Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2012, 02:18 PM   #121
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: sazzie
Stats: Maintaining ±4 lbs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
I needed to return a busted cup from a blender set, without a reciept the lady at the store, over the phone, said to bring it back and they would exchange the broken piece.Drove across town get there, and neither do they have a set from which to replace it, it's not even in the order log for future stock. The closest store that has one is a whole city away 30 min drive one way. NO THANKS, and no thanks for wasting my gas to come when they could've checked for a replace ment while I was on the phone. without a reciept i can't get a refund and the only reason I bought a new set was cause it was cheaper to buy a whole new set with the cups than to buy a single replacement cup with shipping.

April Fool I am!
Ya know, that would have gotten to me in such a way that my Sicilian would have a flare-up.......big time.

If I can't 'holler' at an employee who is at fault, then the next best thing is a very detailed letter and a phone call to the company headquarters.

I would let them know on no uncertain terms that I am a paying customer and was told one thing by an employee and the outcome was quite another. Then ask them (very nicely but succinctly) what they're going to do about it!!!!

I'm sorry if I'm fueling the fire, Metqa, but I'm in a fightin' mood today and when I hear of someone being taken advantage of, I get my bowels in an uproar!

Oh, and you are NO fool, gf........

Gracie's Journal
sazzie is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 04-02-2012, 02:36 PM   #122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaokc View Post
Gotta beg you, Gracie, to accept my apologies on not checking on your journal for quite some time. Hubby is doing better now and I am back to work at the hospitals. It feels good to get out of the house. He's still in a sling and will be fresh out of it when we head off to Santa Fe with our friends in the latter part of April.

I'm thrilled that JUDDD is working so well for you.

Sounds like you have found a way to eat for the rest of your life. Just don't get so tiny we can't find you.
Linda, I will not accept your apologies, because none is necessary. Girl, you've been tied up with your hubby and that had to be difficult with his shoulder and therapy and all that goes with it.

Yes, I can say truthfully that JUDDD is keeping me at a weight I can live with!

In all honesty though, I would still like to get down another 5 lbs but it doesn't look as though it's written in the stars for me.

I've accepted that, and that's a relief in itself. When I get serious with myself and think why would I want to decrease my calories, and feel deprivation when I'm OK with where I am?
I am a bit baffled as to why I haven't dropped any additional weight though!
Gosh, talk about stability......it's uncanny but it's always the same; .4-1.4 lbs up and then down! I am blown away with this!!

Anyway, I'm glad to read that you're back at the hospitals again. That little outing does you a world of good!

That HUGE thread is exactly that!! I give you credit for delving into it as you have; and it's always being updated.......OY OY!!!

Anyway, drop me a line at my e/l account, and I'll get back to you, OK?
Old 04-04-2012, 06:45 AM   #123
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Richard made the most delicious veggie soup I've had in a very long time.
He made it pretty much the same way I do, but because I know he made it, it tasted twice as good. He also used some veggies I don't normally use, and that's a big factor, I'm sure.

He made it in one of my 3 gal stock posts, so we'll be giving a generous container to Nancy & Dwight and for anyone else who comes to visit.

The veggie soup included leeks, chard, snow peas, turnips, squash, parsnips, scallions, and some other sundry ingredients which I don't remember off hand. Oh of course some fresh tomatoes. Oh, and the basics garlic and pepper!
Broke some angel hair up in the end, and it was out of this world delicious.
No meat was included. And that surprised me, as the meat usually adds the 'ummph' to soup..........this soup did not need it!

Oh, and all these veggies came with our weekly delivery of fresh produce from our local farmers.

This may sound silly, but I have no idea how to calculate 2 cups of this soup!
I'm feeling a bit (for lack of a better word) dumb.

I've looked all over the net including ******, ***, and a few others, and all the vegetable soup recipes call for meat. I could estimate, and thought of doing that, but I'm in an OCD mood, and I wanna know.

Yesterday was an UD for me, and I'm pretty sure I didn't meet my required calories, so may consider it a MD, and use today for an UD.
I also had a Reuben sandwich which about 460 calories, but even if the soup was 1000 calories, and am sure it wasn't, I still didn't meet my quota for an UD.

For you JUDDD experts out there, any input?!
Old 04-04-2012, 06:53 PM   #124
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: aarosali
Stats: 172.4/172.4/150's 5'9"
WOE: HCG/JUDDD
Start Date: 3/25/12
Gracie, I just wanted to come out of lurking to thank you for your posts and to celebrate your success on JUDDD with you. It's so awesome to read about the benefits that you've seen with JUDDD. It's inspiring to me and helps me stay focused.

I'm still a newbie and I'm figuring what works for me. And, I'm already feeling better and have had no problems except eating enough on UDs. It just feels wierd to eat that much. Wow, can't believe I just said that .
aarosali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 06:15 AM   #125
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarosali View Post
Gracie, I just wanted to come out of lurking to thank you for your posts and to celebrate your success on JUDDD with you. It's so awesome to read about the benefits that you've seen with JUDDD. It's inspiring to me and helps me stay focused.

I'm still a newbie and I'm figuring what works for me. And, I'm already feeling better and have had no problems except eating enough on UDs. It just feels wierd to eat that much. Wow, can't believe I just said that .
Oh, I'm so glad you visited my journal.

Yes, the benefits are many with JUDDD, and even though the weight loss may be a tad slow, the health benefits that are achieved compensate for that.
So glad you're feeling better and more comfortable with JUDDD.
And, it gets better as time goes on! Really, it does!!

Eating enough on UDs seems to be a common problem. I, on the other hand, have never had that problem; probably overeating is more like it!

I'm at a place in my JUDDD journey that I'm figuring out new strategies, also. It's kind of fun, because if I were to make a mistake, it's not major and I can rein in quite easily.

I love having visitors here, so please come back soon and let me know how you're doing.

Lately I've been finding the boards a bit difficult to keep up with because of the wonderful popularity of JUDDD. I certainly don't want to offend anyone by not posting to them, so I sort of keep it generic!
Old 04-06-2012, 05:56 PM   #126
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: dawnyama
Stats: 154/119.2/118 5'3.5"
WOE: Rx hcg
Start Date: 6/1/09

Popping in to say Hi!!!! Have a great weekend Gracie!!

So glad to see you too Linda!!!! So you are doing the Leptin reset? Have you bought the book or going by just the internet? I have looked into it, but with my work schedule cannot do the BAB within 30 mins of waking up. Maybe in the future, but not right now. There is an hcg book I am looking into and she states that the hcg protocol stimulates the hormone leptin. Seems pretty interesting to me.

Oh, Gracie!!! Forgot to mention that next weekend I am having a meet up with 2 of my LCFs. I am so excited We are meeting in Greenville, which in not too far away. My whole family is going with me. I have met up with Lisa (Big Braves Girl) already, but will be meeting Marie too. She was on 2 rounds of hcg and has had a tummy tuck when she was done. She was doing JUDDD for a while after doing her last round of hcg. I know you know her
Old 04-07-2012, 06:54 AM   #127
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnyama View Post

Popping in to say Hi!!!! Have a great weekend Gracie!!

Oh, Gracie!!! Forgot to mention that next weekend I am having a meet up with 2 of my LCFs. I am so excited We are meeting in Greenville, which in not too far away. My whole family is going with me. I have met up with Lisa (Big Braves Girl) already, but will be meeting Marie too. She was on 2 rounds of hcg and has had a tummy tuck when she was done. She was doing JUDDD for a while after doing her last round of hcg. I know you know her
Dawn, that meetup with Lisa and Marie is going to be a real hoot, I'm sure.

I sure do know Marie and remember when she had her tummy tuck. She is a cruise junkie too, thus her screen name! LOL

A Blessed Easter to you and yours, Dawn!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #128
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have a bit of time this morning and wanted to post a few tidbits.

So much going on in the kitchen with Chef Richard here and tomorrow is going to be one gigantic feast!

He has so many little tips that I'm picking up and it's so cute the way he tells me in his excited way that something turned out better than even he thought it would.

This morning, he has already made a pineapple upside down cake, and insists on making all these different dishes that we'll probably have for a week to come because of the quantity.

We're spending our Easter Sunday at our son's home and it's a good thing it is large, because I suspect there will be about 14 of us.

Our menu is so big that it even baffles me, and when I do a Holiday, it's big, but not to the extent of a Richard feast! He's so excited because his daughter is in town from Colorado and is pregnant with her first child so he is on Cloud 9. His sister is coming from Orlando today to spend the night and then we'll head over to Vincent's tomorrow morning. He's such a sweet soul, truly!!!

Last year, my daughter bought me a slinky red two-piece outfit and I dared not even think of wearing it then because of some bulges. The skirt is gored and the sleeves on the top are scalloped at the ends. Really stunning and supple looking!

I tried it on the other day, and had to take a double take in the mirror! I said to myself.....nah, this isn't real.....nah, it can't be! But it is real! It fits beautifully and I'm still in a state of shock that I can finally wear this and feel spiffy and confident!!

Even though I'm in maintenance, the scale has started to show some more releasing. Seems my body really wanted that set point to stay, but realized it was no match for JUDDD!

I feel very blessed because I have an hour glass figure and I can get away with a bit higher weight for a gal my height and age.

I already have some sagging skin on my thighs and don't want to add any more.

I may start with air brushing again to reduce some of that sagging skin so it fits my body again.

I was reading something about contouring gel which Netrition sells, but have to do more research on it before I purchase it.

The house is so quiet right now as Richard had an errand to run, Peter is golfing and I'm playing on the computer for a bit. Later today, quiet house will be no more, as guests will be staying here overnight! It will save them the driving tomorrow when the traffic will be busy.

I do need to get off now and tend to some details!

So, whoever reads this I wish each of you a very Blessed Easter!!
Old 04-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #129
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: shirlc
Stats: 144/128.5/130-5'5"
WOE: Low/Mod Carb, JUDDD (JUDDD, 10/25/11 at 141.5)
Start Date: March, 2006
So happy for you, Gracie, that you are more and more pleased with your body! I sure hope that happens for me. I had a freaky thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago where I fell down 4 or 5 cement steps and fractured a vertebrae...
(T12). Thankfully I'm not having a lot of pain with it, but I have to wear a tight brace for a few weeks while the fracture heals itself. The brace is like a hard vinyl that fastens with Velcro and goes from just under my neck down to my hip bones. Not very comfortable, but could be worse! I am continuing to lose weight so I'm really hoping to release some fat in my waist area.

Hope you and all who keep up with your journal have a blessed Easter!!

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." Eleanor Roosevelt

"You can preach a better sermon with your life than with your lips."
Oliver Goldsmith

"Make peace with the past so it won't screw up the present." Regina Britt
shirlc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 11:42 AM   #130

Oh Shirl!! What a fall you had there. I am glad you are better, but ouch!!!! Oh, my is all I can think of to say. Hope your healing goes by fast and quick. Happy Easter to you too!!!!

Sounds like you will have quite the spread Gracie. So glad you have the UDs to get you through LOL. Have a fun time with your company!!!
dawnyama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 01:39 PM   #131
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Oh Shirl!! What a fall you had there. I am glad you are better, but ouch!!!! Oh, my is all I can think of to say. Hope your healing goes by fast and quick. Happy Easter to you too!!!!
Thanks, Dawn. The bad part for me is I really like to garden, but now that's almost impossible. DH will help me some, but I'm trying to figure out how I can find someone to do the tedious stuff like weeding, etc.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #132

Gallery: Kissa
Stats: 184/124/126 5'3" Age 66
WOE: JUDDD/5:2
Start Date: 2001 Atkins -50 2011 JUDDD - 10
Oh Shirlc, how horrid for you.. Do take care. Big hugs.

Gracie, sending special Easter blessings back to you. Have a lovely time with your friends and family. (And knock them dead in that outfit.)

Tomorrow I collect my DD1 and her DH. You may not know, but she is a little bit special as she has Downs. She married on her 40th birthday and he is lovely, my age but, bless him, not as able as she is.

So, although my lovely Vicky is far away in Australia I will still have her older sister with me. Family is so important.

Embrace a little hunger. It is the sign of healing.

Relax, rotate, reduce, rejoice.

Down Days are the cement that hold JUDDD together.
Kissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #133

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
Wow, Shirlc,

Hey Gracie, congrats on looking good in the dress!
metqa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #134
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Thanks for your concern, ladies. Went to church with DH last night and he really had a grip on me going down those steps!
Old 04-08-2012, 05:59 AM   #135
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Shirl, Omgoodnes, I am so sorry that you fell and no doubt you are feeling uncomfortable with that brace!

You have some compensation in the fact that you continue to lose weight, and for that I feel happiness for you!!

Heal soon, my friend!!!

Dawn Oh yes, today will be a buffet feast, and I feel so fortunate that I found JUDDD which enables me to enjoy Easter Sunday and every other UD to its fullest.

Cindy Very special indeed are those who have Downs! No, I didn't know about your daughter, but I do know that those who have Downs are the sweetest and the most pure of heart.

My dil's brother also has Downs and he is truly special and always so delightful to be around. He is a true sweetheart!!

I'm glad for you that at least you will have one of your daughters with you on this very special day.

Yes, indeed, we've always said that family comes first because there is nothing so important as a strong family unit!

I am honored and truly blessed to be the matriarch of such a family!!!

Metqa Well, I've decided not to wear the red outfit because I found another outfit in the back of the closet that is purple and if I may say so, is another stunner. I felt it was a bit more appropriate since yellow and purples are Easter colors.
I will try uploading some pics after Easter.......

Hoping you enjoy your day as much as I will enjoy mine.

To each of you, I so wish I could see you in person to give you a hug and let you know how much I appreciate and realize that online friends can be as precious as those in real life.

A Blessed Easter to you all!!!
Old 04-08-2012, 06:44 PM   #136
Senior LCF Member

Shirl - sorry to hear about your fall. Glad to know that hubby is looking out for you.

Gracie - it's so awesome to see that your bod is still releasing. I'm stressing a bit this weekend as I've had gains two days in a row doing two UDs. I'm focused on having very low DDs on Mon and Wed as I really want to see a bounce down. I'm ready for my bod to start releasing. I think the first few losses were a gift, but my bod is adjusting to this WOE and I'm not yet in loserville. But, I hope it kicks in soon.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:22 AM   #137
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarosali View Post
Shirl - sorry to hear about your fall. Glad to know that hubby is looking out for you.

Gracie - it's so awesome to see that your bod is still releasing. I'm stressing a bit this weekend as I've had gains two days in a row doing two UDs. I'm focused on having very low DDs on Mon and Wed as I really want to see a bounce down. I'm ready for my bod to start releasing. I think the first few losses were a gift, but my bod is adjusting to this WOE and I'm not yet in loserville. But, I hope it kicks in soon.
Oh, I know it must be difficult to see the scale go up like that.

Keep the faith and maybe try alternating your DD and UDs a bit more.
Old 04-09-2012, 08:31 AM   #138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hoping everyone had a Blessed and Happy Easter Sunday.

What a beautiful day it was, and the food was out of sight. So much of it, that we took a lot back home.
We had a turkey along with the ham, and that turkey was so moist and yummy.

Richard cooked the turkey upside down so all the juices fell onto the breast, and my, does that work. Richard had an even better idea, and propped the turkey with a beer can full of broth so all the juices would stay in tact and hit the breast.
I can't tell you how funny that turkey looked with a can in it's rear end! What a sight that was!!!

Anyway, after all the eating yesterday, I have no idea what I consumed so I had to count it as a FreeDay.

There were so many goodies on the dessert tray, and I thought I would want one of each, but I opted for 6 mini ice cream cannolis...Odda my goodness!!!!!
I was so amazed that I'm only up .4 today.

So this new low did stick and I'm content.

Today is a DD, and don't know if I'm going to continue to see more lows, but this new one held all week, so I'll take it with a smile on my face.

JUDDD continues to amaze me!!!
Old 04-09-2012, 07:23 PM   #139
Senior LCF Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sazzie View Post
Oh, I know it must be difficult to see the scale go up like that.

Keep the faith and maybe try alternating your DD and UDs a bit more.
Thanks for the encouragement. It really helps that many JUDDD BUDDDs have seen the 'bounce' and can relate. I'm doing MWF DDs and TTHSS UDs. It really relieves stress for me to eat this way. Guess I still need to figure out the sweet spot for myself. I'm doing 300-400 DD and 1900 UD. I had a really good DD today. Only 372 cals. Was down 2 lbs after dinner so I'm hoping to see a nice drop by morning. It would be great to be even further down from my hcg LIW after Friday's DD too.

Glad you had a nice Easter. We did too. The weather was awesome and it was nice to be able to eat with the family knowing that I would have a DD to correct things.
Old 04-12-2012, 05:57 AM   #140
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm now in my 6th month of JUDDD and I have remained pretty stable in the last 5 months. The first month in October '11, I released the 7 lbs I wanted to, and have remained ± all this time while monitoring my UD and DD calories.
I did some experimenting along the way with upping my calories to a ridiculous amount for a woman my age, and I did it fairly consistently. Still maintained but did have to rein it in a few times.

I also experimented with lowering my calories to a point where I actually started to gain. The calories cited on the Johnson site may have been applicable to me at another time, but my metabolism evidently had been fired up, and those lower calories were not suitable for me any longer.

I was happy and content with my weight at 140. I look healthy, I feel healthy, I am able to function well! My ultimate goal was 135, and if I get there, OK, if not, that's OK too.

I was just happy and content with where I was and enjoying all the foods.

I truly did not want the same goal weight as I did even 5 years ago. 128 was good 5 years ago, but now it may start to create a gaunt look, and that is not worth 7-8 lbs.

I actually looked forward to the DDs as I considered them a de-tox day. Rarely did I ever feel hungry.

I've noticed a trend since the beginning of April. I'm releasing weight again as I did when I first started JUDDD. Every down day I'm releasing a good .5 lb., and am starting to release even after an UD......this past week was a 1 lb lost after an UD. In the past, I was like clockwork with gaining or losing .4-1.4 lbs.

I claimed a 2 lb loss this past week, and now I'm seeing even a lower number show up a couple of times. Looks like a 3 lbs loss just since the start of April.

I'm not sure why my body is starting to relinquish again after all these months, but I will definitely keep a sharp eye on this as I do not want to go too low.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:58 AM   #141
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy for you, Gracie! Sounds like you're in a good place!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #142

Gallery: metqa
Stats: 147/136/125; 5'1"
WOE: PSMF/hcg Transitioning to HFLC
Start Date: joined LCF 2003: HCG/PSMF 07/2014
Happy Thursday, Gracie!!
metqa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:09 PM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I think I was finally able to upload one of the pictures of Richard's apron!

I came up with the idea, and my friend did the embroidery!

I think you can double-click to see a bigger shot of it.

Richard's Apron (3).jpg
Old 04-12-2012, 05:11 PM   #144

Beautiful Gracie!! I am sure he loved it!!
Old 04-14-2012, 04:34 PM   #145

Here is a pic of our meetup:

pic.jpg

That is me, then Marie, and Lisa. We had a fabulous time. They were so sweet!!
Old 04-17-2012, 06:23 AM   #146
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirlc View Post
Happy for you, Gracie! Sounds like you're in a good place!
Thanks, Shirl, yes, I have been in a good place for awhile now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by metqa View Post
Happy Thursday, Gracie!!
Well, it's not Thursday anymore, so I'm wishing you a good Tuesday! LOL

Quote:
Here is a pic of our meetup:

Attachment 43900

That is me, then Marie, and Lisa. We had a fabulous time. They were so sweet!!
Dawn, what an opportunity to meet up with other LCF buds. Looks like you had a real fun time.
Old 04-17-2012, 07:07 AM   #147
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Haven't journaled since last Thursday.

This past weekend was filled with all sorts of busy stuff and then on Saturday we took a trip to Orlando for a huge barbecue at Richard's sister's home.

Barbara met us there and we had such a good time with lots of laughs and too too much food.

Barbara and I estimated that we ate between 2500-3000 calories. Closer to 3000 for me because when I estimated it on ****** and I stopped counting at 2600!

Of course, I was up 4 lbs the next day, and took it like a champ and knew that with a week of DDs it would come off. It's coming down, slowly but surely and hopefully by the end of the week I'll be down where I was.

Last night, I got up 2:30 am to use the bathroom, and this sudden craving came over me, so I went into the kitchen and grabbed a Philadelphia soft pretzel and ate half of it......these are regional goodies that weigh 4 oz a piece and full of sodium and of course, carbs.
This is the second time I've awakened to a irresistible urge to eat something carby! If this happened during the day, I would resist it, but being in a half-sleep, I wasn't caring.
I'm sure this will pass, but inputting it in my journal will give me some info for the future.
It did impact my weight this morning, and I realize I lost some time in getting back to my range.
I rationalize and tell myself that if I had been doing LC, this episode would have meant a 5 lb gain and a very long time in getting it off, but with the history of my maintenance in the last 5 1/2 months, I feel it's good reasoning.

Haven't been on the threads since Thursday either, so am going to try and catch up on my JUDDD BUDDDs.

Last edited by sazzie; 04-17-2012 at 07:08 AM..
Old 04-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #148
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
I have read your entire journal! Thank you for posting. Have you ever had to do any corrections days from hcg while on juddd and how much carbs do you normally eat?

I really want to do juddd so I can eat more healthy carbs with out fear of gaining.
cuttie99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 02:02 PM   #149
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttie99 View Post
I have read your entire journal! Thank you for posting. Have you ever had to do any corrections days from hcg while on juddd and how much carbs do you normally eat?

I really want to do juddd so I can eat more healthy carbs with out fear of gaining.
Hi Cuttie!

I did many of them while in P3 & P4, but when I said goodbye to protocol, I also said goodbye to those CDs.
No CDs in JUDDD.......your DDs take care of that!

My carb level varies, and I simply don't worry about them any longer. I may eat anywhere from 100-200 on any given UD, but if you're just starting out on JUDDD from low-carb/no sugar, then you may see a temporary weight gain!

On DDs, my carb level is much lower....in the 30-50 range by virtue of the calorie reduction.

That initial weight gain is off in no time, and I do suggest that you add those healthy carbs back in gradually so your body can start to handle them.

Having carbs back in my WOE has given me such a sense of freedom, and I suspect that if you do the plan as written, you will experience that same wonderful sense of liberation!

Wishing you much success, and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask!
Old 04-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #150
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: cuttie99
Stats: 5'2 171
WOE: post hcg, lost 60lbs
Start Date: Juddd 4/30, restarted 11/30
Thank you very much Gracie! The only other question I can think of is how do you deal with weight gain from exercise, does that also mellow out with Juddd? Haven't done much but I plan to start walking. If I walk too much like a brisk 30 min or 1 hr I gain 1 lb!! Does that go away?

Also now that you are on maintainece do you do up days on sat or sunday or is it best to keep rotating the dd/up no matter what day they fall on?
cuttie99 is offline   Reply With Quote