Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Oh and they are so good with onions and mustard
You have a way to make a woman's mouth salivate!!!
12yrslater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #573
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Quote:
I may be joining you all too once TOM is gone. I will definitely be doing things my way and not by the book either. I lost well last time and I had peace of mind. Those turkey hot dogs are the bomb and you can eat the entire pack of 8 for 360 calories!!! (And yes I've done it )
Yes, I hope you do. You have great recipes and the more the merrier. They were really, really good. It was from the grill so even better but I didn't ask her the brand. Which brand do you use?
shari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:04 AM   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
You have a way to make a woman's mouth salivate!!!
YES!! Now I want to buy some and add onions and mustard..
Old 04-30-2012, 10:20 AM   #575

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Shari's journal is hoppin!!! Meek!!! NO JUDGEMENT!!!! EVER!!!!

I can definately eat a whole package of ff dogs.. .easy.. add mustard and onions and O M G!!

Shari, I am glad you opened up and I totally understand why you wanted to wait.. this is a mental game!.. get in the right place!..

I am really looking forward to hearing how you all do on this.. I would love to be a pioneer again, but not ready for that just yet!.. This plan does look much more appealing though.. just sayin....
Deb294evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:29 AM   #576

Thanks Deb, it really is. I'm eating a big bowl of grilled chicken, tomato, onion salad and it's great..don't even need the dressing. I'm in a phase where I'm not hungry physically and I'm eating more..so it's definitely doable..just sayin
Old 04-30-2012, 10:36 AM   #577

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Thanks Deb, it really is. I'm eating a big bowl of grilled chicken, tomato, onion salad and it's great..don't even need the dressing. I'm in a phase where I'm not hungry physically and I'm eating more..so it's definitely doable..just sayin
FANTASTIC!!! this makes me happy Shari.... Keep the good news coming.. your meal sounds FAB!!!
Old 04-30-2012, 10:42 AM   #578

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Shari ~ the hot dogs are "Ball Park" brand - Smoked White Turkey Dogs. They only have 45 calories each and they taste really good. My DD Gracie eats them instead of the regular hot dogs.
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:47 AM   #579

Ok, thanks Gracie. I'm going to grab a pack soon.

Did you see where he says you can even have sliced bread twice a day?! It's the same kind I used when doing juddd, pepperidge farm/45 cal slice. I'm staying away for now due to not wanting to set off triggers but at least I know I can have this instead of melba when I want it.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #580

Quote:
Ok, thanks Gracie. I'm going to grab a pack soon.

Did you see where he says you can even have sliced bread twice a day?! It's the same kind I used when doing juddd, pepperidge farm/45 cal slice. I'm staying away for now due to not wanting to set off triggers but at least I know I can have this instead of melba when I want it.
So much better than Melba!..
Old 04-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #581
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Well hello my friend and congratulations on your releases You are doing a great job and we both know how hard the protocol can be. I am in your corner cheering you on and yes following the Omaha Spa plan is such a life saver. Keep up the good work, I am proud of you
lorettahd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:37 AM   #582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
So much better than Melba!..
yes, I don't feel the need to cheat now that I have more options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Well hello my friend and congratulations on your releases You are doing a great job and we both know how hard the protocol can be. I am in your corner cheering you on and yes following the Omaha Spa plan is such a life saver. Keep up the good work, I am proud of you
Oh Lo, you've been a life saver..saving me from going over the ledge during those first few days. I'm always in your corner too and of course, I'm proud of you too!
Old 05-01-2012, 03:39 AM   #583

Happy Tuesday! Down 0.4 to 165.2. Today marks a week and I've lost 7.4lbs. I'm taking it day by day, as Gracie said..no stressing. Since I'm eating higher cals and more variety the losses will slow down but as long as the scale goes down throughout the week, I'm good.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:48 AM   #584
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Happy Tuesday! Down 0.4 to 165.2. Today marks a week and I've lost 7.4lbs. I'm taking it day by day, as Gracie said..no stressing. Since I'm eating higher cals and more variety the losses will slow down but as long as the scale goes down throughout the week, I'm good.
Good Morning my friend, you go girl congratulations on completing your first week Yes no stressing, I am telling myself the same.......thanks for your support as well Can't wait to try those hotdogs everyone has been talking about I had the grilled chicken last night with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and that spritzer ranch dressing. Can you say yummy it's much better when you can mix veggies.
Old 05-01-2012, 03:50 AM   #585

Way to go Shari!! Great first week! you made it girl, downhill from here!!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:30 AM   #586
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Go Shari! You are doing great! Sounds like you are happy with this plan too.
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:52 AM   #587
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Quote:
Whooo Hooo P2 girlfriend!
MagieDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:53 AM   #588
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Good Morning my friend, you go girl congratulations on completing your first week Yes no stressing, I am telling myself the same.......thanks for your support as well Can't wait to try those hotdogs everyone has been talking about I had the grilled chicken last night with lettuce, tomatoes, red onions, and that spritzer ranch dressing. Can you say yummy it's much better when you can mix veggies.
Loretta, did you order your dressing spritzer from somwhere on line or the grocery store. I am looking for it!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:57 AM   #589
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning Gorgeous!

WOW! You are one week in already! Should be smooth sailing from here on out But like you said, one day at a time!

CONGRATS on your losses doll!!! KUTGW!

Happy Tuesday
Old 05-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #590

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Loretta, did you order your dressing spritzer from somwhere on line or the grocery store. I am looking for it!
Not sure when Lo will be back so I will tell you that I found it at my local grocery store. They didn't have ranch though - it's Wishbone Spritzers and they are 1 calorie per spray. They had balsamic vinaigrette and italian, both were great. The best salad ever on protocol is lettuce, red onions, grilled chicken breast, and strawberries with the spray vinaigrette You'd never know you were on a diet!!!
Gracie514 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:11 AM   #591
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Not sure when Lo will be back so I will tell you that I found it at my local grocery store. They didn't have ranch though - it's Wishbone Spritzers and they are 1 calorie per spray. They had balsamic vinaigrette and italian, both were great. The best salad ever on protocol is lettuce, red onions, grilled chicken breast, and strawberries with the spray vinaigrette You'd never know you were on a diet!!!
Thank you Gracie, I need to do a better search because it would really be handy on this protocol.
Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #592

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Quote:
Good job girlie
Meek75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:37 AM   #593

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Go Shari! You are doing great! Sounds like you are happy with this plan too.
Thanks Brenda, yes I'm a lot more satisfied. It doesn't seem unbearable to me. I may actually do it to goal...but that's awhile yet so don't want to speak to soon

Quote:
That's exactly what I ate yesterday minus the spritzer....it was sooo good. It is much better to be able to mix veggies. Thanks hun!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Way to go Shari!! Great first week! you made it girl, downhill from here!!
Thanks Deb! I hope so...

Quote:
Whooo Hooo P2 girlfriend!
Thanks Maggie.

Quote:
Morning Gorgeous!

WOW! You are one week in already! Should be smooth sailing from here on out But like you said, one day at a time!

CONGRATS on your losses doll!!! KUTGW!

Happy Tuesday

Thanks Pati!

Quote:
Thanks for the info, I'm putting that on my list along with those hotdogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Good job girlie

Thanks Meek.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:06 AM   #594
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Yep you are exactly right I found mine at the local grocery store as well. I bought the Italian today. I am definintely going to give that salad a try tonight for dinner.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:02 AM   #595
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Yep you are exactly right I found mine at the local grocery store as well. I bought the Italian today. I am definintely going to give that salad a try tonight for dinner.
Is it in the salad dressing isle or somewhere else? Now I am wanting me some hot dogs.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:58 AM   #596
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Is it in the salad dressing isle or somewhere else? Now I am wanting me some hot dogs.
Yes it is with the salad dressings.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:34 AM   #597

Good morning ladies! Happy Hump day, I'm glad it seems this week is going by pretty quickly. Yesterday I almost fell and cheated. I had a rough afternoon at work and then I walked out to leave and my car wouldn't start! Fortunately it boiled down to the fact that the battery was defective as it was under 2yrs old and it was replaced with no money taken out of my pocket. After all of that, I had this overwhelming urge to go to Chick-Fil-A to get a cookies-n-cream milkshake and chicken fingers. I thought about it and drove by without stopping..LOL. I'm glad I didn't as it would've set me back. However, I still had a slight gain of 0.4 so weight today is 165.6.

I have a list ready for what to pick up at the grocery store and that spritzer is definitely on the list.

Last edited by shari; 05-02-2012 at 04:35 AM..
Old 05-02-2012, 05:06 AM   #598
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Shari, I'm so happy that you stuck to plan. You've got to feel good about that! Most of p2 is mental. Just getting the mind where it is supposed to be and keeping it there. It is SO hard sometimes! Good for you! What helps me too is that I'm stubborn. The .4 will most likely be gone tomorrow and will take a few of its friends with it. I was up .6 yesterday and I'm down 1.4 today. It all works out! Have a great Wednesday!
Gilded Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:20 AM   #599
Blabbermouth!!!

Quote:
Good morning ladies! Happy Hump day, I'm glad it seems this week is going by pretty quickly. Yesterday I almost fell and cheated. I had a rough afternoon at work and then I walked out to leave and my car wouldn't start! Fortunately it boiled down to the fact that the battery was defective as it was under 2yrs old and it was replaced with no money taken out of my pocket. After all of that, I had this overwhelming urge to go to Chick-Fil-A to get a cookies-n-cream milkshake and chicken fingers. I thought about it and drove by without stopping..LOL. I'm glad I didn't as it would've set me back. However, I still had a slight gain of 0.4 so weight today is 165.6.

I have a list ready for what to pick up at the grocery store and that spritzer is definitely on the list.
WTG ON STAYING STRONG AND ON PLAN!!!!

Glad your battery was replaced w/o charge

Happy Hump Day!!!
Old 05-02-2012, 07:51 AM   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Shari, I'm so happy that you stuck to plan. You've got to feel good about that! Most of p2 is mental. Just getting the mind where it is supposed to be and keeping it there. It is SO hard sometimes! Good for you! What helps me too is that I'm stubborn. The .4 will most likely be gone tomorrow and will take a few of its friends with it. I was up .6 yesterday and I'm down 1.4 today. It all works out! Have a great Wednesday!

Thanks Brenda, that's what I'm hoping. In the past a gain usually meant a nice whoosh the next day Good for you!!

Quote:
WTG ON STAYING STRONG AND ON PLAN!!!!

Glad your battery was replaced w/o charge

Happy Hump Day!!!
Thanks Pati. That's what I told myself, it all worked out so why would I jeopardize my loss because my afternoon/evening was a little more stressful than expected. Didn't make sense..LOL. Happy Hump Day to you too!!