WOE: LC/HF, for now
verbqueen is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 08-30-2012, 05:15 AM   #362
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Well Julie, it sounds like you are still figuring out how things will work for you! I am baffled that you gained for no reason and your temp is down. Could it be that some carbs are needed for you? I like watching you figure things out.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!! I'll probably be joining you again on the next round, but I am not committing JUST YET!..
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 08:54 AM   #363
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CherylB View Post
Julie, have you considered just cycling back into your P2? Instead of trying to maintain your losses at this current weight, why not just jump back into your next round and get to the weight you really want to maintain? Just a thought. (Just read about the stay-cation, so maybe that's not such a super idea.)

I'm doing great so far! Down 6.6 after 2 VLCDs. I'm out of the 90's. I tried for several WEEKS on No S to make that happen and it just wouldn't. Now it has and I'm feeling great about it. I hope this keeps up! I know week one is magical, but I'm hoping for just a toned-down version of week one for the rest of my round. I'm hoping for 10 lbs the first week, 6 lbs the second, maybe 4 the third. And hopefully 4 every week thereafter, if I keep going on this one round.

Going to chill today and just read a book or something. I earned a chill-day!

Have a great one, ladies.
Yep, you got it!! I'm on vaca starting tomorrow. P2 is hard enough, don't think I could pull it off while stacationing!! You're off to a wonderful start!! It sounds like this will be a great round for you!! You're feeling good, food is good, weight it dissappearing!! WTG!! I'm really happy for you!! I hope you stay in the "zone" and can keep up this lovely momentum!! I'm right behind you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by verbqueen View Post
Aww, thanks for popping in!! I'm really excited we'll be doing a round together!! You've done so well!! YEAH!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well Julie, it sounds like you are still figuring out how things will work for you! I am baffled that you gained for no reason and your temp is down. Could it be that some carbs are needed for you? I like watching you figure things out.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday weekend!! I'll probably be joining you again on the next round, but I am not committing JUST YET!..
I am really excited for Labor Day weekend. Laying by the (resort) pool relaxing!! I hope you have a great weekend too. No rush on another round. When you're ready, you'll do it and the weight will fly. But you know you need to be mentally prepared!! I am ready to go, and have this nice little window to work which just happens to start after week 4 of my P4. Perfect . I hope it's a good round. I have a fear that my body won't let go of any weight!! We'll see I guess. I can only try!!

My temp is back up this morning!! I confess, I do NOT know enough about my body . But, I'm working on it . I added a LOT of carbs yesterday (I was a bit upset at my body ) and I'm only up 0.6. I had candy/caramel coated apples, choc raisins and choc almonds, an extra apple. It was a fun eating day, and I'm up less than I was the days I ate clean LC!! I'm hoping by eliminating eggs (and my possible sensitivity to them?) I'll drop back down a bit? We'll see. Haven't been having my GY lately, so that's definitely on the menu today. Hope to be back in the 140's tomorrow. I guess w. another round coming I'm not as concerned, but also don't want to pack on the lbs in the meantime.

Looks like accross the street from where we're staying is a great new frozen yogurt shop (Munchies) that seems to have many NSA and low-carb flavors!! I wish it were closer to my house!! I will certainly be patronizing them and indulging in my safe vice of choice next week Maybe this feeling of indulgence will keep me more in line?

The resort has a full kitchen and gas grills. I'm packing steak and burgers to grill a few nights while there. Esp. w. dh not staying the whole week, dd's would rather go back to the pools and swim at night vs. going out to dinner. So, it'll save us $, be healthier for us, and tire them out!

I'm not looking forward to another P2, but I am excited to see if my body will let go of some more of this stubborn fat. I've never gotten lower than 145 (my last day of P2 I hit 145.6!!) and I'm not sure I will be able to get there, or stay there at all. But, I'm gonna' try. What will be, will be. I'm trusting the Lord to provide the "decrease", but if it's a miserable failure, I will be content to stay in the high 140's. But, I'm gonna' at least try, and whatever the outcome, it will put my mind to rest (I hope).
julieboolie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 09:41 AM   #364
Big Yapper!

Gallery: CherylB
Thanks, Julie! I am in the zone for sure. I tried so many times last year to get back in it but just couldn't. That's why I'll be nervous about stopping at just 23 days if I'm still going strong. We shall see.

I think you're wrong about your body not letting go of any weight in your next round. You're doing the P3 and P4 and I think it will just naturally fall into P2 again. You don't have a lot left to lose, so naturally you'll have days where you don't lose anything, but you WILL lose.

I really don't get all the temperature taking, to be honest with you. It's not like you can do anything like change your thyroid meds or whatever. Is it just morbid curiosity? I hope you don't mind me saying that. Just seems a bit like you're torturing yourself over something you can't control.

That's so strange that you only gained 0.6 after all that candy coated stuff. Sounds yummy and very Fall Festival-like. I think all my teeth would fall out if I tried to eat a candy-coated apple. I lean toward the caramel coated ones. YUM!

You just made my mind flash back to when I was in nursing school and living in the dorm. We used to walk over to this frozen yogurt place that was very close to the dorm. I used to LOVE those. Anything that was fat free was fair game back then. But stuff like that can become an addiction for me. Better to stay away altogether.

The resort sounds so nice! How long will you be there? When do you leave? Have an amazing time! And here's to saving $ and tired dd's!

Yes, the next round should put you at rest, wherever you land. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.
CherylB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 12:11 PM   #365
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-the temp thing is how I guage my thyroid dosage. So far I haven't adjusted my dose since I started them in Feb/March. (I medicate myself so I can adjust if needed). I also use the temp #'s to help me choose the right foods. I seem to do better w. higher carbs now. W/o taking my temps I wouldn't know that. I seem to be able to impact the temp by what I'm eating. It's also a good reflection of how well my metabolism is working. If it's low it shows me something isn't going right. Even more accurate than the scale for me.
I hope you're right and my body is happy to lose some more. I'm not asking for a lot! Just 10lbs. I'm SOOOO happy for you!! I look forward to celebrating with you after we're through!!

Well, little change of plans!! I wrote down the wrong dates for our vacation!! We don't check in Friday, we check in Sunday and go through the following Sunday!! I have our house sitter all lined up for THIS weekend!! Sigh. He's going to come Sun-Wed now, and dh will stay at the house Wed-Fri nights. I'm trying to convince him to come back and stay at our house again Sat. night the 8th, so we can enjoy that weekend at the resort. Even if he can't, I'll just come home that Sat night and go back to the hotel for Sunday to swim. More complicated, but it'll be fine.

So, Plan B - load NEXT weekend and start VLCDs Monday the 10th. It'll still work out fine, and I'll have plenty of time to do P3 and P4. So I'd start P3 Oct 2, giving me only a week and a half before I go to Mexico. Hmmm. That's not as ideal, but doable. I'm doing a mission's trip to Mexico, so I'm not on vacation or there for a dining adventure. I can still have a full P3 and P4 before I go to CA Nov 14. That's a bit more important, as dining will be a BIG part of enjoying that CA trip .
Old 08-30-2012, 12:48 PM   #366
Big Yapper!

Ok. That makes a lot more sense now. (Why isn't "alot" a word? I always want to make it one.) Sorry the house-sitter thing got all botched up. Glad you came up with a solution! I look forward to celebrating our losses together, too!

I'm whipped right now. Went to the gym and did cardio and weights, then came home and cooked lunch, but before that, I went around the yard picking up the dog poops so when the landlady comes to mow (soon), it will be done. Now I'm kicking back, feeling good about myself.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:28 PM   #367
Big Yapper!!!!

Vent- my dd's were fighting over the laptop they use for school and managed to break the screen. This is after a rough morning of bickering, fighting and generally ticking me off!! They had already been grounded from TV for a few days. I am so angry right now . Dh is going to address it when he gets home and see if he can use it with a docking station and not lose the computer completely. I'm just so angry with them!!! They are so spoiled!!! I am at a complete loss today. They are going to be up to their eyeballs in chores the next few days and will be getting a new laptop for their Christmas present this year. Not sure they'll be getting anything else. I need to calm down before I decide about that. so mad!! Grrrr!!
Old 08-30-2012, 01:48 PM   #368
Big Yapper!

I'm so sorry, Julie. I wish I had something meaningful to say but I will pray that things cool down over there.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:49 PM   #369
Big Yapper!!!!

Things are calmer now. Just a frustrating day! life goes on, and there are certainly worse things that could have happened. Just disappointed in my dd's.

Heading off to bed soon . Grounding the kids from TV makes for a nice quiet house!
Old 08-31-2012, 04:33 AM   #370
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Julie being a former homeschool mom myself I know how days can get to be so crazy and other days it's just smooth sailing. My sons are 3 years apart and would fight often when they were in their teens. Hang tight, some relaxing times are ahead but it will always be work. Ds's had so many groundings it wasn't even funny. Praying for a calming weekend.
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 08:09 AM   #371
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Julie being a former homeschool mom myself I know how days can get to be so crazy and other days it's just smooth sailing. My sons are 3 years apart and would fight often when they were in their teens. Hang tight, some relaxing times are ahead but it will always be work. Ds's had so many groundings it wasn't even funny. Praying for a calming weekend.
Yep, my girls are 3 years apart too (9 and 12). Too much togetherness this summer isn't helping things, that's for sure! We need the temps to cool off below 100 for a bit so we can all go outside. This coming week swimming will be such a relief!! They need to get exhausted out in the sunshine for a while. I cried when I realized I had to wait 2 more days before we could swim. Like someone kicked me . It'll be ok. Just a disappointing day. Today is a new one, and I am praying my dd's tow the line well today so I don't need to punish them any further. Dh is in the mix now too which adds to the stress levels. But, I need to let him be the dad too, and share the burden.

I STS today but am still out of window. Not sweating it. Gotta' stabilize b/4 I can lose again, so I'm gonna' keep carbs higher today but not overdo it intentionally . One more fun week of P4 before I start again. Trying to enjoy it and not become gluttonous!!
Old 08-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #372
Big Yapper!

I'm sorry you have to wait to swim. Disappointment does suck, doesn't it? I think we are all children when it comes to that part of life. Wahhh! I'm sure you won't turn into a glutton on vaca. You now better. And with P2 on the horizon, you know you will have to just be taking it back off again.

Have an awesome day! And here's to the temps getting below 100!!!! We'll be 90 degrees today, which is a huge uptick from the temps of late. It's Summer's last gasp. I love the Fall!
Old 09-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #373
Big Yapper!!!!

Just popping in from my beautiful resort in Scottsdale! Having a great time!! Eating too much, swimming, reading, resting, shopping, spending time w/ my family! the girls are having a blast. Swimming, playing and sleeping well! Hooray! I knew they needed to get outside more and am really pleased for this opportunity!!

Scale up to 155 today , but I know that it'll work down bit as the big eating is over. I'll load over the weekend for the next round, but I'm already pretty satisfied w/ my eating, not feeling deprived or wanting to enjoy any forbidden foods particular. It's all good. I'm in a bathing suit all week, and dh keeps commenting on how skinny I look! feels nice! But, I am very aware that I'm still well padded, so it's motivating! All good

Cheryl-looks like you're doing great! Nice!

Hope everyone else is doing well too!! Gonna have GY and steak today (I think). Yummy!
Old 09-05-2012, 10:24 AM   #374
Big Yapper!

"Skinny!" Bathing suits! Yippeeeeee! I'm so glad you're having a great time on your resort retreat. We miss you, though. Glad you popped in to say hello! Happy loading!

My round has been going splendidly so far, but as is typical, week two is slowing way down. I'm done with my two barn days and today I'm going to rest and let my muscles recover. I did the weights and cardio on Sunday so my body has been worked hard three days in a row. Rest time is when the muscles repair themselves, so resting is what I will do!

Enjoy the rest of your staycation and hurry back home to your LCF's!
Old 09-05-2012, 12:32 PM   #375
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Sounds like you are having a blast? Loving the hubby comments about how you look as well, so sweet. Enjoy!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:47 PM   #376
Big Yapper!!!!

I've been "stay-cationing" all week and having a great time! Swimming, resting, relaxing, reading, sunning . the girls are having fun too. Dh has been w. us most of the time. Today we're home for some commitments and we'll be going back tomorrow after science co-op, then to a funeral Sat. morning. I've been overeating, and am 2lbs above my window, more some days . I feel like it's a week long load!! But with another round next week, I'm not worrying too much.

I'll be around more Sunday or Monday. I'm debating starting P2 Sunday. I may just load that day too (our last day at the resort). Hmmm. We'll see .

Maggie-thanks!! Dh is very sweet. He loves the "new" "little" me!!

Cheryl-I'm so glad you're doing well w. your round!! Keep plugging away!! You'll get there!! week 2 and 3 are always rough. But, if you're slow in week 2, that should mean week 3 is better, right?
Old 09-06-2012, 06:42 PM   #377
Big Yapper!

I hope you're right about that week 2 and 3 notion! I lost 10 on VLCD8 (so I count that as 10 in week one) and I'm on day 11 and only down 1.6 more. I hear the whoosh fairy is going to be in town tomorrow, so I need to hurry and get to sleep or she won't come.

So happy you are having a wonderful time! Those lbs will be gone so fast they won't even see it coming!
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 PM   #378
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Hope you're doing well!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #379
Big Yapper!!!!

I'm home! We had a very full, fun, busy week!! B/C I messed up the dates, we had to come home Thursday aft. for choir and band practice so I could sing at my friend's memorial service on Sat. We slept here Thurs night, and took the girls to science co-op Friday morning. It rained, I mean poured, almost all day Friday. VERY unusual for AZ. So, instead of heading right back to the resort, we shopped and ate a bit, then around 4Pm or so headed back up. Swam a while, dh came and we ate dinner out, then Sat. morning was the memorial service. Then lunch afterwards, then open house after that. So, Sat we eneded up back at the resort around 5:30PM. So much for that day!! So, today we checked out by 10am and then stayed all day and swam and played. It was a great week and today was a great way to end the week.

I chose to do a GYCD today even though it's loading day 2. I couldn't believe what the scale said this morning. I was up into the 160s!! I could NOT indulge 1 more day. I was way up. Sigh. So, I'm sure I'll be down into the 150's somewhere tomorrow which will be where I start. VLCD1 tomorrow. I'm ready to get going!!

Dh told me today he doesn't want me to lose any more weight. He likes me where I am now and thinks I'm in danger of getting too thin. Sweet, misguided man . No, I'm not UNhappy at 148, but it seems even to stay there (or near there) I'll need to get lower than there. So, my dream is to see 139, but I'd be quite happy to get down to low 140's.

So, that's my update. I can indulge and load like no one I know. I do love to indulge on vacation!! So glad I won't be in that indulge mode again until Mid-Nov. Halloween doesn't really challenge me. But vacation to CAli w/ my BFFs will!!

Here's a pic from the pool today. we had fun!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pool fam.jpg (45.3 KB, 26 views)
Old 09-10-2012, 07:11 AM   #380
Big Yapper!!!!

I loaded all week knowing I would start VLCDs today. I was up to 162.4 yesterday morning and realized that even though yesterday was supposed to be my 2nd official loading day, I just couldn't do it. I did a GYCD instead and am back down to the 150's today, 156.6 is actually progress for me after how I ate last week! But, the good thing from occasionally letting yourself completely go wild is the wonderful sense of satisfaction, satiety and total lack of feeling deprived it gives me. I'm ready to restrict and not tempted to cheat (hope it lasts 3 weeks!!)

I really hope this "round" gets me securely into the 140's. I think my dream of seeing 139 is likely gone after all this new high weight, but we'll see. I lost 19lbs, including loading weight last round, so if I can manage that again (I know, a BIG if!!) I'd be at 137-138. That'd be delightful!! We'll see. I'm off to the races w. my black coffee by my side (blech!!).
Old 09-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #381
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Go get em Julie!!.. You know you can get this off.. I would say ENJOY, but I know better... Good luck though, thinking of you!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:42 AM   #382
Big Yapper!

Great pic! Great pool! That slide looks like a lot of fun. So glad you had a fabulous time at the resort. Desert storms can be fun. We used to enjoy the flash flooding that occurred and my husband and I would head up into Red Rock Canyon outside of Las Vegas and hope to get stuck by a flash flood crossing the road. Storm chasers are us. They never lasted for long. Once we got our wish and we frolicked in the "river". The water was so unnaturally warm from flowing over the hot desert ground. Good times.

Sorry you are up to 160! That bites. But it will be gone soon. Had to laugh about the "poor, misguided man" thing. It's nice to be loved. Best of luck on your round! Will you be a rogue? If so, please consider joining us on the the rogue thread. Lot's of company over there.

I switched to iced tea this round. I just couldn't stand the thought of black coffee after I'd been slugging iced coffees right before this. The iced tea is perfect! I brew it by the pot and keep it chilled in the fridge. I have two mugs per day with Ez Sweetz and that is just enough caffeine for me. The rest of my fluids is water, water, water.

Have a splendid day!
Old 09-11-2012, 07:47 AM   #383
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-thanks!! We did enjoy the nice sunny break! I'm trying to stay strict protocol and the rogue thread tempts me too much!! I am already toying w. adding cream back to my coffee. I don't think it'd hurt my losses much, but if I do it and I don't lose well, I'd be really disappointed and waste this nice little window I have. So, black coffee it is. I like iced tea too, and have that later in the day. My mug o'joe in the morning is really part of "me". It also takes the appetite way down, which is a great bonus!!

Deb- yeah, fun!! LOL!! I gained so much loading it'll take me a week to get back to LDW (I hope!!). I'm good w. that. I earned it and it was fun!! I don't want to develop the habit of doing "1 more round" to re-lose weight I gained by over indulgence. I want to get low enough in the 140's to be able to live well and not sweat a 5lb range. Hopefully this will happen for me in the next 3 weeks.

I'm down 1.6 for my first day. I was kinda' hoping for more, as my LDW was 147, and I'm still at 155 today . But, down it still better than up and I feel pretty good. Nice energy, temps high (I take my temp each morning as a measure of my metabollic health-personal thing) and minimal hunger. I can manage. Black coffee does help!!
Old 09-11-2012, 04:00 PM   #384
Big Yapper!

You go, girl! More of that coming your way, very soon. Enjoy your coffee!
Old 09-11-2012, 10:05 PM   #385
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: misslatte
Stats: 5'11" - 260/~175
Hey! I hope you have a nice round! I'm rootin for ya!
misslatte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 07:36 AM   #386
Big Yapper!!!!

Amy-thanks!! I hope so. Not off to a flying start, but we all know each round is different.

Cheryl-thanks!! you're doing great!! So glad you're losing well, feeling well and doing well!!

After enjoying my soup immensely last night, I plugged in into ******. It's more calories than I thought . And contains cabbage and probably too much salt. I STS today w. 675cals yesterday . A moment to whine please, it's VLCD2 and I STS!!! We even went for a 2.5 mile walk last night as a family. Ended up at the mall where dh and my dd's enjoyed some gelato. I had a lovely cup of water. And to reward me? STS!!! Oh well. Today is a new day. Moving on and will avoid the mistakes of yesterday - 2 apples in 1 day, cabbage and soup, back to clean and boring today.

Ok, now that I have that out of my system, how are you guys?

I'm gonna' try to keep the walking in my routine this round. I love to walk and used to do it all the time. I hope that's not impacting the scale? I'm a bit sore from softball Monday too. I'll be doing that regularly again and hope the added walking will prepare my body for more intense workouts I plan to add in P4. 1 day at a time, I'm getting ahead of myself.

On a positive note, I'm really enjoying my coffee this morning!! Dunkin Donuts Pumpkin Spice!!

Have a great day all, in spite of what the scale says!! I read in Ps 90:12 this morning "teach us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom". Numbering our days means to make the most of our time in light of how short life is! Great challenge to me today!! Make the most of each day!!
Old 09-12-2012, 08:38 AM   #387
Big Yapper!

I'd be whining, too! Probably was the sodium, like you said. Don't think your calories were bad at all. Lots of rogues eat around 700-800 per day. Some even more!

I'm moving right along! It feels wonderful and it's great to know this can be accomplished while exercising regularly. I would have hated to wait to begin using my new gym membership. I think this is closing out my first month. I've gotten into a groove and I am going to do what I can to stay in it!

Mmmm! Pumpkin spice coffee sounds perfect. I love those flavors at this time of year. It really puts me in the mood for Fall. I don't plan on drinking coffee again until P3, which should be around the last week of October. Then I can have it with CREAM.

Amen, sister! Let's be accountable for our time here on earth, because this time and our bodies are all a gift. Thank you, Lord! Keep our organs working as they should be, and keep us well so that we can live the type of healthy life we are striving so hard to get back to.

Sometimes I stop and think about the bodily functions we take for granted, like the continual beating of our hearts. Stop and think about that for a few moments and see if it hits you like it hits me. Sobering.

Have an awesome day, Julie! Thanks for sowing that seed of God's word.

Last edited by CherylB; 09-12-2012 at 08:40 AM..
Old 09-13-2012, 08:36 AM   #388
Big Yapper!!!!

Cheryl-that's a good point!! I take my healthy body for granted too often! I am thankful for everything working well and for the great health God has blessed me with. It's a good perspective to lose this weight for overall health benefit!! Makes it less shallow too . You're doing so well! With such a long round planned, I'm glad you're feeling good and seeing results. Makes you stick with it more easily!!

I'm down 1.6 this moring!! Whew!! I am actually happy to see 153.4 on the scale. That's sobering. I was worried this round was gonna' be a total loss! Not that I'm near where I should be, or even dream of being, but at least the scale IS moving. I'm gonna' take it easy, 1 day at a time as always, and ride it out. I know the plan works, and I know this weight is pretty recent, which should make it easier to lose, I just need to practice patience .

Thanks for suppporting me and understanding my frustration!!
Old 09-13-2012, 09:36 AM   #389
Big Yapper!

Yea!!! Nice drop, Julie. You're on your way and so am I. My scale went up 0.4 today. I think it's due to lots of sugar-free gum yesterday. I learned my lesson and I won't do it again. Cross my heart but hope not to die.

Yep. I think my long round is the best WTG because I know how I am. Once I stop and enter P3, it's hard to get going again into another P2. I can't take that chance. I have got to get down as far as I can before the holidays, so I can practice maintaining this time. I'm really hoping I can get to the low or mid 50's.

You got this, Jules!!! The day to day stuff can get frustrating but the big picture is always good. Remember that.
Old 09-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #390
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks Cheryl-I think my body is finally on board w. this round. Hope it keeps going well for you!! Too much SF gum will really kill my tummy! Me + sugar alcohols = . Hope you're down nicely this morning. I'll go check your journal.

I'm doing fine. Down 2.2 overnight (151.4) which is a big whoosh for me! I had beef twice yesterday and radishes and strawberries. I guess my body is just content enough to lose finally. I'm trying to relax and keep it all in perspective. I can NOT control every little variable in my body and I need to remember that my weight does not control my happiness. I am counting my blessings today and remembering God's goodness and faithfulness. That is enough for me!!