Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2013, 09:43 AM   #481
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: TerriMM
Stats: 147/143/128
WOE: LC
So far this is working quite well. 3 days and Iím down 4.3#. Only one HCG round was I better at this point and that was my first, I was down 4.5#. Just to confirm Iím not doing HCG, but I am still doing RK. Iím also taking GLA as instructed in the diet. I am lifting every other day and power walking as much as possible, mostly just back and forth to the shop, but yesterday I did go for a ďwalkĒ. My basic menu has been:
B Ė 2 scrambled eggs, plain of with veggies added, black coffee
L Ė 4 oz lean meat, plus veggies
S Ė Apple
D Ė 4 oz lean meat, plus veggies
Plus 1 cup 100% cranberry juice mixed with 48 oz water throughout the day and Ĺ lemon in hot water in the morning. She wants you to have 2 T flax oil, but Iíve only done that one day

Honestly I havenít been extremely strict. I spray my egg pan with olive oil. Iíve had a little more protein here and there and donít really weigh anything. Iíve also had some pepperoncini peppers to add to the meat rolls. Iíve had a diet soda and add salt to food, which is supposed to be a no-no.

It obviously early yet, but Iím encouraged.

Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2013, 06:11 PM   #482
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: RileyWorm
Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriMM View Post

Did my first power walk at work today felt great the rest of the afternoon. Tonight with DH out of town I vacuumed and mopped floors for two hours. Don't laugh but I consider that an aerobic workout

Have a great day tomorrow!
Girl you won't hear laughing from me! I agree with you on that. I even mop my floors on hands and knees to get more out of it ya know but I only have two areas with vinyl floor so it doesn't take long. But it definitely can take it out of ya!

Today I mixed it up a bit; For dinner I had quinoa pasta (found at Costco, a bit higher carbs than I wanted but I didn't get my 6th meal in today so I think it'll be fine). I'm like you, I sort plan out my meals on Sunday to get an idea of macros and calories, then eyeball it all week. Anyway, I added crushed tomatoes and a little block of alouette herb and garlic cheese stuff OMG IT WAS SOOOO GOOD. So I didn't really have a veg besides those tomatoes, but plan to have berries later. And my protein was lean beef meatballs. After all this lean protein all week all I crave by Friday is a big fatty ribeye. lol. And for a treat tonight my mom made me home made sugar free frozen greek yogurt, and it is heavenly let me tell you.

So what is GLA?! Curious minds want to know! I will definitely have to look into the RK cuz you are rocking that weight loss, girl! I eat a bit more fat than you do but I'd love to see that kind of loss. That is so encouraging! Especially since you are not on hcg, wow, never thought it was possible to lost weight again after that. Can't say I'll ever go back to it unless I'm really desparate or have lots to lose. It makes it so much harder afterwards!!

Cardio and abs tonight, I don't know if I could do weights without hurting myself since I'm pretty darn sore. lol.

If you ever make it to Ulta let's hope you have more self control than I! But I scored an awesome deal on some face oil that is allegedly miraculous and they had some cosmetics buy one, get one half off so I picked up a few things. I only spend $50 which is amazing for me!!

Now for a Good Friday! Which is literally Good Friday! Enjoy your day. Are you one of the lucky ones who gets the day off? My BF does and I'm jealous.

WOE: General Low Carb
Goal: 20 lbs to lose
9/14 - 5 lbs down, 15 to go.

Last edited by RileyWorm; 03-28-2013 at 06:14 PM..
RileyWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:18 PM   #483
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

We just got invited up to the lake to spend Easter with our friends. They're making Ham, potatoes & asparagus. I'm to bring salad and dessert. What am I going to do? At least she doesn't drink much and doesn't think I do (today ) I've got my workouts going and she likes to take walks up there so that'll help. They know I'm low carb so maybe I'll just hang with that. Okay I need some desert ideas. I made a pretty decent pumpkin cheese cake at Christmas. Yep now that I'm thinking about it, I'm just going to take a low carb break and then back on the road I go. Maybe itíll even keep my weight loss from stalling.

Your crushed tomatoes and alouette sound to die for. If I didn't have to travel I'd think about that Frozen Yogurt

GLA is an essential Omega 6 oil. Here's a link to a thread that tells a lot about it:
~*~ 2010 CLA/GLA...& Whatever is Working For You !!~*~

Is the face oil Bio oil? I really like that. It's meant to heal scars but I see a big diff with fine lines. If not, let me know how you like what you got.

I power walked today and did my lift squat routine. My body is starting to get used to it so it's time to amp things up or slow things down (slow burn). I'll start going through your list and my books. Now that I'm getting into the habit, Iíll start refining things a bit.

I'm sure Iíll be working all day tomorrow. We're real busy at work and it's up to me to find the men to do the work.

Hope you have a great holiday!! Keep your fingers crossed for me.
TerriMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 04:15 PM   #484
Major LCF Poster!

At least you'd be okay with ham and asparagus. I have no advice, bc I have no self control so I'd eat it anything and everything. Which I will probably do this Sunday. I have to remind myself that I only get one official weigh in a week and that's Monday morning so hopefully that'll motivate me to eat clean.
I will look into the GLA. Right now I take fish oil so will have to look into possibly switching that.
The oil I got is Tarte 100% Marajuca oil. It apparently is better than the Josie Maran argan oil that is raved about so much. It has rave reviews on Sephora.com. It soaked into my face sooo quickly so that just goes to show how dry my skin is.
Work was sooo hectic and stressful today....I was gonna workout but think I'll relax for now and plan my workout for tomorrow morning. The good thing about today: I skipped pizza day in our dept!! Yay for me, maybe I DO have will power!
Have a wonderful weekend!! Maybe if you tell yourself you have to weight straight away Monday it will keep you motivated also.
Old 03-31-2013, 03:37 PM   #485
Major LCF Poster!

60 Healthier Drinks for Boozing | Greatist

Check out this link!! Lots of lower calorie/lower carb alcohol ideas. I never even thought of Bloody Marys!! I get so sick of vodka and diet cokes.

Anyway, my Easter was a bust, as was my Saturday night. I had pizza. At least I had a huge salad and 3 chicken wings. Then I snucks a few pieces of pizza (St. Louis style so that means thin crust and square pieces). I wish I could have left it at that since I allow myself a 'cheat' meal. But then Easter happened and I ate too many sweets. Currently I'm up 2 pounds and I know it's water retention from exercise (well, part of it at least - some is from the carbs/sweets also). I always retain gobs of water when I start exercise again. The bonus of the weekend is I worked out Saturday and then this morning got some quick cardio in via dog walking (doesn't sound like much but my pooch loves to practically sprint and where I live it is very hilly so we get a good workout from it). Tomorrow, I know it's not plan but I'm doing a good old fashioned GY day. Haven't done one in ages and will help with some of the stomach bloat from the sweets and water retention too. Normal weights and cardio planned as usual. It's finally getting nice here so may be another dog walk.

Either I"m finally getting my blood sugar to even out from the eating every 2-3 hours or the supplements are helping immensely, or a combo of the two. I feel much better. If this continues I might not go to the doctor since I'm feeling so much better now.

Hope you had a nice weekend with Friends!!

I wish Ms History would come check in here soooonn!!!
Old 04-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #486
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sounds like we almost had a carbon copy weekend and Iím starting the week with a beef day.

We had a great time. The deer come up right to their back porch for their snacks, lots of fun. We woke up to snow yesterday morning and were a little worried. But it rained and snowed off and on so nothing stuck to the road but the trees were beautiful. Then when we got home, HOLY MOLY the downpour we got there was incredible. The roads were still flooded on my way out this morning. But other than that the weather is wonderful. Should be in the low 70s and heading up from here.

I ate way worse then I should have this weekend but not in great volumes. We also went for a great walk at the lake on hilly terrain, plus our room was upstairs. So hopefully not too bad of damage. Iím not weighing today, doing a beef and cran water day and we see how the chips fall tomorrow. At this point Iím considering doing No S with a NK/low carb twist. Iíve got my power walking and lifting started and will tweak that as I go. I do better eating mostly low carb higher fat but Iím not interested in giving up fruits and veggies. I donít mind limiting fruit to a couple times a week and starchy carbs to ďsometimesĒ on S days. Iím loving the cran water for flavor plus the water weight reduction is terrific, so Iím keeping that as well. Iím also keeping the RK. So I guess Iím making up my own WOE taking things that seem to work from many plans and hopefully putting it together for a lifestyle. Weíll see how it works.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:40 PM   #487
Major LCF Poster!

My GY was semi-successful. I lasted all day until dinner then I had to have something salty instead. Then I pb protein balls for pre-bedtime snack. Today 100% on plan again but couldn't stomach yogurt today so I made eggs instead. I got in a good cardio session for once, now that my tolerance is getting a bit higher I feel as though I get more out of it. Yesterday I did my 3 sets of 15 reps. Maybe tomorrow I will finally bump up to 4 sets.
I sure wish the weight was melting off but I'm holding steady at the same darn weight. Gr.
Old 04-02-2013, 08:56 PM   #488
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

My beef day went "pretty" well. My salad dressed with lemon for dinner turned out to be salad dressed with Caesar dressing. Other than that not bad. I didn't weigh in because I was up at 4am, decided to wait until Friday. I've been keeping up my work outs, tomorrow I amp it up. Power walks have been going well. Wish my clothes felt a little looser, but I'm feeling stronger. I'm having trouble with the No S concept. Seconds on salad last night and then a Wendy's chocolate frosty at lunch and I don't even know why. I think I'll just bring plenty of good food tomorrow so I'm not persuaded to blow it food wise and just focus on the exercise.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:33 PM   #489
Major LCF Poster!

You should see the food i take to work. I think people think I'm nuts. But if I don't then I'll be tempted by the snack machine, the cafe downstairs, starbucks down the st, etc. And I do the same thing as you. After I eat something (or buy something even!) I'm always like, WHY did I do that?! lol.
Today was another good day. 15 min cardio (I've had to add hand weights to make it feel like I'm even getting anything out of it) and now I'm headed for my weight training. It's hard to tell if I think my clothes are feeling better or not. I definitely already feel muscles peeking through. It's just that layer of fat on top!! GRR! I did wake up in the middle of the night last night with gnawing hunger which is always a good sign for me that I'm losing. I'm already planning my cheat meal this weekend and it's going to be buttered popcorn soooooo excited!! Popcorn ususally never affects me negatively weight wise either.
I think after the next couple weeks I'm investing in a kettlebell and going to start incorporating kettlebell workouts during the week. If you've never done kettlebell you should give it a go, I think they are really fun.
Old 04-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #490
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Okay DH started HCG. I didn't. I was feeling real good in my skin. Then I weighed in this morning and I'm 1.8 above last Friday. So here I am still playing with the same 5# up & down, I figured what the heck. With him doing it, it will be a lot easier. I'm not stopping my work outs, power walks or RK. I'm thinking of forgoing the bread sticks and adding an egg in the morning. I had no intention of doing this, so I'm completely unprepared. Maybe this will actually prevent the load gain we'll see.
Old 04-04-2013, 03:31 PM   #491
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MsHistory
Stats: 163/148/125-130?
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: February 2011
I'm still here but it's like I've given up on life and have decided to eat 4000 calories per day!!! Ugh, just in time for bikini season, I'm disgusted with myself.

Tell me more about the ulta haul!!!

I've decided to go to grad school!! I'm looking at Occupational Therapy... Unfortunately I need about 21 credits of prereqs, and the program is super selective. (25% acceptance rate). And it's the only school in SA that offers the program... So I'm a little nervous!!

Are you doing the WOE/workout plan from your cousin?

@terri: your plan is going so well! I may try to do something like that... My biggest problem right now is simply too. Many. Calories!
MsHistory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:33 PM   #492
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MsHistory
Stats: 163/148/125-130?
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: February 2011
Also! What are the pb protein bars?!
MsHistory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 04:20 PM   #493
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsHistory View Post
I'm still here but it's like I've given up on life and have decided to eat 4000 calories per day!!! Ugh, just in time for bikini season, I'm disgusted with myself.

Tell me more about the ulta haul!!!

I've decided to go to grad school!! I'm looking at Occupational Therapy... Unfortunately I need about 21 credits of prereqs, and the program is super selective. (25% acceptance rate). And it's the only school in SA that offers the program... So I'm a little nervous!!

Are you doing the WOE/workout plan from your cousin?

@terri: your plan is going so well! I may try to do something like that... My biggest problem right now is simply too. Many. Calories!
Yeah well then the weekend happened So off in another food direction.

My go to if I just can't seem to stop piling food in my mouth is Egg and Meat Fast. Eat as much as you want, don't count anything and your appetite virtually disappears. I would do it more often but it gives me heartburn. I don't know why. No one else seems to have that problem. But I've always thought I was special
Old 04-04-2013, 05:00 PM   #494
Major LCF Poster!

@Jessi - I went through that phase about 4 weeks ago. I gained like 6 pounds in a matter of like 2 weeks. Yikes. AND, glad you stopped in I was about to FB you!!
At Ulta I got that Tarte Marjuca Oil, some Nyx stuff, then I stopped again last night, and bought a curling wand (OMG AWESOME WHERE HAS THAT BEEN ALL MY LIFE?!) and more Nyx. They have something called butter gloss = amazing. I'm obsessed with Nyx anyway. I think I got one single eyeshadow, the naturals palette (like Naked basics), gold eyeliner, a copper colored eyeshadow stick, and two glosses. Yikes.
The pb balls = a whole bunch of PB (probably a cup?) then 2-3 scoops of chocolate protein and 2-3 scoops dry oatmeal. You can add anything really ; shredded coconuts, choc chips, nuts, cranberries...etc etc. I don't have an exact recipe, just add stuff until I mix it up and I can get it creamy. Then I roll into balls. OMG they are so good like pb cookie dough!!
@Terri good luck on that hcg girl! I never load on hcg anyway cuz it always took me too long to lose that load weight, and I never noticed a difference in appetite anyway. I just can't stick with it at all anymore. I'm doing really well on the plan my cuz gave me, and I've been keeping up with the workouts. Tonight I think I"m skipping, I've got some things stressing me out and I just wanna lay on the couch. lol. I can't say I've really been losing much weight but it's hard to tell cuz I know I'm retaining water from the workouts. Clothes feel the same I think. I'm just spoiled by the instant results of hcg. :/
Oh and now GY is giving me some sort of blood sugar reaction. Like feeling low bloodsugar after I eat it. I hope that's just a one day occurrence cuz I eat the crap out of that stuff.

Last edited by RileyWorm; 04-04-2013 at 05:03 PM..
Old 04-05-2013, 10:08 AM   #495
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RileyWorm View Post
@Terri good luck on that hcg girl! I never load on hcg anyway cuz it always took me too long to lose that load weight, and I never noticed a difference in appetite anyway. I just can't stick with it at all anymore. I'm doing really well on the plan my cuz gave me, and I've been keeping up with the workouts. Tonight I think I"m skipping, I've got some things stressing me out and I just wanna lay on the couch. lol. I can't say I've really been losing much weight but it's hard to tell cuz I know I'm retaining water from the workouts. Clothes feel the same I think. I'm just spoiled by the instant results of hcg. :/
Oh and now GY is giving me some sort of blood sugar reaction. Like feeling low bloodsugar after I eat it. I hope that's just a one day occurrence cuz I eat the crap out of that stuff.
As you know I don't believe in loading either. It's just so easy to say "sure I'll have a cookie I'm technically loading anyway" I think I'll probably take a break tonight as well. Last night I started to get a bloody eye which happens sometimes just when I get my workouts in gear. I was able to head it off with moisture eye drops, but I donít want to take a chance and then have to take a month off. The website where I restocked my HCG supply had instructions and recipes that were fresh, a little clearer and tweaked just a little, so Iím trying to focus on this like itís a new thing.
Have a great weekend!!
Old 04-05-2013, 05:32 PM   #496
Major LCF Poster!

I finally think I'm actually losing. yayyy!! I was at 150 this morning, and I KNOW I have 2-3 pounds of water bloat from workouts cuz I'm super sore still from lunges. I have to say I'm finding this plan the easiest to stick to because it falls right in the middle of neither being too strict or too liberal with food choices. 100% on plan today and tomorrow I'm eating my popcorn (I CAN'T WAIT!) and then out for cocktails tomorrow night. I think I'm going to stick to bloody marys and try to limit to like 3 (we know that's not gonna happen. lol).
Old 04-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #497
Major LCF Poster!

I WAS losing. Then the weekend happened once again. I had my popcorn at the show, then a salad at applebee's, then waaay later I had a mchicken from mcdonalds. Then a night of boozing, then eggs, bacon, potatoes at 1 am. AAHHHHHH!!H!!!....Today since I"m a tad hungover I haven't been eating the best either, higher carb than I like but at least cleaner foods than yesterday but having cravings for junk and foods I don't keep in the house, like potato chips or nachos or tacos or something. I can't beat myself up over it though because all in all it wasn't really probably too bad of a day, with the excpetion of all those wasted calories/carbs on alcohol. Tonight we are grilling. I have my meal plan set out for the week so I feel good about that.

How's the hcg going?
Old 04-07-2013, 03:33 PM   #498
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wellllllllllllllllllllll it seems we're actually starting VLC tomorrow. And although I didn't "load" it was another weekend of "why did I eat/drink that?Ē Today I'm doing very low carb so I'm hoping the starting weight won't be too bad. I am however eating volume to counter act the drink. Oh well at least it was a good weekend. The good news is I'm completely recovered from my bloody eye so I'm going to resume lifting tonight. Last week we power walked 5 out of 5 days, hope to repeat that this week.
Old 04-08-2013, 05:42 PM   #499
Major LCF Poster!

Up 5 pounds OMG WHAT. THE. H.....
I had a big dinner last night though. I got a good workout in today. Hopefully those will be down by Wednesday. I did workout all weekend and I know i did not drink enough water yesterday. Oh well. I'm doing everything right for the most part so I guess I just need to be patient. No way will I hit my goal though.
Good luck tomorrow. I sure wish I could do hcg and do a strict round and be done with it - I could get this weight off in 3 weeks!! But I just can't stick with it anymore and I hate wasting my money on the drops.
Old 04-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #500
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

No way had you gained 5# of fat over the weekend. You know that. Just for reference I was up 1 Sunday and 2.5 yesterday (took Advil) Today Iím down 3.5. So drink, drink, drink. Also with all your workouts I honestly believe the gaining muscle thing has got to be playing a role. And how do you feel? Got to keep your eye on that.
Old 04-09-2013, 05:11 PM   #501
Major LCF Poster!

Wooooooo down 3 - what a relief. I knew it wasn't fat but water weight is still hard for me to lose sometimes I did not drink enough water on either Sat or Sun I know and I had a big dinner. I feel back on track today. I have to realize I"m only in week 3 of workouts, I keep expecting to see a magical transformation lol.
So how did vlcd1 go?

Oh and I found out some awesome news: I might be building a house soon! I'm so excited!
Old 04-10-2013, 09:01 AM   #502
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Amazing what water weight will do.

I'm starting off with a weird round. Sunday night I worked out, had sore knees and took Advil. Monday up 2.5 to start VLCD1, no surprise (I also ate like a piggy). Monday no work out. Tuesday down 3.5 . Tuesday night worked out, great on plan. Wednesday only down .40. It would be a lot easier to keep the motivation for exercise if I lost better the day after. Iíve also been real busy at work and itís been real windy so we havenít power walked the last two days. Back at it today!

So whatís this about building a house? Very exciting!!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:17 PM   #503
Major LCF Poster!

I always gain after workouts too. My new favorite thing is hula hooping. On my weight days I do that for my cardio, and on my cardio days I use it as a warm up. It breaks up the monotony of it all. That is crazy about all of your weight fluctuations! You seem to drop the water weight pretty quick though. I'm not always so lucky lol. I always felt that as my number of rounds grew, the less I lost whether I was rogue or not.

My dad (and my grandpa too) started investment accounts for me and now my dad says that I have enough money to build a house in one of them! Woot!! So I'm very lucky because otherwise I couldn't afford a house without it. So I have been super duper excited and all I've been doing it poring over house plans. lol. We live in a rental duplex and we hate it, its small, its cheaply built and our neighbor is a PITA. Plus we would love to have a fenced in yard for our animals. My cousin has his own construction business so hopefully he will be able to get to it when he's done with his current project. I am so so so so psyched.

Any plans for the weekend already? Of course we have my BF's sister's graduation/bday party so yet again another day of junk. Though I feel like my body is handling it a bit better than it used to - Ijust have to remember to DRINK WATER. lol. I think I'm going to make strawberry spinach salad which I have been craving lately.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #504
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

It took me a bit to figure out PITA. I have a few of those too. Not sure itís entirely possible to avoid them.

That is so exciting about the house!! So what kind of house do you think you want at first blush? Townie or Country? What style?

No plans for the weekend yet. Our favorite plans are no plans. If weíre home weíll likely finish DHís mailers for his business and Iíll probably stick some tomatoes in the ground. My dad called today to torture me by telling me he planted some today. Likely at least one day weíll jump in the car and head for the hills. Road trips are our hobby.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:38 PM   #505
Major LCF Poster!

Subdivision outside of town, so inbetween town and country I guess. It depends on the lot size I get but I have a list of things that are must-haves and my favorite plan right now is like a split ranch/french country. Things that are musthaves for me is an entry foyer instead of walking straight into the house, a kitchen that is open to the living area and not a galley kitchen, and entry from the garage has to go through a mudroom/laundry room. I also like the other bedrooms to be on the opposite side of the master. I am getting anxious to get this going now, I just cannot wait to get out of this duplex now. lol. I might have a while to wait yet!!

The only thing about my neighbor is that we share a wall so she complains about absolutely everything. At least if we have our own house we won't have landlord who calls us to tell us that she is complaining about us. She is getting better but she used to be really awful. She is very vindictive and would randomly call the cops on us when we were either sleeping or not even home. They finally stopped coming when she would call I think. She would come over and complain about noise that was the neighbor kids bumping music in their cars. So I can't wait until we get a one unit without an immediate neighbor.

Off to hula hoop and jog. How's the hcg going? Man I wish I could do a normal diet and lose at hcg pace, wouldn't that be nice! I am finally noticing some changes but not on the scale. gr.

Have a nice weekend, I love weekends like that. I hate having tons of plans too so those are the best kind of weekends for me too.
Old 04-11-2013, 08:17 PM   #506
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sooooooo tired tonight. I did my power walk but not going to make the workout. I wonder if this is my body converting to burning fat (my fat) like when you switch to low carb. I just took some salt. It could be my imagination, but I think I feel better.

Your home plans sound great. I can't wait to hear how it evolves.

Have a great weekend!!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #507
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I took a bit of a break. I stayed on pellets but raised my calories up to 900 Friday (including a couple vodka/diet soda cocktails). Saturday and Sunday I didnít even count. I ate out every day Friday-Sunday, tried to watch it but was not HCG compliant in the least. I also had a couple cocktails Saturday night. From Fri to today I'm down .90 and I feel so much better. I don't know if the RK is making the difference or what, but I've got to wonder. Today I'm back to 500ish. Hoping the weekend scramble might shake things up to give my some week one style losses this week.

How was your weekend?
Old 04-15-2013, 04:59 PM   #508
Major LCF Poster!

Eh it was okay. We ate out on Friday, it was an ok meal, higher in cals than I usually allow but then I didn't eat may pre-bedtime snack. Saturday = meh = I had ice cream cake (OK NOT SOME--THREE PIECES!!) haha! Otherwise, an okay day. Sunday, back to 100% clean eating. Got a workout in on Sunday, and it was a good one 40 minutes cardio, weights, AND abs. I'm sore today. I didn't weigh this morning. The scale just is not moving for me, though I definitely am feeling big changes in my figure so I'm just going to keep on keeping on. And now today I'm super gassy and bloated so I'm not working out tonight (sorry TMI!)
New favorite protein snack: chocolate protein powder, chocolate carnation instant breakfast (SF, I've been using to supplement my diet and ways to get in calories when I'm not really hungry), peanut butter, oats, and half water/half milk and ice. OMG just like a chocolate peanut butter shake. I've got another recipe for protein pumpkin cinnamon rolls I can't wait to try out. And I've got ideas for a strawberry shake too.
Sounds like your off plan eating worked in your favor anyhow!! I still have to pick up some RK!!! I keep putting it off cuz something else more important always comes up when I'm at the store!
Old 04-15-2013, 09:46 PM   #509
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm in a funky frame of mind. I got real hungry mid morning and solved it with some brazil nuts. I started quickly to question my resolve to continue. The brazil nuts worked. Even with those extra calories I'm only at 650. Now I'm making deals with myself over my weigh in. Up - move to FF - I won't be hungry and still on my round, but I definitely won't be able to go back to VLC after that and I'm only 1 week in. Down 1# or more and stick with it, hopefully for another week at least so I can finish with FF. Down less than a # Because of my goofy deal I'm not exercising tonight and I'm not happy about that. Hopefully tomorrow I wake up with more clarity.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:16 AM   #510
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Down .9, close enough, sticking for now.