Old 03-03-2012, 07:53 AM   #241
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
YAY FOR YOUR SON!!! How sweet is that??

Shari, just one step at a time!! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend!
Thanks Deb, you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceecee08 View Post
CONGRATS to your son!!!! And AAAWWW about his little crush. They are so cute at that age.

Have a great day Shari!!
haha..yeah, it's funny watching him w/o him knowing it. He's growing up..nothing I can do about it. Hope you had a good one yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
WooooHooo for you son! to you and getting things settled and relaxing in your woe.
Thanks Magie

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
congratulations to your son for winning the championship game!

Thanks Meek
shari is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 03-03-2012, 07:57 AM   #242

My head is back into the game. Today is a DD..but I will go up to 700cals until my body is used to eating low cal again. I'm amazed at how forgiving JUDDD is. After eating crazy off and on for about a week, I'm up but not nearly as much as I would've been eating low carb... I'm eating mostly protein today, I've had enough sugar
Old 03-03-2012, 12:22 PM   #243

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
GO Shari!!! Yes indeed it is forgiving!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 06:03 AM   #244

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hi Shari. Have a good day .
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 04:21 AM   #245

Good morning ladies, quick post..I'm running late. I had a great weekend, thanks Deb and Meek.

Today is a DD, waffles w/ sf syrup and ground turkey with mushrooms for lunch/dinner. If needed, hot dogs are on the menu as well. This will total under 600 cals.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:24 AM   #246

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning ladies, quick post..I'm running late. I had a great weekend, thanks Deb and Meek.

Today is a DD, waffles w/ sf syrup and ground turkey with mushrooms for lunch/dinner. If needed, hot dogs are on the menu as well. This will total under 600 cals.
I have not tried these waffles you guys all talk about... must be good huh?.. Have a great DD!!
Old 03-05-2012, 06:30 AM   #247

Hi Shari. Glad to hear you had a good weekend. Your menu for today sounds yummy. Enjoy!
Old 03-05-2012, 07:15 AM   #248
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Shari!!! Missed you guys!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #249

Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Hey Shari!! Hope your DD went well!! Keep it up chica!!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #250

Hey ladies, my mind is wonky now..can't seem to do a DD now to save my life. I think I feel burned out from dieting..although it should be a lifestyle, I just don't feel that way. I don't know what to do or how to motivate myself again, especially in the evenings. It seems I could give a rat's booty about keeping with DDs in the evening... I hate posting the same thing over and over but it is what it is....I just try each day and hope it sticks at some point...

I fluctuate between just going back to low carb to get under some control with eating but I enjoy eating what I want too which is the beauty of JUDDD, I feel spoiled now. If only I can get back into the groove of keeping with DDs, I can do that... I know I don't need to gain another pound so I'm keeping carbs lower today.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:21 AM   #251
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Morning Shari!!!!

Hope you get back in the swing of things!!!!! I'm late, but congrats for your son's win!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 05:18 AM   #252

I know EXACTLY how you feel Shari!! I had to just stop counting cals. I don't give a hoot how many cals are in anything anymore... I have begun to just eat less though. It is not easy. I naturally love Low Carb, so that helps.

You know yourself so well, so don't beat yourself up.
Old 03-06-2012, 05:45 AM   #253
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning Shari,

I think I could have written that post myself. Like you and Debbie, I feel burnt out. I wake up on down days and feel bummed? I found foods I like to eat on down days but I just don't want to follow through. I haven't stopped tho. Only because I owe it to myself to be happy. I was not happy when I was heavy. I am happy now.

All that said, today is a down day for me and normally I IF on down days. I have no desire to do a low day today. I think like Deb, I will keep the cals low but not go all day without eating. I think my problem is missing my oatmeal! GO FIGURE!

Hang in there little lady. You'll get that desire back
Old 03-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #254

Hiya Shari!

You can do it girl. Cheering you on all the way!!
Old 03-06-2012, 10:01 AM   #255

Gallery: s1mon3
Stats: 220/168/145
WOE: Clean Eating/Cal & Carb Cycling
Start Date: July 2013
Quote:
Hey ladies, my mind is wonky now..can't seem to do a DD now to save my life. I think I feel burned out from dieting..although it should be a lifestyle, I just don't feel that way. I don't know what to do or how to motivate myself again, especially in the evenings. It seems I could give a rat's booty about keeping with DDs in the evening... I hate posting the same thing over and over but it is what it is....I just try each day and hope it sticks at some point...

I fluctuate between just going back to low carb to get under some control with eating but I enjoy eating what I want too which is the beauty of JUDDD, I feel spoiled now. If only I can get back into the groove of keeping with DDs, I can do that... I know I don't need to gain another pound so I'm keeping carbs lower today.
Hey Shari!! Like everyone else has posted I have been there also. Hang in there the feelings will pass. Its almost spring!
s1mon3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:57 AM   #256
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 245/Less/Even Less :)
WOE: LC
Quote:

Shari-Thought you could use a couple of these.

Just know that you are not alone in all of this. I know for me the whole process of picking and choosing how to eat can drive me bananas. Take the word "diet" out of your mind and vocabulary and find the words "live it" plan. What can you "live" with the majority of the rest of your life? The "one day at a time" "live it" plan works too! Maybe not having a name for your woe would help or maybe Shari's Plan? You don't have to follow a particular plan as long as you can live with it and enjoy your life. I know that I am not the poster child for having lost alot of weight but I do believe that we are sometimes too hard on ourselves and NEED to cut ourselves some slack on this getting this weight off thing. I think we are our own worst enemies and if we would just get out of the way of ourselves we can get to a healthy point in our lives and really begin to enjoy our lives. I know I am ranting here, but Shari look how far you have come, from 252 lbs. to where you are now. I know you will work this out and you WILL find that happy ground that you and others(myself included ) are looking for.

I hope you understand the intent in this post as coming from a person who cares.

Old 03-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #257

I felt so bad coming in posting the same thing today, actually considered not posting at all..but you all really help to let me know I'm not in this alone. Right now, to keeep from gaining (which you will do when eating whatever on JUDDD and NOT sticking to a DD) I'm eating low carb. I can only decide for today what I'm doing..not promising or putting myself in a box right now. I can do lc with my hands tied behind my back so it's easier for now. I love JUDDD and the thought of giving that up completely I don't want to do either so it's still on the plate. Plus giving up my sweet potato fries isn't happening so I guess I'll be doing more moderate carbs some days..LOL. I really appreciate you all.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #258

Quote:

Just know that you are not alone in all of this. I know for me the whole process of picking and choosing how to eat can drive me bananas. Take the word "diet" out of your mind and vocabulary and find the words "live it" plan. What can you "live" with the majority of the rest of your life? The "one day at a time" "live it" plan works too! Maybe not having a name for your woe would help or maybe Shari's Plan? You don't have to follow a particular plan as long as you can live with it and enjoy your life. I know that I am not the poster child for having lost alot of weight but I do believe that we are sometimes too hard on ourselves and NEED to cut ourselves some slack on this getting this weight off thing. I think we are our own worst enemies and if we would just get out of the way of ourselves we can get to a healthy point in our lives and really begin to enjoy our lives. I know I am ranting here, but Shari look how far you have come, from 252 lbs. to where you are now. I know you will work this out and you WILL find that happy ground that you and others(myself included ) are looking for.

I hope you understand the intent in this post as coming from a person who cares.

Magie, this is what I needed to read...right now, at this moment. You are absolutely correct....Thank you so much!
Old 03-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #259
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Magie, this is what I needed to read...right now, at this moment. You are absolutely correct....Thank you so much!
No problemo sweetie, you are very much welcome!

Carry on!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:18 AM   #260

ok, work is calling again...

I'll see you all tomorrow, have a great evening!!
Old 03-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #261

Quote:

This is the truth right here, Magie. Thanks for posting. We love you for being our voice of reason. Thank you so much!!!
Old 03-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #262
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Hey Shari, girl I understand what you are saying. I feel the same way. I too love the freedom of JUDDD but I am just T-I-R-E-D of dieting. I was having the same thoughts, but I also hate being overweight. I am totally burnt out from everything. I'm tired of watching wnat I eat, I am tired of worrying about my weight going up. It's too much, and you are right low carb you can do blind folded and don't give any thought, but then you miss the little things like the sweet potato fries and etc. I don't know what to do anymore.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 05:34 AM   #263
Big Yapper!!!!

One day at a time Shari

Happy Hump Day Enjoy your day!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:44 AM   #264

Hi Shari. I hope you are feeling better today. Have a good one.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:50 AM   #265

Good morning ladies, the sun is shining bright and the weather is going to be gorgeous today, mid 60's, and I'm feeling a lot better! Magie, your post really hit home...I am in my own way. I know what to do, just putting my mind to it is key. Thank you all so much for being there and helping/supporting me when I feel low and down. I don't talk this stuff with people IRL, so having an outlet really helps.

I stayed on my plan yesterday, which included eating sweet potato fries, so I feel successful. I'm not going to go very low carb, eating more moderate carbs..eating the food I love but not going totally crazy and doing the best I can daily. Plus if/when I jump back into JUDDD, I want my body already used to carbs. I plan to start exercising this Saturday and now that the boy's bball games are over, I have more time..what better time to start? I need those good endorphins to come and stay again. I've decided to also give up weighing daily as I know my losses aren't going to be protocol numbers and I'm okay with that.

Happy Hump Day!
Old 03-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #266

Glad to hear you're feeling better
Old 03-07-2012, 07:17 AM   #267

That sounds wonderful Shari! Just day by day my friend!
Old 03-07-2012, 08:26 AM   #268
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Shari, good plan
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 04:01 AM   #269

Stayed on plan again yesterday, one day at a time I ate more vlc than planned but I'm hitting the store today for more sweet potato fries...not giving those up. I feel lighter today so that's a plus.
Old 03-08-2012, 05:14 AM   #270
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Stayed on plan again yesterday, one day at a time I ate more vlc than planned but I'm hitting the store today for more sweet potato fries...not giving those up. I feel lighter today so that's a plus.
Shari you are doing it, Shari's Way!!!! I am soooo glad you are doing it your way and thinking about incorporating some exercise to get those gooooood endorphins(really helps the mind, but I wonder about mine ) The scale can sometimes be harsh but let's not let it get in our way to working what works best for us. We will carry and on and get healthy for ourselves once and for all.

Have a wonderful day!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote