maitain this for about 8 years... i had a job change in 2002 which put me behind a desk sitting for 9 hours a day.. the weight begun to creep up on me.. oh how i longed for those days of under 200..in the past ten years now i got up to 225 pounds and am very un happy...
i had to have a hysterectomy done last sept and ive heard how woman can gain weight from this and i really got scared... this brings us to 2012, the year i decided it was time to not only lose those 25 i gained but to get to at least 185 ..they say for being 5ft9 i should be about 169 but that to mean seams to far fetched to ever try for.. so i will settle for 185..I started on a version of adkins in jan, which i said if i can eat no pasta or potatoes and sugars and still eat a wheat pita or bread that i would not experience the weight gains like you do when you(cheat).. so far my theroy has worked for me,, i have dropped to 211 pounds and then jumped up to 213 and stayed there for 2 weeks,, once again DOOM set in.. i had done nothing wrong and had been soo faithfull for two full months ughhh..While looking up low carb foods i found this fourm and also found the JUDDD .. my plan for my life(if i can make it work) is to low carb and do juddd.. i love the concept of not eating for a day and keeping my cal to 400 or less,, many times i feel i ate to much the day before any way and think i can reverse that bad by not eating as much the next day.. so this fit into my thinking quite well.. i pray that this is my answer! I have a family reunion in aug, and my hubbys class reunion in july.. if i can lose 25 pounds by then i will feel like a woman agin.. i have let my body go after all these years and i pray its not to late!
sterlinggirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: workingmomof3
Stats: 233/228/155
WOE: JUDD/starting 5/5/14 officially
Good luck from a fellow Kimberly! I'm about 220 right now - but only 5'5". Good luck to you - I'll be watchin' for ya!

Kim

Last edited by workingmomof3; 03-03-2012 at 06:21 PM.. Reason: Typo
workingmomof3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 03:51 AM   #3
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingmomof3 View Post
Good luck from a fellow Kimberly! I'm about 220 right now - but only 5'5". Good luck to you - I'll be watchin' for ya!

Kim
hi kim! thanks for the welcome! This is unreal... ive never heard of JUDDD but so far it seams to work.. whou would of thought.. im 208 this morning!! im so loooking forward to the summer now.. i just may go swimimming for the first time in 15 years!! oh how i miss the beach
Old 03-05-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
Major LCF Poster!

I am on march 5th,, talked with my sister about this plan way befroe i could really show her what it can do and she is starting her DD today.. I pray that she is able to make this work,,, she is very depressed with her weight as of late and needs somthing to get excited over agin! I am waitng to see tommorrw morn what my number will be.. fingers crossed. if this plan really really works... then i will see agin another loss!! I alsmot dont want to get to exctied yet about it due to .. what if it was just a fluke that i lost in the first place ,, ya know... i dont want to be dissapointed once agin at a plan that fails me.. i am very rigid when it comes to following to a tee what a plan calls for .. untill i feel that my sacrifice was in vain and the scale wont budge,, so, ill up date tommorw!
Old 03-06-2012, 04:16 AM   #5
Major LCF Poster!

Well today was a 1 pound loss im reallly getting excited now.. it seams that perhaps my goals can be reached on this plan.. is it possible??/ wow... today weight is 207.. i really never thought i would ever see this number again.. ten years ago with my job creaping my weight up to 225 was so depressing and to now be albe to see 200 again is goin to be exciting.. i made my self a promise i didnt keep, i told my self i would never go over 200 again.. but yet i did.. well i am taking back the control in my life this year and will keep that promise to my self re-newed..;..one thing if noticed already is the wrinkles in my skin on my leggs and belly..my new fear.. is that once i lose this weight i will hate my body evne more.. need to get into reg exerzise and pray that i can change that look of excess skin with some muscle building.. for now.. i need to work on the toning part.. wish me luck.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:21 PM   #6
Senior LCF Member

Kim - where did you do your research for JUDD? On here? Let me know - I totally know how being in the low 200's compared to 225 ish is a huge deal!!!! Congrats! Please let me know how you approached this if you don't mind. Ie., are you following the diet to the letter, etc. Sorry I don't know much about the concept thanks!
Kim

Last edited by workingmomof3; 03-06-2012 at 07:22 PM.. Reason: Typo
Old 03-07-2012, 03:02 AM   #7
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Kim - where did you do your research for JUDD? On here? Let me know - I totally know how being in the low 200's compared to 225 ish is a huge deal!!!! Congrats! Please let me know how you approached this if you don't mind. Ie., are you following the diet to the letter, etc. Sorry I don't know much about the concept thanks!
Kim
Well Kim, i was on line looking for low carb food choices when i stumbled across this site and a question on JUDDD. as i read on here what it was about i figured, why not inclued this part to my current plan of moderate carbs.In jan i decided to remove all per packaged food from my cubbords, and only eat from the fridge and freezer, so i only stopped eating pasta, potatoes, milk,rice and corn...we eat one fruit every other day, and one bread choice every other day to try and keep the carbs down.. i figured that with the extreme restriction of the atkins plan (which i am not really folowing) most folks need to take there carbs soo seriouly or it dont work ,, or if they eat to many they gain it back, and i wanted one plan that produce loss, steady with out the fear of gaining it back.. For example.. my hubby is doing this way of eating and he drinks 6 or 8 busch beers everyday!!! and has lost 15 pounds since january just by elimation of the above foods.. i got stuck with my low carb plan and found JUDDD.. it finally got the scale to move!!.. all i am doing on this JUDDD plan is tyring to eat below the 405 on down days,, and i use coffee as a suppresant on those days which helps me, but, does count for like 200 of those calories due to the creamer i put in(powered type) and the amt of cups i drink.. as for the UD,, i saw my first upday as a steady number and it did not bounce,, and the next time i had an up day i ate more and the scale showed a 1.6 pund gain and i didnt care for that.. but lost that and 1 more off a down day.. so here my plan now.. i went back to the up day i maitained and chose that calorie count as my new upday number witch went from 2027 down to 1587.. i tryed this for my next upday witch was yesterday and today my scale says 1/2 pound gain from that day of eating... so im goin to continue to try it this way and see if i cant keep that gain part to that or a maintaning number comming off an up day..i have chosen to eat foods that are still lower in carbs, and i dont plan to splurge on things like desert eventhough i can onthis plan.. i know my body, and if i start thinking i can eat what ever i want... i may go back to eating like that all the time and not lose this weight for ever.. hope this helps, if you have any questions please feel free to ask.. thats how we all learn what works and what dont..hugs to you Kim~
Old 03-08-2012, 03:50 AM   #8
Major LCF Poster!

Well here i am.. after my 6thfull day of this WOE i am down 5 pounds.. i can belive it..i need to keep my head in in check that it wont continue this way always... so i need to get back to wrapping my head around a 2 pound loss is great per weekto keep from getting dissapointed..once i get to sunday i will weigh in only once a week.. i want to see if i can stay off the scale and trust that this plan works with out my constant obsessing over an every day number.. Sitting here this morning at 206..i am so trhilled at a number.. but look in the mirror and i dont see any thing.. lil changes yes.. but i so long for my body to be transformed into somthing beautifull agin i am not sure will ever happen..years ago when i hit 296 pounds for some reason i was happy.. i never saw that i was any thing but beautifull.. that all changed. been struggling to maintain that 100 pound loss and failed it a few years ago when i got backuup to 225.. i am glad i am getting that number down,, but what i really want to know is WHEN will i be happy with the woman in the mirror???It toally sucks when folks say.."your not that big".. ive seen my photo from thanksgiving and it was not a pretty site.... i pray that i can change that so when someone take a photo of my "candid" again.. i dont freak out... i hate having my picture taken... well i think i have rambled on enough today.. so many thoughts running thru my head i need to give this a break today..
Old 03-09-2012, 04:08 AM   #9
Major LCF Poster!

Well all my playing around with my numbers i need to get a grip on.. plan to move forward is simple.. eat and stop obssing.. 1900 is my up day and was that hard to do yesterday.. did not plan it well for sure.. got the the end of my day short about 200 caloires after dinner and was so full but looking for where can i put 200 more in without making me sick..lol finally arrived on peanutbutter.. 2 tbs for 200 cals got me there,, but wow was that hard to swallow!lol.. was planning to take my DD numbers lower and after talking with the folks here decided,, eating up to my alotment seams to work for the masses.. so 400 is my top number here.. after a huge up day my gain was only just under a pound and half.. so im pleased with that.. im praying to see tommorrw morn on the scal 205.8.. that would be a new low for me,, so lets see what i can do to get it there.. perhpas alil exersize today on a down day?? starting to see saggy skin is now my new issue.. i have got to tone while im dieting or im going to make a mess of my body and be unhappy for a differnt reason... get it together Kimberly!! remember this is a journey.. not a destination...learn to love me!!
Old 03-09-2012, 09:39 AM   #10
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Yam-Yam
Stats: 230/191/165 @5'9"tall and 60 yrs. alive
WOE: Dukan 8/1/11 and now JUDDD
Start Date: 8/1/11 RE-start 1/1/14
Kimberly: You are doing great! WTG w/ the peanut butter.
Yam-Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 03:38 AM   #11
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yam-Yam View Post
Kimberly: You are doing great! WTG w/ the peanut butter.
.. Thanks Yamyam.. i def need to find more calorie dence foods to make this upday number
Old 03-10-2012, 03:46 AM   #12
Major LCF Poster!

Well you got your wish!! 205.6 was my number today.. I really shot rather low for my march goal when i said 205.. i am changing that goal for march now to be finally at 200 where i was 10 years ago.. and the way this is going.. there is no reason why in a lil over 2 weeks i cant make it happen!! Could it be??.. is this really happening?? will i wake up to find that this was only a dream?/ this is how i feel on this day... ive tryed in the past to no avail.. how is it possible that just by playing with calories that this is finaly working for me after all these years.. i told my self that its so much harder the older you get and at one point said... who care anymore.. your 45 and who are you trying to impress?? Well its not about impressing any one.. its about feeling great about the woman in the mirror.. its about looking at this woman every day and beliving "you are beautifull".. With this Woe it seams i just may learn to love me! So much has changed.. and i want to be a sucess story! I want to inspire others to slim down and be happy with who they are and not let a "number" control our lives...I will swim this year.. I will buy a swim suit! Its been almsot 20 years since i owed one,, and DAMN IT!!! its about time i stop hiding behind this flesh and get out there and enjoy life like every one else!!!
Old 03-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #13
Senior LCF Member

Yeah! Great post! Congratulations! Today is my second down day. I gained 1lb from yesterday mornings weight but I feel like if I can do a good job today tomorrow's weight should keep going down. I am thinking a lot about food though - did you? Are you?

Kim that is really a great post - my birthday is May 6 (48 this year) and every year I seem to start my diet (at this weight approx.) and manage to get to around 200 even (haven't dropped below the elusive 200 in a couple years). But I'm thinking if I could celebrate my birthday at 200 (or less) I might really be able to love that woman in the mirror too. I know the spring in my step, the confidence and basically how I take care of myself really changes. I also want to not be the fat Mom, for my husband and my kids!

Well I'm gonna get busy and let this dd progress. Have a great Sunday! Again good job!
Old 03-11-2012, 10:01 AM   #14
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Yeah! Great post! Congratulations! Today is my second down day. I gained 1lb from yesterday mornings weight but I feel like if I can do a good job today tomorrow's weight should keep going down. I am thinking a lot about food though - did you? Are you?

Kim that is really a great post - my birthday is May 6 (48 this year) and every year I seem to start my diet (at this weight approx.) and manage to get to around 200 even (haven't dropped below the elusive 200 in a couple years). But I'm thinking if I could celebrate my birthday at 200 (or less) I might really be able to love that woman in the mirror too. I know the spring in my step, the confidence and basically how I take care of myself really changes. I also want to not be the fat Mom, for my husband and my kids!

Well I'm gonna get busy and let this dd progress. Have a great Sunday! Again good job!
hey girl.. i have found that ALL i think about is food.. but in a differnt way.. i think about how many caloires are in that! lol.. i have no desire to what i call cheat.. even though on this woe i can have potatoes and pasta and such.. my thinking is this.. iff i start beliving that making a choice to eat that food i am giving up my dream of ever being thin,,i really dont miss the pasta or rice.. but every now and then potaote does sound good.. last nite i boiled up radishes and then pan fryed em in butter and onions,, my hubby and i were shocked how close to a potatoe it tasted like.. so we will eat our radishes instead//.. ii pray for you and your journey , for i know its just like mine.. i want my husband to have a lil eye candy on his arm.. and for my kids to be proud to show me off to there friends.(sons are 21 and 24..) I would love to look like that certain image of a fit person also.. so i know where your coming from.. i am so greatfull i found this easy woe.. my numbers are 1900 for up days and i really do my best to gt there, and my down days i shoot for under 400.. most of the time i hit 350.. and thats all coffee creamer and eggs.. feel free to share you story here with me.. i think a buddy is great!!
Old 03-12-2012, 03:52 AM   #15
Major LCF Poster!

Well here i am today...i did not lose.. but more important i did not gain.. sitting here at 205.6 and holding water, hand have all the veins poped out, so what the scale said is not quite true,,water is a tough thing for sure.. i have found that i am more sodium senative on this woe and well thats ok, i need to buy a salt subsitute for my heart health any way.. started a vitamin one a day, forogt i needed to add that lol..yesterday i put on my grey sweater and noticed it kind of hangs from my body, somthing it never did before. need to pay attention to how my clothes fit too which wil keep me motivated.. hubby also noticed it dont fit me right any more.. one thing he started to do is call me "skinny".. i have mixed feeling about this.. i am not skinny... i know its probally his way of trying to help keep me on track. and i know that it is his wish to see me looking great . Men seam to want there woman to "look" a certain way, and i have never looked like that for him ever!...I have got to just understand that his comment is a posative re enforcment not a snide comment...hard for me to hear though.. yes i am smaller.. but skinny i am not!.. ughh.. well today is an UD and i soo need to eat all of my calories and stay off the scale... (fear) if i dont watch it daily , i may screw things up.. does that make sence?? not really but i am afraid to go to many days and not look to see whats goin on.. new goal... you weighed today at 205.6, wait till sunday, its the day after an DD and see what it says on that day.. promise to stay off for a whole week!! if you can eat less than 400 on a givin day,,, you can certainlly stop scale jumping ..well i need to get ready for the day.. love my self!!!
Old 03-13-2012, 04:23 AM   #16
Major LCF Poster!

Well i could not stay off the scale... lol but its ok... after eating up to my celing of 1900 i made it there,, i got on today and and after that upday the scale only said 206.6.. so that made me happy.. i really expected too see more like a 3 or 4 pound gain by eating that much.. the hardest part for me is the concept that eating sooo much on an up day is goin to make this work.. i mean eating that much in the past has caused gains and that scares me~ today is the 13th and a down day,, so tomorw will be offically 2 weeks on this plan i look forward to seeing what my 2 week result is..i am goin to take my picture with my new sweater on and post it here so i can see what the differnce looks like when it actually fits like i want.(no muffin top) that would be a great accomplishment.. this damn muffin top ive had since the birth of my sons and never gone away.. is it possible that all the fat cells can fall out of it and just leave excess skin?? Todays thoughts... i look in the mirror and what do i see.. NO PROGRESS... i know accoring to the scale and my clothes this is simply not true but.. when will i see what i think is sucess with weight loss?? Today i am hating my self.. i hate my rolls, my strechmarks.. my saggy skin..i so want to find a happy place~~
Old 03-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #17
Senior LCF Member

Kim -

I can get to that place also.... HOWEVER, would you ever say those things to a dear friend, you have saggy skin, stretch marks, etc.??? NOOO Way - not if you valued your friendship.... so - you have to treat yourself like you are your own best friend... (as I am typing this... I need to also be my own best friend....) you would compliment her on her strong points, whether they be physical or moral.... and you would try and bring her up not down.... take some time to think about how you can be your own best friend and give yourself a hug -

take care - have a great down day...

Kim
Old 03-13-2012, 07:23 AM   #18
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Kim -

I can get to that place also.... HOWEVER, would you ever say those things to a dear friend, you have saggy skin, stretch marks, etc.??? NOOO Way - not if you valued your friendship.... so - you have to treat yourself like you are your own best friend... (as I am typing this... I need to also be my own best friend....) you would compliment her on her strong points, whether they be physical or moral.... and you would try and bring her up not down.... take some time to think about how you can be your own best friend and give yourself a hug -

take care - have a great down day...

Kim
Thanks my dear JUDDD BUDDD.. Its so easy to lift others up .. i love to help and inspire others.. but have never had that love for my self.. i do pray that in time.. i can come to love the me inside this shell... I am glad to have you on this journey with me Kim.. together...we can do more than lose weight.. we can work on a more common bond of learing to be kind and feed our soul~

Last edited by sterlinggirl; 03-13-2012 at 07:24 AM..
Old 03-14-2012, 05:13 AM   #19
Major LCF Poster!

Well here i am again... why do i let that scale control my mood.. it feels as if all my efforts are in vain when i dont see what i think i should have.. a loss of half a pound should keep me focused.. but i got used to the faster drop when i first started so i thought it would be smooth sailing...205 even after 2 full weeks.. that a lil over 7 pounds and for some reson today i feel fatter than ever!! note to self.. what if your in your time of month.. that would explain how you feel today.. kind of a down day even thought on the calander it say UD lol talk about the irony.. he he..Well i set my self up for failure when i let my head control what was deamed a good loss.. i was hopeing to see that downward trend to the 04 and when i didnt see that i felt awfull,, i wil not give up.. i can do this.. i just need to be more realistic and settle for a 4 pound loss per month is going to be awsome! re adjust your goals to what make sence and i will feel better when it shows it faster than what i settle for, so by let see,, today is march 14th on april 14th i need to be at 201 even.. that would be awsome,, that would put me let s see at goal of 185 by... ughh.. august 14th would be goal.. long long way off. but by then it will be reunion time and those folks can see what ive been up to.. so i guess thats what im shooting for!
Old 03-15-2012, 05:04 AM   #20
Major LCF Poster!

UGGG I HATE UP DAYS.. i feel awfull on an up day.. not physcally but mentally.. i feel on an up day sooooo FAT. i hate feeling that way, i feel more bloated when i eat like i can actually feel the scale jumping up! Some thing else ive had happen is .. my husband seams to be watching me.. i mean not while i eat but,,how do my clothes fit me.. i never really put much thought into what he thinks about how his wife looked, due to i never asked and he never said...yesterday i came home on a fat day.. (UD) and was wearing my leopard print shirt , the tee one.. husband says..Dont wear that shirt agin,, it makes you look fat, cuz your boobs are so big it makes the shirt stick out far from your body and you look like your that size and your not!..You have lost alot of weight and that shirt dont make you look like you lot any! LMAO.. i guess thats a good thing that he has finally noticed what i have lost but.. i dont have the cash to go out and buy things yet to show every one what ive lost far.. plus ,, i really want to wait till the roll is either gone or really really small before i get cloths that are more form fitting.. i dont feel comfortable yet in my clothes to show any one whats left of my belly..TO THINK IT MAY ACTUALLY DISSAPPEAR IS ALMOST UNHEARD OF!!! I have carried this belly roll for over 20 years now, and ive hated every minute of it..i never dreamed i could suck all the fat out of it and wear cloths that were actually my size..
Old 03-15-2012, 08:22 AM   #21
Major LCF Poster!

Random thought running thru my head today... i really am enjoying the freedom of wring my thoughts all in one place.. i belive i am in the throws of my menstral cycle.. it would explain my mood... im rather fearfull.. what if this is not goin to take me where i want to go??i know another loss on the scale will help with this mood im in...i have never wanted this as much as i do this time.. so many other times i have given it the half hearted try.. but this is differnt.. this timei it seams like it should work and im am fearfull that i have just boght into the whole postive movment on this site... have i just set my self up for anther failure??? i just need a plan to work when i work the plan.. i am not saying this has not worked cuz it did for first two weeks.. but now i am afraid again that it will stop.. just had to put this out there for my self to rember how i feel as i journey on this WOE>
Old 03-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #22
Major LCF Poster!

Finnly a new number 204.6 i am very pleaseldl to know it is working..i was afraid it would not.. i feel bloated and my hands are swollen, the weather is wierd, high 70s in march for a week they say.. pressure in my head from sinus..so i know i really weight a lil more if the water i was not holding. so this tells me i will see a whoosh due to it has to come out at some point.. i belive if i stay diligant i can see 200 at end of month.. which is 2 weeks away.. no reason why i can drop 4 pounds at the rate this is going,,, will be exctign to see alex and brandy and be able to say,, why yes ive dropped a few pounds.. and then to be able to say 25 pounds ive lost..... looks like this year in august i will be able to see those folks folks from ohio at reunion alot smaller too woohoo
Old 03-17-2012, 07:39 AM   #23
Major LCF Poster!

Must be the dang hormones.. feeling brighter today.. ugg i also wish they took my overies too when i had that hysterectomy.. almost lol.. well i shooting for a new low tommorrw and KNOW i will see a new number i can feel it! today i am gon to shoot for a super low DD and see if that makes any differnce,, not that i am complainng about the slow steady loss,, i should be soo happy with what i have accomplished due to nothing else has ever really given me steady results,, but i just want to see 200 soo bad i can taste it.. what i have discovered is this.. 200 is a mental thing,, but by no means even close to where i need to be if i want to have no fat to look at in my belly.. its goin to ake every bit of probally 170 to make my body look like i have lost weight.. one of the down falls of being a lagre bones gal is,, 25 pounds almost,, and yet no one has noticed.. you know how that feels?? well if i want all the woohoos of congratluations i am going to have readjust my goal to at least 170 if not 165.. if i go 165,, that means i still need to lose. 40 pounds.. holy cow!! well lets not look at the ultimate goal and just shooot for a number ive not seen in my adult life of 185 ish,, that seams more attainable.. well here we go!! givn it my all!!
Old 03-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #24
Major LCF Poster!

I am so tired this eve.. somtimes i have a hard time sleeping.. stress enters the picture and my mind wanders.. so many things are running thru my head this nite, worry of bill, food, how will we make it thru this tough spell.. and yet i dont seam to be stress eating.. this kind of surprises me thru it all i am staying right on track with my rotation,, very pelased i am,,, i do have one concern,, i have made a monster of my hubby, he is soo afraid to eat starchy food and carbs, yet he doesnt realize the plan hes eating on is not going to produce the results he needs with all the beer hes drinking,, i can seam to ge thim to try differnt foods just yet but i need to go get me some grain pasta and brown rice, that way i can make the food we have taste a lil better lol.. i just want to open up the world of foods agin so we dont restrict what we eat quit so much like the the low carb part.. well i better get back to sleep and look forward to breakfast buritto in the morning yummm
Old 03-18-2012, 05:27 PM   #25
Major LCF Poster!

Well here i am today and the gain from my ud is still there.. i felt awfull about it this morning, but after talking with the girls here i was gently reminded,, this is all part of how it works,, i tryed on ALs pants just for shits and giggles they are big on him, and say 34, im sure thats not true, but i was able to put them on AND button them up lol... he woke up this morn to a loss as well, hes at 213 today down from 215,, hes very pleased and feels like he may actually hit his goal for this summer,, i am glad.. i on the other hand was sitting at 205.8 when i look at this number tonight i realize how silly it was to be upset over it now!! its not like my scale said 225,, i need to get a better grip on how i react to what that silly thing says.. my belly is much much smaller and i think i may actulay be able to suck all that fat out and i can live with what that skin will look like.. i think.. lol.. well tom is a dd and i will drink my water and coffee and do my best to avoid food at all costs and see what will do for me,, if it holds water then i need to get rid of the salt, and thats it!
Old 03-20-2012, 03:49 AM   #26
Major LCF Poster!

well after a DD of 143 cals.. my weight is 205.6 seams like an uphill battle.. yes i must be losing inches.. belly is smaller but i have always judged my sucess by the scale.. people dont ever see that number but.. who wants to say i weight over 200 pounds.. when people talk about a fat person that is the nubmer they use often.. wow she was like 200 pounds.. i think that is why i need to break that number..after i can get past that number and into the 199 spot i then can appreciate the way i look... its really all about that any way.. there are somany cute clothes for smaller folks and im tired of having to wear a big big shirt to hide the belly and look bigger!!!today i bought a blousey shirt, that has a baggy look to it.. but its a xl.. and i actuallywore it and looked good.. not great.. but good. so my 6 dollar bargan just may look great in the weeks to come.. you still have not exersized.... im not really sure what your waiting for... you know that if your goal is that damn bellly to dissaprear then some exersize will only helhp you.. so get off your butt and get moving.. i was losing rather fast at first on this woe and really thought it was goin to just keep dropping like that..but it didnt...do i start to adjust mynumbers? what to do??/the site says.. as low as you can go the better so why did a great dd not produce more of a loss? i mean what in the world doi have to do to reach that al mighty under 200 mark?? Well i think i need to stay off the damn scale and see what it says only once a week and not drive my self nuts looking every day..my fear is if i dont look it may all of a sudden creepup on me and then what will i do?I want to belive.. i want to belive i need to belive that this plan can and will work for me...what is sucess?? i have achived sucess already.. i am almost to the weight i was 10 years ago so why am i not more pleased with those results? so many questions...i think what i need is people to notice!! i need reg people i work with to say.. have you lost weight? i dont want to TELL them.. i want them to see it for themselves...i feel fat and ugly today..having a down day on an UD lol the irony of that...i wont give up..and its only been 3 weeks since this new plan..i wonder.. are my up days to many calories? should i go to only 1800 today and see what that does.. what if... the weight is the result of my period?? i dont bleed no more but with the hormomes still there it has to have an effect.. wait it out for a week and perhpas the whoosh is coming... well i need to start my day and stop yacking on here..
Old 07-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #27
Major LCF Poster!

WOW.. Somtimes its fun to look back,, here i am at a 45 pound loss, i cant belive it~ JUDDD has been a life saver to me. MAny ups and down s .. but a steady downward progress,.. I am now comfortable with the idea of setting a lower goal of 165 because.. I KNOW juddd will take me there.. Whew,, that sure feels so goo to say.. I think i will keep writing here agin.. its been an amazing journey I love me~