Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2012, 05:33 PM   #151
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
WOE: JUDDD
Cuttie,

The way I deal with exercise is to realize that I'm gaining muscle and as long as I stay on the JUDDD rotation, I know it's not fat.
I really try not to let water weight on the scale affect me. Most times, I am successful!

I weight train with heavy weights and have recently started bike riding, so I still have those water gains, but it's only water, and releases itself quickly. I just make sure I drink my lemon water, especially on workout days.

When you do start JUDDD, make sure you take measurements, as that will be the true barometer of your fat releases.

Even though I am in maintenance, I still keep pretty much to JUDDD rotation, but life happens, and when it does, I'll either do a MD, or simply bite the bullet, and have two UDs in a row. Then back to DD and regular rotation.

JUDDD serves as a vehicle which allows you to go with the flow and relax and let it all happen.

Hope I've been able to help you, and if you have any more questions, I'm here!

Gracie's Journal
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #152
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/137.7/125; 5'1"
WOE: HCG Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG 07/2014
Wow, Soft pRetzels from the fridge. Wow.

I used to wake up craving meat and fat. My bedtime snacks were cream cheese on pork rinds with braunsweiger, that was about as fatty a snack as I could think of beside cream chees clouds which I didn't know about then.

I'm gonna go make some Nestle sugar free chocolate milk with coconut milk for a bedtime beverage.

Goodnight and since it's after Midnight, Happy Wednesday to you!
metqa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:40 AM   #153
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
Thanks Sazzie! Congrats on your success by the way!

I just wrote another post about how I am maintaining now on p4 but I have also not added anything else either. I will see how that goes. if I fail I will be joining JUDDD. I want to first test out my theory about potassium. It seems that if I eat high potassium foods in combo with high salt I don't gain as much or I can lose my water weight by consumming large amounts of high potassium foods. By consuming high potassium I have been even been able to use it as a correction day!But I have to test out this theory! lol

this is what I wrote:

This is what I came across.... It seemed that if I ate processed foods ( restaurant meal)that were high in salt but also ate foods high in potassium I didn.t gain as much weight. I then noticed that if I drank lots of coconut water (sugar free) and regular milk like several cups of it in a day I would start to lose my water weight. We do not nearly get enough postassium as we are suppose to. We need at least 4,000mg a day. Each cup of milk has about 300-400mg.The funny thing is when I drank 3 cups of milk and coconut water I consumed a lot of carbs and didn;t gain! which doesn't make sense.They always warned me to stay away from milk and drink heavy cream. Unfortunately, I had to start a new round so I didn't get a chance to check out my theory but I researched that potassium and salt work together as diuretic. If this theory is correct, I should be able to eat carbs with out gaining and should be able to eat out in moderation and just drink lots of high potassium liquids or foods.... so if my theory does not work out the next time i add something then I will most likely be turning to JUDDD.

The last thing that I was wondering is if you ate just 1300 cal for example every day I assume you would start regaining weight because you always have to do a DD even in maintenance?
cuttie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 03:03 PM   #154
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
Wow, Soft pRetzels from the fridge. Wow.

I used to wake up craving meat and fat. My bedtime snacks were cream cheese on pork rinds with braunsweiger, that was about as fatty a snack as I could think of beside cream chees clouds which I didn't know about then.

I'm gonna go make some Nestle sugar free chocolate milk with coconut milk for a bedtime beverage.

Goodnight and since it's after Midnight, Happy Wednesday to you!
Good Wednesday to you as well, Metqa!
I have Nesquick s/f chocolate every night, DD or UD, and with the calcium contained in the almond milk, it helps me drift into a sweet sleep.
Ya know, you mentioned those c/c clouds a while back, and I said I would make them and totally forgot, and yet, I love those things......

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttie99 View Post
Thanks Sazzie! Congrats on your success by the way!

I just wrote another post about how I am maintaining now on p4 but I have also not added anything else either. I will see how that goes. if I fail I will be joining JUDDD. I want to first test out my theory about potassium. It seems that if I eat high potassium foods in combo with high salt I don't gain as much or I can lose my water weight by consumming large amounts of high potassium foods. By consuming high potassium I have been even been able to use it as a correction day!But I have to test out this theory! lol

this is what I wrote:

This is what I came across.... It seemed that if I ate processed foods ( restaurant meal)that were high in salt but also ate foods high in potassium I didn.t gain as much weight. I then noticed that if I drank lots of coconut water (sugar free) and regular milk like several cups of it in a day I would start to lose my water weight. We do not nearly get enough postassium as we are suppose to. We need at least 4,000mg a day. Each cup of milk has about 300-400mg.The funny thing is when I drank 3 cups of milk and coconut water I consumed a lot of carbs and didn;t gain! which doesn't make sense.They always warned me to stay away from milk and drink heavy cream. Unfortunately, I had to start a new round so I didn't get a chance to check out my theory but I researched that potassium and salt work together as diuretic. If this theory is correct, I should be able to eat carbs with out gaining and should be able to eat out in moderation and just drink lots of high potassium liquids or foods.... so if my theory does not work out the next time i add something then I will most likely be turning to JUDDD.

The last thing that I was wondering is if you ate just 1300 cal for example every day I assume you would start regaining weight because you always have to do a DD even in maintenance?
Cuttie, potassium is vital to our bodies, but the right amount is also vital Too little can cause cramps, etc., but too much is dangerous.
When I was on protocol, I made sure I got my daily dosage of potassium because I certainly wasn't getting enough in the foods I was eating.

I'm not sure I understand your last question, so I'll wait until you clarify!
Old 04-18-2012, 03:39 PM   #155
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Well, this is my second DD after the big barbecue and 3 of the 4 lbs is gone already.
That was a mighty big jump for me, but, by golly, it's just about gone!

I had some delicious food today which included a pepper and egg omelet for breakfast. Later I had a stuffed artichoke, then a couple of stuffed shells with sausage.

And then, even later, I had some Chobani Greek Yogurt and I wanted to spice it up a bit, so put about a tbsp of PB2 in it, then took a taste, and it was so good!

I usually doctor the yogurt with different things such as s/f jam, nuts, chia seeds, DaVinci's and have even added some Hazelnut s/f creamer.
So now, I have a new addition with the PB2. My next addition I'll have tonight is PB2/chocolate in another cup of yogurt.
Then, my Nesquick w/almond milk and s/f flavored creamer to close another good day!

That should bring me to about 1600 calories, which is lower than what I've been having, but that's OK.....

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's DD because Ouizoid posted a new recipe for a OMM using powdered egg whites. This gal is amazing with her culinary talents and with her generosity in sharing them with the LCF community.

Ciao~~~

Last edited by sazzie; 04-18-2012 at 03:41 PM..
Old 04-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #156
Senior LCF Member

I gracie, I think I know the answer to my question but just want to make sure. If we do NOT do DD during maintenace we gain weight right?

Also how do you eat while on vacation? Do you have to do any DD's? Then if you gain wt how do you lose it?
Old 04-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #157
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I gracie, I think I know the answer to my question but just want to make sure. If we do NOT do DD during maintenace we gain weight right?

Also how do you eat while on vacation? Do you have to do any DD's? Then if you gain wt how do you lose it?
In response to your first question, I consider JUDDD to be a lifetime WOE and so if I were to eliminate DDs and start eating as I did, then the consequences would not only be weight gain, but I'd lose all the health benefits brought on by the SIRT1 gene.
I feel too good to risk that!

I haven't had an extended vacation yet, but if I did, I would probably make sure I enjoyed each and every moment, and if I were to gain weight, then I'd simply return to my rotation when I returned.

If you read my above post, you'll see that I had a 4 lb gain from an extremely decadent day this past Saturday, and today 3 of those 4 lbs. are gone.

It's so easy!
Old 04-18-2012, 09:17 PM   #158

I just made 1.75 gallons of yogurt... the 0.25 was lost when bottom of one of the glass jars split and came off spilling hot milk all over the floor and counter...

When it's done and chilled I'm gonna drain a quart to make my own greek yogurt! I've never tried PB with yogurt so I might try it based on your recommendation above.
Old 04-19-2012, 04:48 AM   #159
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

What an unwelcomed clean-up job you had with that jar breaking!

With all that work, you would have heard me say some choice words!

Oh yea, that PB2 with the yogurt was really good! Last night I tried eating the chocolate PB2 with the second cup of yogurt and it was good but I could only eat half of it I was totally satisfied for the day.

I think I'll probably have the remainder today cause it will be within my DD calories limits.
Old 04-19-2012, 01:35 PM   #160
Senior LCF Member

Thank you soo much Gracie for all the advice. You are an angel!! I have all the information I need to make my decision. I will try p4 maintence for the next 3 weeks if I start to struggle I am hitting the Juddd diet!!! Thanks again. I will continue to read peoples posts and learn more!! Thanks again!!!

that's awesome that you lost 3 lbs!!! I would have to do a steak day then an egg day to lose that much. How wonderful it would be if just by eating less a few days it will be all gone!! woohoo!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 12:27 PM   #161
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My body finally decided to get rid of all the pounds I put on last weekend, and am now back in the middle of my range. Welcome home, body!

Tonight, we're having dinner with friends at a local Japanese restaurant. Uh oh, that sodium......but not fretting, JUDDD to the rescue. I'm especially sensitive to sodium, but that doesn't stop me from having fun with friends.

The gain is usually about 2-3 lbs w/heavy sodium meals, but I'll be back in range in no time. I know it will all be OK again!!

The security I feel is so empowering for me! I no longer doubt my choice of foods when eating out, and I no longer have to say 'no' to any social engagements.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.......how liberating!!!

Last edited by sazzie; 04-20-2012 at 12:32 PM..
Old 04-20-2012, 12:29 PM   #162

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Wonderful.
Kissa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 PM   #163
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks, Cindy!!
Old 04-23-2012, 09:01 AM   #164
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Seems that it took only 1 DD to get down to mid range again. Not surprised that I was holding on to 3 lbs of fluid.

Last week it took 3 DDs and just goes to show how the body reacts to certain variables.

Was not posting this past weekend, and I did get far behind on all the goodies going on in our JUDDD thread, but I did get a lot of other things done.

Bowling this afternoon for our last week in this league, and then next week is our luncheon......and it falls on an UD. Even if it didn't, I'd make sure it was an UD.......

Gotta get going...........so

Ciao~~
Old 04-23-2012, 09:06 AM   #165

Ciao! Happy Monday To You!
Old 04-23-2012, 01:29 PM   #166

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
x Gracie.
Kissa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 05:07 PM   #167

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09
You have a handle on this JUDDD now don't you?

As for me.......I am into P2, despite it not being great timing. My first VLCD was yesterday and I ended up going to CVS's Minute Clinic. I have double ear infections, a sinus infection as well as allergies. That is why I have lost my voice these past 3 days. The nurse practitioner told me to stay home from work today and tomorrow. My throat is really bad and when your job is to talk to customers all the time, well I am not able to. I went in on Friday and was whispering. It was funny because the customer would whisper back I should have just stayed home. My voice is back today, but not to what it should be. My throat is very sore and feels swollen. Started the antibiotics on my very first VLCD I can only hope that doesn't slow me down. I cannot take another detour. Once I am done with this round, I will FINALLY be on JUDDD, I promise It is getting closer and closer.

Have a fantastic week Gracie
Old 04-24-2012, 07:34 AM   #168
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
Ciao! Happy Monday To You!
Now, it's Happy Tuesday, Metqa!

Saw the headbands in your journal, and they are so sweet. I especially like the color combo of yellow w/purple. That mommy is going to be quite happy. I know I'd be! What a beautiful gesture on your part.
I love the triangle that serves as a half scarf! Very striking.

Oh, but those barefoot thongs!!! You say to ignore those freshly painted claws?!?!? Yea, right!!
What a great idea though!!! They'd be a good seller if you could make enough, but I rather think this is something just for you, right?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kissa View Post
x Gracie.
o right back atcha sweetie!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post

As for me.......I am into P2, despite it not being great timing. My first VLCD was yesterday and I ended up going to CVS's Minute Clinic. I have double ear infections, a sinus infection as well as allergies. That is why I have lost my voice these past 3 days. The nurse practitioner told me to stay home from work today and tomorrow. My throat is really bad and when your job is to talk to customers all the time, well I am not able to. I went in on Friday and was whispering. It was funny because the customer would whisper back I should have just stayed home. My voice is back today, but not to what it should be. My throat is very sore and feels swollen. Started the antibiotics on my very first VLCD I can only hope that doesn't slow me down. I cannot take another detour. Once I am done with this round, I will FINALLY be on JUDDD, I promise It is getting closer and closer.

Dawn, not again with that wretched throat infection?!?! Seems like you are susceptible to that.....didn't you have a bad one the year before last?

Sorry it had to happen just when you're starting P2!

So hope you don't have to take any more detours on your way! HCG folks are trickling in each day to JUDDD!
Old 04-24-2012, 08:11 AM   #169
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I made an honest attempt at trying to keep up with the JUDDD forum, and I am failing miserably! The forum has grown by leaps and bounds, and JUDDD has taken off like wildfire.

I'm still in awe with JUDDD! I know I've said it so many times, but I'm still in a state of disbelief when I get on that scale and get the same results week after week.

Right now, I'm doing a project for my daughter who teaches in Maryland.

Every now and then, she'll ask me to do some research and so that's what I'll be working on these next few days.

Everyone here is fine; weight is good; weather is fantastic and so a bike ride is in order today, but will be going to the gym first for my weight training.

Ciao~~
Old 04-24-2012, 09:58 AM   #170

Quote:

As for me.......I am into P2, despite it not being great timing. My first VLCD was yesterday and I ended up going to CVS's Minute Clinic. I have double ear infections, a sinus infection as well as allergies. That is why I have lost my voice these past 3 days. The nurse practitioner told me to stay home from work today and tomorrow. My throat is really bad and when your job is to talk to customers all the time, well I am not able to. I went in on Friday and was whispering. It was funny because the customer would whisper back :hyst: I should have just stayed home. My voice is back today, but not to what it should be. My throat is very sore and feels swollen. Started the antibiotics on my very first VLCD I can only hope that doesn't slow me down. I cannot take another detour. Once I am done with this round, I will FINALLY be on JUDDD, I promise It is getting closer and closer.

Aren't they silly when they do that!! But you know you should rest your voice, whispering is harder on your vocal cords than trying to talk normally. Take it from someone who has lost her voice at least 2 times for over a month each time! Take care of yourself. I hope you get better sooner than later.

Gracie, Thanks for the complement. I first saw barefoot thongs at a discount store, it was by a big name that's now out of business, but i would totaly buy more if they existed. I made the mistake of loaning them to someone who said she'd figure out the pattern,...she took off with them. so i'm trying to recreate them. There were tatted thongs, beaded thongs, crochetted thongs, so many styles I was so happy till I lost them. But because I've been trying to figure out how to make them I've been exposing myself to all sorts of new crafts! Yay. If I get good at them, It wouldn't be unreasonable to try to sell them for a bit of playing money, that's a cool idea! I'll get out some more thread and try some other patterns.
"You have to understand zat ven a vampire forgoes . . .the b-vord, zere is a process zat ve call transference? Zey force Zemselves to desire somesing else? . . .But your friend chose . . . coffee. And now he has none." "You can find him some coffee, or . . .you can keep a vooden stake and a big knife ready. You vould be doink him a favor, believe me." Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
IBKKF 898
Old 04-24-2012, 11:32 AM   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzie View Post
Now, it's Happy Tuesday, Metqa!

Saw the headbands in your journal, and they are so sweet. I especially like the color combo of yellow w/purple. That mommy is going to be quite happy. I know I'd be! What a beautiful gesture on your part.
I love the triangle that serves as a half scarf! Very striking.

Oh, but those barefoot thongs!!! You say to ignore those freshly painted claws?!?!? Yea, right!!
What a great idea though!!! They'd be a good seller if you could make enough, but I rather think this is something just for you, right?!

o right back atcha sweetie!!

Dawn, not again with that wretched throat infection?!?! Seems like you are susceptible to that.....didn't you have a bad one the year before last?

Sorry it had to happen just when you're starting P2!

So hope you don't have to take any more detours on your way! HCG folks are trickling in each day to JUDDD!
Gracie

This is my second one since starting work at Chick Fil A. I cannot believe it And I started there in late August, so not very long. The nurse practitioner said I do have allergies. So I bet that is my situation. Once I get a handle on them, I can kick these throat things to the curb. Every time I get sick it settles in my throat. I started taking the Zicam on Thurs and by Fri had no voice. It came on quick.

I see the JUDDD forum is kicking and growing more and more. Very exciting indeed Cannot wait to get over there for good and leave hcg behind me.

Last edited by dawnyama; 04-24-2012 at 11:35 AM..
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:40 AM   #172

metqa--you are such an artist!!! Love it!!! What was really funny was this weekend. We went to our weekly shopping trip to Walmart and I was looking at clothing on clearance with Amy (who is 11 yrs old) and whispering "how do you like this one?" Since I was whispering she was too. Then all of a sudden she said "oh, why am I whispering?" And then she started to talk normal . It was sooo funny!!!!

I saw online that it was harder on your vocal chords to whisper but I had no choice. Everyone was trying to make me talk, it seemed. I could not NOT talk. I quit on Sat, so that I could rest my voice, but did whisper just a bit. I could not imagine doing that for a month at a time, metqa. That must have been horrible. I cannot stop talking for just a day . I feel for those who have laryngitis. It is hard, especially when your kids mock you and try to sound like you
Old 04-24-2012, 11:41 AM   #173

Quote:
I made an honest attempt at trying to keep up with the JUDDD forum, and I am failing miserably! The forum has grown by leaps and bounds, and JUDDD has taken off like wildfire.

Ciao~~
Just like our hcg forum. It started out as a thread and now it has run into something big
Old 04-25-2012, 02:55 PM   #174
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Took a 2.2 hit this morning on the scale.

About 1:30 last night, woke up to go potty and then headed for the kitchen and dove into the last of my crunchmaster crackers!

I'm inputting this into my journal because I really need to keep tabs on what is going on with me! Getting up in the middle of the night with a salty crunch craving?!?!?

I wouldn't be too concerned, but this is the third time it's happened in as many weeks. I know it wasn't hunger. I had well-balanced meals throughout the day and went to bed feeling 'done' for the day.

I'm not too concerned about the weight issue because I know that will come off quickly. What I am concerned about is that this can become a very unhealthy habit if I don't nip it in the bud..........

Have to figure out if I'm lacking in certain nutrients during the day, or if this is coming from elsewhere.

Other than my little fiasco last night, I had a very productive day today.

I bowled alone this morning as my teammates were not able to play and I took all three games for my team.

Came home and made a beautiful huge pot of fresh veggie soup today from my Local Harvest delivery!

Tomorrow I am ready to start my gardening in earnest. Am late this year, but am going to do mostly gardenkeeping rather than planting. So my agenda for tomorrow is another morning of bowling, a bit of food shopping, back home to take a short bike ride, and then to the garden I go.

Feel a nice sweet sense of fatigue this evening, so am going to have a bowl of soup, get my jammies on, and cuddle with hubby.

Last edited by sazzie; 04-25-2012 at 03:02 PM..
Old 04-25-2012, 05:37 PM   #175

Wow!! Congrats on the bowling. That is fantastic!!! Have a great night. I have been out of work all week and have to go in tomorrow. I saw my doctor today because my ear was in incredible pain. And should NOT have been since I am on antibiotics. So another antibiotic and even steroids. They are doing the trick as I am better. No fear of busting my eardrum when I bend over any more. Anyway, enjoy your gardening day tomorrow. I am 4.8 lbs down so far on P2. I hope this continues this week while on antibiotics....well 10 days is a long time LOL.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:13 AM   #176
Senior LCF Member

Hi Gracie, good to hear that you are happy with JUDDD. I have been working out and adding a few foods in P4 and will soon be joining the JUDDD wagon!!!

That's awesome that you lose all your weight after your treats!! Do you eat your maintence DD calories or "wt loss phase" DD calories to lose the weight you gain over a weekend?

Also how long after HCG program P4, did you start losing wt on Juddd?

Sooo happy for you!! Can't wait to share my experince!!!
Old 04-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #177
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Hi Gracie, good to hear that you are happy with JUDDD. I have been working out and adding a few foods in P4 and will soon be joining the JUDDD wagon!!!

That's awesome that you lose all your weight after your treats!! Do you eat your maintence DD calories or "wt loss phase" DD calories to lose the weight you gain over a weekend?

Also how long after HCG program P4, did you start losing wt on Juddd?

Sooo happy for you!! Can't wait to share my experince!!!
Cuttie, glad to hear you are adding a few new foods in P4.

To answer your first question, I simply go back to rotation! My DD calories are the same no matter if I'm releasing weight or maintaining. I rarely go above 500 calories, and most days I'm well under 400!
I may make changes but not right now.

I was into my 4 month of P4 when I started JUDDD back in October and I starting releasing immediately and was back in my range before two weeks.
Old 04-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #178
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Cuttie, glad to hear you are adding a few new foods in P4.

To answer your first question, I simply go back to rotation! My DD calories are the same no matter if I'm releasing weight or maintaining. I rarely go above 500 calories, and most days I'm well under 400!
I may make changes but not right now.

I was into my 4 month of P4 when I started JUDDD back in October and I starting releasing immediately and was back in my range before two weeks.
Gracie, good to hear it did not take too long for you to start losing!! thats great. now you just confused me. isn't there 2 levels? wt loss and maintaining? shouldn't your calories change ? Or are eating more on your UD so you DON"T lose more weight? When I do the caluclation for maintaining its usually around 1000 cal on dd and 500 on dd if I want to lose weight. Could you kindly clarify this for me please
Old 04-26-2012, 01:57 PM   #179
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Gracie, good to hear it did not take too long for you to start losing!! thats great. now you just confused me. isn't there 2 levels? wt loss and maintaining? shouldn't your calories change ? Or are eating more on your UD so you DON"T lose more weight? When I do the caluclation for maintaining its usually around 1000 cal on dd and 500 on dd if I want to lose weight. Could you kindly clarify this for me please
I keep my DD calories the same because I would rather play with my UD calories by pushing them to the utmost level. In order to do that, I like to keep a constant of ±500 calories on my DDs.

My hunger quotient is next to zero on DDs, so I take full advantage of that.

I've been able to have hundreds of calories over my maintenance level on a fairly frequent schedule, so it suits me well. It is very different for each individual, but that's how it works for me.

Now, down the line, IF I decide I want to shed more weight, I will simply reduce my UD calories, keep the DD calories at ±500, then continue down until I am ready to stop losing.

At that point, because I will be at my furthest point of weight loss, I will THEN increase my DD calories if I find I'm losing too much weight.

But for now, maintaining in this manner is doing the trick for me.

Certainly hope I've not confused you more........
Old 04-26-2012, 02:10 PM   #180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Wow!! Congrats on the bowling. That is fantastic!!! Have a great night. I have been out of work all week and have to go in tomorrow. I saw my doctor today because my ear was in incredible pain. And should NOT have been since I am on antibiotics. So another antibiotic and even steroids. They are doing the trick as I am better. No fear of busting my eardrum when I bend over any more. Anyway, enjoy your gardening day tomorrow. I am 4.8 lbs down so far on P2. I hope this continues this week while on antibiotics....well 10 days is a long time LOL.
Dawn,

Oh, bless your heart with that terrible ear infection!!!!

I know my eldest daughter had one about a year ago and was in incredible pain, so I have an idea of your discomfort......putting it mildly.
Keep up those meds until they are all gone, not until you feel better.....but, I'm sure you already know that, eh?!

Girl, you never cease to amaze me with your weight loss on HHCG!!! Still doing it like a real pro and down almost 5 lbs.........evidently, HHCG still agrees with you.

I'll be keeping tabs on your progress, and so hoping this is your last round and the MOST successful......

In looking back, Dawn, I don't know how I was able to do all those rounds with 40 days each....
I really took my old siggy to heart......remember? Persistence overcomes resistance

Well, looks like you're using the same mind-set!