Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2012, 09:51 AM   #271
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: MsHistory
Stats: 163/148/125-130?
WOE: Hhcg
Start Date: February 2011
Don't get me wrong, my legs aren't great ... Especially since when I was pregnant I got stetch marks on my inner thighs. (Gross! Why don't they tell you about this stuff?!)

The CST 360 that he got was from Comp. Nut. (Am I allowed to type out the name?) and apparently you can't order online; you have to go in to the store. And there's no prices listed... Which fat burners have you tried? Did you diet/exercise when you took it? Way back in the day (like 9 years ago) I took Hydroxy cut and that stuff was MISERABLE. Way too much caffeine.

I haven't talked to the bf really at all... he def doesn't feel the same. He thinks I need to get over whatever the F it is that I'm upset about and stop being mad all the time. And I can really see his point, but I just can't figure out how to get over it, especially when he keeps doing things that upset me, and doesn't seem to care. I do want to work it out, but we're not really even talking anymore and I just don't know how. I have a massive feeling of regret today for ever giving up my job, my house, and my life. Trying to figure out a way to direct all the energy I'm spending on feeling bad into something positive...

Nice job on the huge drop! Hopefully it's not ALL dehydration! Bar hopping in St. Louis, I am SO SO jealous! That sounds like so much fun! Def worth a few pounds!
MsHistory is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #272
Major LCF Poster!

Gallery: RileyWorm
I don't know if we have any of those stores here - I also thought it was strange there were no prices listed but I found a blog or a forum or something where someone mentioned the price. I also took Hydroxycut in HS! Haha! It made me crazy too! Sooo shakey. I didn't diet or exercise with it so it did nothing. My cousin takes fat burners, I know lots of bodybuilders do. I don't take any now and my only experience was with the Hydroxycut. My cuz says you need to get fat burners with a certain ingredient, 3-something? Not sure.

Oh I am just so upset for you! What was the turning point for the change of heart? I re-read through my journal just now and you were so happy to be moving just a few weeks ago. It's crazy how things can turn on a dime. And also, men are stupid. Just sayin.

We did have SO MUCH fun last night, it took me back to my early 20's when me and my girlfriends would get all gussied up and go dancing. Of course I was with my little brother and 2 of his friends, and my BF didn't go, but it was still fun. But also desperately miss all my friends. My bestie moved out of state like 5 years ago and I miss her every day. Anyways, I got all drunk and kept asking them if I looked like a desperate 30 year old. Haha! You can't take me anywhere, really.

Today's excitement is: of course it involves FOOD - we are going to this BBQ place that is here - apparently the guy who has the restaurants is apparently on Grill Masters and has world famous BBQ? Dunno. I just looked at the website and I guess its true! 17 Street BBQ. OMG looking at the menu and my mouth is watering. I am so hungover I could eat anything.

I hope you have a nice weekend! I don't like hearing that you are feeling so glum but I hope that you find something that will cheer you up. HUGS!!

WOE: General Low Carb
Goal: 20 lbs to lose
9/14 - 5 lbs down, 15 to go.

Last edited by RileyWorm; 07-21-2012 at 11:15 AM..
RileyWorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:42 AM   #273
Senior LCF Member

GAH! Why did it take me this long to think that all the craziness might be being caused by the hcg?! I'm going to stop taking it and pray things go back to normal... Super bummed though, since I was losing really well. If I change my mind, PLEASE remind me that it makes me insane, and try to give me some sort of computerized beach slap : ) Being skinny cannot possibly be worth this... PLEASE let this help!

Now I really want the 360 to work... and I'm REALLY hoping you're way off on the $200 price tag, even though I bet you're right. Yikes, that's steep.

I totally feel you on missing friends... since moving I have never felt so lonely. Did your bestie move somewhere close enough where you can visit her? Last weekend I considered jumping into a car aND driving to Spokane to go see one of my besties who always gives great advice. (Usually over drinks, which makes it even better!) I still feel like I may need that, but will have to see if I can fit it in... Isn't it WEIRD when you somehow transition from being the idiotic drunk 20-something girl to feeling like you're older than everyone else? And when you look at the NEW idiotic 20-something girl, you wonder how you were EVER drunk enough to think you looked cool? haha

BBQ sounds awesome, let me know how it goes! Drink a bloody mary with lunch, it always helps the hangover!
Old 07-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #274
Major LCF Poster!

Oh no! That sucks about the hcg. I was always cranky on it too but always assumed it was because I always wanted to eat. lol. Hopefully it helps with your moods now. After re-reading through my journal I realized that I always ran back to hcg even after just a few pound gain. And I think as a result I haven't really lost a thing and have been yo yoing within the same 8-10 pound range for 6 months! Well, we just have to prove to ourselves that we can do it!!
My friend lives in Texas now, so a little too far to drive. I think maybe an 18 hour drive? she did live in Colorado, then Washington. She is married and has a baby so our lives are definitely going off in different directions but she was really the only friend I had who I could trust with everything. Now I have one friend to confide work/school issues, one friend to confide BF issues, know what I mean? Maybe some time with your friend is what you need to get you back to feeling right.
Old 07-22-2012, 06:37 PM   #275
Senior LCF Member

(Siiiiiiiiiigh)....... it was the hcg. Darnit. I feel so much better today, but worried now that I know I can't run back to hcg anymore. I'm hopefully getting the 360 (used in conjunction with Mega Shred, I just learned) on Wednesday, so I'm crossing my fingers that it can be my new miracle, haha On the positive side, I'm so glad to be out of that fog of depression, that was awful. Especially because I have always been so happy about everything all the time... yikes. I'm almost scared to go back and read through your journal!

Well it sounds like all the cool kids are moving to Tejas, haha I TOTALLY know what you mean about the bestie vs. friends for different situations. The best part about besties is that when you finally get back together, nothing ever REALLY changes... which is very comforting.

Ok, most importantly, how was the BBQ?!
Old 07-22-2012, 06:40 PM   #276
Senior LCF Member

Oh, and BTW I do NOT understand how the Mega Shred works, so if you can figure it out, let me know... it's a carb replacement? What?

The guy who told me about this works out quite a bit (I think?)... I wonder if I have to work out for this to be effective? (And stop eating chocolate? haha)
Old 07-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #277
Major LCF Poster!

How much did it end up costing? I am intrigued. I will look into it more and let you know - not sure about the MegaShred but sounds like something you would take when you work out? Dunno. When I looked a the 360 on the website it showed 3 supplements - is the MegaShred a part of that or another addition?
Bummer about the hcg but totally get it. I used to be SOOOO crabby. I think it was because of the calorie restriction. I couldn't do JUDDD either, besides the fact I gained about 7 pounds on it or so. Didn't lose a thing. Good luck to you! I know that we both can do it!!!!
The BBQ was sooo goood! I actually ended up not going, I started to feel so bad yesterday afternoon, I didn't think I could make the drive (about 1hr). So my BF still went out on the double date we planned, haha, and brought me home some takeout.
NOW, the worst part of my week is getting through the county fair here - already have eaten ice cream and taco salad. Shoot. DEFN staying off the scale. Tomorrow will be sketchy too, because I am working at the fair again and my meal choices consist of fried carby goodness for the most part.
Old 07-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #278
Major LCF Poster!

UGH weighed in at 144 this morning - no surprise there. And didn't eat the best today either; worked at the fair, helping during judging of baked goods and whatever is left we get to eat = disaster for me. Someone made home made turtles. Eating as clean as possible all week and staying off the scale. I know I was so super dehydrated on Saturday my body is just holding on to any and all water it can. Workout later, after a nap. I'm thinking maybe an egg day tomorrow?
Old 07-24-2012, 03:42 AM   #279
Major LCF Poster!

142 . something. Strange considering the crap I had to eat yesterday. Today: eggs for the most part.
Old 07-24-2012, 08:07 AM   #280
Senior LCF Member

Buying it tomorrow, so I'll let you know how much it is and whether it works... fingers crossed! : ) And I think you CAN get all 3 parts of the 360, but I'm only getting the 1, plus adding mega shred.

I didn't realize you had tried JUDDD! I was skeptical because I KNOW that when I did an up day, it would be chocolate and cookies until I was SICK, and how is ONE day of low cal going to combat that? I'm wondering if I do LC JUDDD if I could continue to lose weight?

Yay for 142! It's probably because the 144 was just the 2-day-after drinking punishment, haha : ) And we are going to the fair tomorrow, ugggh. The food is SOOOO amazing, I feel bad that you have to work there! Taco salad doesn't sound so bad, though. (Ranch doesn't count in my world...)

Will you post your menu for your egg day? I should do something too, because I'm at 150.8 and it would be a great feeling to at least finally get back into the 140's, something I haven't seen since that carb-laden trip to Ecuador in April, grr! Maybe a fat fast?
Old 07-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #281
Major LCF Poster!

For my egg days I eat as many eggs as I feel I need, cooked any style. I allow butter, mayo, cheese, etc. For breakfast I will usually make a 3 egg omelette, cook in butter with cheese; lunch will either be egg salad (with mayo), boiled eggs, or devilled eggs (mayo, again); and dinner I usually make fried eggs in butter and I 'might' allow myself some bacon, like 2 pieces. So not quite an 'egg' day but it works for me. It's kindof in between a protein day and a fat fast. I think I do better when I mix up the egg days, yogurt days, and fat fasts because I get so worn out on one food....Today at lunch I am having GY because my dog rolled in poo and had to give her a bath so didn't have time to scramble some eggs! :/ lol. Eggs for dinner though.

When I did JUDDD - it was awful. I tried to keep it low carb but on up days I would still allow myself some treats like cereal (which OMG I miss so much) or a candy bar. I just let my up days get out of control. Whenever I eat LC it's hard to get your cals up as high as you need, I think - and on down days I was just a wreck. So hungry, so fatigued...I thought it would be the best diet to try during Halloween-New Year's - yeah not so much. In addition to the 5 pounds I gained over summer and never lost and the 7-10 I gained after JUDDD - that's when I started HCG after New Year's this year.

Have fun at the fair! I say go ahead and enjoy yourself! Of course that lassez faire attitude probably is what got me where I am today. Luckily ours this year is selling meat kabobs so if I go again this week I have a LC option. I can't wait to hear more about the 360 stuff too!!!!
Old 07-24-2012, 05:19 PM   #282
Senior LCF Member

Aww that stinks about the JUDDD thing... I was so excited about the prospect of losing weight while eating chocolate that I forgot how miserable the down days would be... shoot. And for some reason I NEVER have trouble getting LC cals up, probably because butter, mayo, and cheese have SO many, haha I am always so impressed by your ability to eat so few calories!

I laughed so hard about the dog in poo, hahahaha. Makes me really glad my little man is 8, hahahaha GY is delish and fits in with the egg day... do you still make yours with berries, splenda, and CO?

Ok, def going to indulge a bit at the fair... and we're camping Thursday so I'll probably plan to copy your egg day on Friday. Until then, bring on the fried crap! <3
Old 07-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #283
Major LCF Poster!

oh don't be jealous! i don't write down every single thing i eat on here! i definiately eat high calorie foods! like yesterday i had a mcdonald's chocolate dipped cone. hehe! which is also why i am stuck in the 140's now. booo.
its just on juddd it is super important to hit your high calories for the day and it is actually harder than it sounds! and the low calorie days just SUCKED i mean it SUCKED. those girls on those threads rocked it and they sure had me fooled! lol! i couldn't do it.
you could give it a go if you think you can control eating stuff like that every once in a while. that is the trick. but me, give me an inch and i'll take a mile - "oh, i made this pie and i will eat the whole thing today because it's an UPPP daayy!! " haha! but lots of the girls over there love it and have good luck with it - you could always try it!

i eat my GY with berries and splenda. i buy cabot brand 10% - super tangy but OH SO GOOD. no CO. i haven't used CO in a few months because i made cocoa crack a few months ago and over ate it - don't ever do that i thought i was going to die. major tummy issues.

have so much fun at the fair! jealous! it sounds like fun! are you with family, son, BF...? yours is probably a lot bigger and better than ours - is it your state fair? i was just at our county fair. but still lots of yummy stuff - omg funnel cakes and corn dogs!! YUM!

OH, and after work my dog ate a dead animal too. so then she got the mouth washing treatment. lol. i am dogsitting for my neighbor's beagle and he is just so good and here's my heathen coming to the door with poo and dead animal on her. god.
Old 07-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #284
Major LCF Poster!

today: i weighed. WHY? UP to 143.something. But releasing lots of water today so who knows. Gotta get back to NOT weighing.
Today:
Not so good. I had eggs with turkey sausage; then POPCORN at work, and a little piece of pecan bar (BOO!!) Lunch: Steakums with mushrooms and onions. Dinner: who knows? Maybe just a protein shake. I'm going to try the burpee/squat thing I saw on PInterest tonight.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #285
Major LCF Poster!

Down to 142.something. I ate pure HWC last night for dinner - I whipped it up real good and folded in some chocolate protein powder. It was really good! I think I need to up my fat. So far today I've had coffee with cream (probably 200 calories worth or more). I'm home today so not sure what I'm all going to have -as fatty as I can get all day and I have pulled pork in the crockpot for dinner.
Old 07-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #286
Senior LCF Member

We are headed camping, but just wanted to let you know I got the supplements today, and they were expensive as hell! $180 for both (I ended up getting Tone instead of MegaShred.) Idk if it's because it's amped up my metabolism, or because I'm HO as heck from last night, but I am sweating like a pig today! (Gross, sorry... haha!)
Old 07-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #287
Major LCF Poster!

Yikes! BUT, you have a 60 day supply of 2 supplements, so each is only $45 for a month's worth. That's totally worth it, especially if it works. I will make sure you tell me how it's working, I may consider it! Right now I'm thinking about ordering some stuff from my cuz who sells the It Works stuff.
Have fun camping!

Dinner was zuchinni, drizzled in butter and garlic and topped with cheese, and some pulled pork. I also had a protein shake, with some HWC mixed in. Gonna go workout now, and relax, my summer semester is over! I pumped out a 10 page research paper today AND took my final exam.
Old 07-27-2012, 10:13 AM   #288
Major LCF Poster!

Down to 141.something. YES! Getting there. The fat is helping I think. Today I've had a protein shake (made with 1 scoop chocolate, about 14-15 oz water, about 2-1 oz HWC, and two packets of instant coffee = YUMMY ICED MOCHA!); eggs in butter with turkey sausage; lunch is some pulled pork with broccoli/cheese/butter.
Scared for the weekend. It's the fair still so that could potentially mean beer, corndogs, funnel cakes and cheese burgers. :/
Old 07-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #289
Senior LCF Member

Oh my gosh, 10 page paper AND final exam? You're a professional student, dang! Nice work, and it's got to feel good that you have a few weeks break now, right?! How much longer do you have?

I'll let you know about the supplements work... between dehydration and SOOOO much salt that I have sausage fingers, the scale was NOT very nice this morning. Hopefully I will get back to losing again soon... I'm going to try your egg day today, although the little guy wants to go to the fair again, ugh. Question though, why do you use turkey bacon? Doesn't it have way less fat?

I just realized I didn't tell you this! BF and I (we still exist, haha!) are flying to Texas on Friday to house hunt, and things with the court date really did end up for the best. (So far, but we'll see...) And he's actually coming to Wyoming on Monday to go with me to a concert of my favorite band OF ALL TIME. So things are much better... and we get to spend some time together soon, and things are falling into place for the move. After all the complaining I did the last couple weeks, I thought I should update you!

I am dying to get to goal so I can try those wraps! I'm thinking if I make it within 10 pounds (that will be pre-baby HS weight) that I will get them. I remember you did 1 stomach and 1 thigh/butt wrap, right? How long did the results last? Did you ever post before/after pics?

When you break it down to $45/month, it doesn't seem so bad. And if they work I will be SO happy! Best part so far: no crackhead symptoms! I started with half the rec. dose of the 360, but I'm upping it today because I've handled it fine. I will def keep you updated!
Old 07-28-2012, 10:02 AM   #290
Major LCF Poster!

Sorry for the confusion - I buy regular bacon. I only buy turkey sausage links because I like them better for some reason. But I cook them in grease usually so that makes up for it!
YIPPEEE for the house hunting and the court date and everything else!! I knew it would work out! What a great feeling that probably is. So jealous of your trip!

The thing with the wraps is: I only did one, then waited like a month, and did another. (on my stomach) A full application is 4 wraps, probably best done each one every 3 days. SO I think if I did it the proper way, it would have been more noticeable results. When you order the wraps they come with 4...I did notice awesome results with lower belly bloat, though. Each time I did it I was super bloated and it helped so much. And my legs improved some after two wraps. I definitely noticed a difference. I just wish I had kept up with it and went ahead and ordered the 4 pack. Now, with my crazy water weight bloat now, its hard to tell if the results stuck and the water weight messed it up or what. I have noticed that as I'm slowly losing the water weight my legs still look smoother (however could just be from workouts?) I will PM you my cousin's Facebook page, she has tons of before and afters, of herself also. She is a super fit person but has problems with lower belly bulge from 3 kiddos. It has made a huge difference on her. When I finally get my order in, I am probably just going to order the one set of wraps and do maintenance with the gel. (My cuz says she uses it on her boobs, lol!) I never posted the before and afters because the first ones that were taken sucked, it was from different angles and distances, and in the first photo my sweatpants are way down low and in the second they are higher and you can't even hardly see my stomach! Duh! I didn't take pics of my legs because it was hard for me to do myself. And defn not asking the BF to do it for me, he already thinks I'm nuts. haha. WHEN (eventually..) I get my set of 4 wraps I will definitely take pics and make sure they are in the same location, distance, etc.
I just finally heard a commercial for the CTS stuff last night; and we do have those stores here, never knew! LOL! I think I'm going to try the fat burners from the It Works first cuz its waaaayyy cheaper and after the trip when I have some extra money may look into it more.

I should probably update my diet/weight info today also lol. Back up a smidge into the 142's. Of course due to Jeremiah Weed's Roadhouse Tea (OMG IT SHOULD BE OUTLAWED) and then a grilled cheese at midnight. Gr. Oh well the damage could be way worse. Back on course today, until we go to the fair later (maybe?). The good news though; I am finally started to see some serious improvements from my workouts so even if the scale isn't dropping, the water is dissipating a bit. So maybe I am just buildling more muscle. Who knows.

Last edited by RileyWorm; 07-28-2012 at 10:16 AM..
Old 07-28-2012, 05:16 PM   #291
Major LCF Poster!

Have to update: just got done reading Portia di Rossi's novel Unbearable Lightness - holy cow what a great read. It's about her eating disorders. Very interesting, I couldn't put it down!
On our way to a mexican restaurant. Not going to stress and just eat what I want (within reason of course).
Old 07-29-2012, 06:48 AM   #292
Major LCF Poster!

sts today - couldn't believe it after all the pigging out I did at Tequilas last night. I had chips and cheese sauce, shrimp,steak,and chicken fajitas (I used 2 wraps), plus I ate some of the beans and the rice! THEN we went thru DQ and I got a dip cone! SO finally I am able to maintain like I did a month or so ago, which is a relief - it was starting to feel like if I ate even the slightest thing that wasn't LC I would gain! NOW, this week won't be spent undoing the damage of the weekend!
Going to Costco today and we finally got some rain here.
Old 07-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #293
Senior LCF Member

WHY DOES SHE PUT IT ON HER BOOBS?!? I'm excited to see how the wraps/gel work out for you! I'm jealous that you're close enough to goal to do it; I really need to buckle down, ugh. I am saying this after just eating pizza and mini-donuts at the fair, so really... I'm a mess, haha. My son wanted to hang out with his friend and their family at the fair, SO SAD for me! Oh my gosh, I hate that he is outgrowing me already, I thought I had until he was a teenager to prepare for this!

I didn't realize there were commercials for the 360! I youtubed it... not super informative, but I checked out the CN facebook page and it seemed like there were lots of good results. I ended up only taking 1 360 again today because I took the first one on an empty stomach and have felt cracked out/awful all day. Ugh, I'm hoping it gets better.

They make sugar-free Jeremiah Weed! I like it with water... but Captain is def my favorite. And I had a midnight (ok, 1:30am) cheeseburger, so it's like we're both sabotaging ourselves in the EXACT same ways, haha!

SUUUPER exciting about seeing workout results! Oh my gosh, how awesome that you've stuck with it this long, yay!

I'm so glad for the book rec because I've been meaning to ask you! Ever since the Hunger Games, I have totally struck out on books. I tried to start Atlas Shrugged (SO SLOW), I read a completely insane criminal book (later found out it was never even published because it's so vile; weird recommendation) and then The Five People You Meet in Heaven (Meh, nothing spectacular, but I have like 5% left to read). Anyways, I've been in a major book rut, so I will give Portia's book a shot. Any other awesome suggestions? I need to read the 50 Shades series too...
Old 07-29-2012, 12:16 PM   #294
Senior LCF Member

HOORAY for indulging without gaining! I am working on the SAME 6 pounds AGAIN... sheesh. When will I learn, haha
Old 07-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #295
Major LCF Poster!

LOL I am laughing so hard right now. I guess she's putting on her boobs for stretch marks and overall tightening/lifting. LMAO. I guess it does sound weird I should have explained. I will see about getting her photos accessible somehow; I KNOW!!! I will pin them on Pinterest.

I wish I was closer to goal, but somehow I found myself 12 pounds away instead of 6, and even then I don't know if 130 is really where I want to be. My perspective changes every time I hit a goal; but this one is going to be hard to reach, and plus 130 when you're fit is different than 130 skinny fat. So we'll see. I'm really just wanting the wraps for cellulite - UGH! the bane of my existence.

I have no idea why I wasn't higher this morning but I hurried and jumped off and didn't dare weigh myself again. Today I've been LC all day, but bought a deep dish pizza at Costco and caesar salad too; I am going to indulge again but back to the basics tomorrow. I don't understand why sometimes my weight jumps and other times it STS?

Book recs; gosh I will have to look and see; after Fifty Shades I've been stuck because I really want to go back and re-read them all! They are the total opposite of what I usually read but I still enjoyed them. Let me know what you think if read them! They defn aren't for everybody lol!

Don't know if you are a fan of Amy Tan but her books are all really good; The Joy Luck Club and the Kitchen God's Wife; those are ones I like to re-read a lot. If you liked Memoirs of a Geisha (if you've read it, if not you should!) you'd like those. Easy reads. I just read another one by her called the Bonesetter's Daughter, I liked that one too.
I haven't really read anything good in a while; but Portia's book was really good.
Water for Elephants was good; I started Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter, which was 'ok' but it was weird; it switched from first to third person? So strange. So I quit that 50 pages in. Also have heard lots of good things about Gone Girl. Not sure of the author; that's next on my list. The Janet Evanovich series are some of my faves also. They are easy reads also, and pretty funny.
Too bad you don't live close because I have over 1400 e-books that we could put on your Kindle!!! Lots of bestsellers and series!

I've finally come to the decision that summer is just too darn hard to lose weight; too much alcohol and too much bbq. And fairs. I didn't know about the Jeremiah Weed, OMG that's awesome! I just bought 2x4's at the gas station already mixed.

Ok off to pin some It Works stuff from Kel's page. Keep an eye out.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:33 PM   #296
Senior LCF Member

Ok, I guess that makes sense, haha... I was a bit confused! So I take it that it also helps with stretch marks? I looked at it online a little more, and I see that the wraps on the main site are on back order now; I can see why your cousin has trouble keeping them in stock! Somebody else I know had mentioned that in order to get the "loyal" price you have to order something every month for like 4 months; is that right? That could get spendy bat full price, but if it works...

If i were you, I would focus on the fact that you have ever reached a goal! Haha I went from goal+19 to goal+30, ugh. You should start posting your workout activity/time along with your menus each day!

I haven't read ANY of the books you just listed, so I will def get started on them! 1400 online books is AWESOME, and I am so so jealous! DEF too bad about the long distance... but how do you do it anyway? I have tried to figure out how to share books but have NO clue... Most of my books (and the person I would share with) are bought off of Amazon, but that would be awesome if we could swap! Even more awesome if we could find a way to swap from several states away so I could steal all yours too!

Ugh, I just realized I'm a big fat liar! It's not the Jeremiah that is SF, it's Firefly! AND I realized you're talking about the JW malt bev, not the vodka. So scratch my last tidbit, I'm a dumdum! Talking about it is making me really thirsty...

I feel way better today on the 360, so I think the key was to take it with food. I'm going to try to force myself to eat breakfast tomorrow so I can take the 2 doses I'm supposed to... hopefully that will speed up the scale because we both know that a lack of instantaneous results pisses me off, haha! I have been wanting chocolate chocolate chocolate and maybe some cake ALL dang day, ugh.
Old 07-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #297
Major LCF Poster!

I think the major marketing point of the products is it helps the appearance of stretch marks, cellulite, and varicose veins, along with losing inches. Which is cool because I had varicose vein surgery in November, and unfortunately the veins on the backs of my legs which were 'supposed to maybe' improve after surgery got worse (not the ones I got removed, they look great). I plan on trying the gel on those. I think it really increases circulation maybe? The gel is like cool/hot at the same time, and smells like Vicks. It's weird.

God I know it sucks. Everytime I get so close to goal I **Eff it up and end up moving the other direction. Plus it doesn't help that I keep LOWERING my goal everytime I reach it. I will start keeping track of workouts too; if you want, it can help keep us both on track. I need it. Especially after classes start up again I will get so lazy and/or flustered and scatterbrained.

God I know the feeling about the cake. And the chocolate. I bought dark chocolate salted caramels at Target today; big mistake. I put them in the freezer but may have to move them to the garage freezer. I pinned a recipe today for blackbean brownies; they sound pretty good, may satisfy a cake craving. I've had black bean brownies before made with black beans and cake mix and you couldn't tell. Hopefully these are just as good.

Had the deep dish pizza, which was too bad. I only had one piece and the crust was so thin I can't see it mattering tooooo much. I had caesar salad too, then some chocolate milk. Whoops. And why can't I reach goal again...???

Ok as far as the books go I have way to get them to you, if you want; I will PM you. There was so many I forgot I had that I can't wait to read; if you need more recs let me know!

HCG certainly has us spoiled doesn't it?! I want to lose 15 pounds and I want to lose it NOW! lol!!
Old 07-30-2012, 07:25 AM   #298
Senior LCF Member

Moving the right direction with the 360, although painfully slowly... (1.5 lbs so far). Still way out of sight of goal.

SHINEDOWN CONCERT TONIGHT -- heck to the yes!

After hours of researching Kindle tech crap last night, I got a different USB chord and viola. What a pain in my ace, haha. But I'm super excited to get some new stuff on it now!
Old 07-30-2012, 10:24 AM   #299
Major LCF Poster!

Have you been eating LC with it? Exercising at all? 1.5 is GREAT! I just got an email from the place I order HCG from saying that the FDA is doing the final crack down. What a bunch of BS. I don't want to stock pile it so I guess I have to get this down on my own. I still think I'm going to try the It Wraps thermofit first then the 360.
I'll update diet and exercise later; I didn't weigh this morning. I'm trying to get the will power to only weigh once a week.
Old 07-30-2012, 05:43 PM   #300
Major LCF Poster!

GAH don't know what's up with me today but feeling SO BLAH, didn't work out, and ate some pretzel chocolate things, plus some Jif hazlenut spread, some peanut butter,....I think that's it. My breakfast today got me off on the wrong foot today; some sort of veggie souffle thing my mom bought at Costco = yuck! I thought it was like a veggie quiche with eggs or something; not sure what it was but I was starving all morning. So pissed at myself. HOPEFULLY back on track tomorrow.