Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2012, 05:56 AM   #151
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Whatcha got plan (food wise)? (I always ask you guys this so I can take ideas and use them for me )
12yrslater is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2012, 06:00 AM   #152
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Whatcha got plan (food wise)? (I always ask you guys this so I can take ideas and use them for me )
I have not been hungry YET, but I brought a salad with some turkey. I also brought some soup. So depending on what I feel like eating and when, I will choose!! How about you? Going to IF today?
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:05 AM   #153
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I have not been hungry YET, but I brought a salad with some turkey. I also brought some soup. So depending on what I feel like eating and when, I will choose!! How about you? Going to IF today?
I always forget how fast and easy soups can be! SEEEEEEE why I asked? I am IFing all day but needed to get something in me quickly when I got home. Zumba is earlier today so no time to cook a meal and eat it pre-class...NOW I CAN ACTUALLY eat something before heading out which is PRIMO!!! (I would hate to feel faint...Zumba takes alot outta you - especially if you saw how I moved! )
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:05 AM   #154
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hiya Deb!

Have a great week on plan, doll .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 AM   #155
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I always forget how fast and easy soups can be! SEEEEEEE why I asked? I am IFing all day but needed to get something in me quickly when I got home. Zumba is earlier today so no time to cook a meal and eat it pre-class...NOW I CAN ACTUALLY eat something before heading out which is PRIMO!!! (I would hate to feel faint...Zumba takes alot outta you - especially if you saw how I moved! )
YAY! then glad to help.. Yep, I think you should make a video and share it here...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 AM   #156
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
and scare you guys? NO WAY!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:08 AM   #157
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hiya Deb!

Have a great week on plan, doll .
Thank you Meek!! I really FEEL THE NEED to be on plan this week. I hate feeling out of control, you know? I hope you also have a wonderful week!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #158
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
and scare you guys? NO WAY!!
Are you kidding that would motivate me to do more ZUMBA!!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-21-2012, 06:44 AM   #159
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good morning Deb Glad your boy put a on your face. I like him too, he can blow! :up Great DD planned..
shari is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:40 AM   #160
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:46 AM   #161
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb Glad your boy put a on your face. I like him too, he can blow! :up Great DD planned..
Thanks Shari!!! He SURE CAN!!!... Makes me smile everytime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb!
Morning Pati! How did your DD go? Mine went pretty good. I admit I got hungry by the time I had my soup, then I had to eat more. I did get a nice loss this morning, 2.6 pounds! Soooooooooo If I can do this every other day, good things MAY finally happen!

I keep thinking of it being like HCG. Only every other day. Maybe I need to choose different foods than I did with HCG. I ended up eating chicken and spinach after my soup last night. This was my go - to on HCG. Oh well, I am going to give it a shot again tomorrow!! Today is an UP DAY!!..

Not sure what I am having yet. Pancakes this morning, LOL oh boy, that is not low carb.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:48 AM   #162
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,502
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday! :)
Good Wednesday Morning Deb!

What's on the menu for today? I need to live through you JUDDDer's because you all get to eat some wonderful food!

MagieDen is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:49 AM   #163
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good Wednesday Morning Deb!

What's on the menu for today? I need to live through you JUDDDer's because you all get to eat some wonderful food!

Morning Maggie!! I am kind of winging it today.. OH WINGS!.. Had some pancakes with SF syrup this morning, of course not low carb, but I am going to see how this affects me. hummm......
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:55 AM   #164
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Shari!!! He SURE CAN!!!... Makes me smile everytime!



Morning Pati! How did your DD go? Mine went pretty good. I admit I got hungry by the time I had my soup, then I had to eat more. I did get a nice loss this morning, 2.6 pounds! Soooooooooo If I can do this every other day, good things MAY finally happen!

I keep thinking of it being like HCG. Only every other day. Maybe I need to choose different foods than I did with HCG. I ended up eating chicken and spinach after my soup last night. This was my go - to on HCG. Oh well, I am going to give it a shot again tomorrow!! Today is an UP DAY!!..

Not sure what I am having yet. Pancakes this morning, LOL oh boy, that is not low carb.
Congrats on the loss!!!

Deb, do get your mind away from eating only foods allowed on HCG. I did the same in the beginning and was getting ready to give up when I realized there was no need for me to suffer by eating CHICKEN ONLY! Try other things. Remember you can have anything as long as you stay low cal. I continue to go to the store to read labels as much as possible. To me, the most difficult thing to get out of my mind is the low carb. I always want to buy low carb ONLY when I don't need to
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 05:58 AM   #165
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Congrats on the loss!!!

Deb, do get your mind away from eating only foods allowed on HCG. I did the same in the beginning and was getting ready to give up when I realized there was no need for me to suffer by eating CHICKEN ONLY! Try other things. Remember you can have anything as long as you stay low cal. I continue to go to the store to read labels as much as possible. To me, the most difficult thing to get out of my mind is the low carb. I always want to buy low carb ONLY when I don't need to
Thanks Pati!! GREAT advice!! when you look at it this way, the sky is really the limit, as long as it comes in low in cals for the day. I LIKE THAT. Anything in moderation!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:10 AM   #166
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,502
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Maggie!! I am kind of winging it today.. OH WINGS!.. Had some pancakes with SF syrup this morning, of course not low carb, but I am going to see how this affects me. hummm......
The pancakes sound great! I am making me some cream cheese pancakes tomorrow along with some bacon. This is my first time trying them, I hope I am NOT disappointed. I made Pizza Chicken last night and I am having the leftovers today. I have to stop talking about food.
MagieDen is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:14 AM   #167
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Good for you Deb! I think the hardest thing was just letting that low carb, hcg mentality go. I now eat what I want..only count cals and it works...Gracie kept telling me to 'relax'..which I now do regarding food and ENJOY!! Congrats on the loss..that's wonderful!!!
shari is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 06:20 AM   #168
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good for you Deb! I think the hardest thing was just letting that low carb, hcg mentality go. I now eat what I want..only count cals and it works...Gracie kept telling me to 'relax'..which I now do regarding food and ENJOY!! Congrats on the loss..that's wonderful!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:50 AM   #169
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,837
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hiya Deb!
Meek75 is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 08:55 AM   #170
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
The pancakes sound great! I am making me some cream cheese pancakes tomorrow along with some bacon. This is my first time trying them, I hope I am NOT disappointed. I made Pizza Chicken last night and I am having the leftovers today. I have to stop talking about food.
That sounds wonderful Maggie!! I have tried a variety of low carb pancakes, the one's I like the most were with cottage cheese, so cream cheese sounds very good!!.. Today you can talk about food, I am on an UP DAY..

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good for you Deb! I think the hardest thing was just letting that low carb, hcg mentality go. I now eat what I want..only count cals and it works...Gracie kept telling me to 'relax'..which I now do regarding food and ENJOY!! Congrats on the loss..that's wonderful!!!
Thanks Shari!! I KNOW!!! I am really struggling with that mental thing!! I need to relax!!!! Trying every day to learn more!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Thanks Pati!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hiya Deb!
HIYA MEEK!!! good to see you still around here. Hope you are doing better today!!..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:17 AM   #171
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,801
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning Pati! How did your DD go? Mine went pretty good. I admit I got hungry by the time I had my soup, then I had to eat more. I did get a nice loss this morning, 2.6 pounds! Soooooooooo If I can do this every other day, good things MAY finally happen!

I keep thinking of it being like HCG. Only every other day. Maybe I need to choose different foods than I did with HCG. I ended up eating chicken and spinach after my soup last night. This was my go - to on HCG. Oh well, I am going to give it a shot again tomorrow!! Today is an UP DAY!!..

Not sure what I am having yet. Pancakes this morning, LOL oh boy, that is not low carb.
That's how I look at JUDDD. Like every other day hcg plan! I didn't do it that way, probably should have. My DD's weren't low enough I'm sure. But I was sick of feeling deprived, and even every other day was too much for me to stick with.

I'm so glad it's working well for you!! I hope it continues and is an easy lifestyle. Others love it!!

For those of you on DD's, do you worry about protein levels those days? or just do the calorie goal? You all sound like you're doing well!! KUTGW!!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html

Last edited by julieboolie; 02-22-2012 at 09:18 AM.. Reason: typo
julieboolie is online now  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:46 AM   #172
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
For those of you on DD's, do you worry about protein levels those days? or just do the calorie goal? You all sound like you're doing well!! KUTGW!!
Me personally, I don't worry about protein levels. My biggest concern is the cals BUT I always eat protein in my meal (I IF during the day on DDs).

(did that make sense? LOL)
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 05:40 AM   #173
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning Deb!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 05:53 AM   #174
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Morning all, just a quick note to say I am home feeling sick today, had to leave work early yesterday and it continues this morning. Not as bad, but I don't want to spread it at work, so staying home.

All of you have a good day.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 06:06 AM   #175
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Get well soon!

What do you have? A cold? Flu? Poor Deb!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 06:39 AM   #176
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Get well soon!

What do you have? A cold? Flu? Poor Deb!
I think it is just a 24 hour thing. I was sitting at my desk after lunch yesterday and just started to feel sweaty, dizzy, nauseous. I had to leave. It hit fast hard and strong. Slept from 630pm to 500 am today. I just feel weak and tired right now. Not real bad, but not wanting to eat or work today either. So I am BETTER! thank you hon.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 06:43 AM   #177
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,864
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Eeeekkk..>Those that hit fast are the worse cuz ssoooo unexpected! Sleep as much as you can today and take lots of liquids.

Hoping for a quick recovery!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 06:46 AM   #178
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,621
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Eeeekkk..>Those that hit fast are the worse cuz ssoooo unexpected! Sleep as much as you can today and take lots of liquids.

Hoping for a quick recovery!
Thanks Pati, I agree! I am going to hit the bed here in a few minutes. You try to stay awake!!..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 08:21 AM   #179
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,260
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Hope you feel better!! You obviously needed that rest...hope you get more today.
shari is offline  
Old 02-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #180
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,502
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 200's/1st. Goal Wt: 199 lbs.
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Morning all, just a quick note to say I am home feeling sick today, had to leave work early yesterday and it continues this morning. Not as bad, but I don't want to spread it at work, so staying home.

All of you have a good day.
Get some rest Deb it's a real bummer when you don't feel well.

MagieDen is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:29 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.