Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2012, 06:18 AM   #631
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Morning Shari! Those track meets are LONG!!! Yours seem much longer than ours though. I went Saturday morning - woke up at 6:30 and got to the meet at 8:30 (had to drive about 20 miles). It lasted til about noon - so 3.5 hours. Yours are way longer!!!! I was soo tired by the time the guests arrived for Erin's bday party We only have 2 weeks left - next week is the Novice Championships (DD Gracie) and the week after are the Varsity Championships (DS) and then it's over

I have no doubt you'll be in the 150's by next Tuesday - wooooo hoooo!!! Then maintenance for summer chicka!!!
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 04:34 AM   #632
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Just checking in on you Shari. How is it going? I hope you are eating well and staying focused on your goal.

Have a good Tuesday, only 1 more week to go!!! Then yummier foods.

MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:52 AM   #633
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning Ray of Sunshine!!!! How are you doing? From what Maggie just posted it looks like you are on your last week!?!?!?

GOOD LUCK THIS LAST WEEK! You've come so far! I'm so proud of you doing it!!!

Hope you have a wonderful week love
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:12 AM   #634

Holy crap! This is your last week already? It goes so fast WHEN SOMEONE ELSE IS ON PROTOCOL When I'm on it, it seems to crawl by How was your weigh in this morning??
Old 05-08-2012, 06:48 AM   #635

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning Shari!!! Good luck this week!!.. thinking of you!.
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 07:14 AM   #636
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Good Morning Shari
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #637

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey ladies, quick post as a client just checked in. I overate on protein yesterday..I think I had half a pound of ground turkey. It was sooo good, I added Maple Grove ff Vadalia Onion sauce and was in heaven. I only had that and strawberries as I was stuffed for the day. But I had a gain of 0.2..guess it was a bit too much protein (?) I'm love meat and can eat only that for days at a time. So I'm sitting at my body's favorite spot, 163.8. I'm also spotting..sorry if TMI..I have to go back and look at my journal to see if it's that time again.

Gracie~why are our meets all freaking day?! We have about 6-7 schools that compete against us and have 4 different age groups for each event. There are 12 events for each meet. Is this the same for your school?

Ok, gotta run..bbl to check other journals after appt....
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:31 AM   #638

Wow what a day!! A bomb threat was called in to my building so we had to evacuate and go to an emergency 'shelter' building. We were all waiting around, kinda thinking it was a prank call but then the police told us that two different bomb-snifffing dogs located a 'hot spot' in the same location so they set up a command center and blocked all cars from leaving the parking lot. They couldn't determine if it was an actual bomb but they said the dogs are trained to locate any chemicals or powders associated with bomb-making materials. I ended up having to take the metro and left my car there. Later I read that they cleared the building but now we have to find out what was placed there and who called in the warning. Ironically there was a bomb threat called in to a community college near the area too. Thank goodness, it's all clear but it just threw my whole day off.

Sooo my weight is still sitting at 163.something (have to check again). I'm not sure what to do. It appear TOM is coming a week early so that is part of it but I've been sitting at 163.something since 5/3. Even after eating off plan on Saturday and correcting it with a steak day, it went back to 163 and is staying here. Should I just ride it out? Do strict Simeons' or try something drastic such as the fat fast (I've seen where that has worked on the hcg thread)? I think I'll do strict simeons today and see if it moves.... I vaguely remember my body being stuck here before and had to go past 21 days to get into the 150's. I can't do that due an event I'm attending next Saturday so I have to travel home, much easier to do P3 than omaha.

Gotta get ready to head into work and get the boys up. M is taking them to school and dropping me off at the metro so I'll check back here when I get to work.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:12 AM   #639

WOW Shari!! what a day!! Glad it turned out all clear, but it sure would throw me off too!.. YIKES!!

As for your plan, well you know your body best, so if you think Simeons for a while will kick start you and you think you can STICK to it, go for it! I have not read the FFast threads but saw there were several people trying it.

I would definately do what you are comfortable with, and that won't make you want to eat your arm... Good luck dear!! No more excitement for the day please! ..
Old 05-09-2012, 06:01 AM   #640
Big Yapper!!!!

What a scary day! My goodness. Talk about rattling your nerves! UMPF!
Glad all is okay tho. Be safe love. God be with you always

I agree with Deb, you know you best and I hope you find what you need to do. Whether carry on the diet or move on, we are here to cheer you on!

Enjoy your day!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:07 AM   #641

Sheesh Shari, glad you're okay!!! SCARY I say do what works best for you - if you are tired of the same foods, try something different. I did the fat fast but I hated it. I did lose a couple pounds if I remember correctly but I was starving. You don't get a lot of food because of the high fat. How about a macadamia nut day? That's not too bad. Of course, you always have the option of the apple day.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:35 AM   #642
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Good morning, Shari. Bomb threats were quite the thing for a while at our schools. Hope everyone is ok!

I would probably just go straight Simeons. It works. Dull, boring, very little food, but it works. (I'm no poster child for protocol though since I'm a GY addict. ) Good luck, my friend. Also, I want to say that I hit stalls every single round without fail. Just keep on keeping on and it will come off. It's frustrating though!
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:34 AM   #643
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow! scarey stuff Shari, glad everyone is alright. I am not a Hcg Veteran or anything but I am for what Brenda said. I would go with dull and boring Simeone's Protocol until Tuesday. Hey I have done Egg Fasts and as long as you stick with it the lbs. come off so that is my vote. Do however what will keep you motivated of course, my opinion is just that.

Glad all is fine, try to have a good Wednesday despite of the drama.

Old 05-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #644
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
Yes Glad you are okay and away from all BOMBS!!!!

Yea TOM is a booga bear!!!! Can't stand his behind. Anyhoo, I agree with going along with what works best to push your body to the next decade. Maybe upping your exercise. That usually works for me.
ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 05:12 PM   #645
Blabbermouth!!!

Thank God that you and everyone else is okay........I know that was scary.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:01 AM   #646
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning Shari!!
Old 05-10-2012, 06:45 AM   #647
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

How is it going Shari? I hope all is well on plan. You can do it!
Old 05-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #648
Blabbermouth!!!

Hey hon. You doing ok?
Old 05-11-2012, 03:40 AM   #649

Good morning ladies, I suck..nothing more to it. I caught my son's cold and felt miserable the evening before and yesterday. TOM also whipped me mentally where I felt like throwing in the towel, tired of 'dieting', just ready to walk away from it all..seriously. I didn't want any veggies, fruit and wanted other meat than allowed. TOM+cold+stress= disaster. I'm bloated and the scale is paying me back...really not surprised. I haven't even dosed since two mornings ago..just didn't care. I'm feeling a bit more human today. I can't explain why this happens, I sabotage my great work then something comes over me where I could give a rat's a** and not care anymore.
I'll post my weight as shameful as I feel, 166.8, so 3lbs up... I'm further away from 150's after being so happy to be near it. I just don't know what I want to do....I need a 2nd cup of coffee.
Old 05-11-2012, 04:37 AM   #650
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning ladies, I suck..nothing more to it. I caught my son's cold and felt miserable the evening before and yesterday. TOM also whipped me mentally where I felt like throwing in the towel, tired of 'dieting', just ready to walk away from it all..seriously. I didn't want any veggies, fruit and wanted other meat than allowed. TOM+cold+stress= disaster. I'm bloated and the scale is paying me back...really not surprised. I haven't even dosed since two mornings ago..just didn't care. I'm feeling a bit more human today. I can't explain why this happens, I sabotage my great work then something comes over me where I could give a rat's a** and not care anymore.
I'll post my weight as shameful as I feel, 166.8, so 3lbs up... I'm further away from 150's after being so happy to be near it. I just don't know what I want to do....I need a 2nd cup of coffee.
I am right that with you Shari I feel the exact same way......tired of dieting..........I am sick of all the food. I am just feeling so hopeless.........maybe we will figure something out, but this is just to stressful
Old 05-11-2012, 04:56 AM   #651
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Shari sorry you are not feeling well. There is NO shame in what you weigh because YOU are not the number on the scale. I hope that second cup of joe makes you feel better. TOM+ being sick is definitely not a good combination. yourself today and know that there is always a tomorrow.

Shari
Old 05-11-2012, 04:59 AM   #652

Do I have to bring that post over from Pati's journal to convince you that there is no CHEATING!!! that you are worth so much more than you give yourself credit for?... Well I WILL YOUNG LADIES!!!!!

This is why diets SUCK, you DON'T suck, DIETS DO. Anyway, today is a new day, and you can make this day whatever you CHOOSE it to be!!.. Much love!
Old 05-11-2012, 05:18 AM   #653

Remember when Pati posted this?...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg patis pic.jpg (52.1 KB, 4 views)
Old 05-11-2012, 05:39 AM   #654
Big Yapper!!!!

Good Morning Shari!

Please please please don't say you suck because you don't! We are all humans and life happens.

I think many of us get to the point where we are tired of dieting. Eventually that feeling will go away and you'll be back. Maybe not to the diet you are currently doing but to healthy eating.

I think the hardest part is that stupid word...>DIET! It is the cause of all our aches and pains. UGH.....

Hang in there love
Old 05-11-2012, 05:40 AM   #655
Blabbermouth!!!

Life is too short for regret. It's a wasted sentiment. Don't be hard on yourself, that just makes things worse, imo. And you so don't suck. TOM sucks, being sick sucks, stress sucks. You, however, are lovely and kind and supportive and simply beautiful. Life happens. It's ok. We love you.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:39 AM   #656

First of all, BIG HUGS You do NOT suck! We have all probably been dieting since we were teenagers - it's most likely what screwed up our metabolisms and minds. All these stupid actresses, models who look like they are starving and then putting too high expectations on ourselves. I remember buying those chocolate diet aids (I think they were called AYDS!!!) and hiding them in my bedroom when I was like 12 years old!!! I also used to steal my grandma's ex-lax and take them so I could overeat Unfortunately my Grandma was always on a diet too. So, my point is, THIS IS NOT YOUR FAULT - society as a whole SUCKS, not YOU. You don't see very many men starving themselves to look like supermodels. Heck, my DH could really care less! Please don't come down on yourself!!! We all LUBS you

One more thing! Being an engineer, I have a very scientific background. I remember when I read the scientific definition of weight. It means the force on an object due to gravity - that's all it means. STUPID GRAVITY It doesn't have the power to ruin your day, week, month, or life. It's only a number measuring the force of gravity - not your character!!!! You are a very wonderful mom, girlfriend, sister, friend, etc. Don't ever forget that!!!
Old 05-11-2012, 09:30 AM   #657

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Remember when Pati posted this?...
Love it!

Ladies, you all are just absolutely wonderful...bring tears to my eyes when I read your posts (did I mention TOM is here...). I actually wrote a rough draft yesterday then erased it because I felt like who wants to hear this all over again, hell I'm tired of typing it and doing it...over and over and over.. I just don't know what I want right now. I know for sure I don't want to gain anymore..I'm thinking JUDDD at this moment but my mind changes every hour so it's probably best to not say anything right now. I feel stuck....no one can decide for me, I just don't know what to do. I have an apple, salad and ground turkey so I'm going to eat that and just leave it alone for now.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:48 AM   #658
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Love it!

Ladies, you all are just absolutely wonderful...bring tears to my eyes when I read your posts (did I mention TOM is here...). I actually wrote a rough draft yesterday then erased it because I felt like who wants to hear this all over again, hell I'm tired of typing it and doing it...over and over and over.. I just don't know what I want right now. I know for sure I don't want to gain anymore..I'm thinking JUDDD at this moment but my mind changes every hour so it's probably best to not say anything right now. I feel stuck....no one can decide for me, I just don't know what to do. I have an apple, salad and ground turkey so I'm going to eat that and just leave it alone for now.
Take it from me NEVER make big decisions when TOM is in the house if you can help it. I remember just last month I was ready to stop getting on my journal and all you lovely ladies encouraged me to keep posting. TOM besides Hcg can mess with us, so don't let it happen. Like Gracie said so sweetly said WE LUBS YOU! I think eating what you want for now is fine,as Scarlett O'Hara said in Gone With The Wind "After all tomorrow is another day!"(you have to say this with a southern accent )

Have a wonderful weekend Shari.

Old 05-11-2012, 12:45 PM   #659
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: ceecee08
Stats: 292.6/284.7/170 5'9
Start Date: Restart 1/4/2013
AAAAWWW Shari. Feel better hunni. you don't suck.... We all have started over and over and over again. I am dragging my feet too. Just remember your ultimate goal is to be healthy for your family. That's who benefits from the weight loss the most.

ceecee08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 09:01 AM   #660
Blabbermouth!!!

Happy Saturday! Hope you're doing something fun today!