Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2014, 05:39 PM   #1621
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Pandora, would you PM me (or share it here, if it's okay with Julie) what they had you eat at that weight loss clinic? What did they give you for appetite suppression? I just love hearing your story. I know I've asked you about it before, too. You look so wonderful in your Avi!
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-08-2014, 09:20 AM   #1622
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: pandora174
Stats: 248/127/125
WOE: hHCG, 5:2, JUDDD
Start Date: January 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Pandora, would you PM me (or share it here, if it's okay with Julie) what they had you eat at that weight loss clinic? What did they give you for appetite suppression? I just love hearing your story. I know I've asked you about it before, too. You look so wonderful in your Avi!
There's a thread here under "weightloss plans". I went with my co-workers to a Medi Weightloss Clinic. They have a Dr that monitors your progress and a lots of diet support and advice. You go in 1 to 2x a week for a weigh-in, blood pressure and measurements. They also give you B12 shots and you get a multi vitamin, fat burner, calcium, fish oil etc.They also offer some bars, dressing, snacks etc. The key is the appetite suppressant if my memory doesn't fail it it's phentermine. That takes your hunger AWAY ! The first week is no carbs and only 500 calories of protein. You complete a food diary every day and the 2nd week you have 500 calories of lean protein + 2 veggies or 1 veggies & 1 fruit. All very low glycemic fruits/veggies and only lean protein. Little by little they add in cheese and other food choices but very slowly and keeping to your calories. If you exercise they raise you to 750 or for some people the 500 protein calories are too low and they get a bit more.

I did it and was very successful but it was very pricey and while I learned so much about food and that I could lose the weight which I am grateful. The downside was I wasn't crazy about the drugs. My blood pressure and pulse were still high even with medication and I would get heart palpitations. Once I stopped going and did hHCG those symptoms stopped. That was just me because I had high blood pressure going in while others didn't get any side effects from the phentermine. But it was amazing as to appetite suppression. I was just not hungry like ever

http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/medi-weightloss/

My Maintenance journal
http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...-lbs-down.html
pandora174 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 10:29 AM   #1623
Big Yapper!

Wow! Is that like "phen phen"? I remember that was widely used for dieting in the past and then there were all those problems with it. The diet plan doesn't sound like anything magic. I'll bet it really was expensive to keep that up, though. I'm just so happy to see someone lose so much weight and finally keep it off. I hope to be a member of your club someday soon. 2014 has to be the year. I'm not getting any younger.

Julie, how are you doing, darling? You haven't posted since you "came out". (With your plans to do another round, in case you didn't get my humor.) Hope you're feeling good and enjoying the lovely Spring weather before the beastly summer temps come back around.
Old 03-09-2014, 07:08 PM   #1624
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Wow! Is that like "phen phen"? I remember that was widely used for dieting in the past and then there were all those problems with it. The diet plan doesn't sound like anything magic. I'll bet it really was expensive to keep that up, though. I'm just so happy to see someone lose so much weight and finally keep it off. I hope to be a member of your club someday soon. 2014 has to be the year. I'm not getting any younger.

Julie, how are you doing, darling? You haven't posted since you "came out". (With your plans to do another round, in case you didn't get my humor.) Hope you're feeling good and enjoying the lovely Spring weather before the beastly summer temps come back around.
Yes it's one the phens in the combo. The diet basically is low carb/very low calorie with supplements. The diet pill is what makes the plan doable since you have no hunger. The clinic visits keep you motivated and on plan and they really do teach to eat etc. For someone like me that had zero hope of every losing the weight it was exactly what I needed at the time. It taught me I could do this and make transitioning to hHCG so easy.

Hiya Julie hope you're feeling better & excited about your round. I always did feat excited before a new round and looking forward to losing and seeing the scale drop !!
Old 03-09-2014, 08:22 PM   #1625
Big Yapper!

I bet she's feeling excited about it too, Pandora. It IS exciting to plan it all out on the calendar. I used to really love that. I would make sure it fell between things like vacations or holidays, birthdays, etc. Then I could be in P3 for those things and then cycle back to P2 for more happy losses. Problem for me was I did a super long first round and when I stopped and tried to go back for another one, I couldn't stick to it. Not sure why. And now I can't find the Vox pellets that they used to sell. They sell that brand online but the pellets are definitely not the same. The others were in a blue bottle and the pellets had a sweet, pleasant flavor to them. The new ones are pearly in color, larger, more uniform and don't control my hunger at all.
Old 03-10-2014, 05:26 AM   #1626
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
I bet she's feeling excited about it too, Pandora. It IS exciting to plan it all out on the calendar. I used to really love that. I would make sure it fell between things like vacations or holidays, birthdays, etc. Then I could be in P3 for those things and then cycle back to P2 for more happy losses. Problem for me was I did a super long first round and when I stopped and tried to go back for another one, I couldn't stick to it. Not sure why. And now I can't find the Vox pellets that they used to sell. They sell that brand online but the pellets are definitely not the same. The others were in a blue bottle and the pellets had a sweet, pleasant flavor to them. The new ones are pearly in color, larger, more uniform and don't control my hunger at all.
I always used Intermountain. I was one of the weird ones that preferred the drops to the pellets. Both worked well for hunger. I always wondered about the RX but I was so scared about the whole process and injecting myself etc. The pellets / drops were so easy & cheap !! I still have 2 bottles in my cabinet from my last round over a year ago that they had a sale buy 1 get 2 free or something like that.

That's the one thing I miss about HCG the whole planning and excitement and then seeing that darn scale drop almost every day. Made the whole thing so worth it. I also would get the HCG high like I call it. Intense feelings of well being and almost euphoria during rounds.
Old 03-10-2014, 02:03 PM   #1627
Big Yapper!

Yep. I never tried Intermountain. That's Netrition's brand, right? I have a few bottles of this other stuff so maybe I'll try it once I'm back in ketosis from just being strict LC. Then I won't have to rely on the pellets for hunger control.

See Julie? You're putting thoughts in my head now! Where are you, darling? Come out and play! Tell us when the Rx will come and when you plan to start.
Old 03-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #1628
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well you know I understand! . I am happy you are trying RX, I actually have grown to like it much better and feel like it is easier to keep the pounds off, as long as you don't go wild like I did over the holidays.

It was pretty darn easy this last round, and I am going to be doing a PI for a week or two then going in for another loss of 15 or so if possible. I just want this OFF!!!!

Good luck Julie!! I look forward to hearing about your journey!
Thanks!! I'm so glad you did so well again!! That inspired me!! I'm looking forward to breathing more easily in my fat jeans, and being able to wear my regular wardrobe again!! You are doing great!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandora174 View Post
Julie you need to do what makes you comfortable with "you" again. If I were in your position I would do a round again since we're not talking 5 or 10 lbs. You have been trying all kinds of different things so you need to do what's right for you !

So good luck on your round and hope you get into your comfy weight again and can get back into exercise really soon. In thinking about what you said made me think. While I don't eat a lot I think calorie wise but I do wonder if the secret to my success other than being OCD is exercise ?? is that what's keeping me in maintenance around the same 128-132. I added back in exercise immediately on losing the weight and have kept it in every week with maybe a week or 2 off and I still got in 1 workout so it's been very steady 3 to 5x a week for the last year and some.

I keep reading so many HCGr's that even eating on plan but the scale just keeps going up and up and they can't stick maintenance but what I notice is almost none have exercise as part of their routine. Just a thought
Thanks!! I appreciate your support . I think the exercise is key to maintenance. I expect it'll be a part of mine, but I need to get back there first!! Sigh. Not a good idea to jump back to tough workouts as I"m starting a round, but I think I will . I'll listen to my body, but need to get back to it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Sorry you feel like you have to go to that extreme Julie, with the break you've taken & the wt. you have to lose now, you're set up for losing weight a safe way, keep your health & keep it off. I'm afraid that the quick-fix is just jumping on the "hamster wheel" again. I'm hope not, for your sake.
Love you sweetie.
I do feel like instead of losing through all the efforts, trying everything and now gaining!! I know the exercise is a big part of it, but even before the accident I was working out like a mad woman and not losing. I was maintaining unit I'd indulge a bit, then I couldn't lose from that. It seems that my body just gravitates up to a higher weight .

Quote:
I hear ya, Julie. I think you've given it your absolute all and all the things like kicking your own butt in the gym, following the other plans where you feed yourself and heal your metabolism, raise your core body temperature, and all that jazz just isn't getting you the results you want. And I so feel your pain about your clothes not fitting.

Where do you get Rx HCG without a script? Is it a shot? Just wondering. PM me in case it's not something you can go into on the forum. How long will it take to be delivered? Will you be doing it strict protocol or rogue? Pandora, did you do it the protocol way? Look at your success with it! Enviable. I'll bet you're right about exercise being the ingredient that has kept you at the weight you wish to maintain at.

Julie, you have to do what you have to do. Maybe you'll regret it later, maybe you'll regret waiting so long before trying the Rx kind. Only time will tell. But one thing is for certain; you can't indulge when you are done with the round. You're like me, I think. When you get a taste for something and you say "Just this once. I earned it!" that is just a slippery slope. I slid down that slope just yesterday. I was doing so well, too. Today I'm back at it.

But the cycle of strict dieting and then loosely-followed maintenance is going to always lead us back to the quandary of how to get the regained weight back off. The body just gets more and more efficient each time we diet and gets wise to our tricks to drop the lbs, so what worked well last time doesn't work so well the next time. It wants to stay fat. Fat cells are greedy.

I look forward to seeing how it works for you, Julie.
Thanks!! I know it's tough to consider, but I'm choosing to be happy that something works rather than mad that nothing else is working. KWIM? at your questions to Pandora! I don't mind a bit . Happy to facilitate .

Pandora-thanks for sharing all of that!! I like hearing about how you did it . Hard work pays off!

Thanks ladies. I know it's not the most mainstream approach, but the hhcg has worked for losing in the past and I'm hoping the Rx will be even better! I really need to drop this weight…it's getting out of hand and then it becomes a mentality of "I'm already up, I can have this cookie…etc". I don't want that to keep happening. I need the strictness I think.

I am excited to start!! I ordered a kit online and it hasn't gotten here yet! I'm ready to get cracking! I have a few weeks before my in-laws come stay with us for 2 weeks and I'd like to be in P3 by then. I can't imagine trying to do P2 with them here!!

My life continues to be crazy. Spring break this week, so I'm running even more, which is hard to imagine! I'm also sick right now, stupid cold. But, not gonna' let that stop me! As soon as my kit gets here I'm starting…I'm a bit concerned about the mixing, dosing and injecting…I'll admit it. But, so many have done it successfully I'm are I'll be fine. The only confusing thing for me is how long it lasts once mixed? I have a 5000 iu vial and am wondering if I mix it up all together if it'll still be good by the end of the round? I expect so.

I'm excited! I do get revved up before a round, just like you guys It's week 3 that get tough . I plan to do weekly weigh ins, but suspect I'll weigh more often knowing me.

I so look forward to feeling thinner again. My muffin top and the tight clothes, I feel icky . I need to feel better. .

I'll be in and out as life is nuts!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 05:19 AM   #1629
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Thanks!! I'm so glad you did so well again!! That inspired me!! I'm looking forward to breathing more easily in my fat jeans, and being able to wear my regular wardrobe again!! You are doing great!!

Thanks!! I appreciate your support . I think the exercise is key to maintenance. I expect it'll be a part of mine, but I need to get back there first!! Sigh. Not a good idea to jump back to tough workouts as I"m starting a round, but I think I will . I'll listen to my body, but need to get back to it!

I do feel like instead of losing through all the efforts, trying everything and now gaining!! I know the exercise is a big part of it, but even before the accident I was working out like a mad woman and not losing. I was maintaining unit I'd indulge a bit, then I couldn't lose from that. It seems that my body just gravitates up to a higher weight .

Thanks!! I know it's tough to consider, but I'm choosing to be happy that something works rather than mad that nothing else is working. KWIM? at your questions to Pandora! I don't mind a bit . Happy to facilitate .

Pandora-thanks for sharing all of that!! I like hearing about how you did it . Hard work pays off!

Thanks ladies. I know it's not the most mainstream approach, but the hhcg has worked for losing in the past and I'm hoping the Rx will be even better! I really need to drop this weight…it's getting out of hand and then it becomes a mentality of "I'm already up, I can have this cookie…etc". I don't want that to keep happening. I need the strictness I think.

I am excited to start!! I ordered a kit online and it hasn't gotten here yet! I'm ready to get cracking! I have a few weeks before my in-laws come stay with us for 2 weeks and I'd like to be in P3 by then. I can't imagine trying to do P2 with them here!!

My life continues to be crazy. Spring break this week, so I'm running even more, which is hard to imagine! I'm also sick right now, stupid cold. But, not gonna' let that stop me! As soon as my kit gets here I'm starting…I'm a bit concerned about the mixing, dosing and injecting…I'll admit it. But, so many have done it successfully I'm are I'll be fine. The only confusing thing for me is how long it lasts once mixed? I have a 5000 iu vial and am wondering if I mix it up all together if it'll still be good by the end of the round? I expect so.

I'm excited! I do get revved up before a round, just like you guys It's week 3 that get tough . I plan to do weekly weigh ins, but suspect I'll weigh more often knowing me.

I so look forward to feeling thinner again. My muffin top and the tight clothes, I feel icky . I need to feel better. .

I'll be in and out as life is nuts!!
Feel better soon!!! The mixing is very easy and it is just nerve wracking the first time, because you are so worried about contamination and all that jazz.. However! It really is not hard. The instructions are all over the internet, so google it.

As for how long the 5000 will last mixed, some say 30 days, some say 40 and what I do is load all my syringes and freeze half in foil. Then when I have finished half, I put the other half in the fridge to thaw. It just makes them last longer.

The only problem with that the first time is knowing what dose you actually need to control your hunger. I started at 150 per the recommendation on that one HCG site, then have come down to 125. It is very personal.

I would say, mix it in the vial, then only draw out what you need the first few days at the level you choose to start with. Once you have figured out what works for you, then load the rest, and freeze half. They stay potent after thawing. One batch I froze for 6 months, thawed a few to test on an 88cent pregnancy test, and it was positive.

Good luck Julie!! you are gonna rock this!
Old 03-12-2014, 08:14 AM   #1630
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Feel better soon!!! The mixing is very easy and it is just nerve wracking the first time, because you are so worried about contamination and all that jazz.. However! It really is not hard. The instructions are all over the internet, so google it.

As for how long the 5000 will last mixed, some say 30 days, some say 40 and what I do is load all my syringes and freeze half in foil. Then when I have finished half, I put the other half in the fridge to thaw. It just makes them last longer.

The only problem with that the first time is knowing what dose you actually need to control your hunger. I started at 150 per the recommendation on that one HCG site, then have come down to 125. It is very personal.

I would say, mix it in the vial, then only draw out what you need the first few days at the level you choose to start with. Once you have figured out what works for you, then load the rest, and freeze half. They stay potent after thawing. One batch I froze for 6 months, thawed a few to test on an 88cent pregnancy test, and it was positive.

Good luck Julie!! you are gonna rock this!
thank you so much!, I would have never thought to freeze the needles once they're loaded!! I like that idea!! I will try it, once I've figured out the right dose. I've read a lot of people need to lower it, which I will certainly try if the hunger isn't gone. That may take a week to decide....but I am expecting little to no hunger on the Rx . I really appreciate it!,

Off to Zumba! First time in over a month! Still have a cold,,.but I'm going!!

Oh, and someone hit my car in the parking lot yesterday! I had to laugh. A nice lady had me paged to get me her information, she didn't need to be honest and I told her I appreciated that. Sigh. Another body shop is in my future!
Old 03-12-2014, 09:57 AM   #1631
Big Yapper!

Oh no! But what a sweet lady to be so honest. God bless her for that. I'm sorry, Julie. Just what you needed. And bless you for going to the gym to do zumba while still feeling sick. I can't wait to hear how you like the Rx hcg. I googled for it but I got a website that said to go to their other website and look on the right side of said website for link to the Rx stuff and I just couldn't find it. I gave up without looking too hard. I'm not all that interested at the moment. I have several bottles of "new" pellets of the kind I don't like. I could use those if I really wanted to.

Have a nice day and feel better!
Old 03-16-2014, 03:22 PM   #1632
Big Yapper!!!!

Vlcd1 for me! I really can not wait to get losing!! A bit hungry, but I suppose that's to be expected... I was dreaming of total appetite suppression with Rx... a girl can dream

my dose is at 150 and may be adjusting it down the road...but for now, I'll stick with it .

Strawberries for breakfast
Sliced chicken breast (boars head lunch meat) since I was on the run!
I'm planning an apple or more strawberries later, then we're going to the neighbor's for a barbecue. I'm hoping for a bunless hamburger, and some salad. I think I'll bring the salad .

That's the toughest for me...dining with friends . Gotta live life and make it work .

Hope you all had a good weekend! I spent the morning at a sand volleyball tournament with my oldest. It was fun! I did fine (food wise) as no one is watching what I'm eating. I like it that way

Cheryl-sorry the web wasn't much help! Email me and I'll give you more info if you like. I'd help .
Old 03-16-2014, 05:08 PM   #1633
Major LCF Poster!

Good luck Julie !! How long of a round are you going to do & what goal weight are you aiming for ? This is the exciting part I remember the first 2 weeks and those drops on the scale I also miss the HCG high I call it..I would get intense feelings of well being & euphoria Keep us posted since on your progress please sine I'm trying to skim the hcg threads but not spend too much time there
Old 03-16-2014, 05:53 PM   #1634
Big Yapper!

Can't wait to hear how it goes, Julie! It's funny. Everysince you planted the idea of doing another round of hcg in my head, I've been eating like I'm loading but never take my pellets. Good Lord.
Old 03-16-2014, 06:53 PM   #1635
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
Can't wait to hear how it goes, Julie! It's funny. Everysince you planted the idea of doing another round of hcg in my head, I've been eating like I'm loading but never take my pellets. Good Lord.
I'm not eating but I must say the idea is sure sounds tempting for me to try and re-set my weight a bit lower. I do have my b-day this weekend and I could sure load on cake alone !! Now one of my good friends and co-workers is also asking me about her doing a round !! Too much temptation for me lol
Old 03-16-2014, 07:11 PM   #1636
Big Yapper!

How low would you want to go, Pandora? I can't imagine not feeling perfect at your weight. I'm 5'4". At my point in the "game", I'd be happy to just reach and maintain 150.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:17 PM   #1637
Major LCF Poster!

Quote:
How low would you want to go, Pandora? I can't imagine not feeling perfect at your weight. I'm 5'4". At my point in the "game", I'd be happy to just reach and maintain 150.
I have the perpetual 5 more pounds syndrome I call it. I maintain from 128-132. My last vanity round I got to 122 but couldn't sick it afterwards so I guess this
the "magic" number in my head.
Old 03-17-2014, 08:56 AM   #1638
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Good luck Julie !! How long of a round are you going to do & what goal weight are you aiming for ? This is the exciting part I remember the first 2 weeks and those drops on the scale I also miss the HCG high I call it..I would get intense feelings of well being & euphoria Keep us posted since on your progress please sine I'm trying to skim the hcg threads but not spend too much time there
I'm o,winning to make April 10 my LDD, my inlaws come for a visit April 11. I'll do the transition w/o hcg while they're here and take my next dose (I hope to make it a PI, but we'll see) the day MIL leaves...it'll be right, but I don't think a short round will get me low enough to actually stop. I'll need to research it a bit, the rx makes me take it s bit more seriously. PI is 14 days, but does that include the transition days? Hmm...

Quote:
I wish I could blink and be done it!, but it's not that bad once you get going. I totally get the loading thing! I think I've been doing that for a week!

Quote:
I have the perpetual 5 more pounds syndrome I call it. I maintain from 128-132. My last vanity round I got to 122 but couldn't sick it afterwards so I guess this
the "magic" number in my head.
I understand that mentality. Take a good look at your recent photos...you're doing so well! Being able to maintain so low! It's a dream for most of us! But I understand the temptation...I could use a dose of that, it keep my eye on the prize and not settle for less.

Vlcd2, still a tad hungry here and there, but doable. Drinking detox tea this time around and giving up my beloved coffee I'll live. It's only a few weeks. I'll add my coffee/cream to my transition days .

Hope you're all doing well! Busy fun weekend! Kelley played 11 games of 2 on 2 sand vball yesterday and we had dinner at 2 different friends houses, and helped my brother and his family move! Whew! I need a break!
Old 03-17-2014, 10:30 AM   #1639
Big Yapper!

Wow! Full and fun weekend for you all. Take that much-needed break if you can. Glad you're off and running with the hcg and I hope the hunger subsides. I would have thought with the Rx type that there really wouldn't be any hunger. If it persists, I definitely won't be going that route. That's my beef about the new Vox pellets. Why they did away with the other ones is beyond me.

Well, have some fun in the sun, Julie.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:10 AM   #1640
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Cheryl!

Vlcd3 underway. Added black (slightly watered down) coffee this morning which was good. I am a bit hungry first thing in the morning. Had my detox tea after that, and now some water. I did have massage yesterday, and I know that's a no-no, but with my neck I get them twice a week. I showered the lotion off afterwards, but truthfully I'm not a huge believer of the oils being absorbed through the skin. I'll try not to push it, but it's not super logical either.

Down to 171.8 today, so -2.2 last night. I'll take it . I know the first week is where I lose most of the weight so I'm hoping to be in the mid 160's by Monday...then I'll painfully and slowly try to lose 5-6 lbs over the last 2 weeks I'll be dosing. I know the drill . Hopefully I'll still lose the same 15-17 I usually do. That would be great!

Dropped my car off to the repair shop again yesterday, the last repair needed some more work and the new accident is now being fixed too. Driving a minivan for a while, with awful blind spots! There's a backup camera b/c of it, which is really weird for me!

Anyway, that's my update. I post more when I'm on a round, so forgive my chattiness. Accountability is my friend .
Old 03-18-2014, 09:55 AM   #1641
Big Yapper!

I hope that lady's insurance is paying for that new dent. Be careful driving that van! KUTGW with the diet; I hope it brings you fast and permanent results. Also hope the hunger goes away completely. I could not deal with that. Maybe if you skipped the fruit or whatever grains you are taking in, the hunger will disappear.

"Forgive your chattiness"? BRING IT!
Old 03-19-2014, 08:24 AM   #1642
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Cheryl! Yes, the insurance is paying for it all, and they think I'll have my car back Friday. That'd be a nice surprise! I couldn't parallel park this big van last night... I looked like a local! My Philly peeps would have been ashamed to see me!

Hunger is better this morning, so I don't know if I'll adjust my dose. I was thinking of lowering my dose, but may not. Hmmm...I'll probably do my last preloaded 150iu dose and see how today goes. Down to 170.2, so almost out of the dreaded 170's! Truthfully, I wish do gone back to hcg a month ago. Before I gained another 10 lbs while trying to lose every other way. It's not a great idea to starve oneself...but the 3 weeks on 500 cals with the real hcg in my system can't be that much worse for me than gaining and gaining. Sigh. It'll be a lifelong battle to stay in a healthy weight range. I'm hoping the exercise portion will help with maintenance...but I've got to get my routine back for that to happen.
Old 03-19-2014, 01:13 PM   #1643
Big Yapper!

Well, with that minivan and all those blind spots, I don't know if I could parallel park it either. A camera is one thing but I'm sure that's weird and takes getting used to, too. I'm glad the hunger is lessening and you are dropping the weight. What are you eating? Doing it rogue? Not sure what you're following this time.
Old 03-20-2014, 07:25 AM   #1644
Big Yapper!!!!

There is a camera on it, but I can't really do it that way. The camera doesn't help with changing lanes in traffic either...I'm ready for my pilot back!

I'm following pretty close to protocol. I'll allow turkey or green beans, and a few onions and other veggie mixing...but trying to stick to 500 cals and approx. portions (food scale broken, don't want to buy another one!)

I'm down to 169 today...vlcd5. I'm pleased with that!! I just hope there are decent losses the next few weeks too. I know week 1 is the best, and I'm enjoying it! I did watch a couple youtube before/afters for inspiration. Wow! I'm inspired to want goal again! Not just settle for 155 because it'll be easier to maintain...I'll be mulling this over. Also mulling how long to wait between Rx rounds after so many years...

But, I'm really happy to be working my way back down! Now, to add my exercise routine back in gently!
Old 03-20-2014, 10:23 AM   #1645
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
GO JULIE!!!! So happy you are doing well.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 05:54 PM   #1646
Major LCF Poster!

Yeii Julie ! I say go as low as you can and if anything you have a little cushion for P3/P4 and exercise so you can relax a bit
Old 03-20-2014, 06:47 PM   #1647
Big Yapper!

Wow! She's got that fire inside her again. That HCG unstoppableness! It must be working. Keep it up, cutie! And chuck those chubby jeans and tops this time so there's no going back.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:42 AM   #1648
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks girls,
Cheryl-you're right! I'm back in the zone!

Pandora-I'll see where I can get before I need to stop.

I do feel motivated! even though the Scale is definitely slowing down , -0.2, but it's normal! My cals are coming in under 500 each day and no hunger, so it's good. I'll add a touch more protein today if I'm not feeling great, but so far so good. I'll likely not weigh daily now that the scale is slow. It messes with my head a bit . but I can see such improvement! My belly is much flatter and my "fat" jeans are looser...I haven't tried my thinner clothes yet, but will sometime soon. Hooray for heading the rightt direction!

Also, I lowered my dose yesterday and today to 125iu, and I've got no hunger. Not sure if it's the dose or the timing, day 6?, but I'm pleased! Ordered more hcg for a future round...so that's a focus on the prize down the road. I will see how this round ends up, how I adjust back to more intense exercise, how I stabilize while LIVING life, and then when the timing is right, I'll do a goal round. It's not that bad. Especially with the Rx and no hunger. Hhcg always left a bit of hung and that slightly weakened feeling.

But, for now, I'm content with where I am, where I'm going, and how I'm getting there .

Happy weekend all!!

Last edited by julieboolie; 03-21-2014 at 08:44 AM..
Old 03-21-2014, 10:23 AM   #1649
Big Yapper!

Yea! KUTGW. I love looser clothes and flat-belly feelings.
Old 03-22-2014, 03:25 PM   #1650
Big Yapper!!!!

Daily check-in...pretty good for me!!

VLCD7 and 167.8. Pretty good loss my first full week. I'll take it . How impossible will it be to lose 10 more in 19-20 more days? I'd be thrilled with that!! I've ordered more hcg, so I may try for another week or so after they leave. We'll see. I may just do a full round after a 6 weeks break... We'll make that decision later

Off to see "God's not dead" with dd(13). Looking forward to some down time . Her tournament was long this morning and she didn't get much playing time, which irritated me no end! oh well, it's just a game.

Have a great weekend!!