Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2012, 11:56 AM   #511
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: sbarr
Stats: 220/180/135 (19-Aug)
WOE: Nutritional Ketosis (18 carb/70 protein/116 fat)
Start Date: Jan 2005/Jan 2011/Oct 2012/Jan 2014 - bah!!
Great story, haven't been online as much lately, but it was good to see how that trip was so inspiring.
sbarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2012, 07:41 AM   #512
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Thanks Deb! I was inspired by the people. It's such a great opportunity to challenge my perspective on life!

Cheryl-I'm not going away, but trying to limit myself to once a day . Can't go cold turkey . I am much more sympathetic to my local Mexican illegals here in AZ now. I don't agree that breaking the law is ok, but I have a fresh perspective on how bad things are at "home" motivating them to "try anything" to survive. I guess if I take a longer view of history and remember that we all emmigrated here at one point, and were able to come legally, why do we make it so hard for the oppressed to come? I know our country spends too much money supporting those who won't work (not who CAN'T mind you), which I am not a fan of, but there are many, many, jobs we don't want to take, that the immigrants are happy to have. I'm not getting political, but wish there were a simple way to live in harmony. Sigh.

Sandra-thanks for popping in. Love your new avi!! You look great and your dd is such a cutie!

Debby-how're you feeling these days?

I'm down a bit from a higher fat day. I'm at 146.4 today, which is closer. I'd like to be 145 or below for life, so I'm planning to get the rest of my souvenir weight back off this week. Then plan to stay here, and try not to regain on my next trip!
julieboolie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:48 AM   #513
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
I agree with you, Julie. Without the hard-working illegal migrants who do all the farm work that none of us have the backbone to do, our food would be so much more expensive than it is. Maybe the food would just be rotting in the fields, unpicked! I feel if they are here, working hard and not creating trouble, God bless them. They should be able to find a way (the government here) to make it work for all concerned. But I don't believe that a child of an illegal who happens to be born on this side of the "fence" is automatically an American citizen. Now there is a slippery slope.

KUTGW! So glad you won't be leaving us.
CherylB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #514
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: DebbyL
Stats: 168/130/128
WOE: Maintenance
Start Date: WtLoss->Sept11-Oct12->Maint.
Hi Y'all
So happy for you Julie that you're getting right back to your preferred wt. That'll be gone in no time, but the "life-lessons" will stay with you forever!
YesterdayI got my HST (Hated Sales Tax) done! Also hooked up the new PVR to TV (which I also figured out & set up); got all my gadgets working...
Monday my order of clothes arrived from Old Navy yesterday, tried them all on & I like most of 'em... packed up the things that I didn't & its ready to mail. So fun having some cute tops!
I'm just so happy that my foggy-brain (thyroid) is going away... any one of those things would have been a huge challenge for me... of course I've been working on the books to get the HST done, but it had lots left to do.
Have a great day!
Old 10-24-2012, 08:31 AM   #515
Big Yapper!!!!

Debby-that's wonderful! And such a relief to be done! I hate doing our taxes! I agree that losing the brain fog from thyroid issues is such a lovely thing. I've been treating my hypothyroid for a few months now, and the difference is amazing. I'm adding a bit more this week (synthroid) to see if I can up my temps and energy a bit more. It feels so nice to wear new clothes, that fit! They likely show off all that hard work you've done!good for you!!

Cheryl-yes, figuring out a better way should be part of our governments job. Sigh! It certainly gets messy and complicated. I need to go catch up in your journal and see what's up in your world.

I'm down to the top of my window today. Whew! I'd like a bit more wiggle room, but am happy to see 145.2 today. I miss 143 though . Not sure Ill be as good today. I've been coming in around 1200-1400 cals, 80% fat the past 2 days to try and get back down. I miss fruit and veggies. Taking it nice and slow. I have 3 weeks before my trip to Ca. to really lock in the low 140's as my true weight. I need to convince my body to stay here
Old 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM   #516
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Welcome back!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #517
Big Yapper!!!!

Amy! Thanks for stopping by. Are you in a round right now? I should go check up on you

145.6lb.
I'm up a tad today, and think the SF van breve latte I had last night, may NOT have been SF. Ever see a "barista" who just looks overwhelmed and not on top of it? I had my doubts about her, and there is really nothing else off about yesterday's menu, I don't think. It's only a skotch, but I was low on cals and carbs yesterday, and was hoping/expecting to be down today, not up. . I know the scale doesn't really, truly reflect the previous day's eating, but I've been VLC for the past 3-4 days, and was hoping the losing trend would continue. Oh well. Gonna' keep it clean and homemade again today. Got some leftover P2 meals I defrosted and will give them a whirl today. P2 chili and chicken lettuce wraps. I need to go get some lettuce though!

Overall, I'm pretty content where I am, weight wise. I need to get more exercise, and want to go walking. The weather is lovely here, esp. in the morning, so there's no excuse!

Today we're going to the Desert Botanical Gardens. They have a great pumpkin patch/hayride and we're members, so it's free . Our friends, w. 4 little kids, are going too and my dd's love thier little ones. Should be even more fun! And, we're releasing the monarch butterflies today. So sweet!!

Have a great Thursday all!! The weekend cometh! Gotta' get me some wiggle room, as we always dine out and you know how that goes!!
Old 10-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #518
Big Yapper!

That's probably all it was, Julie. Blame it on the barista! It's all her fault. Tomorrow will be a better scale day.

I'm glad the weather is much nicer out there for you. I wrote a post on my journal thread and said I would post some old Autumn pics but come to find out, the memory card that contains the pics and the camera and drivers are so old that they don't even have any available updates to download to make it possible to load the pics onto my windows vista computer. I love that camera and the vast majority of my favorite pics are locked in there, so I will take the memory cards to the drugstore and see if I can make CD's and then load them into this computer that way.

Enjoy the botanical gardens! Oh! How lovely to release the butterflies! What a wonderful moment that will be. Wish I could see that.
Old 10-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #519
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-thanks. We had a lovely day yesterday!! Perfect weather, good friends, fun pumpkin patch and hayride, and the butterflies? It was perfect! We got to "release" an envelope of freshly hatched monarchs within the tent, and then got to "tag" a butterfly w. a sticker, name it, and release it. They track the butterflies migration and have found them in both Mexico and CA. They allow us to "name" them and post on the website if they turn up.

Weight? I'm up to 146.4 today . We didnt' have a proper lunch (froyo and bite or 2 of dd's hot dog) so I suppose I'm not surprised. A bit disappointed, but not surprised. I'm still debating how I should eat today. I hate this feeling. Like I'm on the edge of losing my LDW window if I don't make the right choice today. I wish I were stabilizing below LDW. But, who doesn't, right? Such is life. I was hoping/planning to stabilize around 145, but that's still below where I seem to be gravitating. Not a huge deal, just acknowleding the struggle.
Warning:Slight self-talk, rant ahead.

Still in recovery mode from a higher carb lifestyle last week. I'm hopeful a CD of some kind (high fat, GY, or steak) will get me close to LDW and then clean P3 this next week will keep me there. Gotta' psyche myself up for making the sacrifice now so I can stay here for the rest of it. This is the point where I usually rationalize allowing a "larger window" and five myself slack. I don't need slack. That is a slippery slope where I end up back in the 150's scratching my head and questioning how I got there. I need to stay diligent and determined and get this little gain back off before it becomes a big one.

I will be successful at maintaining this nice, low, LDW. I will not get lazy and go too easy on myself. I will not indulge and rationalize this time.

K. Self talk over .

Onward, and hopefully downward I go. Hope to be able to upload a few pics from yesterday .
Old 10-26-2012, 09:07 AM   #520
Big Yapper!!!!

A few pics from yesterday. Me and my girls from the pumpkin patch/hayride, and one of my sweet Sammie (dd(9)) and her butterfly Jubalee.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg botanical gardens 3.jpg (40.7 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg photo.jpg (74.9 KB, 14 views)
Old 10-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #521
Big Yapper!

I think your approach is the right one, Julie. It's way too easy to tell yourself to "lighten up" and give yourself a little more wiggle room. I know it seems like micro-managing right now but I think it's probably the best way to go at this point. Peace of mind is a precious thing.

That's so cool about the butterflies! What did you guys name yours? They keep them in envelopes? That must be to protect their freshly formed wings. It must have been so magical. Bye, little butterflies! Be on your way.

I'm watching the Weather Chanel on Hurricane Sandy. It's so strange cause they are so "serious" when they report on this storm but I just saw the satellite image and it sure looks like it's breaking apart and losing its organization, and so its "punch." But who am I? We'll get a lot of rain and wind if it comes.

I just made an appointment to have Cisco groomed but she can't get me in until Monday. I took the appointment but then checked the weather report and see that the storm will already be in full-force by then. I guess all the dog owners who have dogs that need serious clipping are all thinking the same as I am. I waited a little too long and now I'm going to either deal with a very wet dog or cut her fur myself. I've done it before and I can tell you beyond a shadow of a doubt, $35 is well-worth it! She's a piece of work and my back can't handle it.

Julie, send me some sun!!!!! Please!

Have a great day and weekend.

Last edited by CherylB; 10-26-2012 at 09:29 AM..
Old 10-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #522
Big Yapper!

Aww! Jubalee is such a great name. Thanks for the pics!
Old 10-26-2012, 09:36 AM   #523
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Cheryl! Hope that storm really dissapates before hitting you guys. Looks like it's lining up to hit Philly hard (my old home) and our friends in Lancaster may be hit hard. I hope it doesn't. Hang in there and hopefully Cisco's haircut works out .

I just realzied I should be in P4. Tuesday was *supposed* to be the end of P3. I guess I lost track in Mexico? Oh well. Still out of window, regardless of what phase I'm in. So, I'll keep plugging away. .
Old 10-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #524
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi!
Sounds like you're going good
I've been finishing off books from a client. I'm so happy, I finished!
I've been thinking a lot about your trip Julie. Sounds so great. We support a lot of different missions, and they're all always asking for volunteers... need to let this "simmer"... think God may be working on me.

We've got snow on the ground now, temps in the 20's. Brrrr!!!

What's P4? Is it the maintenance stage?
DebbyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:16 AM   #525
Big Yapper!!!!

Debby- Ooh, interesting. I've been praying about what God wants me (us) to do too. I'm pretty sure He's giving me a gentle tug toward something, but not sure what that is yet. Yes, P4 is supposed to be the maintenance phase. I'm 1lb above my comfort zone and can't figure out what to do to drop back into my range . I've done very high fat, low carb the past few days, but can't seem to really lose this last few "new" lbs. Going to lower the fat, do more P2 style eating and see if that'll work.

I'll BBL. Off to dd's vball game!
Old 10-27-2012, 09:14 AM   #526
Big Yapper!!!!

Serious tummy troubles!! Not sure where that came from!! Maybe too high fat? Having some GY today and hope that settles me down a bit. We'll see. I don't want to worry too much, but I also dont' want to keep gaining. Maybe tomorrow I'll be back in my window. That would be lovely.

Dd(9) played great. We won all 3 games, again. Undefeated. Must be the coaching . Fun way to start the morning. Beautiful weather here today. Trying to convince the family to go back to the pumpkin patch. We're members so we can go as often as we like .

Hope you're all doing well!

Cheryl-hope all that rain isnt' too much for you guys. Hurricaines are pretty rare up there. Thankfully. Keep us posted .
Old 10-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #527
Big Yapper!

WTG on the volleyball record!! Must be the coaching, like you said. I just commented on your post on my journal thread. It's going to get really interesting around here over the next 4 days. I hope to God this storm does not come our way. I don't think I can handle that right now. Not two years in a row. New England weather: All over the place and swinging wildly like a pendulum.

You're members of the pumpkin patch? How cool is that!? I wonder how far Jubalee has gotten by now. (Love that name.)

Hope you have an amazing weekend. That lb will be gone if you are careful. Are you loving maintenance or is it driving you a little bonkers?
Old 10-28-2012, 07:13 AM   #528
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-I hope your new avi isn't your current condition!! I'll be praying for you!!
We are members at the Desert Botanical Gardens where they have both the butterflies and the pumpkin patch. The weather was so nice we went again yesterday!! . The girls saw a monarch butterfly in our backyard yesterday with a sticker on it!! May have been one of ours!! Mine was named Stinkerbell, and Kel named hers Autumn. Would be cool if they turned up and were updated on the website.

I am down a tad today (146 even). Still 0.8 out of my window, but at least liking the downward trend. I had more carbs yesterday (froyo and an apple!) than I had all week and am just going to whittle this back down. I feel good, look fine, and all my "skinny" clothes (mostly jeans) fit well. So, I'm not gonna' freak out. I will, however, try a GYCD on Monday if I'm not back down tomorrow. I do love it so, have a lot in the fridge I should probably eat up. Maybe it'll help get me closer to LDW. I doubt it, as this "gain" is no longer "recent". But, I may still give it a whirl. I dropped the CO and new thyroid med I was trying and will give it another day of "normal" eating. It is the weekend, afterall .

Have a Happy Sunday all!! We have church, early as dd(12) is now practicing to sing with the youth band , then I'm making her do another volleyball open gym (try outs for club ball are Thurs. night and I want her to be ready!). The weather here has been just lovely. Makes the long, hot, summer worth it (almost ).
Old 10-28-2012, 07:34 AM   #529
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Cheryl-I hope your new avi isn't your current condition!! I'll be praying for you!!
We are members at the Desert Botanical Gardens where they have both the butterflies and the pumpkin patch. The weather was so nice we went again yesterday!! . The girls saw a monarch butterfly in our backyard yesterday with a sticker on it!! May have been one of ours!! Mine was named Stinkerbell, and Kel named hers Autumn. Would be cool if they turned up and were updated on the website.

I am down a tad today (146 even). Still 0.8 out of my window, but at least liking the downward trend. I had more carbs yesterday (froyo and an apple!) than I had all week and am just going to whittle this back down. I feel good, look fine, and all my "skinny" clothes (mostly jeans) fit well. So, I'm not gonna' freak out. I will, however, try a GYCD on Monday if I'm not back down tomorrow. I do love it so, have a lot in the fridge I should probably eat up. Maybe it'll help get me closer to LDW. I doubt it, as this "gain" is no longer "recent". But, I may still give it a whirl. I dropped the CO and new thyroid med I was trying and will give it another day of "normal" eating. It is the weekend, afterall .

Have a Happy Sunday all!! We have church, early as dd(12) is now practicing to sing with the youth band , then I'm making her do another volleyball open gym (try outs for club ball are Thurs. night and I want her to be ready!). The weather here has been just lovely. Makes the long, hot, summer worth it (almost ).
Good morning!
Sounds like things are going great! What's GYCD? (sorry, I always get lost with those).
I'm down .25 under goal today Haven't tried on my jeans in a while that I felt were too snug to wear...
Yesterday enjoyed helping fill the wood-room with hubby... but got hit by a big log that bounced across the room & hit my ankle. Its fine PTL! A bit swollen & sore, but it scared me I need to exercise!! Was still able to, whew!
My handy man stayed inside & did lots of things for me that needed doing for a while, what a great day! Then they had a 7.7 magnitude earthquake locally... felt in our town (but not by us). Everyone's fine, no damage, not even from a tsunami. PTL
Have a marvelous Sunday!
Old 10-28-2012, 11:04 AM   #530
Big Yapper!

Hahahaha! If you look at the pics I posted on my journal thread, my avi will make more sense to you. I'm just trying to have some fun in a situation that might not be so much fun when it's actually here.

Wow, Debby. Where do you live? I'm so glad that the quake and tsunami did you no harm. Yeesh! I have a hurricane, you have a quake and tsunami. All just another day on planet earth. (GYCD= Greek Yogurt Correction Day.)
Old 10-29-2012, 06:34 AM   #531
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi Cheryl,
Hope the hurricane doesn't do you damage!
I live in Northern British Columbia, Canada. The tsunami never amounted to much, so that was also good.
Had an aftershock that rocked the projector in the church yesterday, but we didn't feel anything...
Old 10-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #532
Big Yapper!!!!

Debby-you look great, love your avi!! And on the below goal weight!! That's quite an accomplishment! WTG!!! I'm glad you escaped the tsunami and earthquake damage!! Happy to hear that too!! Try on those jeans!! I"ll be you look amazing!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Hahahaha! If you look at the pics I posted on my journal thread, my avi will make more sense to you. I'm just trying to have some fun in a situation that might not be so much fun when it's actually here.

Wow, Debby. Where do you live? I'm so glad that the quake and tsunami did you no harm. Yeesh! I have a hurricane, you have a quake and tsunami. All just another day on planet earth. (GYCD= Greek Yogurt Correction Day.)
I saw your pics. I hope this storm isn't as bad as they're predicting. Hard to imagine such a widespread storm staying that strong after hitting land. Schools, airports, transportation shut down along the East Coast? Crazy! Worse than a N'oreaster!! Hope you're all ok!!

I'm up again today. Had full sugar froyo (frozen yogurt) and then gave up a bit and had some choc covered almonds last night (only 7). I'm at 147.2 today. So, I'm not gonna' putz around anymore and do a GYCD today. I'm doing some radical sacrifices this week so I dont' fall back on the "I can just do another round" mentality. I'm not that far off my goal. I want to be 145 or lower. SO, that means I need to drop 3lbs from where I am this morning. I'm hoping the GYCD will get me 2 (we'll see). THen I plan to eat lightly, LC all week and not only get back down to, but stick to, 144lbs. That's my goal for this week. Come on Julie. Make the little sacrifice now, so you dont' need to make the BIG sacrifice of another round.

Ok, self talk over for the morning. I've got my final softball game of the season tonight. It's a tournament, so if we play well we'll play multiple games. It will be fun

Hope ypu're all doing well!
Old 10-29-2012, 09:35 AM   #533
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Julie!
Since you said try on those jeans... I did & I'm wearing them today.
I'm especially happy about it today, because they're warmer jeans & we've got 7 inches of new snow... 25 degrees...

Cheryl,
I looked at your blog, but didn't see the pics... where are they? I'd like to see 'em, & pray you'll all be safe!
Old 10-29-2012, 10:16 AM   #534
Big Yapper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Thanks Julie!
I'm especially happy about it today, because they're warmer jeans & we've got 7 inches of new snow... 25 degrees...

Cheryl,
I looked at your blog, but didn't see the pics... where are they? I'd like to see 'em, & pray you'll all be safe!
Did you go to the journal in my siggy? Then just go to "last page" and you'll see some pics that my upstairs neighbors took last year when we had Hurricane Irene in August. I wasn't living here back then, but this is what will happen here anytime we get nailed with a ton of water. There is a pond (actually a river and two ponds) up behind our property and when the banks overflow, it comes into our yard and surrounding areas. There are some houses up a side road that routinely have to put sand bags all along their homes to protect from flooding. They have it so much worse. At least our house is up on a high spot and stays dry inside. The basement does not, though. It is quite the adventure!

You are quite an inspiration to me, Debby. You and Julie both are. I wish whatever you have would rub off on me.

Last edited by CherylB; 10-29-2012 at 10:17 AM..
Old 10-29-2012, 10:21 AM   #535
Big Yapper!

Julie! I don't know how much longer I'll have power so if you don't hear from me, check my journal. I'll post updates over there. People are already losing power. A little bit early for that but, whatever.

Debby, your area must be GORGEOUS. I love watching this show called Heartland, which is filmed up near or in Alberta. Ever heard of it? You probably have. It isn't available here in my area, so I rely on what I can find online. I have seen the first three seasons on Netflix. That's where I acquired this addiction.

BBL, ladies. Peace! Enjoy your lovely weather, Julie. Do that GYCD and get back to where you're comfortable. We're all behind you 100%.
Old 10-29-2012, 11:27 AM   #536
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks Cheryl,
I didn't clue in to the fact that I had to go to the last page. Beautiful area you live in too!
Yes, the snow is very pretty... a bit early, we're not prepared with our winter tires yet. I'm being entertained by a steady flow of cars going in the ditch across the road, as they try to turn on their road! Its funny actually... no damage, just embarrassing for them.
Best get back to work~
Old 10-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #537
Big Yapper!

I totally missed the part about the snow. I just heard a report that this hurricane has actually created 3 feet of snow to fall in parts of West Virginia! I'm glad that isn't us. Very funny about the ditched drivers. Hope nobody gets hurt in the process.

Later, ladies! So far, so good.
Old 10-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #538
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebbyL View Post
Thanks Julie!

Cheryl,
Woohoo!! Good for you!! I thought so!! Glad you're staying warm w. that snow!! I'm not a cold weather fan. Cool is nice, but cold? No thanks!

Cheryl-glad you're doing ok so far. I saw those pics and was all !! Hope you're spared!! THe Jersey shore, my old stomping ground in OC, is devestated. Our friends in PA are all off from work and school and it's not looking good. Hope you're power stays on!

I did a GYCD (more or less, had a honeycrisp apple w. it) and am down to 145.8. Closer, but still not back down where I need to be. I am going to eat pretty light today (at least that's the plan!!) and then I may try another CD on Wed. It's Halloween and we're having company for a potluck/neighborhood party that evening. That may be a tough time to CD, as I'm making BBQ pulled pork. But, we'll see. I'm very motivated now to get back down before our coming trip. I want some wiggle room .

Played our final softball games last night, tournament actually. It was fun, and I was pleasantly surprised by how well I did!! My best game yet, 2-3 really solid hits. Of course I wait until my last game BUt at least I went out w. a bang!! It was fun and I think we finished 3rd or 4th overall, which is quite good considering how poorly we played the first few seasons. Looking forward to a few months off. I got pretty battered during the game - a guy ran me over at first base (where I play) and I had to take out their catcher who was standing ON home plate while I was "coming"home, and I took a bad hop w. a line drive down the first base line. I'm a bit bruised, and cut up today, but it was worth it !!

Have a great day. Debby stay warm. Cheryl stay dry!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #539
Big Yapper!

Wow, Julie! Your game sounds like a real contact sport! You guys are hard core. WTG for throwing yourself into it and giving it your all.

I'm fine here. No flooding at all in my yard and I parked in the driveway again. My sister and her hubby are out driving around, taking pics of storm damage. They lost power and will likely be without it for a few days but they have a generator to keep things in the freezer and refrigerator from going bad. They almost always lose power when there's a bad storm. Not sure why.

I'm sure you'll get the wiggle room you need before your trip. Have a great day, Julie.
Old 10-30-2012, 08:42 PM   #540
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hi gals,
Good for you Julie, staying motivated! I don't think food exceptions are worth the pain, myself... been there, done that... too hard to fix, well, at least for me, with thyroid issues.
Yes, happily wearing my "goal" bullet jeans. I have another pair that is just a bit snugger that will be my next goal. They're both the same size, but for some reason the black pair is tighter. I still need to buy some "lined" jeans. Tried some today, but they're so ugly! I'm going to try to find some that aren't boot-cut...
Hubby & I are talking about taking a "short-term missions vacation" ... have no idea where that will lead us, but sure the Lord will lead us to the right place. He'd been talking about doing one of those vacations in Mexico... I just can't imagine that being any fun.
I spent 4 & 1/2 hours in town after work today - totally unbelievable! I kept meeting people & chatting, and seeing people I knew... My usual duration of town is 1 hour! And that totally exhausted me. PTL! I'm getting so much better!
Have a great evening you guys