LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2012, 06:26 AM   #1471
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
I so understand, plus you're stabilizing nicely so probably no need to check daily anyway...I'd guess you'd have to do more of that in the beginning of P3. I know Robin encourages this anyway....I just can't stop now.

Hope you have a great day!
Oh Shari, I know!!! In P2, the daily encouragement is so strong with the scale. In P3, it is boring... and I guess that is a GOOD THING. I am ready to lose again though, but will wait another week or so to even attempt some cutting back. Have a marvelous Monday!

Sponsored Links
Old 08-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #1472
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, you are really doing a good job as well. You ladies are really motivating me and I really admire all of the tools you are using to make this a successful round. Kudos to you
Old 08-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #1473
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
YAY DEB! Congrats on your loss, girl! Love it!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:09 AM   #1474
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Julie we posted the similar thoughts..LOL. I love your posts on the hcg forum.
Yep!! yours too!! Like minded !! (great minds think alike ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I know!! haha.. Julie had to set the youngster straight.. She did awesome!!!!

I know that you KNOW!!!! our minds are powerful....
I think she left after all of that . I tried to be gentle w/ her, and hope I didn't drive her away. I know we all need support, and even though she was young, and brash, she likely still needs support. Sigh.

Deb-yes!! boring is good in P3, right? You're doing so well!! I can't believe it's our third week of P3! It's going fast (much faster than P2!! ). Are you thinking of a new round soon? So exciting. You're in the zone, you're motivated and committed. Such a great place to be!!
Old 08-13-2012, 10:48 AM   #1475

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, you are really doing a good job as well. You ladies are really motivating me and I really admire all of the tools you are using to make this a successful round. Kudos to you
Thank you Loretta!! I am playing follow the leader in this last round and was motivated by Maggie! She got me thinking that I could do another round. Then Julie did the round with me, and that was fun! haha.. Hope you are having success also!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
YAY DEB! Congrats on your loss, girl! Love it!
Thanks Brenda!! How are you doing lately?? Hope all is well!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Yep!! yours too!! Like minded !! (great minds think alike ).

I think she left after all of that . I tried to be gentle w/ her, and hope I didn't drive her away. I know we all need support, and even though she was young, and brash, she likely still needs support. Sigh.

Deb-yes!! boring is good in P3, right? You're doing so well!! I can't believe it's our third week of P3! It's going fast (much faster than P2!! ). Are you thinking of a new round soon? So exciting. You're in the zone, you're motivated and committed. Such a great place to be!!
Julie you were not harsh AT ALL. She deserved so much more, but YES, she also needs support. Have you read her blog? She is eating Atkns bars 3 times a day ( college student on the run? ) and now is considering a fat fast too. Nothing wrong at ALL with doing that, I just would not call what she is doing Atkins plus HCG.

ANYWAY!!! I do think she left, and that is too bad, she just had a really bad delivery and rubbed lots of people wrong. She did have some good info to offer, just did not offer it in the best way. I loved how you handled it, no worries there!!

Yes, P3 is going fast! VERY UNLIKE P2!! That is the only reason I am not really ready to do another yet. I want to lose, YES, but P2 is soooooooooo boring and seems to last forever........

Day by day right now, I am loving eating FOOD, and fats so I will most likely get through P3/4 then see how I feel. I know I am going to do another round, but it may be later if I feel I can't lose well on my own. STAY TUNED!...
Old 08-14-2012, 04:45 AM   #1476

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Good morning Deb (and Friends!) - just dropping by to wish you all well today.

Have a good day on plan
Old 08-14-2012, 05:01 AM   #1477

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Good morning Deb (and Friends!) - just dropping by to wish you all well today.

Have a good day on plan
Thanks Meek!! Hope your day goes GREAT!!!
Old 08-14-2012, 05:02 AM   #1478
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning, Deb! Enjoy another glorious P3 day!
Old 08-14-2012, 05:04 AM   #1479

Quote:
Good morning, Deb! Enjoy another glorious P3 day!
Thank you Brenda!!! I had a nice breakfast already, and my hunger is taken care of.. on to the rest of my day! BUSY!!.. Hope you have a wonderful day also!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:00 AM   #1480
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day!
Old 08-15-2012, 05:06 AM   #1481

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day!
Good Morning Loretta!!! Have a fantastic Wednesday!!..
Old 08-15-2012, 05:14 AM   #1482

Will weigh in on Saturday. I think weighing in during the week, when I get up at 4am, is really not accurate. SO, my official weigh in's go back to Saturday, and at least I know I will be sleeping the normal amount of time. I feel like inches are leaving me though, YES!!!

I pulled an old shirt out of the closet, that is in perfect shape, but I could not wear because it wouldn't go around my ample rear end......now it does!..

SO!! No matter what the scale would have said, today is a good day..
Old 08-15-2012, 06:54 AM   #1483

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
That's always a great feeling when you find old clothes that used to be tight and now fit!!! Great job! Holy moly - you get up at 4 a.m.??? I would never make it!!!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #1484

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
That's always a great feeling when you find old clothes that used to be tight and now fit!!! Great job! Holy moly - you get up at 4 a.m.??? I would never make it!!!
Thanks Gracie, yep, 4am to work at 6. I could sleep a bit later, but I like to have coffee and read before work. This could be why I am so tired though..

I think I have a whole store in my closet!! I am going to take a look when I get home and see what else fits me now!.. YAY!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:45 AM   #1485

Hey Deb!
Congrats on fitting into old clothes! NSV are the best, right?! KUTGW!
Old 08-15-2012, 07:58 AM   #1486
Blabbermouth!!!

Morning, Deb. Shopping in your own closet is the best. You're doing great, girl.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #1487
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Thanks Gracie, yep, 4am to work at 6. I could sleep a bit later, but I like to have coffee and read before work. This could be why I am so tired though..

I think I have a whole store in my closet!! I am going to take a look when I get home and see what else fits me now!.. YAY!
Dude!! That's so exciting!! You know when you "shop" your closet you'll already like what's there, and you can't beat the prices!! I love that!! I actually have a pair of capris I've never worn (were a clearance item at Aero and the syle I like) and now they fit!! I'm so happy!! There is a top that was too tight b/4 and now is too big to look good . That's a bummer, but I'll still take it !!!

Happy Hump Day!! Enjoy the shrinkage!!
Old 08-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #1488

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:

You could always read in the morning on the treadmill. Then you'd get your workout done for the day!!! I should take my own advice
Old 08-15-2012, 08:02 AM   #1489

Quote:
Hey Deb!
Congrats on fitting into old clothes! NSV are the best, right?! KUTGW!
YES!! totally unexpected, because I tried the shirt on about 3 weeks ago,and it did NOT FIT. That was almost at the end of my round. HAPPY!!! Thanks Meek
Old 08-15-2012, 08:06 AM   #1490

Quote:
Morning, Deb. Shopping in your own closet is the best. You're doing great, girl.
Yes, thanks Brenda!!! I love the idea of not having to spend money!!..

Quote:
Dude!! That's so exciting!! You know when you "shop" your closet you'll already like what's there, and you can't beat the prices!! I love that!! I actually have a pair of capris I've never worn (were a clearance item at Aero and the syle I like) and now they fit!! I'm so happy!! There is a top that was too tight b/4 and now is too big to look good . That's a bummer, but I'll still take it !!!

Happy Hump Day!! Enjoy the shrinkage!!
WOW, this is great!! Thank you HCG!... I don't think there is anything in there that I have not worn that would be TOO BIG, but you never know huh?... keep it up Julie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
You could always read in the morning on the treadmill. Then you'd get your workout done for the day!!! I should take my own advice
I do have a treadmill, and I could read. SEE!!!! I am just full of excuses when the time comes.. great idea though!.. Thanks!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 03:21 AM   #1491

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Wow, that's wonderful...fitting into smaller sizes! It's incredible how the inches melt even when weight stays the same...great NSV!! Hope you find more goodies in your closet.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:09 AM   #1492

Quote:
Wow, that's wonderful...fitting into smaller sizes! It's incredible how the inches melt even when weight stays the same...great NSV!! Hope you find more goodies in your closet.
Thanks Shari!!! I DID go through and find more things I can wear to work! I am so thrilled! The good thing is these things are classic, so not out of style .. haha.. ok maybe some of them, but I won't wear those!

Hope you are doing well with your round!!!

Peeked at the scale because Hubby left it in my way this morning..... I am still within my window!!! Saturday is official P4 and I have decided to roughly follow my WW plan I was following before to see how that goes with added carbs. I do want to continue to lose, but not deplete myself before my next round.

Still eating to hunger, and I can tell I am hungrier!! Day by day!! Everyone have a wonderful Thursday!!
Old 08-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #1493

good for you!! Hey you can wear the older, out of style clothes around the house...just cause it feels so darn good to fit them again. I think that's an excellent plan regarding doing WW for P4...betcha still lose.

Funny about the bathroom trips yesterday, it helped for exercise.
Old 08-16-2012, 08:22 AM   #1494
Big Yapper!!!!

Nice!! you're doing so well!! A great example of how once you're mentally prepared it just falls into place!! I'm so excited for you!! It's like you have the key and are opening the door to a whole new world!! So excited for P4 too!!

I was inspired by your smaller clothing victory last night. Dh likes to stop in at Eddie Bauer to check their clearance rack (we were at the mall for dinner and dessert!!). Anyway, I tried on this cute little jacket in a Medium (definite progress for me!!). It was big . So, I went back and got the Small, just to try it. It fits!! And is still a tad big (good for a jacket)!! Dh made me buy it (good price) and just b/c it's a small!! I also got hiking capris in a size 6!! They're stretchy, but still!! A 6? In hiking wear? Crazy!! I'm such a pear that pants are always my challenge!! Thank you for inspiring me!!
Old 08-16-2012, 10:36 AM   #1495

Quote:
good for you!! Hey you can wear the older, out of style clothes around the house...just cause it feels so darn good to fit them again. I think that's an excellent plan regarding doing WW for P4...betcha still lose.

Funny about the bathroom trips yesterday, it helped for exercise.
Thanks Shari!! I did find some awesome PJ's that I can wear around the house the would not fit over my behind, feels good now!..

I am excited about the next step for sure!! I hope to lose, even if only a pound or so a week! THEN, ready for my next round sometime before the holidays........

Quote:
Nice!! you're doing so well!! A great example of how once you're mentally prepared it just falls into place!! I'm so excited for you!! It's like you have the key and are opening the door to a whole new world!! So excited for P4 too!!

I was inspired by your smaller clothing victory last night. Dh likes to stop in at Eddie Bauer to check their clearance rack (we were at the mall for dinner and dessert!!). Anyway, I tried on this cute little jacket in a Medium (definite progress for me!!). It was big . So, I went back and got the Small, just to try it. It fits!! And is still a tad big (good for a jacket)!! Dh made me buy it (good price) and just b/c it's a small!! I also got hiking capris in a size 6!! They're stretchy, but still!! A 6? In hiking wear? Crazy!! I'm such a pear that pants are always my challenge!! Thank you for inspiring me!!
Thanks Julie!! YEP, we have the secret!! Thanks to so many peeps, who went before me! HAPPY!!

YOU are doing so awesome!!.. I can't believe you are so little Julie!. I can't wait to be where you are! WHOOO HOOO!!! Well done!!!
Old 08-16-2012, 01:37 PM   #1496

Hiya Deb, you are doing fantastic with listening to your hunger cues. Keep at it!
Old 08-16-2012, 02:03 PM   #1497

Quote:
Hiya Deb, you are doing fantastic with listening to your hunger cues. Keep at it!
Awe thanks Meek! I won't say it is really easy, because it is not! Just trying to continue where I left off before P2. I have learned alot from watching videos of course, but actually living the life is another thing! WE LEARN every day!

Hope all is well with you!!
Old 08-17-2012, 05:25 AM   #1498
Blabbermouth!!!

Good morning, Deb. I'm so happy for you!
Old 08-17-2012, 05:27 AM   #1499

Quote:
Good morning, Deb. I'm so happy for you!
Thanks Brenda!!!
Old 08-17-2012, 06:14 AM   #1500

Happy Friday Deb! You're doing fantastic!! I wanna be like you when I grow up
Closed Thread