Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2012, 10:51 AM   #631
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Hope today is better than yesterday! Bummer about the tree, since I've lived in Denver I've always had a fakey one but that works for me. One of my friends gave me her 9ft tree because she moved and it wouldn't fit in her new place - fits perfectly in mine, yay!

I think I saw you mentioned you're doing a round soon - I'm starting load days on the 29th, we can be P2 buddies
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2012, 09:32 PM   #632
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
What's a Flex Force? Is it some type of home gym? W. all that snow I bet having a good indoor option is a good plan!! Good for you!! Maintaining and working out? WTG!!

Yes, I think we can all get toned up and fit! I love to walk, it's truly my favorite form of exercise. I plan to keep that going, add a few runs into that, and some weights. I also want to take a few classes at my gym. That should be a fun way to add some variety and stay motivated!
Flex force is like a mini bow flex. works on pulleys. If you google it you'll see it. I like it a lot.
That's great that you enjoy walking. I do too, but get nervous about the bears in the warmer season. Won't have any choice now though. Shelby's going to need to be walked. Walking is so good in that you can do it when you're traveling too.
Hope you're feeling better.
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:41 AM   #633
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Yesterday was the PITS for you! So glad you got through it. I hope today is much better. Yes, swimming at the gym while it's snowing outside is something I look forward to. I hope the snow is very visible through the windows in that room and not all steamed up from the warmth.

That sucks about the fresh Christmas tree allergy! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's "slow on the uptake". It takes me a long time to figure some stuff out sometimes. Is it too late to take the live tree down and put up an artificial one? It's too early in December to be "sick," when you know it's from the tree. It's a lot of work but it might be worth it.

I have a birthday party this Saturday, too. I don't want to go and now that it's going to be raining that day (farm day for me) I REALLY don't want to go. I end there around 6:30 and the party is one hour later. I don't see this happening. I'll give a card to the equine manager and send my regrets. (It's a surprise 21st birthday party and I'm not drinking, broke and dieting. Doesn't that sound like a fun time?)

Getting back to your post, that is mighty early for a puppy walk! Did it tire her out? (Him?) Did you settle on a name? I hope the puppy is a good match for your family.
Nope, not gonna' take this tree down. I'll wait until the day after Christmas and get the good deal on one. Sigh. I feel like a failure I love live trees! But, I need to be realistic. Being sick all of Dec is the pits . I htink you're wise not to hit that party. Too much temptation. Hope the rain isn't a cold rain. That's the worst!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslatte View Post
Hope today is better than yesterday! Bummer about the tree, since I've lived in Denver I've always had a fakey one but that works for me. One of my friends gave me her 9ft tree because she moved and it wouldn't fit in her new place - fits perfectly in mine, yay!

I think I saw you mentioned you're doing a round soon - I'm starting load days on the 29th, we can be P2 buddies
Nice!! It'll be nice to have the support and lose together. Didn't you just do a round? Sometimes they just don't work out, I know that! I'm hoping to hit the 130's this time. That'd be a first!! Since 2nd or 3rd grade I believe. We'll see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Flex force is like a mini bow flex. works on pulleys. If you google it you'll see it. I like it a lot.
That's great that you enjoy walking. I do too, but get nervous about the bears in the warmer season. Won't have any choice now though. Shelby's going to need to be walked. Walking is so good in that you can do it when you're traveling too.
Hope you're feeling better.
Thanks! The ClaritinD is helping, but I'm not sleeping Better than hacking and sneezing I guess? Walking is the best. I love it, and everyone knows how to do it . THat'll be a nice piece of equipment for you. Hope you enjoy it!! Bears? How big is Shelby? Will she protect you?

I'm down a smidge today to 149.4. Finally back into the 140's!! But barely!! I was hoping my body would more easily head back to it's "happy place". I'll keep at it today, planning a modified egg CD (kinda') and see where I land tomorrow. I'd love to see 147 something tomorrow. Not stressing it though. It'll come. The weekend (w. 2 parties) will be tough! But if I commit ahead of time to staying LC, I'll be fine. Not quite there yet though .

Still planning a new round after Christmas. My MIL is coming Dec 31 for a 2 week visit. That'll be challenging as she watches me like a hawk. She's overweight and really admires how successful I've been w. LC and losing weight. She'll be concerned by the VLC portions. Not sure I'll be able to hide it from her (she just won't understand if I explain it to her). We'll see. It'd be exciting to get into the 130's though. I think I can do it! I know I have abnormal fat to lose and hope that's where the expected losses will come from. I'd love to get to 137 as a LDW. We'll see.
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:20 PM   #634
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Oh, man! That will be hard to be scrutinized for 2 weeks like that. I understand it's out of love but it's going to make it tough on you. I wish people could just celebrate the success of other people and not try to make them live by their own ideals. You can't argue with success!

Well, enjoy your last live Christmas tree. I know it's hard to make the switch but I think once you do, you'll be surprised at how much you like the artificial ones. My sister used an artificial tree for the last two years and before that, they would always make the trek to find their own tree to cut down (at a tree farm, of course.) They adapted and they love their tree now. It's lovely.

I love mine too but it's a small one. It's a pre-lit 4.5 footer and I thought I had a box or two of multicolored lights to add to it. I didn't and I went ahead and decorated it fully before I realized the lights were off in some areas of it. I miss the colors the multicolored lights add to it but it's too late to add a string now. It's just going to stay this way for this year and I'll do like you and shop for the things I'll need for next year AFTER Christmas is over and everything is slashed in price.

I'd really like to buy one of those lighted deer that are animated. I'd love to put one of those out by the old shed. I imagine they aren't cheap.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 07:07 AM   #635
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-I don't think those deer are too much. Maybe $20 full price? I will have dh look for a nice tree. He's been wanting to for years, and is really ready to do it. I'm sad, but will adapt. I can adjust my expectations and do just fine. I just always loved the real tree. My MIL is very supportive and excited for me to have lost and maintained. She really admires me. I just know that the 500 cal plan will scare her and she'll worry. We'll see. I'm not miserable at this weight, so I may skip the next round or delay it. We'll see.

I'm down to 148.4 today! Yay! Finally getting closer to my happy area of 146-147. I'm sure I'll get there. I plan to be clean and good LCer tonight at my mom's party. I baked myself silly the past few days and was really good. I'll be able to withstand them tonight. I'm "saving myself" for the Tollhouse cookies on Christmas eve and day. They're my favorite and worth a gain to enjoy. I'm not sorely tempted these days. No real cravings and feeling of entitlement from too much sacrifice. I think all the free eating I did on vacation and a bit since being home has satisfied me . At least I hope so!!
Old 12-08-2012, 08:34 AM   #636
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sounds like a challenge all right, I'd be surprised if she could really tell how low your calories are though. I find that when I have people over to eat, they notice I'm eating differently, but they don't "get" my diet, so just ignore it. Granted, a few want to know "what it is." Especially my grandkids, and then only to see if maybe its better than what I'm offering them!
Sounds like things are going great! Congrats on getting back into your comfort zone.
I'm cleaning the deep freeze today, making room for the side of beef that I ordered. (hunting was a bust this year). So ordered grass-fed beef, no chemicals.
Old 12-11-2012, 07:44 AM   #637
Big Yapper!!!!

Debby-my fridge/freezer in my garage died before my trip to Ca. I came home and i'ts working again? Crazy!! Hope your side of beef lasts the whole winter and then soem!! Wish I had a bigger freezer to do that!!

I had fun all weekend. My mom's party went well. 50 people (3 RSVPed!!) and they ate everything that wasn't nailed down!! Sunday's party was fun too. I had cake, chips, cookies, cheesecake etc all weekend. Back up to 152.6 yesterday. Did LC all day, but was really hungry Stupid cravings!! So, I didn't weigh today but am sticking to "plan".

I'm still sick . Day 7 of sinus infection 2012 Lost my voice 5 days ago (to the cheers and delight of my family ) and I'm SO ready to be well again. I Really hungry all day and woke up hungry today. That's got to be the sugar/wheat detox from my weekend indulging. I am rarely hungry these days. Took my resversatrol and pterostillbene this morning and am hoping for appetite control. We'll see.

Puppy is good, cute and rambunctious! Been a while since I had a puppy, and I forget all that energy and biting!! Ouch! Cute little bugger though. Trying to make it though each day but not at my best. Hope to weigh in a day or so and be back in the 140's. I am still thinking about a round after Christmas. I don't want to do one, but I certainly have fat to lose. Not sure yet.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:57 AM   #638
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Gosh Julie, I hope you feel better soon! That is a long time for a sinus infection.. YUCK! I had them at least 2 times a year forever until I somehow kept my sinus's clear. Took forever with Steriods, Flonase, etc.. but now I never get them. I think for me controlling my allergies was the key.

Anyway! Detox is no fun, and cravings suck! I am sure the sweets and the wheat didn't help your sinus's either... at least I get stopped up with wheat..

Hope your increased hunger leaves you soon also.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:27 AM   #639
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Gosh Julie, I hope you feel better soon! That is a long time for a sinus infection.. YUCK! I had them at least 2 times a year forever until I somehow kept my sinus's clear. Took forever with Steriods, Flonase, etc.. but now I never get them. I think for me controlling my allergies was the key.

Anyway! Detox is no fun, and cravings suck! I am sure the sweets and the wheat didn't help your sinus's either... at least I get stopped up with wheat..

Hope your increased hunger leaves you soon also.
Thx. I think the Christmas tree started it, I've realized I'm allergic to them . This will be the last year for the real tree . I should go to a dr and get antibiotics, but hate to spend the $.
Old 12-11-2012, 09:33 AM   #640
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm mulling over another round. I have the pellets and can work the plan, but is it worth it? I am ok here. Truthfullly smaller than I expected to be. I look pretty good, IMHO . I could lose more, but can I maintain it and live my life? I'm leaning toward not doing the round and just exercising more and watching what I eat.

Here's a pic from the Christmas party Sun. Not UNhappy here. I know there is a fine line btw settling, contentment and realistic expectations. Musings .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCN0076.jpg (30.0 KB, 30 views)
Old 12-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #641

YOU LOOK MARVELOUS!!!! I am glad you realize you are fine the way you are........ cuz .. you are..
Old 12-11-2012, 12:33 PM   #642
Big Yapper!

You look fantastic in that pic, Julie. That's a keeper! I love the satisfied smile on your face. You earned it! I'm sorry you feel so rotten sinus-wise. December will last a long time because of that tree. Please try the antibiotics or maybe buy one of the Netti Pots. Ever try those? Just don't use tap water! Distilled warmish water works best.

Only 3 out of 50 RSVP-ed? These people never throw their own parties. That's probably the issue. They are clueless to what it does to the host if they don't know who's coming. That's truly a pitiful response. But I'm glad the party went well.

Feel better! I hope you can wiggle your way back into the 140's soon. I'm sure you will.
Old 12-15-2012, 09:00 AM   #643
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-thanks for your support . I found it a bit rude that no one RSVPed, but my mom had a great time, felt like a queen, so I'm pleased. Hope you're enjoying your weather up there. So sad about the shooting!! I'm sure all of CT is mourning with those families. I'm praying for them all, but it's just so tragic! Another reassurance that homeschooling is right for us!!

I'm doing fine. Up in the 150's, but earned it! Eating too much (darned cookies!!) and made steel cut oats in the crockpot yesterday. I just love them!! I'm finding a really strong link btw. carbs and my temps/thyroid. Not quite sure what it all means yet, but w. being sick and my diet my body and temps are way off this past week. I feel and do better on higher carbs, but my weight is higher. Still working it out. I'll find what works.

If I could actually work-out I think it may straighten itself out. Feeling more human today, may go for a walk. I cleaned the house yesterday, while baking and finishing hte tree and cleaning all the decor up!! Whew!! tired momma!

I'm typing w. a sleeping puppy on my lap. I'm going out for a Christmas party dinner tonight, but getting my favorite salad. Then we're off to play wallyball together. Such a fun night! Going to keep it light and LC and hope for the best. NO cookies today!
Old 12-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #644
Big Yapper!

You're very wise to home-school. This world is a totally dangerous place. It makes less and less sense as time goes by. I used to believe that there was a reason for everything and that all was God's Will in some way. Now I just see the randomness of life. I can't believe that God wanted those little kids dead. I won't believe that.

Wallyball? Was that a typo? Have fun at the party and kick some butt at the game.
Old 12-15-2012, 11:27 AM   #645
Big Yapper!!!!

You know it's never God's plan that anyone suffers or is in pain. He had an excellent plan, garden of Eden for all of us. That would have been far greater than the world we have now!

Our world has kicked God out of our schools, society, government and communities. We celebrate, reward, and are proud of our sin and rebellion. The tragedies are the result of sin and rebellion. Ultimately selfish ambition and vain conceit when people place themselves and their desires above God and others. Unfair, outrageous, immoral, heinous crimes. Those innocent lives do not deserve that suffering, and the pain of those left behind is unimaginable. Makes me long for heaven even more earnestly. Come quickly Lord Jesus!
Old 12-15-2012, 05:08 PM   #646
Big Yapper!

Very well said. Amen.
Old 12-18-2012, 09:11 AM   #647
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl- Hope you're doing well!

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been trying to spend more time and energy on my family IRL and not be online as much. My weight is up (154 this morning!! ) But I've been baking and eating too much I need to nip this in the bud otherwise I'll be restabilizing in the wrong decade Can't seem to find motivation. I'm off to walk to the mall w. the girls. Have a good day all!
Old 12-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #648

oh Julie! Well I still can't wrap my head around 154 being "big"... Girl you are doing awesome.. it is ok to enjoy life some ...

Have a wonderful time with your family!!.. exercise together. how fun!.
Old 12-20-2012, 07:24 AM   #649
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Deb!! Yep, a few years ago I'd have been delighted to be 154!! I'm shooting for the 140;s and hope/plan to stay there. I'm down to 152 today, so I'm getting there

I'm still out of range, but considering how many choc covered almonds and cashews I enjoyed last night, I'm thrilled to not be up this morning! I STS, which means if I keep it light and LC (my daily goal which I haven't done successfully lately!!) I will be down tomorrow. Usually I work my way down to the 140's again, then party through the weekend, then work it back off during the week. Not ideal, and I'd love to be working this "range" 5 lbs lower, but I'll take it for now. The holidays won't be forever, and Jan looks a bit quieter. If I can get back to "normal" eating and do the week/weekend thing, I may be able to stick the lower numbers. Also plan to up the exercise from walking 3 times a week to more intense exercise. I'm hopeful once our Christmas tree is gone I'll be back to 100%. This constant sinus stuff is getting old!!

That's my update and plan. hope you're all finding what works for you!!
Old 12-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #650
Big Yapper!

Julie! Didn't mean to bale on you but I've been laying low a bit. Feeling on the upswing now and that is encouraging. Getting some of the holiday spirit back and that is a relief. It's been a really hard Christmastime in CT. But people are at their best when things are at their worst so there is a special warmth passing between everyone you cross paths with in daily life. Good really does overcome evil.

And here's too a quiet January! I'm looking forward to formulating a new routine, too. Hugs to you and yours. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year.
Old 12-23-2012, 07:20 AM   #651
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-no worries!! I haven't been online as much myself!! I totally understand!! Hope you're doing well today!! Merry Christmas to you too!! I'm sure I'll pop in sometime this week.

I *think* all my shopping is done, and most of my wrapping. If I could get dh and the girls to go somewhere I would be done w. that too!! I just need to clean and cook and I'm all set. Doing ham, green bean casserole and mashed potatoes, Happy Birthday Jesus jello cake and cookies. Hope my bro/sil will bring a salad, and he parents will bring an appetizer. We'll do chips/dips too. That should hold everyone. Got the girls their puppy and a piano, so they'll get 1 more big gift, and some misc. stuff (santa is giving them new cases for their iphone/elec. devices-he's not typically a good generous giver at our house!!).

I'm way up, but have been overindulging all weekend. I had Chinese food and pizza, and cookies!! Certainly not CD or LC, but fun!! I'll work on it next week after Christmas is over. I'm reigning it back in to at least LC today That'll get me down a bit tomorrow.

I'm sure once the celebrating is over I'll refind my motivation (hope so!!) I can't imagine doing a round w. this current mindset. I may dabble in a bit of JUDDD, or just LC and hit the gym more. I'm walking a bit, which is a start. I need a goal. Hmm, I'll mull that over.

If I miss any of my sweet LCF's, let me wish you a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY 2013!!! :holly: :christmas:

Hope you all enjoy great time with family and friends, or even some sweet peaceful alone time!!
Old 12-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #652
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Merry Christmas Julie!
Old 12-23-2012, 11:34 AM   #653

Have a WONDERFUL time with your family this holiday...
Old 12-23-2012, 04:58 PM   #654
Big Yapper!

What's :holly: and :christmas: ? I didn't know we had smiles of that nature. Wish we did! I hear ya on not being in the right mode for doing a round, but I'm really glad to see you relaxing and enjoying the season with your family and friends. Life is to be lived!

I am doing a lot of thinking and researching and watching videos on Netflix about nutrition, dieting, health, animal rights, yada, yada, yada. I'm not to the point of declaring I'm going to be a Vegan but I AM seeing that the problem really is the processed foods.

When they take mice into the lab and make them fat, they feed them (or inject them with) MSG. And apparently, MSG has been given around 50 different code names so they can't readily be detected in ingredient lists. I am going to try and eat really close to how God made the food. YKWIM? Maybe a potato isn't the enemy as much as other more manipulated foods are.

Anyway, that's where I'm heading at the moment. Finally got a Sprint representative that could help me figure out why I couldn't download aps on my new smart phone. I've been downloading aps for hours now. Still having trouble with one of them, but hopefully the rep can help me figure out what's wrong.

Will be spending Christmas Day with a small group of my family. The rest of them will be with their own "satellite" families. My Mother and I are alone (both widows) so we always get "taken in" by my sister who has the two grown children who are out of state. That's what's happening this time.

I'll be spending Christmas Eve with the horses! I hope it snows while I'm there. That would be magical and very festive. I hope the equine manager puts their jingle bells on their halters tomorrow.

Merry Christmas, Julie! And that goes for all the rest of you who are reading this.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #655
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks ladies! A very Merry Christmas to you all!

Cheryl-thanks hon! Did the horses have their bells? Did you get snow? I love snow, but not the aftermath. I try to avoid e processed junk too. But, eating out likely exposes us to way more processing than I'd do at home. But, I do enjoy eating out . Balance and moderation . Hope you're maintaining through the new year.

Deb-thanks sweetie! I did., did you have a blast w/ your fam?

Debby-hope you're keeping warm up there and enjoyed a blessed Christmas!

I had a lovely week. Way overate, but is was a conscious choice. I enjoyed every bite! I'm back to LC today and will stay pretty strict until I'm back into the 140's. then I'll reevaluate. Gotta work out too. That will help too!

Have a great day all!
Old 12-27-2012, 11:46 AM   #656
Big Yapper!

No bells. Not sure why they haven't put them on yet. I was excited to hear them all jingling but maybe they are afraid of spooking the horses. Who knows. Snow? We got a couple of inches on Christmas Eve day and then it turned to mostly slush the next day, but last night we got nailed with about 5" before it turned to sleet and then slush today. It was heavy snow at 9pm when I went out to clean it up, but today it is impossibly wet and heavy. I'm waiting for the plow that the landlady so kindly provides for us tenants. He's late but I have nowhere to go today. I will just sit tight.

Maintaining? Not exactly. I'm up high and hovering but I'm about to make some big changes. I got some cash for Christmas from my kind and loving Mother and a well-to-do Niece and her partner. I'm considering purchasing a juicer to do a cleanse. I have watched that "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" movie on Netflix once before but I watched it again last night. I think I would benefit greatly from something like that. I only worry about the cost of so much produce. I might just be able to afford two drinks per day. Then maybe eat some fruit in between.

A stash of money is nice to have, so I'm reluctant to throw down almost $200 for something like that. I know myself all too well and I'd hate to buy it and then use it once and give up on the whole thing. I guess I'll check out Craigslist and see what I can find. Great idea, Cheryl!

You have a nice, warm, sunny day out there, Julie. We'll get dug out eventually.

Last edited by CherylB; 12-27-2012 at 11:47 AM..
Old 12-27-2012, 07:29 PM   #657
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Juicer huh? Might be interesting.

I've had a good couple of days, x-country skiing for my work-out. I really missed being able to work out on Christmas. But it was fun.

Had to battle town today. We have "boxing day" on the 26th in Canada. Its a day that all the stores have big sales now, but its a holiday that started out with people sharing with those less fortunate.

I ordered another internet service today. It should be way better then what I have & be able to watch video's.
Hope y'all get your diets back in order & feel good soon!
Old 12-29-2012, 08:37 PM   #658
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey ladies!

Cheryl-I hate that sleet stuff hope you get some nice fluffy pretty snow. I hope you can find a gently used juicer. Try goodwill? Good luck with that. I haven't seen that video, but I am sure there's loads of junk in the SAD. I try for healthier options, but balance and moderation factor in too.

Debby-good for you with the skiing and exercise! I need to be more motivated and just take the time for myself. I haven't felt great but dh took out the Christmas tree today, so hopefully I'll feel better soon. It's hard to psyche yourself up to workout when you feel crummy.

I'm still too high above my acceptable weight, 7 lbs to go, to give a new hcg round a real shot. I know if I jumped back on now I'd be back down in a few weeks, but I'm hoping to LC and CDish it back down. It's certainly more enjoyable than P2, but I can't seem to stick to it cleanly. I'm down 4lbs so far, but still up too high. Looking forward to the 140's again. If I can do it, I may just set up camp in the mid upper 140's. we'll see.

I really need to get back to the gym. That's my goal for 2013!! I need to just go walk at least!
Old 12-29-2012, 09:21 PM   #659
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Julie!
I guess you were allergic to the tree? Hope you feel better soon! I put away most of my decorations today too.
Its so quiet here with dh gone on his motorcycle trip.
I'm loving the x country skiing. So is Shelby. We cover a lot more territory on them then on foot. But I'm sure she'd like it even more if I would go out longer, or twice a day. I'm also enjoying the strengthening I'm getting from the flex machine. My ds is buying on for their family too. He was impressed with it.

Once you get the sugar out of your diet, you should have no problem losing the wt. good thing you lose wt. easily. I lose 1.5 lbs in 2 months... that's my average now. Really can't afford to mess up with that rate, hey?!

Have a wonderful Sunday!
Old 12-29-2012, 09:45 PM   #660
Big Yapper!

!! Sorry but it's almost 1 am and I can't get into posting anything long. We DID get some light, fluffy white stuff today, Julie! Lot's of it, too. Between the two storms we got in the past week, we have about 8 inches or so on the ground. That should cover up the mud for a few months, horse-wise. Night, ladies. Glad to hear you're doing well. I am completely NOT but I am going to be very soon.