LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: violettfem
Stats: 162.6/149.4/140
WOE: Gluten Free Vegan WOE- Weight Watchers
Start Date: 10/31/13
Violettfem Journal

I welcome all thoughts and posts from others on this journey.

I am 43 years old and doing WW Online through their website. I've been OP since 1/1/12 and lost 5.6 pounds to date. I have been an emotional eater (with a history of bulimia and anorexia in my 20's) my whole life. I am still a bit of a binge eater at times although my binge eating has been pretty on track since I made the decision to go Gluten Free and Dairy Free in July of 2011. For some reason my desire to fill up on pizza, cookies, cake, ice cream, etc. has vanished. This leads me to believe that some of my BED was linked to what I was eating. Don't get me wrong, I still overeat (hence my weight gain over the last year) but the binging is almost non existent.

Anyway, this is my journal to document my feelings about my journey as I try to stay on plan and incorporate more fitness into my life. I used to be very active until I got sick in 2002 which led me to have to go out on disability at age 36 in 2004. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, severe neurological disturbances and a rare blood disease all of which affect me differently from day to day. Some days I can't get out out of bed and others I can function pretty well. One of my goals with fitness is to try to become more consistent while gently yielding to what my body actually can and cannot do.

Bottom line is I'd like to truly love and accept my body for what it is and what it can do. I am so much more loving and accepting than I was in my 20's and 30's but I'm still working stuff out, so I figured the journal would help w/ that

Looking forward to getting to know you all

Sponsored Links