Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2012, 07:51 PM   #241
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MsHistory
Stats: 163/148/125-130?
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: February 2011
Awww you are so sweet : ) I think the outfit is just flattering... which is a VERY strange thing to say about an ugly sweater Christmas party outfit, haha. I don't know why it keeps that as my profile pic?

He will come to Texas with us, but it's been a big fight. (For a really long long long time)... I'll give you more details after Thursday because I don't want to jinx anything.

On another note, I just did the 4 minute workout, and it was ridiculous! My arms felt like jello, and I can TOTALLY squeeze in 4 minutes a day, haha. I'm trying to find some reviews of people who have done it for an extended amount of time, because it's hard to believe there could be results in 4 minutes... if it works, it is my match made in skinny heaven!
MsHistory is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2012, 07:57 PM   #242
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: RileyWorm
I think it will definitely help - I am still learning all the science behind the methods of different exericise programs but doing anything is better than nothing, IMO. I've been wanting to try that one especially for the inner thigh one. My cousin (the bodybuilder not sure if I've mentioned her here or not) only trains about 35 minutes, 3 x a week and she is RIPPED.
LMAO at the ugly sweater thing - it IS a flattering outfit lol!! I had a heck of a time changing my profile pic too, that's why it is just my dog. I gave up. lol.
Well fingers crossed for you and no jinxing -

WOE: General Low Carb
Goal: 20 lbs to lose
9/14 - 5 lbs down, 15 to go.
RileyWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:59 AM   #243
Senior LCF Member

Oh my gosh, has she always done 35 min 3x's per week? Or is that just because now she is maintaining? Does she also diet hardcore? I read more on the 4 minute miracle, and I THINK it's probably supposed to supplement the workout you're already doing... oh well : )

I stole about a billion of your recipe ideas from Pinterest and I'm super excited to try them! I was finally down 2 today (fluke, I'm sure) and I'm prayyying I can make it stick even with my bf being here for 3 days.

Oh! And idk if you use self tanner, but I found the most amazing stuff and I'm in love with it! (We have to do that here in MT/WY, haha)
Old 07-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #244
Senior LCF Member

So the hearing got postponed, and they have no idea when the new date will be set. So now I DON'T get to see my boyfriend, and I get to continue living in limbo for another who the **** knows how long.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:23 AM   #245
Major LCF Poster!

What kind do you use? I love self tanner. I use the spray kind by Banana Boat me and my BF both are addicted. LOL. We have had plenty of sun here, so not really needed but still...

I think its funny I have the most recipes pinned of anything, like 85 or something and then just like 35 motivation pins. Lol.

I think she worked out maybe alittle more than that at first but she is still training for competition. Her trainer actually told her she was doing TOO much and told her she shouldn't do more than 3 days, and only light cardio. She eats a protein, veggie, and a fat for 3 meals a day and snacks every 3 hours on things like protein muffins or almonds. She gets one cheat meal a week but her idea of a cheat is not my idea! Lol! She'll have a diet soda on cheat day and like that's it. It's pretty hard core; no dairy; I think I could do it but I would miss beef (she only eats super lean and then RINSES IT OFF WITH WATER!) and butter too much. She uses MCT oil and crap like that. She's kinda crazy but she looks fabulous. She used to weigh over 270# so she is definitely dedicated.

Sorry to hear about your hearing. That sucks! Hope it gets rescheduled soon and things go YOUR way!! I'm guessing the hearing involves your son?

Trying for a protein day today; doing well so far. Wanted to do yogurt all day but couldn't stomach it again at lunch. My bloating may be behind me now...we shall see! Still staying off the scale. I have no idea what I weigh right now - scary!
YAY for you being down two! Like you said, the challenge now is keeping it down! You can do it!!! Those BF's always know how to sabotage us...grrr...

Last edited by RileyWorm; 07-10-2012 at 10:26 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 07:25 AM   #246
Senior LCF Member

The self tanner is called Fake Bake and I LOVE it! Perfect application, perfect color, smells WAY better than any other fake tanner I've tried, and it's only 16 bucks on Amazon.

Your cousin sounds amazing! I could never give up cheese, so she is a much stronger lady than I am! How long did it take her to lose the weight?

Ok, by the grace of God I am somehow down 1 more pound... maybe I had a free pass yesterday since I was having such a crappy day? Maybe I just lost water weight from all the crying, idk... but it puts me at 6 pounds over my lowest stabilization weight. And I feel really skinny, so that's awesome!

How did your protein day go? You're so brave to not weigh... I just can't seem to stop myself from hopping on the scale, even though it makes me insane. Are you noticing any difference from your workouts yet? They say it takes a few weeks...
Old 07-11-2012, 10:33 AM   #247
Major LCF Poster!

I will have to try it!!! I'm always on the lookout for new beauty products as you may have noticed. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Dazygurl (Carrie) on here and OMG it smells amazing! Can't wait to try them!!

My cuz started her dieting journey 10 years ago after her wedding. She's had two kids in between so it took her a little while. Plus she did weight watchers which I never see weight drop fast with that program. She got to 20 pounds within her goal last summer and then hired a trainer to get to goal so she could have reconstructive surgery. She had to get skin removed and her boobs redone (she had previous surgeries for a deformation on her boobs that needed to be corrected). She still has some extra skin and stuff but really she looks phenomenal. She shot a commercial for a local gym so whenever that's up on their site I will message you the link. I'm like you, I HAVE to have cheese, cream cheese, butter, greek yogurt even just a little bit. It adds so much more flavor! I am so tired of bland low fat food after HCG and South Beach (10 years ago) that I don't know if I can give it up.
Protein day went great, I did have a few tortilla chips. I was craving salty and crunchy and nuts weren't going to do it. But I don't think it messed me up. Today I'm doing all protein and veggies. I've been drinking 120 oz of water a day so hopefully this bloat goes down more quickly. I don't want to take OTC diuretics but I will if I have to....I also need to plan a few days fat fast because I KNOW that works but I just gotta get motivated to do it, ya know?

Hope your day is going better today than yesterday! Any news about the hearing? Fingers crossed for you!! And WHOO HOO about another pound!! I am sad tho that you've been crying....((HUGS)) I sure hope you get everthing resolved soon!!!

OH, and, I am so excited!! I got our trip to Memphis all planned last night, I only have one more hotel to book but everything is pretty much settled!!! yippeee!!! One of my oldest friends moved there last year and is getting married labor day weekend so we are making a mini vacation out of it. Have you been there? Any suggestions of what to do or see? Or more importantly, where to eat?? LOL!!
Old 07-11-2012, 10:35 AM   #248
Major LCF Poster!

OH and I am seeing improvements from the workouts - mostly in my arms. My legs too, but unfortumately they are my trouble spots. I have such chunky stout legs! I think I've been at it for about 3 1/2 weeks or so? I just implemented heavier weights last week so We'll see where that takes me. (Never got to buy my weights yet, now I have this trip to pay for, so I use milk jugs filled with water! Ghetto but it works!)
Old 07-11-2012, 03:17 PM   #249
Senior LCF Member

Oh my gosh, Memphis?! Exciting! That's one place I have never been, but it sounds awesome! I love tripadvisor for finding fun stuff to do when I have layovers in random cities... I can't believe Labor Day is only a couple months away; where is summer going!?

What is the good smelling stuff your ordered? And by the way, via Pinterest I saw your nail blog; YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Seriously, super talented! Did you go to school or just teach yourself?

No news about the hearing, and today is only slightly better than yesterday. My bf and I are fighting, which I guarantee is 98% due to the stress of the court/moving stuff, being apart for so long, and (maybe most importantly) my ridiculous hormones. I seriously need to do something about it because my emotions are ruining my life right now, I'm sure partially from stress but... jeez.

Anyways, that's exciting that you can tell a difference in your arms! What is your routine now? Milk jugs is hilarious, but I'm sure it's effective! : )
Old 07-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #250
Major LCF Poster!

I know it's flying by! I am feeling rushed that Labor Day is coming up so soon! I have only gone swimming like twice, we've only been on two jeep rides...it's crazy!! Really bummed too because I have to go back to real school in like a month or so. Grrr. Dreading it. lol. At least I have the trip to look forward to! I can't wait! I can't believe we've never been yet, since Memphis is just down river from us about 4 hours! (we live just outside of St. Louis). We could easily make a one night trip down there but just never have....

That is too bad about you and your BF fighting!! I hate that!! Hopefully it comes to an end soon. It sounds like you have a lot on your plate right now. Plus dieting! Me and my BF have been on pins and needles for a week or two also. Are you on any kind of BC? My hormones were worst when I was on Nuva Ring. God I hated that darn thing. Maybe switching methods may help you?

Gosh my nails let me tell you - I spend way too much time doing them. I use one of those nail stampers most of the time so don't think I'm too talented - it's really pretty easy. I don't do it too much any more, I just started the blog on a whim and now I don't do anything with it. lol. I was spending too much time on it. But yeah I figured how to do most everything myself, plus reading tips on other blogs. The bonus is I can do my own manis and pedis just as well (well ALMOST) as the salon so I save $$$. The downside is I am addicted to nail polish and I spend waaaayyyy too much money on it.

Basically my routine is: Monday, Wed and Fri I get up and walk the dog - super fast power walking for about 30 min.
Mon and Wed I do: weighted squats, weighted lunges, weighted calf raises, weighted lateral lunges (10 reps, 3 sets each). Then another 50 squats no weights. Then I do curls, bent over rows, and tricep kick backs. (10 reps, 3 sets each).
Since I've been using the milk jugs I've had to change a few things because they can get hard to do some of the exercises but this is what I do now. lol.
Then I do a variety of ab exercises (usually between 400-600 reps), planks, side planks, weighted bridges, etc. This varies.
The whole thing takes me about 25-35 minutes.
Then one more day a week (either Tuesday or Thursday, depending on soreness) I will do a different combo of these, usually quicker/lighter, and amp up the abs, 50 squats, and 50 bridges.
And one day on the weekend I've been going on one hour hikes.
The results are small but they are still there. Unfortuantley all this working out is making me retain so much water. I've read this may last for a month or two. I'm tired of it!

I hope you cheer up soon! Hope tomorrow is a better day for you!
Old 07-11-2012, 03:51 PM   #251
Major LCF Poster!

Oh and the stuff I ordered was two lotions - Olive Blossom and Pomegranate Grapefruit, and I got a bodyscrub that is Coconut Almond. I also ordered a healing salve - no special smell but smells natural/mediciney. I like it. Plus she threw in lip balm and a sample of soap. Loving the stuff already. The body scrub is HUGE.
Old 07-12-2012, 08:11 AM   #252
Senior LCF Member

I feel like my emotions are more in control today, but my entire life is seriously crashing in around me. I REALLY hope I'm being overly dramatic... Trying hard to to remember that everything happens for a reason, and trying to remind myself how strong and independent I am.
Old 07-12-2012, 10:22 AM   #253
Major LCF Poster!

You can do it, I have faith in you!!! Only strong and crazy people like us attempt these crazy diets we do so you got this. You really do have a lot going on so I don't think you're being overdramatic. I'm not a religious person or whatever but I do believe that we are only handed what 'God' (or whoever is out there) knows we can handle.

Nothing new here to report. I had a slight deviation this morning - had to walk across the street from work to get coffee and I couldn't resist the gas station cappucino. Other than that I've had GY, brussel sprouts, and hot dogs. I desperately need to go grocery shopping. Tonight I'm getting a huge salad at the grocery store deli salad bar thing.
Old 07-12-2012, 03:52 PM   #254
Senior LCF Member

Thank you for the encouragement... Even though the damage to my personal life is already done, I'm considering stopping HCG just to I'm better able to handle stress right now. I REALLY REALLY don't want to because I am losing really well, so ... idk. There really is NEVER a perfect time to diet, ugh!

I forgot to comment on the BC question -- I'm on the pill (glad to know the Ring is out as far as a less emotional option!) but I'm not really convinced that my emotions are worse that when I'm not on it. I should do more research, but have you found something that made you less emotional?

What kind of dressing do you use on your salad? I can't survive without ranch, but it's so bad carb/calorie-wise.
Old 07-12-2012, 05:15 PM   #255
Major LCF Poster!

Oh no! What do you mean the damage to your personal life? Are you okay? You don't have to tell me anything you don't want to. Dieting is so hard when you are on an emotional rollercoaster. Dieting is hard enough anyway. Whenever I'm upset I either a) can't eat a thing, or b) totally binge on sweets like ice cream and chocolate. There's never a normal in between. You need to do what's best for you. Sometimes dieting can help during times like this because it makes you focus on something other than the bad stuff, but on the other hand it can just be added stress. I really hope you get everthing worked out. Are all your plans down the drain or can it be salvaged?

I use Hidden Valley Ranch. I like to make my own but it doesn't last long in the fridge. I think I pinned a recipe for the dry mix, then use mayo/greek yogurt and milk to make the liquid. I usually dip my fork in the dressing then fork my salad but tonight I was excited to use this ranch dressing I got from a friend who works at my fave local restaurant - it is super thick and creamy and tastes home made so I went balls to the wall with it. lol. I'm not much of a fan of oil/vinegar salad dressings, and my next favorite is poppyseed. Needless to say I don't eat salads much because I sabotage them with the dressing.

I never was one much for the pill because I used to get terrible headaches and breakouts (much like the NuvaRing) and plus I forget to take it everyday! I was on the shot for 5 years during high school/college...then I tried the Nuva Ring for two years until it FELL OUT without my knowing and I have a period for 8 weeks!!! Then I had a Mirena for two years until last year when I got it taken out - I liked it but if you've read any of my past posts I have problems with infections and stuff (personal and gross, but there it is). Now I'm on the Implanon, which I love. It's an implant in your arm. So far zero side effects, short of gaining 10 pounds quickly on it last summer, but I was able to drop 5 of it just as quickly. Can't blame that all on the implant but my hunger and eating and cravings were pretty bad for two weeks. My cystic acne has let up quite a bit also. No periods either. YAY! As far as mood swings go I think they were worst whenever I'm on monthly cycle BC because the hormones are only for three weeks at a time...with this implant (and the mirena) the hormones are slowly released into your system, and actually they are pretty low hormone anyway.

Well tomorrow is Friday so you have something to (maybe?) look forward to! Do you have anything exciting going on? I know you are so bummed out I hope you are able to do something fun, or at least have a stress-free relaxing weekend...
We are going to PF Changs (OMG CAN'T WAIT) and then I have a bridal shower and a baby shower. whoo-hoo, right? lol.
Old 07-12-2012, 07:46 PM   #256
Senior LCF Member

DAMMIT, my huge long post just deleted, grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, I finally had a civil conversation with my boyfriend, and I think we're going to be okay. I just want to figure out what we're going to do to make sure this never happens again because the last few days have been UN. BEARABLE. And it's ridiculous because we have an amazing relationship and are so perfect together, but we are both extremely stubborn (relationship kiss of death) and ready to throw away our entire relationship this morning over NOTHING. I really want to talk about it to make sure we never get here again, but I'm not sure what to do. Do we go to therapy?

I am totally open to ANY advice or suggestions. (And also, I have totally hijacked your jounal to vent about my life, haha -- sorry!)

So glad to know I'm not the only one who has a ranch addiction. I have found that I can put cottage cheese on my salad and use LESS ranch, but still have to have it. I'm also not a fan of vinegar or ANY of the Walden Farms dressings, ick.

BC is such a pain in the ace. I asked about Mirena, but my doc said not to go on it if I plan on having a baby in the next 5 years, and I have NO idea what I'll want in 5 years?! I'm def going to ask about the Implanon. I take the pill continuously so I don't have periods, and it is AWESOME. Do you think it helped with your cystic acne? Mine has been a lot better lately, although not so much this week, go figure.

I actually am looking forward to tomorrow because my bf is coming so we can figure our crap out... about time, right I'm soooo jealous about PF CHANGS!!!! Ohhhhh soooo good, I good eat their lettuce wraps for the rest of my life! I was going to to a concert this weekend, and since bf is here, he gets to come too... and he HAAAAATES the music I love, haha! It's a Five Finger Death Punch concert and I am so so so so so excited! They are AHHHMAZING!!! There's a bunch of othe bands too, one being Pop Evil who I also LOOOVE LOVE LOVE.

Bridal AND baby shower?! Oh my gosh Erin, save some fun for the rest of us?
Old 07-13-2012, 10:19 AM   #257
Major LCF Poster!

Please feel free to talk about anything you want on here! I don't mind. I'm not too diet centered anymore. I braved the scale and I am up to 143!! I just don't understand it. There is no way I gained ten pounds of fat. In my mind I know it just has to be water weight from exercise for the most part...I haven't had anything really crazy or off plan to gain that much..but still. I am fat fasting next Monday - cream cheese, bacon, HWC...until Friday. And I'm staying off the scale.

I wish I had advice for you! I would just be willing to bet that you guys are just stressed with your situation involving the move etc and the hearing, etc... Me and my BF always fight like this - sometimes we are just at each other's throats for no real reason, but then like an hour later we'll be like, You wanna go to WalMart? and the whole thing is forgotten just as quickly as it started. Since you'll see him this weekend hopefully you guys can talk everything out. And the concert sounds FUN! I will be thinking about you while I am ooing and aaahing over place settings and diaper bags.

The implanon is a three year implant - the mirena was five years - you can remove them anytime before the time is up. The mirena was so easy to remove (well I'm assuming since I didn't actually remove it myself but it was pretty painless lol!) The implanon is a minor surgical type procedure to remove but I've heard its no big deal (let's hope.) I think the acne has improved so much but maybe due to different products I'm using also? Who knows, but it HAS improved. I only get like one or two major spots every other month or so now.

The day is going so slooooow today because I'm dreaming of lettuce wraps and kung pao shrimp!!!

Last edited by RileyWorm; 07-13-2012 at 10:20 AM..
Old 07-13-2012, 12:59 PM   #258
Major LCF Poster!

Well I think I've determined for sure my water weight gain - I sat down for about 15 minutes on the couch at lunch and when I got up you could see every line from the blanket I was sitting on, on my legs. During my fat fast I'm doing OTC diuretic too I think. And hold off on weights for a few days.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:13 AM   #259
Major LCF Poster!

I had McDonalds yesterday. And some sweets at the shower. And beer. And wine. No surprise I'm up to 144 today. I just can't say it enough but I just can't believe I could gain 10 pounds in a month or so. I have to keep telling myself it will come off because I'm doing everything right. (With the exception of the McDs etc...however I still used to indulge sometimes with no gains...???)
Trying for a fat fast tomorrow however I am so dumb so I bought a bunch of veggies and such at the groc store so I may have to go through that stuff so it doesn't go bad. I may cook the dishes I was planning and freeze it for next week.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:17 AM   #260
Major LCF Poster!

OK just reread back through some of my posts - my weight around June 15 was 135 and I was bouncing around up to 139 for a week or so. Then when I was at 138-139 I started the weights. That's when I bumped up to 140's. I wonder how well the FF/diuretic combo will work.
Old 07-16-2012, 03:33 AM   #261
Major LCF Poster!

Doing a quasi fat fast today. Breakfast will be coffee/cream, eggs with butter and cheese, lunch will probably be an avocado, and dinner will probably be bacon.

Didn't weigh today. I will give this a go for a day or two and then consider doing either an epsom salt bath or diuretics.
Old 07-17-2012, 09:39 AM   #262
Senior LCF Member

Oh my gosh, SO frustrating about the water retention! Have you read anything about how LONG people usually retain water once they begin a weight-lifting program? I think you're doing great to not be freaking out and running right back to hcg, like a certain girl I know, haha : )

I have stopped hcg for a couple days because I'm travelling... we have court today for a restraining order, so hopefully things go well and maybe I can celebrate tonight! (I swear my life isn't as trailer trashy as it sounds on here, haha!)

Bf and I have decided to move forward, but still come back to this issue and figure out what to do about it. I'll let you know if we come up with some magic solution
Old 07-17-2012, 10:34 AM   #263
Major LCF Poster!

It IS getting so frustrating. I am down to 143 at least. Today is just a regular clean LC day for me. I may do a FF/GY day tomorrow? It is hard to not go back to hcg but I keep telling myself that if I do, I will just perpetuate the cycle again. It kindof sounds like everyone basically gains back about 10 pounds a few months after a round, that is the way it is seeming anyways.

Good luck at your hearing today! I am glad that you and BF figured (some) things out. Is the move still on?

Me and my cuz are going to go see Magic Mike tonight, whoot whoot! LOL!
Old 07-17-2012, 10:38 AM   #264
Major LCF Poster!

OH and I tried the inner thigh exercises that I pinned - the pilates ones - holy cow wasn't sore yesterday but feeling it today, two days later!
Old 07-18-2012, 03:51 AM   #265
Major LCF Poster!

down .4 today. which is good considering i had tons of popcorn last night. the movie was pretty good as long as you like watching channing tatum strip haha!! can't wait for the dvd!
today:
protein all day then finally have to cook the zuchinni i have in the fridge. think i'm gonna make zuchinni lasagna. last time i made it i was up the next day. :/
Old 07-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #266
Senior LCF Member

What?! I thought Matthew McConaughey stripped; how disappointing. Oh well, I guess I could settle for Channing Tatum.

Hearing got re-scheduled so it will be at the same time as our OTHER custody hearing. What a nightmare. I swear, if I could go around to schools and warn HSers of the consequences of teen pregnancy, I could eradicate it with my cautionary tale, haha.

Tomorrow morning I will see how much damage (I'm guessing it's a LOT) I did over the weekend. HOOOOORAH for a .4 drop, and that lasagna sounds so yummy! I'm also going to start back with my 4 minute workout tomorrow (I've also added another 1-2 minutes of abs, trying not to overdo it here...) and I think I might do some of the leg workouts too. Are you doing the one that has the picture using the chair?
Old 07-19-2012, 10:27 AM   #267
Major LCF Poster!

Matthew McConaughey strips some but its mostly Channing Tatum. He is really freakin good too! I guess all those years stripping before he got famous did him good. lol.

The inner thigh workouts are the workouts where she's laying on the beach. LOL wouldn't that be nice?? I only did one set last night b/c I was still sore! It hits me two days later. Hopefully I see some soon from these. Grr. It is getting so frustrating, now I know why I never follow through with anything. I give up if I don't see results overnight! I am still retaining SOOOO much water I didn't get on the scale today because I ate so much damn zuchinni last night I was SO FULL! Something's gotta give soon. I have been at it for almost 4 weeks now and my weight has gone UP and not DOWN. Any results I was seeing are now not as noticeable because I am so plumpified from all the water!! At least that's how I feel anyways. AAAHHH!!!!! I think I'm going to start the 10 minute HIIT I pinned also - the website I got it from said that she got in super tip top shape fast from doing it. We'll see. I need to download an app or something to time the intervals.??hmmm...

That sucks about the hearing. I'm guessing the restraining order is for your son's father? Or something related to that? Don't you just wanna smack the girls on 16 and pregnant after all you have to go through? Although if you could go back and change it you probably wouldn't. How old is your son now? Are you guys still planning the move to Texas? I guess that probably depends on the custody hearing..Sorry for all the personal questions. lol. I feel like I'm always like, ME ME ME. haha.

Now back to work grrrr it is so darn hot here, I think the high is 111 today. I don't want to leave the house again.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:36 AM   #268
Major LCF Poster!

So down to 142.something today. Progress is progress...right??UGH. Oh well. I do feel better. It's all mental. I had a really good workout last night too. The best part is no plans tonight so that means no alcohol, so hopefully I will see a nother drop to morrow morning.
Today:
pepperonis, GY/berries, almonds
lunch was bunless burger
dinner - ?
Old 07-21-2012, 08:26 AM   #269
Senior LCF Member

OH. MY. GOSH. Yes, I want to smack every MTV producer who thought it would be a good idea to glamorize having a baby in high school, and making celebrities out of people who make bad decisions! I would never change it, but I definitely wish I had taken an easier route... I seem to have taken EVERY wrong turn I could find, haha : ) My son is 8, and we're still planning on going to Texas, although I'm not sure about buying a house with bf... I feel like I'm not sure if we can ever repair some of the damage we've done to our relationship, and maybe I will look into getting a condo instead. (YOU are the one who is ME ME ME?! Pffff!)

111 degrees is insane! The only reason for it to be that hot is if you're poolside. All day.

Exciting about the drop! Does it seem like some of the water weight is finally GTFO-ing?

I messed everything up last weekend, so I'm back to square 1, although I can tell a lot of it is water weight because I have cankles and my cropped jeans are tight on my CALVES. (Weird because that is def not a typical problem area, haha).

A guy I know said he lost a bunch of weight on CTS360 so I'm going to try that... have you heard of it?
Old 07-21-2012, 08:53 AM   #270
Major LCF Poster!

Isn't that weird!! Whenever I lose a few pounds of water weight I could really tell in my wrists! And my ankles too. Gah I wish my legs weren't my problem area but unfortunately I wasn't blessed with naturally thin legs. And they are hard to tone. :/ I hadn't heard of the CTS360 before, just googled it. Do you have a specific diet you have to follow with it? I know that fat burners work, I actually need to get my hands on some. I saw a 2 month supply is like $200? That's not bad considering you take 3 supplements with it (I think...right?) Let me know how it works!!

That sucks about the BF and the move. :/ Have you talked any more about it with him about not buying a house together? Does he feel the same as you? I hope you can work it all out, if that's what you want too.

Well.......I was down....to 140.something today!!! BUT, I ended up going out last night, didn't really eat dinner either. So I had a belly full of beer last night and I am probably super dehydrated so that's why the drop. Hopefully it sticks!!! Cross fingers!! Man it was worth it tho. I went out with my little brother and some of his friends to St. Louis and went bar hopping.