Old 08-17-2012, 06:24 AM   #1501
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Happy Friday Deb! You're doing fantastic!! I wanna be like you when I grow up
Thanks Shari!! Hope you have a great Friday, and wonderful weekend! P2 is almost done for you! PI? That could be a good plan! Keeping the ball rolling is a great idea!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2012, 06:31 AM   #1502

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Yeah...I want to get it off and over with. I didn't go home this weekend as planned due to being in P2 and not wanting to disrupt the 'groove'. I thought about the poem I posted in my journal though about living life, enjoying friends and family and had mixed feelings...
Old 08-17-2012, 08:03 AM   #1503

Quote:
Yeah...I want to get it off and over with. I didn't go home this weekend as planned due to being in P2 and not wanting to disrupt the 'groove'. I thought about the poem I posted in my journal though about living life, enjoying friends and family and had mixed feelings...
oh I know! There really are so many mixed emotions with weight loss. On the one hand you REALLY want to get it off!!! On the other hand, you know if you go home and see family and friends, it is just too difficult to do both.

Ugh, I feel the same way with going to my Mom's. She always takes such joy in cooking for us, and if I try to say I can't have it, I can just see the disappointment in her eyes. Right now, I hate upsetting her. This is one reason I am going to do WW for awhile. I can eat ANYTHING. No problems.

I hope you finally get where you want to be and are able to be stable!!.. ME TOO!!!! Can't wait. Good luck Shari!!!

It looks like the girl who had a good time putting folks down in the HCG forums has given up her HCG and Atkins plan.. She is now just going to do high fat as of today. Interesting! ( I read her blog)
Old 08-17-2012, 08:24 AM   #1504
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Deb!! I haven't seen any posts from her, but her weight loss wasn't very good anyway. I'm not sure where a 6 week round w. hcg yielding 11lbs of weight loss was anything to be excited about? To each his own .

You're doing great and it is so HARD when family and friends are around. My MIL has been here for 2 weeks making it tricky to stick to plan. I couldn't do a CD if I wanted to (wasn't out of window anyway, but just sayin'). I'm out of window today (expected-2300cals w. too much popcorn, choc almonds and froyo yesterday) so I'll be trying a steak day today. Even w.o. a CD I'll be back down tomorrow if I keep it clean. But, I'll try for a CD. We'll see what the day brings. Not sweating it. Owning it, accepting it and fixing it!!
Old 08-17-2012, 09:02 AM   #1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb!! I haven't seen any posts from her, but her weight loss wasn't very good anyway. I'm not sure where a 6 week round w. hcg yielding 11lbs of weight loss was anything to be excited about? To each his own .

You're doing great and it is so HARD when family and friends are around. My MIL has been here for 2 weeks making it tricky to stick to plan. I couldn't do a CD if I wanted to (wasn't out of window anyway, but just sayin'). I'm out of window today (expected-2300cals w. too much popcorn, choc almonds and froyo yesterday) so I'll be trying a steak day today. Even w.o. a CD I'll be back down tomorrow if I keep it clean. But, I'll try for a CD. We'll see what the day brings. Not sweating it. Owning it, accepting it and fixing it!!
That is awesome Julie! I just happen to love steak enough, I sometimes just eat a steak all day long... ( not exactly a CD ) So enjoy!!

I commend you for doing all this with MIL there! HOLY COW, I would not be able to take more than a day or 2 with mine....... Shes a great person, but we just are too different to live in the same house..

I would not have known about her current plan if I had not read her blog. It is pretty entertaining. You are right! To each his own, but I am not so sure about losing 11 pounds while on HCG, then 38 after? Seems strange.. oh well!!.. Not my bizness!.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! P4 for me starts tonight!...
Old 08-18-2012, 06:57 AM   #1506
Big Yapper!!!!

Yes, as sweet as my MIL is, and I do enjoy her, it's nice and easier to have my home back to "normal". My modified CD worked fine and I'm back to my normal maintenance weight. I am happy w. that. How'd you do last night? What's your plan for P4? Dabble, or immerse ?

I'm keeping it clean today (read that avoiding froyo and choc almonds) but will add back fruit and GY today. Tomorrow? Assuming all systems are go? I'm having fries (assuming I can talk dh into going to Freddy's!!).
Old 08-18-2012, 11:56 AM   #1507

Quote:
Yes, as sweet as my MIL is, and I do enjoy her, it's nice and easier to have my home back to "normal". My modified CD worked fine and I'm back to my normal maintenance weight. I am happy w. that. How'd you do last night? What's your plan for P4? Dabble, or immerse ?

I'm keeping it clean today (read that avoiding froyo and choc almonds) but will add back fruit and GY today. Tomorrow? Assuming all systems are go? I'm having fries (assuming I can talk dh into going to Freddy's!!).
Hey Julie, glad your correction day went well! Love it! I am going to add whatever I want today, and honestly I am just not that hungry, so I will eat my fruit, yogurt, steak, some wild rice, and I am having some wine tonight, so I will have to keep my eating in check... Just enough to not be hungry should do it!

Glad you got your normal back, and I know exactly what you mean. We love them, but we need our normal too.....

Have a great day!!!
Old 08-20-2012, 05:15 AM   #1508
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Good morning, Deb. Welcome to the bounty that is known as p4!
Old 08-20-2012, 05:19 AM   #1509

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Good morning, Deb. Welcome to the bounty that is known as p4!
Morning Brenda! Thanks for the welcome! I have enjoyed dipping my feet in P4 so far, and I am actually DOWN to 179 even this morning!!! WHOOO HOOOOO.. Following WW kinda, and am really loving eating whatever........ Hope it lasts! I want to lose while in P4 if possible, but we shall see!

I am taking today off from work, so will catch up later, lots to do this morning. Have a great day all!
Old 08-20-2012, 06:30 AM   #1510
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Deb enjoy your day off from work, relax and don't work too hard at home. I am soooo happy for you and you sound like you are liking your plan and that to me is what matters most. P2 on the Hhcg is rough as you well know and getting back to a more reasonable eating plan that you can live with is more better. Excited about Hawaii for next year? What kind of question from me is that. A young couple in my church left this weekend for Hawaii and will be gone for over a week, I am so envious. I keep thinking of Mertyle Beach next year as my Hawaii so it is all good. I am letting my hair grow out for the Fall and Winter I usually wear it shorter but next year is my 25th Wedding Anniversary so I am growing it out to have it in the style I wore when hubby and I got married. I know I am not 26 anymore but I thought it would be a neat idea. I have been looking around for a dress I would like to wear on our night out and I want it to be something that looks good on me and flatters my body with all its lumps and bumps. Hey that is what Lipo in a Box is for. We are taking a train ride to Chicago and spending the night and eating at Lovell's on Lake, it is a resturant owned by Jim Lovell who piloted Apollo 13 and other missions to the moon. Hubby has wanted to go there for dinner and I have always wanted to take a train ride so it is a good compromise so that is what we are doing. I will be working out more here before Christmas to get this body in better shape and have a goal to get down to the 160's but I know me sometimes my goals don't pan out but I do have to set them and try. As Nike says "Just do it!" Well talked your ear off enough, you keep plugging along and have a fantastic Monday and day of rest!

Old 08-20-2012, 07:50 AM   #1511

Whoo-Hooo!!! Congrats Deb!! Wow, you're totally rocking this round to perfection!! It seems WW is perfect for P4 as you get to eat well while setting limits to not go over...wonderful! Enjoy your day off, hope you don't work too hard.

Maggie~I think that's a wonderful plan to celebrate your anniversay. We're definitely going back to Myrtle Beach again next year..so much fun and it give you something to be motivated for.
Old 08-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #1512

Wow Maggie!! You and hubby are going to have a great time!!!

I too, am so excited to get to Hawaii, and since we are in the planning stages, I know I am going to be overwhelmed with excitement when actually step off the plane! Can't even imagine yet!

Your plan for future weight loss is great!! I would like to be at my goal which I don't know what that is yet, by next May at least, so I can learn to live with it and be ready to continue to maintain while on the vacation of my lifetime!

Thank you Shari! I am very surprised to still be in this weight range, but I will take it! I am loving the WW way of eating, which of course I was doing very well on before my round. It is just SLOWWWWWWWWWWWW losing! I can live with it though, for awhile. UNTIL I am ready for my next round, which I know I am doing. It may take 2 rounds, but that is ok!
Old 08-22-2012, 05:16 AM   #1513

Happy Hump Day All! nothing to report.. I am boring...

Won't weigh in till Saturday, but I feel the same as far as fit of clothing. Just hoping for a tiny loss weekly until I get into full weight loss mode again. I want to do another round in September, but we shall see!

Have a great day!
Old 08-22-2012, 06:21 AM   #1514
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I'm boring too Deb! We can be boring together! September is just right around the corner and I will be here to cheer you on. I was looking at my Wedding pictures today with hubby and we thought we were fat when we married but we are definitely fattier now than when we got married. Our minds are certainly warped when it comes to viewing ourselves. I had to transfer our wedding pictures into a new album because the album I had them in was falling apart. I guess things have a way of doing that after almost 25 years. Hubby is excited to do a round with me, he mentioned it to his doctor and she said that they don't have any studies on the long term side effects of Hhcg in men. I am having him watch videos and read stories about men doing the Hhcg so he will get a better understanding of it. Well talked your ear off once again. HAve a good day today!
Old 08-22-2012, 07:00 AM   #1515

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
I'm boring too Deb! We can be boring together! September is just right around the corner and I will be here to cheer you on. I was looking at my Wedding pictures today with hubby and we thought we were fat when we married but we are definitely fattier now than when we got married. Our minds are certainly warped when it comes to viewing ourselves. I had to transfer our wedding pictures into a new album because the album I had them in was falling apart. I guess things have a way of doing that after almost 25 years. Hubby is excited to do a round with me, he mentioned it to his doctor and she said that they don't have any studies on the long term side effects of Hhcg in men. I am having him watch videos and read stories about men doing the Hhcg so he will get a better understanding of it. Well talked your ear off once again. HAve a good day today!
Isn't it funny how we see ourselves? So you THOUGHT you were fat then, and I THOUGHT I was fat at my wedding too!... not compared to now though!

That would be awesome if Hubby would join you!! I am glad he is watching things and getting prepared, as we both know that is the KEY!! to success!! The MIND has to be ready to do it! EXCITED !!!! for you both!

I don't mind being boring at all, I like sitting on the sidelines and watching others make fools of themselves....... Kidding!

25 YEARS! WHOOOO HOOOOO !!!
Old 08-22-2012, 08:27 AM   #1516
Big Yapper!!!!

I like boring too!! Hope you're having a good week and enjoying P4!!

I'm struggling a bit, but am learning as I go. I think higher carb works better for me now, if I don't overdo the fat or calories. We'll see.

Magie-that's great dh is getting on board. Hopefully the videos will reassure and inspire him .
Old 08-22-2012, 10:15 AM   #1517

Quote:
I like boring too!! Hope you're having a good week and enjoying P4!!

I'm struggling a bit, but am learning as I go. I think higher carb works better for me now, if I don't overdo the fat or calories. We'll see.

Magie-that's great dh is getting on board. Hopefully the videos will reassure and inspire him .
Thanks Julie! Yep, enjoying P4, but kinda want to lose again.. I always go through this. I should enjoy the rest of this month, then get ready for another round.

I think you are doing great, but only YOU know how you really feel about this P4, so do what is best for you!! Have a great day!
Old 08-23-2012, 05:45 AM   #1518
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Hi Deb Deb!

Missin' ya ladies so much!!!

Hope all is well....(I'm trying so hard to make time to come post but as of late, I barely even get time to eat at work )
Old 08-23-2012, 07:00 AM   #1519

Morning Deb, hope you have a great day!

Maggie~great news about hubby!!

Julie~I agree with Deb, hope you're able to find what works best for you! It's a constant circle sometimes..
Old 08-23-2012, 07:19 AM   #1520

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Hi Deb Deb!

Missin' ya ladies so much!!!

Hope all is well....(I'm trying so hard to make time to come post but as of late, I barely even get time to eat at work )
MISS YOU MORE!!.... Don't work too hard dear.. come back when you can!!

Quote:
Morning Deb, hope you have a great day!

Maggie~great news about hubby!!

Julie~I agree with Deb, hope you're able to find what works best for you! It's a constant circle sometimes..
Morning Shari!! You have a wonderful day also!!
Old 08-24-2012, 05:20 AM   #1521
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have a Happy Friday Deb and a great weekend!
Old 08-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #1522

Quote:
Have a Happy Friday Deb and a great weekend!
Thanks Maggie! Hope your day goes wonderful and your weekend is superb!
Old 08-25-2012, 08:46 AM   #1523
Big Yapper!!!!

How're you doing Deb? Hope P4 is treating you well!! When do you think you'll go back for more? or less?

I'm toying w. another 3 week round myself. I am happy enough here, but I do still have plenty of fat to lose. I never really thought I'd weigh in the 140's, but now that I am (barely) here I am still padded. I have half a bottle of pellets, dh will be away for 11 days in Sept (which will make it MUCH easier) and just enough time to get 3 full weeks of P3 and 3.5 weeks of P4 in before my trip to Cali in Nov. Wouldn't it be lovely to lose a bit more before then? We'll see. I have a nice week long Stay-cation starting on Friday and will be swimming w. my dd's all week. A week in a bathing suit is great motivation to start a round!! I could use those last 2 days as loading days... What do you think? I value your opinion.

Shari-you're doing well!! Keep plugging away. Each little victory adds up!! Finding our way with all this support is much easier than "going it alone"!!
Old 08-25-2012, 09:27 AM   #1524

Quote:
How're you doing Deb? Hope P4 is treating you well!! When do you think you'll go back for more? or less?

I'm toying w. another 3 week round myself. I am happy enough here, but I do still have plenty of fat to lose. I never really thought I'd weigh in the 140's, but now that I am (barely) here I am still padded. I have half a bottle of pellets, dh will be away for 11 days in Sept (which will make it MUCH easier) and just enough time to get 3 full weeks of P3 and 3.5 weeks of P4 in before my trip to Cali in Nov. Wouldn't it be lovely to lose a bit more before then? We'll see. I have a nice week long Stay-cation starting on Friday and will be swimming w. my dd's all week. A week in a bathing suit is great motivation to start a round!! I could use those last 2 days as loading days... What do you think? I value your opinion.

Shari-you're doing well!! Keep plugging away. Each little victory adds up!! Finding our way with all this support is much easier than "going it alone"!!
Wow Julie, you are thinking of another round? I guess we never really know where we should end up until we get there. I am thinking of another round in September, but not sure when.

I think your plan with hubby gone is a great idea! Unfortunately my hubby is ALWAYS here.. ALWAYS.. Love him, but sometimes I would love some me time... oh well.. I will do a round and he can make his own food again.

I am doing very well on P4, I think of it as just living life for now.. I am sorta doing WW , sorta LC. trying to lose while doing it some, but not pushing real hard. I enjoy not worrying about it for now. Still around 179-180. Can't wait till I can maintain in the 40's though!!

Have a great weekend, and enjoy swimming with the girls!!! I love it!..
Old 08-25-2012, 10:09 AM   #1525
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Afternoon Deb my hubby is going away for a week for annual trainning with his job. Alone time for me, but none for you. I know what you mean about needing "me" time however. I actually to go to movies alone, something he doesn't get but I do. I just got back from the gym and doing water aerobics, it is "my" alone time and what I call my "spa" time and I it. Hope you get some alone time real soon.
Old 08-25-2012, 10:21 AM   #1526

Quote:
Afternoon Deb my hubby is going away for a week for annual trainning with his job. Alone time for me, but none for you. I know what you mean about needing "me" time however. I actually to go to movies alone, something he doesn't get but I do. I just got back from the gym and doing water aerobics, it is "my" alone time and what I call my "spa" time and I it. Hope you get some alone time real soon.
That is wonderful Maggie!!! You will get to just enjoy you!.. I long for that.. I lived alone for about 3 years before I got married, and loved it. Since that time though, there has always been someone living with me, and at times up to 7 people ... so I crave even a few moments alone..

Going to the movies alone is one of my favorite things also, but when I try to go now, my hubby feels neglected... ACK!!!....

I guess I should be happy he is soooooo devoted, but would love for him to have other friends to hang out with, or family, or whomever.. he HATES being alone.... and really does not understand me.... When he wants to go to his family's house EVERY SUNDAY, I have to beg off.. I just don't enjoy that. LOVE THEM, but not every weekend.

So, he goes for a few hours, but then my daughters are here... haha.. oh well.. someday I may be wishing for more company... but I doubt it...

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!...
Old 08-25-2012, 11:00 AM   #1527
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Wow we have going to the movies alone in common, awesome. My hubby sounds somewhat like your hubby. If we could afford for me to go with him to trainning he would have me to go. I am sooooo glad we don't have the money for me to fly at this time because I me alone time. I can be around people and I can be alone and it doesn't bother me. My MIL says that will all change when I get older, but I don't think so. Like your husband my hubby doesn't care to be alone and likes to be on the phone with someone, anyone if he can help it. I have told hubby if he wants to see his family he can see them anytime he wants but he won't do it without me because he says they will ask "where's Maggie?" and he will have to make up something because he just can't tell them I didn't want to come. Geesh, just go without me for pete's sake. I ususally on the weekends do something that he enjoys and then I can have my peace and quiet and have to remind him when he thinks we need to spend more time together that we just did spent some time together and he is fine. I try to go to a movie he likes and then I go to a movie by myself that I like because he ususally doesn't care for the movies I like. Oh well men, you can't live with them or without them or can we?
Old 08-25-2012, 01:55 PM   #1528

oh Maggie we do sound alike!... I tell my hubby the same thing. If he wants to go see his family please go!!!! At first he also said they will ask where I am, but over the years, they know I am not that social... and have no problem now.. I do see them alot more than I ever did my own family..

Anyway!! you are right! Men!.. what can ya do?.. Enjoy your time!!
Old 08-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #1529
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
That is wonderful Maggie!!! You will get to just enjoy you!.. I long for that.. I lived alone for about 3 years before I got married, and loved it. Since that time though, there has always been someone living with me, and at times up to 7 people ... so I crave even a few moments alone..

Going to the movies alone is one of my favorite things also, but when I try to go now, my hubby feels neglected... ACK!!!....

I guess I should be happy he is soooooo devoted, but would love for him to have other friends to hang out with, or family, or whomever.. he HATES being alone.... and really does not understand me.... When he wants to go to his family's house EVERY SUNDAY, I have to beg off.. I just don't enjoy that. LOVE THEM, but not every weekend.

So, he goes for a few hours, but then my daughters are here... haha.. oh well.. someday I may be wishing for more company... but I doubt it...

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!...
We're going to the rec center to play wallyball instead now. That's gonna be fun!! I guess weight wise, that I want to see where I can go. My lower half is still heavy, better, and I'm pretty happy here. But I'd like to see if I can get lower. worst case? I stay where I am!

And my dh is the same way. His trip is for training too, to MN where his family lives. He wanted us to go, but I wanted to skip it. Too much $ and his parents were just here for 2 weeks. I love them, but I'm good. Full up . Need a bit of time away, but I'll take time at home instead. I'll take advantage of it and do P2.

Be good ladies !!
Old 08-27-2012, 05:07 AM   #1530

Sounds good Julie! Have fun and enjoy the girls!

I don't blame you for seeing where you can go, I am not anywhere near to that point, so I will be following your journey and see how you do!..

Nothing much to report. My Mom is in town right now, staying at my Sister's house helping with her kids for a few days. Sis and Hubby went out of town for a vacation. So I visited with her yesterday, and she is doing pretty good. She did fall in some grease in the kitchen yesterday, so we had a scare, but she seems ok. I will check on her again today.

Weight? Up and Down, but always ends up around the same number 180. Oh well, I am not really actively trying to lose, but would like to...

Guess I need to cut back on the grub for that to happen... Back to watching videos soon, to get my motivation back!

Hope all of you have a wonderful Monday!
Closed Thread