Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2012, 10:07 AM   #601
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
More family pics :)

Here's one of the Ca. coast - we drove up the coast one day

And the other one is us from Alcatraz.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg family coast 2.jpg (30.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg family alcatraz 2.jpg (50.0 KB, 25 views)
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2012, 10:11 AM   #602
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Yosemite

A few of Yosemite. It was amazing there!! I wish we could have had more time and the other half the park was open, but we got to see most of what I love. The fall colors on the trees were a nice bonus!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg family yosemite.jpg (59.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg family half dome.jpg (25.5 KB, 18 views)
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:13 AM   #603
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Here we all are on Thanksgiving day. We went to Mimi's Cafe and had a great dinner and then relaxed the rest of the day.

And the last one is my BFF Amy and me w. Mickey.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg all 8 Thanksgiving.jpg (48.5 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg julie and amy with mickey.jpg (43.7 KB, 26 views)
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:32 AM   #604
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
Loving your pics, Julie! You had one very full vacation. I'm so glad you didn't hold back on the culinary delights. "For everything, there is a season."
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:50 AM   #605
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,635
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
What GREAT pics!!! what a fun time that looks like.. jealous!...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #606
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DebbyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,270
Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Hi Julie
So good to see you back again. Looks like you had a wonderful time & did great on your "diet". Missed you!

Hope you get back in the swing of things soon. I know its hard for me when I first return from a long trip.
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #607
Major LCF Poster!
 
misslatte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,845
Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
LOVE the pics!!!! YAY!! Looks like you had a lot of fun
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:48 AM   #608
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Thanks sweet friends!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
What GREAT pics!!! what a fun time that looks like.. jealous!...
It was amazing!! Once in a lifetime, hard to believe it's over .

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Hi Julie
So good to see you back again. Looks like you had a wonderful time & did great on your "diet". Missed you!

Hope you get back in the swing of things soon. I know its hard for me when I first return from a long trip.
Missed you too! I'm heading back down the scale and happy to be eating healthier again. That feeling of being overfull isn't as much fun as I remembered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misslatte View Post
LOVE the pics!!!! YAY!! Looks like you had a lot of fun
Thanks Amy!! How's the snow out your way? Are you back to the mtn every chance you get?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Loving your pics, Julie! You had one very full vacation. I'm so glad you didn't hold back on the culinary delights. "For everything, there is a season."
Yes, and what a season that was!! THanks! Glad you're sticking around. I'm trying to discipline myself not to be online as much, but I so enjoy chatting w. our LCFs.

I'm down 2 more lbs today. To 150.6. Better than I expected Had froyo yesterday (but the SF kind) and am happy to see the scale heading the right direction. Hope to be back to 147 by the weekend, but we'll see. I'm planning to walk today and would love to lift some weights. We'll see how the day goes.
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #609
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
How hot is it in Phoenix these days? Must be perfect walking weather. Enjoy!
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:54 AM   #610
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Yes, Cheryl, perfect weather!! 75-80!! I just got in a good walk. Even ran 3 times during it. Winded, sweating and out of breath? Check!!

Hope to lose back down to my window soon!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 09:58 AM   #611
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
Yea you!!! Now you can take a shower and enjoy the rest of your day, knowing you kicked @$$!
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #612
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DebbyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,270
Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Hey Julie,
What was the name of the place you guys went for Mission? We are wanting to do something like that, or just go help out...
Thanks!
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:20 PM   #613
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Cheryl-shower done, even going to put makeup on today . We're looking at getting a puppy for my dd's for Christmas. WE're insane!! we already have 2 wonderful dogs (5 now) and figured since we're home all the time why not get a puppy? Been researching Craigslist all day. Kinda' overwhelming, but exciting!!

Debby-we went to Las Tres Palmas, in Ensenada. They typically host groups throughout the summer, and spring. Not sure if they have the ability to host smaller groups? Very nice people though.

Off to convince dh to get a puppy! Wish me luck!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:33 PM   #614
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
What kind of puppy do you want? Are you mainly looking for a rescue animal? How large do you want it to grow up to be? Exciting but yes; a bit nutty! But you just got back from your two big trips so it might be the right time. Summer heat is over and it might be the perfect time.

Is Craigslist a good place to find a pet? Maybe try rescue places for certain breeds (if you have your heart set on a specific breed. You might not get a puppy that way, though.)

There's a large newly-revamped animal rescue place just up the road from me. I have thought about volunteering there but I know myself. If I found something I couldn't live without, I'd be welcoming another dog into the home. Can't go there! That would be wrong on multiple levels.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:33 AM   #615
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,635
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Did you get a puppy?.... Good luck with this Julie!.. congrats on getting back down so quickly in your weight!.. Great job!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:33 AM   #616
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Welcome our newest family member!

Well, crazy though it is, we did get a puppy last night! We were looking for a small dog that would stay "puppy sized" all it's life. Our other 2 dogs are medium sized and more "my" dogs. This little guy will be dressed up and babied all his life!! He's a Chorkie or Yorkie-Chi (half Yorkie half chihuahua). Soooo cute!!

We haven't chosen a name for him yet. Still working on it. Spike, Rocky, Thor, Bruno... Have to choose a "big" name.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1110270.jpg (13.0 KB, 25 views)
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:57 AM   #617
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DebbyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,270
Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Cute!
I like the theme... "big"

More: Major, Bruiser, Goliath
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 11:58 AM   #618
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
How did you get a puppy so fast??? Maybe I was wrong about Craigslist as a place to shop for family members. Mind if I ask what he cost you? He's a little cutie-pie! Why do you need a "big name"? I know a girl at the farm and her dog's name is Bentley. I think that's so dang cute.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:57 AM   #619
Major LCF Poster!
 
misslatte's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 2,845
Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post

Thanks Amy!! How's the snow out your way? Are you back to the mtn every chance you get?
Hi! Yay puppy! Have you determined the name yet? Snow is still kind of blah right now so I've been just taking a few runs, hang out and relax (aka sit in buckies and read LCF/watch Netflix) then lollygag around until I feel like going for another run. My knees have been in super pain (along with the rest of my body, long story) so my days aren't very long. Thankfully I have a season pass so it doesn't really matter to me if I only spend 2 hours riding.

Hope you're doing well!
__________________
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:07 AM   #620
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hey friends!!

My eating has been atrocious (sp??) all weekend!! I'll spare you the details, but suffice it to say, I'm solidly in a wrong decade But, I have only myself to blame. So, back to "normal" eating today. I'll try for a lighter day, LC, and see how it goes.

My puppy is still not formally named. We're leaning toward "El Capitan" or "Captain" and we'll call him "Cappy" for short. We like Chewbakka better, but the best nickname for that "Chewy" is what we call rawhide treats and it drives my other 2 dogs crazy! So, Cappy is the frontrunner. He's such a cutie pie and so smart! Hopefully potty-trianing won't be a disaster. Most small breeds are tough to train, but I'm working on my dd's so they are consistent w. him.

We had friends over Fri. night, which was fun. Made a devil's food cake w/ PB buttercream icing, that was the beginning of my unravelling! We went to Sweet Tomatoes yesterday and they have snickerdoodles for the season. They're like butter, totally melt in your mouth! So, baked goods indulgence is complete, back to normal so I can be in the "right" decade by Christmas!! I have time, but need to make better choices and refind my motivation!!

Hope you're all doing well!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 07:37 AM   #621
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DebbyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,270
Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Love El Capitan! So cute
Ah, the goodies got you... so sorry...
I've totally depressed myself in past Christmas' by partaking in "so called goodies"... pulled the rug right out from under my self-esteem & sent me in a downward spiral that took months to break free of. So, I have a "hate" relationship toward all such "goodies." Food has to be for the body for me, not the mouth...
I'm so glad you've found a way to keep it in check! Hope the next few days of purging the sugar out of your system goes well... I've found that hoodia really helps with that.
Our choir is dressing up for 1919 this morning... should be fun! Its a month-long Christmas production, each year a new era.
Have a marvelous Sunday!
__________________
Debby's Maintaining Mutterings
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 10:11 AM   #622
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
Julie, I'm glad you are in a good place in regard to all the indiscretions (gastronomically speaking.) You know that it isn't the end of the world and that you will get a handle on it again quickly. Cute name for the dog. Whatever you do, don't name him what you call the dog treats!

Debby, I love the name of your journal! How adorable is that?! I hear you about "goodies." They do the same thing to me. It's like opening Pandora's Box. The thing I ate that did me in at that party at my sisters house (which was the end of me going to the gym and eating right) was Death by Chocolate. Don't know if you've ever had that but it is a completely sinful, decadent desert. A cross between a cake and a pudding. I went back for seconds and even took some home with me. After that, I fought to "get it back" (control) until the 29th of November.

Your choir production idea sounds like so much fun! I hope you are taking pictures. We want to see, too.

Have a great day today, ladies. It's a warm spell up here now. I froze my buns off at the farm yesterday and today it's on its way back up into the 50's and maybe even low 60's! Nutty weather. But I'll take it!
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:18 PM   #623
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DebbyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,270
Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Ah Cheryl,
I sure do know that dessert! Anything decadently chocolate is death to my diets!
Thanks, on name of blog. Its mostly for myself, kind of boring... I'll post my costume there...

so lucky for you that the weather is going to warm up!
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:58 AM   #624
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Love El Capitan! So cute
Ah, the goodies got you... so sorry...
I've totally depressed myself in past Christmas' by partaking in "so called goodies"... pulled the rug right out from under my self-esteem & sent me in a downward spiral that took months to break free of. So, I have a "hate" relationship toward all such "goodies." Food has to be for the body for me, not the mouth...
I'm so glad you've found a way to keep it in check! Hope the next few days of purging the sugar out of your system goes well... I've found that hoodia really helps with that.
Our choir is dressing up for 1919 this morning... should be fun! Its a month-long Christmas production, each year a new era.
Have a marvelous Sunday!
That's a cool idea. Makes the Christmas season last longer than just a few days. I've been detoxing, but do love baked goods!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Julie, I'm glad you are in a good place in regard to all the indiscretions (gastronomically speaking.) You know that it isn't the end of the world and that you will get a handle on it again quickly. Cute name for the dog. Whatever you do, don't name him what you call the dog treats!

Debby, I love the name of your journal! How adorable is that?! I hear you about "goodies." They do the same thing to me. It's like opening Pandora's Box. The thing I ate that did me in at that party at my sisters house (which was the end of me going to the gym and eating right) was Death by Chocolate. Don't know if you've ever had that but it is a completely sinful, decadent desert. A cross between a cake and a pudding. I went back for seconds and even took some home with me. After that, I fought to "get it back" (control) until the 29th of November.

Your choir production idea sounds like so much fun! I hope you are taking pictures. We want to see, too.

Have a great day today, ladies. It's a warm spell up here now. I froze my buns off at the farm yesterday and today it's on its way back up into the 50's and maybe even low 60's! Nutty weather. But I'll take it!
Glad it's warming up for you! Enjoy it. Death by chocolate? Well named dessert, isn't it? So good though! I'm planning to enjoy some indulgences this season, but want to get my weight back down first.

Off to change for the gym. Yes. I'm going to workout! Wonder if I remember how to get there?
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:55 PM   #625
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
I am happy to report that I went to the gym today. I even remembered how to get there I did lots of stuff, but the lunges and leg presses caught up to me and I nearly collapsed getting out of the car!! I hope to make it a regular habit! I'm improving the eating, but still not back where I belong. I may need to break down and do a real CD. Sigh
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:18 PM   #626
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
DebbyL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: British Columbia
Posts: 4,270
Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I am happy to report that I went to the gym today. I even remembered how to get there I did lots of stuff, but the lunges and leg presses caught up to me and I nearly collapsed getting out of the car!! I hope to make it a regular habit! I'm improving the eating, but still not back where I belong. I may need to break down and do a real CD. Sigh
Whoo Hoo!! Good for you Julie!
I'd recommend you stay away from the scale for a few days... your muscles are gonna be sore!! Sore = lbs +

I spent too many hours in town today, so my walking had to be my only exercise... poor Shelby... I just didn't have the energy to walk or ski her today.
Also got the post office note that my Flex Force is there! I'm going to be looking forward to getting off work to go get it all day! We'll be seeing some "firming up" around here, hey Julie?
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #627
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Whoo Hoo!! Good for you Julie!
I'd recommend you stay away from the scale for a few days... your muscles are gonna be sore!! Sore = lbs +

I spent too many hours in town today, so my walking had to be my only exercise... poor Shelby... I just didn't have the energy to walk or ski her today.
Also got the post office note that my Flex Force is there! I'm going to be looking forward to getting off work to go get it all day! We'll be seeing some "firming up" around here, hey Julie?
Yep, that's exactly what I did. I skipped the scale today - GASP!! I never do that! But, I also know that I'd be ticked to see a bump (esp. when I'm already up). So I skipped it. I think I'm strong enough to make wise choices today w.o. the scale as validation or encouragement/reward. I'm also planning to work out again today!

What's a Flex Force? Is it some type of home gym? W. all that snow I bet having a good indoor option is a good plan!! Good for you!! Maintaining and working out? WTG!!

Yes, I think we can all get toned up and fit! I love to walk, it's truly my favorite form of exercise. I plan to keep that going, add a few runs into that, and some weights. I also want to take a few classes at my gym. That shoudl be a fun way to add some variety and stay motivated!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:07 AM   #628
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
WTG on the gym, Julie! And Debby, that's fantastic news about your Flex Force! You ladies are going to be looking so sexy! Y'all are going to be my motivation to dust off my gym clothes and drag myself back there soon. I'm losing so well right now that I don't want to do anything different. When (if) I stall, I'll go back. And God willing, if a stall never arrives, I'll STILL go back.

I was just drifting off into a gym daydream and I realize now that it's winter, I'm going to have to get a real gym bag. I'll be wearing winter clothing to the gym, including boots. So I'll have to pack all my gym clothes and sneakers and change in the locker room. That's just the way it's got to be. So, wish me luck finding a good gym bag! Will try and buy one this week.

Have a divine day, ladies!
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:22 AM   #629
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,817
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
WTG on the gym, Julie! And Debby, that's fantastic news about your Flex Force! You ladies are going to be looking so sexy! Y'all are going to be my motivation to dust off my gym clothes and drag myself back there soon. I'm losing so well right now that I don't want to do anything different. When (if) I stall, I'll go back. And God willing, if a stall never arrives, I'll STILL go back.

I was just drifting off into a gym daydream and I realize now that it's winter, I'm going to have to get a real gym bag. I'll be wearing winter clothing to the gym, including boots. So I'll have to pack all my gym clothes and sneakers and change in the locker room. That's just the way it's got to be. So, wish me luck finding a good gym bag! Will try and buy one this week.

Have a divine day, ladies!
Just think how nice it will be to swim while it's snowing outside!! You can do it!! Hope you can find a nice big bag, for cheap . Sounds like you're doing well. I'm happy to see it! I actually feel good while on the hcg. I think since my hormones are wonky the hcg helps stabilize me. KUTGW!

I took a walk w. the puppy this morning. Shorter than I like, but it was 5:30am! I couldn't sleep and he was too peppy to let dd sleep. So I took him out to tire him out.

I've got a sinus infection. I think I'm allergic to the live Christmas tree. I get this same thing every Dec. and am finally realizing it's the tree Dh is happy, he's been wanting a fake tree for years. Sigh. I love the real tree, but need to be healthy. Being sick the whole Christmas season isn't worth it.

I'm down to 150 even again today (modified steak day yesterday). So, I'm heading the right direction. I'd love to be solidly back in the 140's before my mom's 75th birthday party on Sat. There'll be lots of temptation there. And then Sun. is a Christmas party too. I would love to be lower so I can consider a few treats. We'll see. I've got 2 more days. I can be "good" for that.

TOM came yesterday. a week early!! Grrr. Just a crummy day yesterday. Hairdresser stood me up , dd's were acting up, felt yucky . So glad today is a new day!!

Have a great one sweet friends. Stay warm!!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 09:50 AM   #630
Big Yapper!
 
CherylB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 19,442
Gallery: CherylB
Yesterday was the PITS for you! So glad you got through it. I hope today is much better. Yes, swimming at the gym while it's snowing outside is something I look forward to. I hope the snow is very visible through the windows in that room and not all steamed up from the warmth.

That sucks about the fresh Christmas tree allergy! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who's "slow on the uptake". It takes me a long time to figure some stuff out sometimes. Is it too late to take the live tree down and put up an artificial one? It's too early in December to be "sick," when you know it's from the tree. It's a lot of work but it might be worth it.

I have a birthday party this Saturday, too. I don't want to go and now that it's going to be raining that day (farm day for me) I REALLY don't want to go. I end there around 6:30 and the party is one hour later. I don't see this happening. I'll give a card to the equine manager and send my regrets. (It's a surprise 21st birthday party and I'm not drinking, broke and dieting. Doesn't that sound like a fun time?)

Getting back to your post, that is mighty early for a puppy walk! Did it tire her out? (Him?) Did you settle on a name? I hope the puppy is a good match for your family.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:53 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.