Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2012, 05:34 AM   #1381
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
YAY!!!! I am so excited for you Maggie!!!! YEP!! no cheating allowed!! Can't wait to follow your progress!!! Thank you SO MUCH for your awesome support!!

I actually made it through my whole short round without a cheat, and I think that is why I am feeling good about P3. Time will tell of course, but I am happy with 179 and if I stay here for P3 or around here, I am fine with that.

My ultimate goal is 144 I found out from my doc. HAHA.. 144? that is funny to me, because I don't remember ever being at that number. Maybe I never weighed when I was there as a child...

The doc ( ortho guy ) said my frame is tiny and I don't agree. HOWEVER, he has seen my bones and he should know.........

SO, I see another couple of rounds to get there, but I have a YEAR till Hawaii, and that will do it!.. I am THRILLED!!! because I KNOW I am finally going to get there!!!... whooo hoooooooooooo

Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2012, 06:02 AM   #1382
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Goal Wt-135 lbs! (-8 lbs.)
WOE: Stillman's - Not my lifetime woe!
Start Date: 7/28/14 - 8/17/14
I did that putting your finger around your wrist thing and according to that I am a large frame. I am not a professional doctor so who knows. I looked on the chart and it said for my height which is 5'2(I know I am a shorty) that I should be anywhere around I think 125-144 lbs. In High School I was always around the 145 lbs. and I was always teased for being chunky. I was very atheltic however and being involved in sports helped me keep my weight in check. It wasn't until before I got married in 87-88 that I dieted myself down to 135 lbs. but it was short lived after I got married and got pregnant and ALLOWED myself to gain 50 lbs. with DS number 1. I know you are quite a bit taller than me so I don't know how they could arrive at that number? I am looking to be at least in the 135-140 range maybe up to 145 lbs. Truthfully I would be okay with any of those numbers, better than where I have been in the past and present. I will know the goal when I arrive and I am just looking to be healthy and where smaller clothes. I am sure you are looking for those things as well. You will do great and you will take Hawaii by storm.

Have a fantastic Monday!

Short term goal - 175 lbs. 12/25/14
One life to live, one day at a time, one pound at a time!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:06 AM   #1383

Totally agree Maggie! Whatever the number is, it just is. I don't really care much about it anymore. I was just amazed when he said that.. I had to laugh at him...

Being strong, healthy, fit, that is my goal. I do need to take the load off my bones, and build a stronger muscular frame. SO, that is going to be my goal, and whatever the number ends up being, and I hope I know when I get there, then that will do it!

THEN, maintaining while being fit and active will be my future goal. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 06:13 AM   #1384
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Here's to being Strong, Healthy, and Fit

Old 07-30-2012, 07:02 AM   #1385

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Totally agree Maggie! Whatever the number is, it just is. I don't really care much about it anymore. I was just amazed when he said that.. I had to laugh at him...

Being strong, healthy, fit, that is my goal. I do need to take the load off my bones, and build a stronger muscular frame. SO, that is going to be my goal, and whatever the number ends up being, and I hope I know when I get there, then that will do it!

THEN, maintaining while being fit and active will be my future goal. WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
Deb, I totally agree! Being strong, fit, and healthy is my goal too!

Yes, WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 08:18 AM   #1386
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post

Yep, yep! That's the goal! You ladies got this!! I used to be do caught up in. Weight, or clothing size, but it's not. Are we healthy? Mentally, physically, emotionally? Will being thinner change thos things? We can do it!! Struggllng means we care and we will get there!!
and good for you! I hope you have a stellar round!! Commit to no cheating for 3 weeks. you can do it!!

Deb-wow! great job!! Steak does a body good!! I've added blueberries this week. Dropped my apple though. May add that back. Experimenting to see what works. Fun to practice
Old 07-30-2012, 08:23 AM   #1387

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post

YES!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Deb, I totally agree! Being strong, fit, and healthy is my goal too!

Yes, WE CAN DO THIS!!!
YOU BET WE CAN!!!! no more messing around ladies!

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Yep, yep! That's the goal! You ladies got this!! I used to be do caught up in. Weight, or clothing size, but it's not. Are we healthy? Mentally, physically, emotionally? Will being thinner change thos things? We can do it!! Struggllng means we care and we will get there!!
and good for you! I hope you have a stellar round!! Commit to no cheating for 3 weeks. you can do it!!

Deb-wow! great job!! Steak does a body good!! I've added blueberries this week. Dropped my apple though. May add that back. Experimenting to see what works. Fun to practice
Yes, experimenting is the only way to see what works for our individual bodies!!.. I am such a rebel, but that is because I KNOW ME.. and for ME. things work different than they may for someone else.. WE all have to find our way!

FIT STRONG HEALTHY!!!.. oh yeah!..
Old 07-31-2012, 05:20 AM   #1388

So this morning I was not going to weigh, and I probably should not have.... The scale is back to 181 and it really is bouncy these last few days.. Oh well, still under LDW by a pound, and I know I ate more yesterday.

I think I will go back to weighing weekly, or at least 2 times a week unless I am feeling like I have really gained something. It is what it is, and I know week 1 of P3 is all over the place. SO!!! On to my day!

Lots of things to do today, so will check back at lunch!
Old 07-31-2012, 05:38 AM   #1389
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
So this morning I was not going to weigh, and I probably should not have.... The scale is back to 181 and it really is bouncy these last few days.. Oh well, still under LDW by a pound, and I know I ate more yesterday.

I think I will go back to weighing weekly, or at least 2 times a week unless I am feeling like I have really gained something. It is what it is, and I know week 1 of P3 is all over the place. SO!!! On to my day!

Lots of things to do today, so will check back at lunch!
I bounced around in P3 but worked on keeping it under 5 lbs. before giving R2 a go. I am working on getting my heart and mind in the right place for when I enter P3 again because this round will end closer to the holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas so I will have to work hard at this. You can do this Deb, just eat to health and you will be fine.

Let me clarify, I will be ending this round probably the first week of October if all goes well. You know me, it's one day at a time.
Old 07-31-2012, 06:09 AM   #1390

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hi Deb. Don't be discouraged. Your body will adjust. Congrats on being 1 pound under LDW. That's awesome. Keep up the good work!

Mags, best wishes during your round. One day at a time .

Have a good day, Ladies!!
Old 07-31-2012, 08:08 AM   #1391

THANK YOU LADIES!!! So appreciate the support!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:51 AM   #1392

not much to report in P3. Did not weigh and won't until the weekend. Don't care for the day by day ups and downs. blah..

Just hanging in there and eating some nice low carb things I love, and some fruit that I also love. Can't beat it!..

Have a great day all!
Old 08-01-2012, 12:41 PM   #1393
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Bouncing, but still UNDER LDW? That's great!! You're doing well and what's best for you!!! Amazing!! Great job!!

Maggie-you can do it!! 1 day at a time is right!! You got this!!
Old 08-01-2012, 01:21 PM   #1394

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Bouncing, but still UNDER LDW? That's great!! You're doing well and what's best for you!!! Amazing!! Great job!!

Maggie-you can do it!! 1 day at a time is right!! You got this!!
Thanks Julie! Yep, still below LDW, so I am happy with that. FEEL thinner.. so inches may be moving!.. YOU keep up the great work also!!

Maggie, YEP YOU TOO!!!
Old 08-01-2012, 03:05 PM   #1395
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
not much to report in P3. Did not weigh and won't until the weekend. Don't care for the day by day ups and downs. blah..

Just hanging in there and eating some nice low carb things I love, and some fruit that I also love. Can't beat it!..

Have a great day all!

Deb, I actually decided not to weigh daily on P2 and I am also going to allow myself to not get all caught up on what day I am on the low calorie part but just aim for the pounds I would like to lose. I am truly coming out of my comfort zone with this and this is definitely not Simeone's approach but Robin's words are sitting well with me and I am working on taking the emotional aspect out of this being a "diet". The daily weighing as she had said can be an obsessive and emotional thing that we do and it is up to us if we choose to weigh daily or not.. I decided to report once in awhile about pounds released(I don't say lost because they can always be found as I very well know) or just my journey and what's going on in my life. I really don't care how long it takes me as long as I feel healthy and strong to continue the protocol and reach my goal which is 35 lbs. Finger crossed! As long as I am doing well I will continue if not re-evaluate and end the round. This apporach is different for even me so we shall see how I do. I am just sharing with you what I am doing, we all have to do what works best for us. One day at a time is all I can do. Have a nice night.

Last edited by MagieDen; 08-01-2012 at 03:19 PM..
Old 08-01-2012, 03:37 PM   #1396

Thank you Maggie! I love how you think!... WOW you are so close to goal!! 35 pounds, now 31 is EASY.. right?...

Whatever it takes and however long, I am with you on this one. We have to take charge of our health and I love how Robin just tells it like it is! She is awesome!!...

You have a marvelous day and round ahead of you lady!.. Rooting you on!!
Old 08-01-2012, 04:03 PM   #1397
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Yep, 35 lbs. released is the goal for now! Thank you for the support.
Old 08-02-2012, 06:04 AM   #1398
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey sweet Deb, how are you today? Have a good day!
Old 08-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #1399

Hey Maggie! Thanks hon! I am home today, and tomorrow, just wanted some time off. Working hard around the house and cleaning/cooking/shopping!!..

Hope your day is going great!!
Old 08-03-2012, 04:35 AM   #1400

This morning I peeked at the scale and am back to 179.2 Did nothing different EXCEPT I was working around the house all day, and must have used up some extra cals....

Anyway, I ate very clean yesterday, but ate ALOT OF FOOD. I had lots of fruit, fairly lean meats and veges. I think this is just going to be the basis of my eating for life. I do much better on lower fats, although I LOVE fat. FAT does not seem to love me as much as it used to in my younger days.

THIS IS OK!! I can still have my ribeye if I choose to, but smaller portions, and not every meal! My body prefers a nice roasted chicken or grilled chicken, grilled strip steak, leaner burger, Tilapia, eggs.

I am wondering like Minimonkey does, if HCG has reset my insulin resistance in some way that FATTY LOW CARB, just is not working like it used to. That is ok though, I happen to love the 3 basic foods I am able to lose weight on.

LEANER Meats, Any VEGE, MOST fruits, and occasional other things. I would be happy to live the rest of my life eating these things. I also know I can have pretty much anything in moderation. I have cream in my morning coffee everyday which is a treat to me.

IF I choose to have some kind of dessert that is fine. I honestly just do not even want it anymore. I wonder if it is because I no longer struggle with the monthly hormone monster, but sweets other than FRUIT, just do not call to me.

The funny thing is when I was trying to do STRICT ATKINS, I was craving sweets every day. I can't remember the last time I had a candy bar or cake. STRANGE!!!

Ok, enough.. I am off today also, and need to finish my cleaning projects and other fun things I don't have time to do.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!! Back later if time allows..
Old 08-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #1401

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Go Deb....you totally ROCKED this last round!! And to now be in the 170's from 200's is simply amazing!! I agree totally with you regarding Atkins...it seemed it only took off a few water weight pounds but I wasn't able to lose after that. For some reason, too much fat doesn't make me lose like it did before and I don't know why either... Glad to see you're enjoying great food in P3..you're stabilizing nicely.

Hi Julie, how are you? Are you still in P2?

Maggie~You are amazing...and will definitely make your goal. I know you can do it...now if I can follow after you for a few weeks..LOL. KUTGW!!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:54 AM   #1402

Thanks Shari!! So glad to see you back posting.. This round was really easy for me, and I didn't struggle at all. YAY!.. I know when your mind is right!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!

Yes, watch more videos, that got me through the times when boredom hit and I tbought I might want to just eat.... Robins videos, and several HCGer's Vlogs are awesome!! Good luck hon! you can do it!
Old 08-03-2012, 09:57 AM   #1403

Thanks...missed you too I tried to order the pellets but they are sold out...ugh. I'm on the intermountain drops I ordered through netrition.

Last edited by shari; 08-03-2012 at 09:58 AM..
Old 08-03-2012, 10:02 AM   #1404

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Thanks...missed you too I tried to order the pellets but they are sold out...ugh. I'm on the intermountain drops I ordered through netrition.
I hope they work for you!! I don't see why not! I think it is just the dosage that is harder with the drops, but once you get it right, all should be fine!!
Old 08-04-2012, 08:49 AM   #1405

Nothing new this Saturday. Official weigh in for the week at 179.8. I will take it! Holding steady at 2.2 under LDW. Eating well, not feeling deprived, not sure how many cals, I am following Robin's hunger scale most of the time.

Hope everyone is having a great Weekend!!!
Old 08-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #1406

Quote:
Nothing new this Saturday. Official weigh in for the week at 179.8. I will take it! Holding steady at 2.2 under LDW. Eating well, not feeling deprived, not sure how many cals, I am following Robin's hunger scale most of the time.

Hope everyone is having a great Weekend!!!
Congrats you're stabilizing nicely!!! Hope you have a great weekend too!!
Old 08-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #1407

Quote:
Congrats you're stabilizing nicely!!! Hope you have a great weekend too!!
Thank you Shari!! Feeling good about this round, I know you will do well also!!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:47 AM   #1408

Thanks Deb...I'm certainly motivated and feel good! As long as there's not hunger I can hang on..LOL. Are you going to do another round after P3? Hawaii here you come!!
Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 AM   #1409

Quote:
Thanks Deb...I'm certainly motivated and feel good! As long as there's not hunger I can hang on..LOL. Are you going to do another round after P3? Hawaii here you come!!
GREAT!! I am so happy you are feeling good and no hunger! That is so key!!! YEP, I am doing another round, not sure quite WHEN yet, I have to plan it. I probably have 2 short rounds left till I get to goal, so I want it to STICK!!!!!

HAWAII is looking less like a DREAM and more like REALITY!! whooo hoooo!!! This morning I am 179.8 again. WOW. I had 2 glasses of wine with dinner, and a good dinner last night, so I am really amazed!

Have a FANTASTIC Sunday!!!
Old 08-05-2012, 08:14 AM   #1410
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Indigo-65
Stats: SW212 CW212 GW145
WOE: JUDDD
Start Date: Everyday!
WTG Deb!
Closed Thread