Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #1531
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Good Monday morning to you Deb. How is the weather where you are? It is rainning today here in my neck of the woods. Got hubby to the airport and now I am sitting here with my cup of Joe reading journals and getting in a little posting. Ah, to have such freedom is a slippery slope because I can get really lazy.

Goodness Deb I do hope your mom is okay, slipping on grease definitely sounds scarey. I get really scared when I slip so I can imagine how she felt. Hey lady don't worry about the weight it is what it is. My weight is up by .2 and it hasn't even been a full week. I had a time stabilizing last round and actually started my round 4 lbs. up but read where so many that have done the Protocol are ususally up by much more than that so it is all good to me. The goal for myself is to keep working at a downward motion on the scale or maintain by 5 lbs. up, this will keep me sane.

I think if you start a new round watching videos is good inspiration or go over to the Hcg Forum Jeanette posted her current picture along with her past picture and wow, wow, wow, who would need more motivation than that. I believe she started at something like 233 lbs. or so. I forget where she posted I think it's under the All Phases Thread but not sure.

Deb have a good day and don't work to hard.

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-27-2012 at 07:26 AM..

Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2012, 07:08 AM   #1532
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good Monday morning to you Deb. How is the weather where you are? It is rainning today here in my neck of the woods. Got hubby to the airport and now I am sitting here with my cup of Joe reading journals and getting in a little posting. Ah, to have such freedom is a slippery slope because I can get really lazy.

Goodness Deb I do hope your mom is okay, slipping on grease definitely sounds scarey. I get really scared when I slip so I can imagine how she felt. Hey lady don't worry about the weight it is what it is. My weight is up by .2 and it hasn't even been a full week. I had a time stabilizing last round and actually started my round 4 lbs. up but read where so many that have done the Protocol are ususally up by much more than that so it is all good to me. The goal for myself is to keep working at a downward motion on the scale or maintain by 5 lbs. up, this will keep me sane.

I think if you start a new round watching videos is good inspiration or go over to the Hcg Forum Jeanette posted her current picture along with here past picture and wow, wow, wow, who would need more motication than that. I believe she started at something like 233 lbs. or so. I forget where she posted I think it's under the All Phases Thread but not sure.

Deb have a good day and don't work to hard.
Thank you Maggie! I am headed over to look the pics!! I LOVE motivation like that!..

ENJOY MAGGIE!! enjoy your freedom for awhile, and I am sure you won't get too lazy.. NOT YOU!..

Mom is ok, she just scared us! She said she landed on her padded rear end, so no bone damage... I just hated seeing her go down like that at her age! she said she does not even have a bruise today, so good.
Old 08-29-2012, 06:16 AM   #1533

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Glad your mother is okay! I know about the up and down of maintaining...I think you're doing wonderful to still be within range in P4! Hope you have a great day!
Old 08-29-2012, 06:40 AM   #1534
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Oh Mom! Tell her to be careful!!! Glad she's okay tho.

Enjoy your P4

Have a great day love!!!
Old 08-29-2012, 09:25 AM   #1535
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Your poor mom! Glad she'll be ok! enjoy your P4!!
Old 08-29-2012, 10:44 AM   #1536

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Glad your mother is okay! I know about the up and down of maintaining...I think you're doing wonderful to still be within range in P4! Hope you have a great day!
Thank you Shari! I just got back from taking her home. She was really ready to go. She was so sad that she has to rely on us to take her everywhere, but I told her no problem! Hopefully being back home and in her own comfort zone will make her feel better. The fall does not seem to have left any lasting effects thank god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Oh Mom! Tell her to be careful!!! Glad she's okay tho.

Enjoy your P4

Have a great day love!!!
Thanks Pati!! good to see you here!!! I told my stubborn mommy to be careful... will she listen?... I am getting geared up for another round for sure, feel so full lately! ready to lose!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Your poor mom! Glad she'll be ok! enjoy your P4!!
Thank you Julie!!! How is yours going? I see you are getting ready for another round also! I will get to the journals later tonight, anxious to see how you are doing!! Take care!
Old 08-29-2012, 12:38 PM   #1537
Big Yapper!!!!

So a few of us may be doing a round together?!? That's fantastic!!!
Old 08-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #1538

Quote:
So a few of us may be doing a round together?!? That's fantastic!!!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:05 PM   #1539
Big Yapper!!!!

My boss is gone still...Gosh I've missed you guys so much!

My desk is a mess!!!! I have 2 bosses. The one working from home calls me to do his stuff, the one hear delegates 1/2 his stuff to me and on top of that I have to do my own stuff!?!?! I go nuts. I actually had a good week since I didn't have any office openings this week making it a slow HA! week). Not sure what's in store for the next one but I am off Friday and Tuesday! SOOOOO looking forward to it!!

Why did I say all that? LOL Just to get to say that I hope I can come in and update my progress when doing the round. (I could have just said that?!? LOL) I think I 'm losing my mind )
Old 08-29-2012, 01:07 PM   #1540
Big Yapper!!!!

even my grammar is taking a hit with my lack of concentration!
Old 08-29-2012, 01:12 PM   #1541

Quote:
My boss is gone still...Gosh I've missed you guys so much!

My desk is a mess!!!! I have 2 bosses. The one working from home calls me to do his stuff, the one hear delegates 1/2 his stuff to me and on top of that I have to do my own stuff!?!?! I go nuts. I actually had a good week since I didn't have any office openings this week making it a slow HA! week). Not sure what's in store for the next one but I am off Friday and Tuesday! SOOOOO looking forward to it!!

Why did I say all that? LOL Just to get to say that I hope I can come in and update my progress when doing the round. (I could have just said that?!? LOL) I think I 'm losing my mind )
Quote:
even my grammar is taking a hit with my lack of concentration!
Well Pati you can say whatever you want to, and however you want to, JUST AS LONG AS YOU STAY AROUND!!... Miss you too! Tell those BOSSES to let you have some darn time with us, geeze...

Enjoy your days off!! Lucky!!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:10 AM   #1542
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I uses bad gramers all the tyme and spill somethang ahhful these daes!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:11 AM   #1543

Good morning friends! I still haven't gotten to check everyone's journals and see how you are doing!! I will attempt that today unless something crazy comes up, which is certainly possible!!!

Ok, so I checked weight today, and amazingly I am down to 177.6!!! WOW, how did that happen??... So I am following kinda WW and kinda LC, and it turns out I FEEL WONDERFUL on around 50 net carbs a day. WHO KNEW? I always tried to stick to 20 or less and felt like crud. Maybe this is my sweet spot on carbs??? I never even thought to try... SO HAPPY!!!

I will continue this path until next week, and decide then I am ready for another round, but I do love losing FAST... oh who knows!!!

Hope all of you are doing FABULOUS!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:22 AM   #1544

Quote:
Old 08-30-2012, 05:23 AM   #1545
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whooo Hoooo Deb, totally Awesome! If that is your carb sweet spot than continue with it and enjoy!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:25 AM   #1546

Quote:
Whooo Hoooo Deb, totally Awesome! If that is your carb sweet spot than continue with it and enjoy!
Thanks Maggie, I am going with it for now... time will tell!! Also, I love it! I can have some fruit and lots of veges...
Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 AM   #1547
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good morning friends! I still haven't gotten to check everyone's journals and see how you are doing!! I will attempt that today unless something crazy comes up, which is certainly possible!!!

Ok, so I checked weight today, and amazingly I am down to 177.6!!! WOW, how did that happen??... So I am following kinda WW and kinda LC, and it turns out I FEEL WONDERFUL on around 50 net carbs a day. WHO KNEW? I always tried to stick to 20 or less and felt like crud. Maybe this is my sweet spot on carbs??? I never even thought to try... SO HAPPY!!!

I will continue this path until next week, and decide then I am ready for another round, but I do love losing FAST... oh who knows!!!

Hope all of you are doing FABULOUS!!!
ANOTHER ONE WHO I HADN'T NOTICED THEIR ACTUAL WEIGHT!!!

I'm so proud and happy for you!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #1548
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
I'm sure my spelling can get that bad at times!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 05:31 AM   #1549

Quote:
ANOTHER ONE WHO I HADN'T NOTICED THEIR ACTUAL WEIGHT!!!

I'm so proud and happy for you!!!
Thanks Pati, See what happens when you are not around??..
Old 08-30-2012, 05:35 AM   #1550
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Pati, See what happens when you are not around??..
I KNOW! I leave and you guys get skinny (as I get fat! )
Seriously, I should probably leave more often so you guys get to goal
Old 08-30-2012, 05:37 AM   #1551

Quote:
I KNOW! I leave and you guys get skinny (as I get fat! )
Seriously, I should probably leave more often so you guys get to goal
silly girl!! Join us!!..
Old 08-30-2012, 05:38 AM   #1552
Big Yapper!!!!

Yes ma'am
Old 09-01-2012, 06:37 AM   #1553

Congrats Deb!!! I've been eating more higher carbs too...20-60/day so I don't feel deprived. I know, nothing beats the faster weight loss on hhcg but either way you're losing and doing great!
Old 09-01-2012, 02:05 PM   #1554

Thanks Shari!! I totally believe having around 50 carbs has made a huge difference for me. I was either trying to stay under 20 or going the opposite direction and having almost 200 on WW. I never felt good on 20 carbs and I felt good, but couldn't lose much on 200 carbs.

So anyway! I am sticking with the 50 net and seeing how it goes. Still might do another round this week, not sure.. I need to be 100% in the game to succeed on that.

Hope you are doing well!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 05:02 AM   #1555

Wow I guess I have not been online much lately...at least here.. Just a check in to say I am SO HAPPY and feel SO GOOD!!! on 50 net carbs, that I am going to ride this pony for awhile...

I was going to start a round this week, but I don't think I want to mess with this great progress I have right now. SURE, I would lose faster on HCG for sure, but would I be as satisfied? Not so sure.

Got down to 176 this morning. Eating like a goddess... AND I know that I am going to be cutting back on the fruit/ carbs when the good summer fruit goes away. I am going to take it one day at a time and see where it takes me until it doesn't..

Hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday weekend and all is well!!!

Back at lunch If I can pull myself away from all this pile on my desk!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #1556

Whoa, congrats Deb!!! My goodness, you're be in the 160's soon and closer to your Hawaii goal. You're doing marvelous Regarding work, I have a ton of paperwork too..procrastinating now but I've got to dig through too. Hope you have a great day!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:46 AM   #1557

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Whoa, congrats Deb!!! My goodness, you're be in the 160's soon and closer to your Hawaii goal. You're doing marvelous Regarding work, I have a ton of paperwork too..procrastinating now but I've got to dig through too. Hope you have a great day!
Thanks Shari!! Here is hoping!!!

I mentally picture myself on the beaches.. I hear the waves, the Hawaiian music, feel the gentle breeze. feel the sand between my toes... sitting in total bliss.......... oh yeah!! I am gonna get there!! NO DOUBT!!...
Old 09-04-2012, 11:14 AM   #1558
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yes you WILL Deb! You are doing wonderful with your stabilized weight. Dragging somewhat today but got my Zumba class in, I think it's the weather here today it's rainny. I do it however when it rains because it reminds me of Fall and I get gaga for Fall. KUTGW lady, so happy for you.
Old 09-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #1559

Quote:
Yes you WILL Deb! You are doing wonderful with your stabilized weight. Dragging somewhat today but got my Zumba class in, I think it's the weather here today it's rainny. I do it however when it rains because it reminds me of Fall and I get gaga for Fall. KUTGW lady, so happy for you.
Awe thanks Maggie!!! I also love the FALL!!! Not too hot and not too cold.. perfect! I really love it when the humidity falls here in Missouri, so I can sit outside, or walk, or do whatever.. LOVE IT!..

I am happy for you too Maggie, you are doing awesome, and your exercise plan is fantastic! I popped in a dvd of Jillian Michaels? over the weekend, and it was fun... I also have Zumba dvd's and maybe someday I will get my hiney to a real class.....

Enjoy!!!!
Old 09-04-2012, 11:47 AM   #1560
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Awesome with the Jillian Michaels DVD. I used to workout to Denise Austin's videos and I somewhat miss it, it is called Fat Burning Blast. I think working out at home is great and will be doing alot when Winter hits. I have WATP with Leslie Sansone, but no Zumba DVD yet. I don't know if I told you but a gal in class fell backwards into aweight machine a few weeks ago and actually hit her head hard enough to knock herself out. EMT's were called and she left in a neck brace and her sugar dropped and they had to give her glucouse tabs. The poor thing, she usually does Zumba in the middle of the class because she isn't that coordinated. I felt so bad for her and I haven't seen her yet. The instructor warns us about moving backwards now so we don't have another mishap. I am still having fun with the class so I will continue with it until I get bored and need something else and or winter comes.
Closed Thread