V= vacation
B= Bible
S= school
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2013, 05:32 PM   #1022
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
I must be a heathen because I've never heard of it.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:01 PM   #1023
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Ah, you're too hard on yourself Julie! I bet you did really great. I would have trouble sequencing & catching on to the moves of most classes now. Used to do Jane Fonda, but now its too hard to remember the moves. I have to stick to the simple stuff... elliptical, bow-flex... Remembering from "whence you came" would be a good thing... look back to your heavy times & rejoice in all the free-movement & energy you have now! That's what I do... Positive reinforcement encourages me.

Yep, that VBS is going to be very exhausting but totally rewarding.

Sleep well, my friends!
Thank you sweet friend. Good reminder-still way better off than I used to be. Just don't want to take it for granted! I did some step aerobics back in the day. But these classes are weight training and I am doing a dance one too. Fun, and effective!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Great job on exercise Julie!!!
Thanks! Now, to buckle back down on my eating.

Thanks Dawn!

Cheryl-you've never heard of VBS? Hmmm, no signs on local churches? Interesting. Yep, week long of 3 hours of music,makes, Bible lessons, missions, craft, etc. exhausting! But worthwhile hope you're drying out and getting some rest.

I'm wrapping up about 10 days of insanity for me. Way too much going on and I'm truly surprised my head hasn't popped off! VBS, Homeschool Convention, volleyball open gym, hosted small group, hosted the youth group, had friends over to watch w basketball game, shopped and helped out my mom, took the girls to a water park, movie wi the fam... just crazy running and too much overeating, poor choosing, fast food, etc. and I'm way up, back where I was when I returned from vacation! . Totally deserved, but stinks

So, back to the gym w/ at least 3-4 workouts a week-that's a good start. I really need to reign in my food choices. I seem stuck in indulgence mode for some reason. Maybe that feeling of finally being "done" with losing weight gave me a false sense of invulnerability? Not sure, but I do know that this "temporary" weight gain is becoming permanent and I don't like it! High time I get serious.

I think I'll go back to eod CDs. I seem to do better with structure. Clearly winging it isn't gonna cut it. My problem w/ going too LCarb is I get too hypothyroid. That's probably why the GYCD is my fave, some cabs in there. I need to accept some sacrifice for a bit. Anything is better than another round (at least I'm telling myself that so I don't need to get that drastic). I think if I get down to the low 150's while working out hard, I'll be happy. Now, to get my diet back under control .
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2013, 08:48 AM   #1024
Big Yapper!!!!

Ok, down to 159.6 this morning! At least I'm in the right (or at least better) decade!! Still no where near what I should be!! 10lbs. I would like to be 10lbs lighter, and hope the FF (today will be mostly eggs and coffee/cream) will help me get there. I'm planning on lighter cals overall (1500 or below, hopefully) and 80%+ fat if I can swing it for a few days. Not sure how I'll feel, but I'd like to give it a whirl.

I need to keep working out. So far, so good. Planning a workout later today and all day at the waterpark w. my dd's tomorrow!!
Old 06-18-2013, 09:45 AM   #1025
Big Yapper!

Nope. I never have. Closest thing is when I was a teenager, one of my girlfriends was going to one of those (though I never knew what it was called) and I went with her on one day. I really liked it and she thought I was weird for actually liking it. Apparently she went annually. I was raised Catholic so it was refreshing to me. But since then, I haven't seen or heard of anything like that in my area (and I've lived in lots of areas.) But you have to remember: I'm not a church-goer.

Welcome back to the 150's, Julie! But you're just passing through. I am looking forward to celebrating each decade as I descend the ladder, too. I got to put one bead or marble in the lost lbs jar today. It's a start and I see I'm doing much better than I was. I'm getting back in control and it is no easy feat.

WTG on all the exercise, girl. Enjoy the water park! Love those. That's something I'll love each and every summer once I'm in a body that doesn't embarrass me to expose. The last time I was on a beach in a swim suit was the summer of 2011. Two years ago. The summer I overcame my fear of diving into the water! It was a big deal. I felt so much better at that weight. I was in the 170's back then. What a huge difference each decade makes!

Have a fabulous day, ladies.
Old 06-19-2013, 05:10 AM   #1026
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Julie! Congrats on going down, you'll be down those 10lbs with continued effort. It's so frustrating to keep losing and gaining the same pounds but it's better than going all the way UP, then trying to lose even more. You're taking control now so you'll be back in the 140's soon. Don't be too hard on yourself.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:47 AM   #1027
Big Yapper!

Amen, Shari!
Old 06-19-2013, 06:01 PM   #1028
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Nope. I never have. Closest thing is when I was a teenager, one of my girlfriends was going to one of those (though I never knew what it was called) and I went with her on one day. I really liked it and she thought I was weird for actually liking it. Apparently she went annually. I was raised Catholic so it was refreshing to me. But since then, I haven't seen or heard of anything like that in my area (and I've lived in lots of areas.) But you have to remember: I'm not a church-goer.

Welcome back to the 150's, Julie! But you're just passing through. I am looking forward to celebrating each decade as I descend the ladder, too. I got to put one bead or marble in the lost lbs jar today. It's a start and I see I'm doing much better than I was. I'm getting back in control and it is no easy feat.

WTG on all the exercise, girl. Enjoy the water park! Love those. That's something I'll love each and every summer once I'm in a body that doesn't embarrass me to expose. The last time I was on a beach in a swim suit was the summer of 2011. Two years ago. The summer I overcame my fear of diving into the water! It was a big deal. I felt so much better at that weight. I was in the 170's back then. What a huge difference each decade makes!

Have a fabulous day, ladies.
Funny! Some of my close catholic friends send their kids to our VBS.
I remember that summer. Was that really 2 years ago? Wow! Hopefully you'll be back down the again shortly! Getting back to control is a really hard thing. You're on the right track! Keep it up girl!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Julie! Congrats on going down, you'll be down those 10lbs with continued effort. It's so frustrating to keep losing and gaining the same pounds but it's better than going all the way UP, then trying to lose even more. You're taking control now so you'll be back in the 140's soon. Don't be too hard on yourself.
Thanks! I am trying! you're so right, better to nip it in the bud now. I just like eating too much! Even a short term sacrifice is hard for me right now for some reason. I need to muster some commitment!

I did a good workout last night, took the whole family too. Weights then stair master-really whooped my tush! I fell asleep at 9pm watching a movie.
I did all eggs yesterday, and was down 3 more lbs today, to 156.8. . Only problem is I feel awful . Nauseated, light headed and totally shaky. I had some GY w/ berries for bfast and felt better. It seems the combo of VLCarb and exercise doesn't agree with me. So I upped the carbs today, went to the waterpark, climbed thousands of steps and swam all day, and felt much better. I didn't go crazy, but had yogurt and berries and feel good now. I think my days of very low carbs may be over. Between blood sugar and hypothyroid I think I'm not able to handle it anymore. I used to feel great with that WOE. Sigh.

Oh well, still keeping it high fat and lower carb. Hoping for the best. Dh is taking me out for dinner, so I'm thinking today will be a bit higher cal than the past 2. Gonna try to reign it in a bit.
Old 06-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #1029
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: verbqueen
Stats: 224/163
WOE: LC/HF, for now
Great job on the weight, girl! I hope to be back to the 150s soon, myself! Honestly, though, I think a bit of bouncing up and down--gaining some, then re-losing it, is just a normal part of life. It's just that it's so much scarier to those of us who've been overweight and fought the fight to get back down to normal territory.

VLC and exercise do not go well together, in my opinion. What I notice is that soreness and exhaustion just don't heal as quickly without sufficient calories. I think you need to keep in my mind your exercise levels when you decide how many carbs/calories to eat!

My (old) HCG Journal

My NEW Journal
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 08:03 PM   #1030
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: leisha
Stats: 210/195/155
WOE: Weight Watchers 360
Start Date: May 2014 this round!
Hey Julie! Just wanted to stop in and catch up with what's going on in your world! Sounds like a lot! Just made me tired reading about it! Our VBS ended tonight and I bowed out this year for the first time in 16 years I didn't teach a class! My Daddy's been sick and everybody volunteered while I was out of pocket! Seems they managed to pull it off without me!
Seriously, I needed a break!
leisha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2013, 10:01 PM   #1031
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Funny! Some of my close catholic friends send their kids to our VBS.
I remember that summer. Was that really 2 years ago? Wow! Hopefully you'll be back down the again shortly! Getting back to control is a really hard thing. You're on the right track! Keep it up girl!
I know it. Isn't is insane? Time flies by whether you're doing what you should be doing or if you're screwing around and messing up. I was feeling so good that summer and never dreamed I'd ever regain. Just goes to show ya. You have to stay vigilant. Militant even! Whatever it takes, do that!

I wish our church back in those days participated in VBS. I really did enjoy it and with how our home life was with parents fighting and of different religions, it was so nice to be in a harmonious environment where you could just learn about God and not fight!

Thanks for always being in my corner, honey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie
Thanks! I am trying! you're so right, better to nip it in the bud now. I just like eating too much! Even a short term sacrifice is hard for me right now for some reason. I need to muster some commitment!

I did a good workout last night, took the whole family too. Weights then stair master-really whooped my tush! I fell asleep at 9pm watching a movie.
I did all eggs yesterday, and was down 3 more lbs today, to 156.8. . Only problem is I feel awful . Nauseated, light headed and totally shaky. I had some GY w/ berries for bfast and felt better. It seems the combo of VLCarb and exercise doesn't agree with me. So I upped the carbs today, went to the waterpark, climbed thousands of steps and swam all day, and felt much better. I didn't go crazy, but had yogurt and berries and feel good now. I think my days of very low carbs may be over. Between blood sugar and hypothyroid I think I'm not able to handle it anymore. I used to feel great with that WOE. Sigh.

Oh well, still keeping it high fat and lower carb. Hoping for the best. Dh is taking me out for dinner, so I'm thinking today will be a bit higher cal than the past 2. Gonna try to reign it in a bit.
WTG on that workout! An egg day just makes me want to hurl. You know you need more carbs than the average bear, so just eat the stuff you know makes you feel good. It's all good.

I wish I had the nerve to go put on a swim suit or shorts and tank top and go to a water park. I need to talk to my sister and see if she's game. We need to do things to enjoy this summer before it is another one for the history books.

We can't waste time cause we never know how much we have left to spend. Regret is the greatest waste of all. Don't you think?
Old 06-19-2013, 11:06 PM   #1032
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbqueen View Post
Great job on the weight, girl! I hope to be back to the 150s soon, myself! Honestly, though, I think a bit of bouncing up and down--gaining some, then re-losing it, is just a normal part of life. It's just that it's so much scarier to those of us who've been overweight and fought the fight to get back down to normal territory.

VLC and exercise do not go well together, in my opinion. What I notice is that soreness and exhaustion just don't heal as quickly without sufficient calories. I think you need to keep in my mind your exercise levels when you decide how many carbs/calories to eat!
Thanks Jessica! I think a little healthy fear at regain is a good thing. when i don't get worried at a gain, thats when the trouble comes. I can' imagine waking up a size 26 again, but I also know how easy it is to gain. I agree there will definitely be some fluctuation, but my problem is that I didn't lose that vacation gain and now it's become real weight . I usually do LC to drop weight, but I'll need to up my carbs if I keep this exercise going. I would love to make it a real habit. Too soon to say, but I'm sure planning on it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leisha View Post
Hey Julie! Just wanted to stop in and catch up with what's going on in your world! Sounds like a lot! Just made me tired reading about it! Our VBS ended tonight and I bowed out this year for the first time in 16 years I didn't teach a class! My Daddy's been sick and everybody volunteered while I was out of pocket! Seems they managed to pull it off without me!
Seriously, I needed a break!
Hey! What a great surprise to see you! thanks for stopping in. I'm sorry your dad isn't well. Hope it's nothing serious? Glad vbs went off and you were wise to not overcommit. Yes, I've been too busy lately, and trying to reign it in some. Doesn't seem to happen but a worthy goal. Still fighting the fight... Made goal a few times now, but seem to always regain a bit, and then need to work it back off. Seems to be the maintenance road I ride . Can't complain though. Richly blessed and thankful for all of it!

Quote:
I know it. Isn't is insane? Time flies by whether you're doing what you should be doing or if you're screwing around and messing up. I was feeling so good that summer and never dreamed I'd ever regain. Just goes to show ya. You have to stay vigilant. Militant even! Whatever it takes, do that!

I wish our church back in those days participated in VBS. I really did enjoy it and with how our home life was with parents fighting and of different religions, it was so nice to be in a harmonious environment where you could just learn about God and not fight!

Thanks for always being in my corner, honey.

WTG on that workout! An egg day just makes me want to hurl. You know you need more carbs than the average bear, so just eat the stuff you know makes you feel good. It's all good.

I wish I had the nerve to go put on a swim suit or shorts and tank top and go to a water park. I need to talk to my sister and see if she's game. We need to do things to enjoy this summer before it is another one for the history books.

We can't waste time cause we never know how much we have left to spend. Regret is the greatest waste of all. Don't you think?
I think you should! We saw some really big people at the park today, and I was really proud of them! No sense missing out on life while you're working your way back down. We're always our own worst critics. Unfortunately, ice cream and chocolate make me feel good , but that won't work! I'll try to find a balance w/ the carbs and fat and protein. It may take me a while to whittle back down, but I've got time. No regrets, make the most of every opportunity and carpe diem! Seize the day!!

Off to bed. Dh took me out for Mexican tonight and it was yummy! I was pretty good overall, watched portions, but had some corn chips (6) and tortilla. Not bad, considering.

Nitey-nite!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:22 AM   #1033

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Julie!! your mexican adventure sounds like you handled it well!! Congrats on 6 chips.. THAT IS SUCCESS!..

HaVe a fantastic day!!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:59 AM   #1034
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Julie!! your mexican adventure sounds like you handled it well!! Congrats on 6 chips.. THAT IS SUCCESS!..

HaVe a fantastic day!!..
Thanks Deb! New journal? I need to go check up on you

I'm up a tad this morning, but after eating out last night. I'm not surprised. It'll come back down some. I predict I'll be able to get back to the low 150's w/o too much trouble in a week or so. It'll be getting into the 140's that'll be a toughie. Hopefully the added exercise will eventually help w/ that. We'll see. Resisting the temptation of another Hcg round. It seems like such an easy fix, but I seem to have trouble getting permanent 140's weights. It happens for a while, but then life goes on and I can't stick to that. Wondering if my body is just happier here in the 150's-which is NOT a bad place to be-or if I'm just too lazy to make the sacrifice to get and stay in the 140's. hmmm, pondering. happy enough, eating well and back at the gym, so I'll keep it going.
Old 06-20-2013, 11:19 AM   #1035
Big Yapper!

You were a size 26 and now you wear what sizes? Julie, you'll probably be monkeying around with 10 lbs for the rest of your life. I think we all might be, if we are as fortunate and as diligent as you are, and reach our goal weight. We won't ever be "fixed." But I have a suggestion for you.

Why not cut your calories down to about 1000 and start taking the hcg pellets again? (Or whatever form you were using.) I'll bet it will help you get down faster. Rogue is what I've always done and it works fine. You don't have to "load" if you don't want to. But after about 2 days of taking them again, cut calories down to between 800-1000. See how that helps you.

I'm saying this because I am taking my pellets again and just trying to keep calories low. Little by little, I'm getting better at it. Yesterday I had sausage, peppers and tomato sauce with Parm cheese on it for dinner. I didn't make a grinder out of it and didn't put in on top of nuked baked potatoes (lately I have been eating carbs like that.) And today I'm down 3 lbs. I was thrilled, girl. And I'm still drinking light beer!

I say "go for it" and see where it takes you.

As for me, I will talk to my sister about going swimming soon. I'm sure she'll be interested.
Old 06-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #1036

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
I agree with Cheryl about admiring how far you've come, really how far we all have come since starting this journey here at LCF. Also ditto what Deb said, 6 chips is good! I'm so weak at Mexican restaurants and can eat a whole bowl of fresh, baked chips by myself. I call that progress, my friend!
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:58 PM   #1037
Blabbermouth!!!

I, too, am continuing my pellets but eating pretty rogue--that is to say not particularly following the protocol, but keeping my protein high and my calories low. Seems to be working.
Old 06-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #1038
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I agree with Cheryl about admiring how far you've come, really how far we all have come since starting this journey here at LCF. Also ditto what Deb said, 6 chips is good! I'm so weak at Mexican restaurants and can eat a whole bowl of fresh, baked chips by myself. I call that progress, my friend!
Thanks! I did take the full size chips and broke them smaller so I could mostly eat the salsa. Figured that would be safe, and tastes so good! Mexican is so hard for me too. The chips are right there, while you're hungry and waiting... Temptation! We have come a long way! And our diligence will keep us here, or even slimmer! It's see good to keep it all in perspective!!

Quote:
You were a size 26 and now you wear what sizes? Julie, you'll probably be monkeying around with 10 lbs for the rest of your life. I think we all might be, if we are as fortunate and as diligent as you are, and reach our goal weight. We won't ever be "fixed." But I have a suggestion for you.

Why not cut your calories down to about 1000 and start taking the hcg pellets again? (Or whatever form you were using.) I'll bet it will help you get down faster. Rogue is what I've always done and it works fine. You don't have to "load" if you don't want to. But after about 2 days of taking them again, cut calories down to between 800-1000. See how that helps you.

I'm saying this because I am taking my pellets again and just trying to keep calories low. Little by little, I'm getting better at it. Yesterday I had sausage, peppers and tomato sauce with Parm cheese on it for dinner. I didn't make a grinder out of it and didn't put in on top of nuked baked potatoes (lately I have been eating carbs like that.) And today I'm down 3 lbs. I was thrilled, girl. And I'm still drinking light beer!

I say "go for it" and see where it takes you.

As for me, I will talk to my sister about going swimming soon. I'm sure she'll be interested.
Thanks! You're so right! I just got a clearance dress from Eddie Bauer in a 6!!! Probably some vanity sizing, but I can consistently wear an 8 almost anywhere! I do forget how long I wished to be right here. I probably always will struggle with 10 lbs. I guess this is what maintenance really looks like? Thanks for the encouragement!!!
Hmmm. Good food for thought! Hadn't really thought about the pellets while lowering cals some. I may give that a shot. Not sure how low cals I can go while working out? I'll probably experiment. So far I've learned that really low carb won't work for me, so that's a start. . Trying to eat balanced meals, GF, and good healthy carbs (yogurt, cream, fruits, veggies, some corn or beans), higher protein and fat. We'll see how that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbqueen View Post
I, too, am continuing my pellets but eating pretty rogue--that is to say not particularly following the protocol, but keeping my protein high and my calories low. Seems to be working.
So glad it's working for you!! I'm considering it. Doesn't seem to harm me except messes w/ TOM. Just may join you guys!

Hit the gym. Didn't stay as long as I should, but did. 30 min good weights and abs, which I can feel! Only managed 10 min on the stair master, that thing is evil! Planning to take that killer body pump class tomorrow-an hour of all ov weight training that left me limping for days a week ago! . No pain, no gain!
Old 06-20-2013, 04:59 PM   #1039
Big Yapper!

Wow! You're really hitting the gym workouts hard. WTG!!
Old 06-20-2013, 09:04 PM   #1040
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Hi girls
Busy with family, its hard to get online & visit too... ends up being rude.
But wanted to send you a hug!
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 10:54 AM   #1041
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-at least I got in 3 workouts this week trying to fit in another one today, but the family is messing up my plan . Oh well, hopefully we can at least do something active together. Too hot to hike or bike though .

Debby-hope you're enjoying the cooler weather, fun time with family and beautiful scenery!

I'm up again today after intentionally "loading" yesterday. I know I can't keep doing this! I will lower cals, eliminate sugar added to anything (keeping yogurt and fruit) and will cycle my calories. As my new plan is starting on a Sat I suet there will be some adjusting as I go. But, not overly worried, plan to keep at least 3 good workouts a week (when I do 30 min weight training and 20-30 min cardio it almost counts as 2 workouts to me ).
Old 06-22-2013, 12:57 PM   #1042
Big Yapper!

You suet? Some strange phenomenon is happening to the words you type. I know you're not drunk. I'm glad you're going to give a rogue P2 a try. I'm telling ya, you can go as high as 1000 cals per day and still lose faster than if not taking the hhcg. Happy losing!

I took Cissy to the vet again today, but this time she only went along for the ride. I called the vet this morning to tell them her eye isn't healing and they gave me a new antibiotic solution to put in her eye twice daily for the next 7 days. But if in four days it's not looking a lot better, I need to make an appointment to bring her back in. Please pray that this medication does the trick! She's been in so much discomfort over this thing.

I'm glad it's not another ointment cause she hates having a gooey eye.

I bought four yellow Daylilies yesterday and just went and put them in the planter beside the house. They'll get sun a large part of the day, but then they will have to learn to love some shade. It's good to get them in the ground. Often I'll buy stuff like that and never plant them. Well, maybe not often but it's been known to happen.

One time I bought there very cute and colorful plants but couldn't decide where to plant them. Eventually they all died.

Have a super day. Stay cool!

Last edited by CherylB; 06-22-2013 at 01:10 PM..
Old 06-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #1043
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
You suet? Some strange phenomenon is happening to the words you type. I know you're not drunk. I'm glad you're going to give a rogue P2 a try. I'm telling ya, you can go as high as 1000 cals per day and still lose faster than if not taking the hhcg. Happy losing!

I took Cissy to the vet again today, but this time she only went along for the ride. I called the vet this morning to tell them her eye isn't healing and they gave me a new antibiotic solution to put in her eye twice daily for the next 7 days. But if in four days it's not looking a lot better, I need to make an appointment to bring her back in. Please pray that this medication does the trick! She's been in so much discomfort over this thing.

I'm glad it's not another ointment cause she hates having a gooey eye.

I bought four yellow Daylilies yesterday and just went and put them in the planter beside the house. They'll get sun a large part of the day, but then they will have to learn to love some shade. It's good to get them in the ground. Often I'll buy stuff like that and never plant them. Well, maybe not often but it's been known to happen.

One time I bought there very cute and colorful plants but couldn't decide where to plant them. Eventually they all died.

Have a super day. Stay cool!
That should have read suspect. I'm typing on the ipad, which I hate! Autocorrect is killing me! Dh's old laptop is so slow I choose this instead,but sound insane!

Hope cissy's eye is better quickly. Poor thing! Good for you on the flowers! I too have killed a few in their containers . I'm known for my brown thumb. Except my roses, they do well! Take care!
Old 06-22-2013, 06:33 PM   #1044
Big Yapper!

I don't have any ipad experience but you're not making me want one very much! Cissy already looks better, without all that gooey ointment in her eye. I think the goo alone was making her eye more irritated. I'm so glad they gave me the new drops. I'm confident we're now on the right path.

Glad I'm not the only potted plant killer. Isn't it awful? I actually found some other type of leafy red ground cover-type plants at the store when I went there tonight and bought 4 of them. $10! How can you go wrong? Just have to find a nice place to pop them in. They might make nice accent plants for some corners of the flower beds. They look like something the deer are going to nosh on.

I'll be sure and plant them somewhere!

Last edited by CherylB; 06-22-2013 at 06:35 PM..
Old 06-22-2013, 08:44 PM   #1045
Blabbermouth!!!

Hahaha! Suet, huh? I hate typing on my ipad. I gave my mom an iPad for her 80th birthday, and I told her, "just use this for reading your emails and playing games and looking at websites. If you need to answer any emails, do yourself a favor and just go to your PC to do that." She's not used to autocorrect, doesn't have a smartphone, etc, so I know she'd HATE trying to type on the touchscreen!

Hope your new plan went well today!
Old 06-23-2013, 03:13 PM   #1046
Big Yapper!

Can you swipe from letter to letter to write the words? I can do that on my Samsung phone. A lot easier than typing each letter but sometimes there are errors doing that, too.
Old 06-25-2013, 08:14 AM   #1047
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: Jenmay78
Stats: 284.6/244/199
WOE: Weight loss surgery/IE
Start Date: June 10, 2013
Hi Julie! Hope you have a super awesome day
Jenmay78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #1048
Big Yapper!

Where you at, Jules? MIA! Hope that means you are having FUN.
Old 06-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #1049
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey girls!! Sorry I've been Mia. Dds both have their bdays this week. Sam is 10 today, Kel is 13 on Fri. I'm redoing their rooms, which is sooooo much work!!! But worth it. SAMs room is nearly done, her giraffe print bedding should arrive Fri. It's really more expensive, and exhausting than I planned. Bought her a wicker dresser and I'm gonna reprint it tomorrow. Whew!! Taking her out to dinner tonight and probably going over my cals for the day, but steak at least.

I did start talking the hhcg again and trying to keep cals down. It's def helping w/ my appetite, which is great !! Hope to stay the course. I'm not working our as much this week, but will try to visit the gym at least twice this week. Crazy busy!!! I'll bbl!!
Old 06-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #1050
Blabbermouth!!!

Both my kids are summer birthdays, too! And my hub's is only 2 days from my son's. Have fun and enjoy these precious days--they'll be gone to college before you know it.