Old 02-11-2012, 05:48 AM   #91
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I'm too excited to wait for a week..to share results. I'm down 3.6lbs since Wednesday!! Eating whatever I want...I'm such a JUDDD believer. The scale jumped wayyy up to 169.8 on Wednesday after Tuesday's intro to carbs but now I'm back to Tuesday's pre-JUDDD weight of 166.2. I white-knuckled it yesterday and did not eat over my 500cal limit, after reading again the true purpose of keeping DDs low. Yesterday's cals were 495. What kept me strong was knowing that I can eat whatever I want today!!
Congratulations Shari that is awesome! It feels wonderful to eat what you want and lose weight. I finished yesterday at 498 calories. I love my UD's. Enjoy your up day today
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2012, 05:52 AM   #92
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
It does feel wonderful. Yesterday was rough around 12-3pm but after that it got better. Today I'm eating a cereal I haven't had in years that I love...Banana Nut Crunch! It feels good to eat cereal without feeling like I'm cheating.
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 06:01 AM   #93
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
It does feel wonderful. Yesterday was rough around 12-3pm but after that it got better. Today I'm eating a cereal I haven't had in years that I love...Banana Nut Crunch! It feels good to eat cereal without feeling like I'm cheating.
I know that's right......I love raisin bran and cinnamon toast crunch. What else are you planning to have today? Any big plans? I have a social club function tonight, but otherwise I am pretty much in the house for the day. It's cold out there.
Old 02-11-2012, 06:07 AM   #94

My oldest son's bball team is in the playoffs and my youngest son have a bball game this afternoon, other than that nothing else planned. I'm eating cereal for breakfast and definitely having my sweet potato or sweet potato fries somewhere in there...don't really have anything else planned on the menu...

yeah it snowed a little last night, mostly on grassy areas but nothing big. It's suppose to snow again tonight, possibly 1-2in...
Old 02-11-2012, 08:56 AM   #95

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
That is wonderful Shari!!! So happy JUDDD is working for you!! I still can't stay under 500 but I think it is because I really want to eat breakfast early every day... then I use up calories too early in the day.. Will have to work on that. Enjoy the boys today!!
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 11:55 AM   #96
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Oh goodness Shari that Banana Nut Crunch cereal sounds tooooo delish. Cereal is a problem for me(don't know how to stop at just one bowl ). I think that doing JUDDD and or Hhcg is that it can teach you to have more control. I do know that we can lose control if we want to and it can be a mental thing as well. I know that there are just some foods I have to stay away from because I lack control having them. My hubby also has a problem controlling himself when it comes to cereal, we are doomed. I don't buy cereal or milk and I told my son if he wants it, he needs to have at his grandma's or his friend's home. Enjoy a bowl for me,
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:41 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
That is wonderful Shari!!! So happy JUDDD is working for you!! I still can't stay under 500 but I think it is because I really want to eat breakfast early every day... then I use up calories too early in the day.. Will have to work on that. Enjoy the boys today!!

I think that's what happened on Friday, I ate more than half my DD calories early then I was hungry later in the day. I say do what works for you..you still had a nice loss eating higher cals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Oh goodness Shari that Banana Nut Crunch cereal sounds tooooo delish. Cereal is a problem for me(don't know how to stop at just one bowl ). I think that doing JUDDD and or Hhcg is that it can teach you to have more control. I do know that we can lose control if we want to and it can be a mental thing as well. I know that there are just some foods I have to stay away from because I lack control having them. My hubby also has a problem controlling himself when it comes to cereal, we are doomed. I don't buy cereal or milk and I told my son if he wants it, he needs to have at his grandma's or his friend's home. Enjoy a bowl for me,
Hey Magie, LOL..I had a couple bowls for you..it was sooo good. I'm happy eating the way I am and able to lose weight. I never purchased cereal I knew were true triggers for me because I'd eat them then feel guilty, not anymore. I still like low carb, but needed a change to allow these things again.
Old 02-12-2012, 06:47 AM   #98

No scale today because I purposely ate later in the evening to see if it would help to keep me fuller today until lunch time. So far, so good. It seems the later I eat, the more successful I am with keeping cals low. Menu for today:

L: turkey bacon- 3 slices and waffles-2 w/ sf syrup
D: ground turkey with mushrooms and red peppers
S: diet swiss miss hot cocoa

Last edited by shari; 02-12-2012 at 06:55 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 06:55 AM   #99

Good for you Shari!!! I agree, if you can put off the early eating, it is easier to do a DD. This is going to be a work in progress for me and my love of breakfast.. esp since I have to get up so early!!!
Old 02-12-2012, 07:07 AM   #100

I forgot to mention how extremely heartbroken I am about Whitney Houston. I loved her voice and always wished she could come back one day. So sad...most people have someone they love or are close to that suffers from addiction...it makes me think of that person now too. It's all speculation about how she died but those pics from the night before doesn't look good and you can only assume it had a cause in her early death...so sad

Last edited by shari; 02-12-2012 at 07:08 AM..
Old 02-12-2012, 07:53 AM   #101

menu correction. I'm going to eliminate the turkey bacon since I'm still not hungry and increase ground turkey ounces later.
Old 02-12-2012, 08:29 AM   #102
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
I'm too excited to wait for a week..to share results. I'm down 3.6lbs since Wednesday!! Eating whatever I want...I'm such a JUDDD believer. The scale jumped wayyy up to 169.8 on Wednesday after Tuesday's intro to carbs but now I'm back to Tuesday's pre-JUDDD weight of 166.2. I stuck with it yesterday and did not eat over my 500cal limit, after reading again the true purpose of keeping DDs low. Yesterday's cals were 495. What kept me strong was knowing that I can eat whatever I want today!!
Just saw this Shari, Congrats on the 3.6 lbs. lost! JUDDD is working, and you are workin' it!

Old 02-12-2012, 08:34 AM   #103
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
I forgot to mention how extremely heartbroken I am about Whitney Houston. I loved her voice and always wished she could come back one day. So sad...most people have someone they love or are close to that suffers from addiction...it makes me think of that person now too. It's all speculation about how she died but those pics from the night before doesn't look good and you can only assume it had a cause in her early death...so sad
so very true
Old 02-12-2012, 08:36 AM   #104
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning girlfriend, hope you have a nice relaxing day. I thought HCG was the bomb but I have to give JUDDD it's propts to........I am loving it.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:31 AM   #105

Thanks Magie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning girlfriend, hope you have a nice relaxing day. I thought HCG was the bomb but I have to give JUDDD it's propts to........I am loving it.
Me too!! I now have that JUDDD fever expressed on the board LOL. I feel free and am so happy that it's possible to eat this good and still lose weight!
Old 02-13-2012, 03:38 AM   #106

Down another pound to 165.2, 4.6lbs lost since last Wednesday It seems adding more carbs is what my body needed. Yesterday was a great DD, went a bit over, 545 cals but I didn't eat until around 3pm..wasn't hungry and after I did eat I was completely satisfied.

Not sure what today's menu will be..I'm thinking for breakfast having turkey bacon and cheddar cheese egg sandwich..not sure about lunch yet..maybe wings...
Old 02-13-2012, 03:49 AM   #107
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Morning Shari! You are doing it!!!!

So sad about Whitney!! Love her!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:38 AM   #108
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Down another pound to 165.2, 4.6lbs lost since last Wednesday It seems adding more carbs is what my body needed. Yesterday was a great DD, went a bit over, 545 cals but I didn't eat until around 3pm..wasn't hungry and after I did eat I was completely satisfied.

Not sure what today's menu will be..I'm thinking for breakfast having turkey bacon and cheddar cheese egg sandwich..not sure about lunch yet..maybe wings...
Good Morning Shari, congratulations chick Girl we are doing it......I am so happy about this woe I am so much more happier these days because I am not stressed out about what I can and can not eat......it really takes a load off.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:13 AM   #109

Congrats Shari!!!! Wonderful job!!!

The more I read in the book, I see where we don't necessarily have appetite suppression with this plan, but more that our true appetites come back to normal. Most naturally thin people do this same thing. One day they will eat a bit more, and the next they just don't have much of an appetite. Your body is resetting is NATURAL appetite!!!

That is why we don't need HCG, or another appetite suppressant during JUDDD. We activate the gene and we are sorta normal again.. how cool!!
Old 02-13-2012, 05:57 AM   #110
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Shari, wow, wow! Sooooo for you! I turkey bacon, hubby says he likes the "real" stuff(FF bacon). Oh well, he had turkey bacon for breakfast this morning because that is all I had in the house this morning.

It is interesting that you found that your body needed more carbs to feel satisifed, obviously it worked according to the scale. Wings sound good too, having those for dinner.

Glad to know that this WOE is working for you!

Last edited by MagieDen; 02-13-2012 at 06:00 AM..
Old 02-13-2012, 07:33 AM   #111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedicated View Post
Morning Shari! You are doing it!!!!

So sad about Whitney!! Love her!
Thanks Cle. Yeah all I keep hearing all her wonderful songs and that voice, I don't see another having it like hers...so unique and beautiful. I hope she's at peace now.

Quote:
Good Morning Shari, congratulations chick Girl we are doing it......I am so happy about this woe I am so much more happier these days because I am not stressed out about what I can and can not eat......it really takes a load off.
Thanks Lo, I am too!

Quote:
Congrats Shari!!!! Wonderful job!!!

The more I read in the book, I see where we don't necessarily have appetite suppression with this plan, but more that our true appetites come back to normal. Most naturally thin people do this same thing. One day they will eat a bit more, and the next they just don't have much of an appetite. Your body is resetting is NATURAL appetite!!!

That is why we don't need HCG, or another appetite suppressant during JUDDD. We activate the gene and we are sorta normal again.. how cool!!

Quote:
Shari, wow, wow! Sooooo for you! I turkey bacon, hubby says he likes the "real" stuff(FF bacon). Oh well, he had turkey bacon for breakfast this morning because that is all I had in the house this morning.

It is interesting that you found that your body needed more carbs to feel satisifed, obviously it worked according to the scale. Wings sound good too, having those for dinner.

Glad to know that this WOE is working for you!

Thanks Magie
Old 02-13-2012, 08:31 AM   #112

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Happy Monday Shari!

I see you doing your thang on JUDDD. Keep up the excellent work!
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 03:22 AM   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Happy Monday Shari!

I see you doing your thang on JUDDD. Keep up the excellent work!
Thanks Meek, same to you
Old 02-14-2012, 03:29 AM   #114

No scale today, I probably need to have a couple DDs after my eating yesterday. I didn't binge but just had high cal foods for lunch and dinner (wings and parmesan crusted chicken w/ spaghetti sauce) so I'm sure I went over my UD limit. I'm really going to concentrate on keeping today low, for a huge spread between days.

B: 2-eggo nutrigrain waffles w/ sf syrup
L: 6 oz ground turkey
D: 2-ff hot dogs

tea & water

total 490 cals

Last edited by shari; 02-14-2012 at 03:32 AM..
Old 02-14-2012, 04:53 AM   #115
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Shari, yes today is a down day for us. Your menu looks pretty good for the day. I need to try some ground turkey as well, never thought about that. Especially since its low in calories. Happy V-Day
Old 02-14-2012, 05:19 AM   #116

Morning Shari! Enjoy your DD!! I know I am actually looking forward to having less food in me today also.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:43 AM   #117
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you Shari!!!

Have a nice Valentine's Day with family & friends and watch out for that chocolate!

Old 02-14-2012, 06:05 AM   #118

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Shari! Don't worry about yesterday, JUDDD is very forgiving - especially if the SIRT1 gene is on your side! You'll probably be surprised tomorrow to see the scale isn't as bad as you think. Enjoy your DD and have a great Valentines Day!
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 06:46 AM   #119

Quote:
Morning Shari, yes today is a down day for us. Your menu looks pretty good for the day. I need to try some ground turkey as well, never thought about that. Especially since its low in calories. Happy V-Day
Yeah, ground turkey is low in cals so I can have more of that than ground beef. I ususally throw in mushrooms but ran out. Same to you, dear.

Quote:
Morning Shari! Enjoy your DD!! I know I am actually looking forward to having less food in me today also.
LOL, me too...I ate really good yesterday.

Quote:
Happy Valentine's Day to you Shari!!!

Have a nice Valentine's Day with family & friends and watch out for that chocolate!

LOL, thanks Magie same to you! Nope no chocolate on the menu today..now tomorrow may be a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Shari! Don't worry about yesterday, JUDDD is very forgiving - especially if the SIRT1 gene is on your side! You'll probably be surprised tomorrow to see the scale isn't as bad as you think. Enjoy your DD and have a great Valentines Day!
Thanks Gracie, I hope so... I'll see how I feel tomorrow about facing the scale, right now I'm still full from yesterday.
Old 02-14-2012, 07:34 AM   #120
I'm his Princess

Gallery: Dedicated
Stats: Goal is a Healthy Weight!
WOE: Clean Eating!
Start Date: Everyday!
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Dedicated is offline   Reply With Quote