LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2012, 07:39 AM   #121
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Honey!

You all have made Valentine's Day a down day! Seems I am the only one off with the schedule

Have a great down day love!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2012, 10:26 AM   #122
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Thanks hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Honey!

You all have made Valentine's Day a down day! Seems I am the only one off with the schedule

Have a great down day love!!
LOL, I don't have anything planned today and I need it to be a DD so Sunday can be an UD..we're going to Carrabarra's Italian rest. so as you can see..I need to actually be banking cals for that menu/meal...LOL. I love that it doesn't feel like a cheat anymore...

Change of menu for today...a coworker asked if I wanted Crisp and Juicy chicken...of course I couldn't say no so that is my meal to the day. I'm full! Total cals is 645...so I'm over but under 700 (max I allow myself)
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:00 PM   #123

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Great job making this work for your lifestyle! THIS is how we learn to LIVE, and not DIET.. right? CONGRATS!!!

Drinking my low cal hot choc right now, and it is good!!! yumm...
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:03 AM   #124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Great job making this work for your lifestyle! THIS is how we learn to LIVE, and not DIET.. right? CONGRATS!!!

Drinking my low cal hot choc right now, and it is good!!! yumm...
I love this..so true
Old 02-15-2012, 03:09 AM   #125

Well I'm a happy camper, down a total of 5lbs (164.8 today) since starting JUDDD--the way as written, only counting cals a week ago. I have to stop saying it because I'm sounding like a broken record but I just didn't think it was possible to eat what I want again and still lose weight..no low fat, low carb, no sweets..I feel like Lo, where has this been all my life?
Short term goal is to get out of the 160's...please
Old 02-15-2012, 03:33 AM   #126
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb My Way!
Start Date: Monday! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Well I'm a happy camper, down a total of 5lbs (164.8 today) since starting JUDDD--the way as written, only counting cals a week ago. I have to stop saying it because I'm sounding like a broken record but I just didn't think it was possible to eat what I want again and still lose weight..no low fat, low carb, no sweets..I feel like Lo, where has this been all my life?
Short term goal is to get out of the 160's...please
Wow Shari, not bad, not bad at all and eating like a normal person again! Getting out of the 160's looks very doable. Keep it up!

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:17 AM   #127

Gallery: Meek75
Way to go! . So happy for you!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:19 AM   #128
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Hey Shari!!!! You'll get there!!!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:11 AM   #129
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Well I'm a happy camper, down a total of 5lbs (164.8 today) since starting JUDDD--the way as written, only counting cals a week ago. I have to stop saying it because I'm sounding like a broken record but I just didn't think it was possible to eat what I want again and still lose weight..no low fat, low carb, no sweets..I feel like Lo, where has this been all my life? Short term goal is to get out of the 160's...please
Good Morning Shari, I know right. It just simply amazes you. Congratulations on your loss. I am enjoying this far better than any other woe I've been on.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:19 AM   #130

GREAT JOB SHARI!!! this is working so well for you! Keep it up!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:38 AM   #131

Thanks ladies

I'm splurging this morning..I've been wanting an egg, sausage and cheese mcgriddle sandwich with hash brown from McD's so I got it along with a large coffee. YUM! It's a total of 710 cals but that leaves me with a little over 1000 cals left..that's still enough cals to enjoy a nice, fulfilling meal later.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:57 AM   #132

DANG! Your breakfast sounds so good! I wish I could eat what I wanted and still lose weight - LOL!!

You'll be at goal wayyyyy before the summer. Watch and see
Old 02-15-2012, 07:22 AM   #133
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
DANG! Your breakfast sounds so good! I wish I could eat what I wanted and still lose weight - LOL!!
Me too!

Enjoy Shari!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:17 AM   #134
I'm his Princess

Quote:
Thanks ladies

I'm splurging this morning..I've been wanting an egg, sausage and cheese mcgriddle sandwich with hash brown from McD's so I got it along with a large coffee. YUM! It's a total of 710 cals but that leaves me with a little over 1000 cals left..that's still enough cals to enjoy a nice, fulfilling meal later.
That's exciting! Sounds like you're loving this plan!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:10 AM   #135

Meek and Magie~why can't you try this? It is so worth doing, at least for a week then if it doesn't work, nothing lost. Ok, Magie it just occurred to me that you are diabetic so maybe the higher carb, sugary items may not work for you...I'm doing more like moderate carbs...not trying but after I put everything in ***, it ends up being that way.

Cle~yes, I'm loving it!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:14 AM   #136

I had a very good UD yesterday. We celebrated birthdays at work so it worked out that I could enjoy the double chocolate cake. I only got a small slice but it was very good. No scale today..but it's a DD so menu planned:

B:2 waffles w/ sf syrup
L: ground turkey
D: 2 ff hot dogs
S:if needed, hot cocoa and/or 4oz strawberries
Old 02-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #137

Good Morning Shari!! Excellent menu today! I have to stay away from too many carbs, I see the BP going back up again, and cannot have that!!! I know I can have lower carbs today and be fine.

Keep up the great work!!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:20 AM   #138

Thanks hun! Oh nooo..can't have that. Can you do moderate carbs or do you have to go totally low carb to control the B/P?
Old 02-16-2012, 05:10 AM   #139
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Shari, glad you had a good up day on yesterday. I did as well. I think I am losing inches, not sure. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but when I look in the mirror to me I look smaller but the number is higher.
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:40 AM   #140

I was going to ask what program you use to track cals. Add me as a friend on ***!!
Also, I thought doing JUDDD while on Atkins, but it was difficult to do for some reason, so I decide to do Atkins and set a calorie range until I reach a certain weight (if that makes sense). Also, I am afraid that I will end up eating high fat + high carbs which is a complete disaster for me .

I am soooooo happy this is working for you. You'll be next to call goal!
Old 02-16-2012, 05:45 AM   #141
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Shari! So glad the program is working for you! KUTGW!!!!

Have a blessed day doll.
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:12 AM   #142

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
I had a very good UD yesterday. We celebrated birthdays at work so it worked out that I could enjoy the double chocolate cake. I only got a small slice but it was very good. No scale today..but it's a DD so menu planned:

B:2 waffles w/ sf syrup
L: ground turkey
D: 2 ff hot dogs
S:if needed, hot cocoa and/or 4oz strawberries
Good morning! You know that dang McGriddle is my absolute favorite breakfast!!! I don't like the hash browns though - they are too greasy or something. They gross me out! I love McDonalds oatmeal - it has raisins, cranberries, apples, cinnamon - so good. And it's under 300 calories. I just read where someone eats Wendy's Chili on DD's - I'm gonna have to check out the calorie content cause I love that stuff!
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #143
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Meek and Magie~why can't you try this? It is so worth doing, at least for a week then if it doesn't work, nothing lost. Ok, Magie it just occurred to me that you are diabetic so maybe the higher carb, sugary items may not work for you...I'm doing more like moderate carbs...not trying but after I put everything in ***, it ends up being that way.

Cle~yes, I'm loving it!
Yep, Diabetic here and have to watch things. I am glad though that it is working for you. I know that people would be more happy on here if that is what they would do. Moderate carbs works for some but for others it doesn't. It really sounds like you are in a "happy" place with your WOE and that is what will work because it is doable for you and you don't feel deprived. Diabetes has made that permanant for me and I have to really watch it when it comes to sugar. I have better control when I eat according to my BG meter, it is now my best friend.

Old 02-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #144

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Shari, glad you had a good up day on yesterday. I did as well. I think I am losing inches, not sure. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me, but when I look in the mirror to me I look smaller but the number is higher.
No, your eyes aren't..it's the same for me. I asked in someone's journal who has read the book how is this working that way when the number on the scale is higher, I'm eating more carbs and 'sugary' items, plus high-fat but losing inches I can tell because my clothes are smaller..as if I'm still doing hhcg...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
I was going to ask what program you use to track cals. Add me as a friend on ***!!
Also, I thought doing JUDDD while on Atkins, but it was difficult to do for some reason, so I decide to do Atkins and set a calorie range until I reach a certain weight (if that makes sense). Also, I am afraid that I will end up eating high fat + high carbs which is a complete disaster for me .

I am soooooo happy this is working for you. You'll be next to call goal!
I didn't know I could add friends..LOL. I'll do that. JUDDD with Atkins was difficult for me in the sense that I was jealous that other people were eating whatever and still losing and I was still having to restrict myself in some way. Then when I did let go, I overdid it. Now, I just have decided that the cost for eating whatever goes with having to count cals, more on DDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Shari! So glad the program is working for you! KUTGW!!!!

Have a blessed day doll.
Thanks Pati, you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! You know that dang McGriddle is my absolute favorite breakfast!!! I don't like the hash browns though - they are too greasy or something. They gross me out! I love McDonalds oatmeal - it has raisins, cranberries, apples, cinnamon - so good. And it's under 300 calories. I just read where someone eats Wendy's Chili on DD's - I'm gonna have to check out the calorie content cause I love that stuff!

Oh I forgot about that?! I love it too...I'm going to put it in *** now as I have to make a run out and may stop at Wendy's now..LOL. The mcgriddle was soooo good. I love the grease from the hash brown..LOL, good ole Atkins girl through and through. Never tried the oatmeal..a coworker says it's good too, I'll have to try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Yep, Diabetic here and have to watch things. I am glad though that it is working for you. I know that people would be more happy on here if that is what they would do. Moderate carbs works for some but for others it doesn't. It really sounds like you are in a "happy" place with your WOE and that is what will work because it is doable for you and you don't feel deprived. Diabetes has made that permanant for me and I have to really watch it when it comes to sugar. I have better control when I eat according to my BG meter, it is now my best friend.

I truly understand and it's working with you. If it aint broke, why fix it?
I am in a much happier place, thanks!
Old 02-16-2012, 10:35 AM   #145

Quote:
Thanks hun! Oh nooo..can't have that. Can you do moderate carbs or do you have to go totally low carb to control the B/P?
I can do Moderate Carbs I think, this is my trial this week. We shall see!! I certainly hope so, because I am NOT BORED with food right now... With LC, I really need a good imagination, and a good chef!!!
Old 02-17-2012, 03:34 AM   #146

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I can do Moderate Carbs I think, this is my trial this week. We shall see!! I certainly hope so, because I am NOT BORED with food right now... With LC, I really need a good imagination, and a good chef!!!
right?! Looking at my menu, I've been averaging around 30-80 carbs...without thinking about it..and eating very, very well. Even with my splurge with McD's McGriddle breakfast meal I only came in at 63 carbs that day.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:41 AM   #147

Yesterday became more like a MD with a cookie splurge or I should say cookies I didn't know why I was hungry or it was harder to do yesterday's DD, then I started cramping and was reminded that I'm PMS'ing. Great. I was debating if I wanted to weigh today but said I needed to face the music, and I'm the same as last weigh in, 164.8, so I'm very glad of that...thanks JUDDD

Keeping today an UD as G and I are planning to go out on Sunday to Carrabba's, that definitely needs to be an UD(looking at the weather may have to reevaluate...it may snow, have freezing rain or a mix).

I have a very busy day planned so may not get a chance to come back today...happy Friday!!

Last edited by shari; 02-17-2012 at 03:42 AM..
Old 02-17-2012, 03:48 AM   #148

Yes Indeed!! JUDDD is forgiving!!! Congrats on maintaining Shari!! Hope you and G get to go out on Sunday!
Old 02-17-2012, 03:50 AM   #149

Thanks Deb, I do too. We also want to see Safe House, weather permitting...
Old 02-17-2012, 04:03 AM   #150
I'm his Princess

Morning Shari!