HI MAGGIE!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 01:20 PM   #1323
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi Deb!! Plugging away....

Thanks for sharing in the battle. I'm not truly hungry, but there's an emptiness in my belly . I'll certainly live, and am liking the continued energy and losses. Like you, I'm going to decide as the 21st day comes. I'm hoping to be somewhere in the 140's by then, and I should make that. I'm due for the normal stall. But I do so hope I get a pass!! I'd like to get low, stay low and move on with life!!

Keep busy. That's my current challenge. Boredom is the enemy!!
Old 07-17-2012, 03:37 PM   #1324
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hi Deb!! Plugging away....

Thanks for sharing in the battle. I'm not truly hungry, but there's an emptiness in my belly . I'll certainly live, and am liking the continued energy and losses. Like you, I'm going to decide as the 21st day comes. I'm hoping to be somewhere in the 140's by then, and I should make that. I'm due for the normal stall. But I do so hope I get a pass!! I'd like to get low, stay low and move on with life!!

Keep busy. That's my current challenge. Boredom is the enemy!!
Thanks Julie! YES, boredom is driving me insane!! Not boredom at work, I am busy as all get out there, but I am sooooo bored with the food! ACK!!!

When I get home, like now, I want to have a normal dinner with my family.. but nooooooooooooo I chose not to.... I will live also, but I now remember why Protocol is so hard. It is NOT the hunger, it is the complete lack of normalness of this plan... oh well, not too much longer, and I know it is worth it..

Have a great evening Julie!! STAY BUSY!!...
Old 07-18-2012, 04:16 AM   #1325
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Hang in there Deb & Julie You both WILL be pleased with the outcome.
Happy Hump Day!!!!

Old 07-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #1326

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Hang in there Deb & Julie You both WILL be pleased with the outcome.
Happy Hump Day!!!!

Thank you Maggie!! Tomorrow is weigh in day, and I am excited about that. I would prefer to see a nice number rather than the tiny ups and downs of daily weigh in. That is just me though, I totally support daily weighers if you don't let it upset you too much... For ME.. I let it dictate my day, and I MUST stop that habit, so weekly weighing works for me.

No hunger this morning AT ALL.. love it. I do miss my creamy coffee.. 1 T. of milk/cream whatever, just does not do it for me.. blah..

I also miss chicken crispy skin... and ribeyes.. and anything with crispy fat on it.......turkey and chicken breast with skin... all that yumminess I am having when this round is done... day by day!..

Everyone have a marvelous HUMP DAY!!
Old 07-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #1327

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Hiya Friends!!

Hang in there, Deb. You're doing great! That crispy chicken skin and ribeyes will be there in P3/P4
Old 07-19-2012, 06:20 AM   #1328

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hiya Friends!!

Hang in there, Deb. You're doing great! That crispy chicken skin and ribeyes will be there in P3/P4
MEEK!!! Thanks hon, I know you are right!!! How are you doing lady??

Well this weekly weigh in gave me a 5.2 pound loss... Hey, I'll take it!... I am sure I was up and down all week, but I didn't see it on the scale...

So today I am just having something different, Shrimp and veges for lunch. I need a change of pace.. Tonight.. Beef of some sort.. one more week, and then I will decide what to do... so far.. 16.5 pounds down in 14 days.. that is ok........
Old 07-19-2012, 07:00 AM   #1329
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
MEEK!!! Thanks hon, I know you are right!!! How are you doing lady??

Well this weekly weigh in gave me a 5.2 pound loss... Hey, I'll take it!... I am sure I was up and down all week, but I didn't see it on the scale...

So today I am just having something different, Shrimp and veges for lunch. I need a change of pace.. Tonight.. Beef of some sort.. one more week, and then I will decide what to do... so far.. 16.5 pounds down in 14 days.. that is ok........
It's not ok, it's FANTASTIC!!!! WTG!!!!

Old 07-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #1330

Quote:
It's not ok, it's FANTASTIC!!!! WTG!!!!

Thanks Maggie!!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:01 AM   #1331
Big Yapper!!!!

I agree w. Maggie!! That's more than a lb a day!! You've got to be pleased with that!! WTG!! All that and no hunger? Ya' gotta' love it!!!

Quote:
Thanks Julie! YES, boredom is driving me insane!! Not boredom at work, I am busy as all get out there, but I am sooooo bored with the food! ACK!!!

When I get home, like now, I want to have a normal dinner with my family.. but nooooooooooooo I chose not to.... I will live also, but I now remember why Protocol is so hard. It is NOT the hunger, it is the complete lack of normalness of this plan... oh well, not too much longer, and I know it is worth it..

Have a great evening Julie!! STAY BUSY!!...
I have been making nice dinners for the fam every day. We're trying to eat out less (both for financial and health reasons) which means I have to cook. Dh doesn't. So, if I don't make dinner, they go out. That's tough. Making tasty food you can't enjoy!! ARGH!! . But, it's worth it. And, it's temporary. I'm trying to keep busy but feel kinda' lazy. We're going to clean the house today. That'll give us all something productive to do and we'll love the results.

Only 1 more week until the first non-dosing day (if we're doing a short round). I'm looking back at my last P3 to see how I did, what I ate, if I corrected and what worked for me. It's really nice to have the data in ****** to be able to learn from. I did really well last time. When I dined out I usually had trouble. But, I'm thinking the hunger scale will help this time around. I'm not going to go all crazy when I eat out. I'll work on stopping when I'm satisfied and do more doggy bags. Of course I'll also try to eat out less. It's hard b/c the fam is anxiously waiting for me to be done so we can go out more again. I'm still trying to keep it to one day a week. We'll see.

Is this your Friday? If so, enjoy your weekend!! Go do something fun!!
Old 07-19-2012, 08:08 AM   #1332

Thank you Julie! haha in that your family is anxiously awaiting the end of P2.. SO IS MINE!!! My hubby cannot cook, and they either eat out or dig something out of the freezer to pop in the microwave....... UGH!! at least you cook for yours.......

Well, I do cook some on Sundays, then I freeze it in individual containers for them to eat..... It just doesn't feel as healthy that way, but I guess it is. I just can't face cooking a meal for 5 or more when I get off work.... THEY would love for me too though!

I cannot even remember having a good P3. I was always pretty rogue so I just started eating fat and more fat.. taking it slowly of course. This time I am going by hunger, and doing it correctly. I don't miss sugar anyway, and don't miss bread. It will be good I think..

This day needs to be over, it is not my Friday, but tomorrow is only until 1:24pm... so that is good! ( Yes, I have to clock out at exactly 1:24..)

Have a great day!!!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:27 PM   #1333

Quote:
16.5 pounds down in 14 days.. that is ok........
OH WOW!!! You are rocking this round out girl. Keep up the good work! So proud of you

You know I can't commit to anything but my husband, lol. I've switched plans as of today I think this one is it though... for real... promise!

Have a good evening.
Old 07-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #1334

Quote:
OH WOW!!! You are rocking this round out girl. Keep up the good work! So proud of you

You know I can't commit to anything but my husband, lol. I've switched plans as of today I think this one is it though... for real... promise!

Have a good evening.
Thanks Meek!! Hey!! It does not matter what plan or how many .. just never giving up is our goal!... When we give up, then I will worry...

Have a FANTASTIC rest of the day!!!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:03 AM   #1335
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have an Awesome Friday and a Great weekend Deb!
Old 07-20-2012, 05:08 AM   #1336

Quote:
Have an Awesome Friday and a Great weekend Deb!
Thank you Maggie!! You do the same!! ENJOY!!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:15 AM   #1337

Busy Weekend!! Not much to report, I am BORED with this eating, and I am pretty sure I will end this round Thursday. It is working fine, and I am losing weight, and I feel fine, no hunger. I am just bored to tears with this food and plan.

I KNOW I have learned so much!!!!! I will have no problem ( crossing fingers ) with P3 and beyond. I just think short rounds will suit me better. I am THRILLED for the jump start to my goal, and am grateful for the no hunger for sure.

SO! On we go! hope everyone is doing fine, and all is well with you. I have another full week, and this HEAT is killer here in the midwest! So I don't have much desire to get outside. Swimming is always good, but the water is warm. WE NEED RAIN!!! Anyone with extra please send our way!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:27 AM   #1338
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Getting some rain here in MI today but not enough to send your way! I think the boredom with the food is the hardest part of the plan but I am getting ready to get back on and looking forward to the limited food choices for awhile. Yes, it seems to get the weight off however and that is a plus but I couldn't eat LF forever because I would really miss all the yummy fatty foods. I am ready however to get going with another round, weird I know. Hang in there Deb, just 1 more week and P3 here you come. Saturday I had more sugar than I have had in a looooong time so I know the scale will be up and I am avoiding it like the plague. Not stressing over it however and will eat clean the next few days and see where it lands me. Have a good Monday and dream of a fatty Ribeye, you will be there soon!

Last edited by MagieDen; 07-23-2012 at 05:28 AM..
Old 07-23-2012, 05:59 AM   #1339

Quote:
Getting some rain here in MI today but not enough to send your way! I think the boredom with the food is the hardest part of the plan but I am getting ready to get back on and looking forward to the limited food choices for awhile. Yes, it seems to get the weight off however and that is a plus but I couldn't eat LF forever because I would really miss all the yummy fatty foods. I am ready however to get going with another round, weird I know. Hang in there Deb, just 1 more week and P3 here you come. Saturday I had more sugar than I have had in a looooong time so I know the scale will be up and I am avoiding it like the plague. Not stressing over it however and will eat clean the next few days and see where it lands me. Have a good Monday and dream of a fatty Ribeye, you will be there soon!

Thanks Maggie!! I am so excited for Saturday to get here....... I will be cheering you on with your next round though!!! I have a feeling like I have in the past , that once I get to P3 and beyond, I will be dreaming of doing another round... Always do!

SO I do plan to do more rounds, just short ones. It really is the only way I personally can get through these......

You have a wonderful day also Maggie!
Old 07-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #1340

Hello Ladies. Just stopping by to say hello. Things are slowing down a bit with school (I am ahead of the game. YES!), so I can post a little more often.

I started a new journal, so please visit me when you all get a chance.

Have a wonderful day
Old 07-23-2012, 12:37 PM   #1341

Quote:
Hello Ladies. Just stopping by to say hello. Things are slowing down a bit with school (I am ahead of the game. YES!), so I can post a little more often.

I started a new journal, so please visit me when you all get a chance.

Have a wonderful day
OH YAY!!! let me go find you!..
Old 07-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #1342
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Busy Weekend!! Not much to report, I am BORED with this eating, and I am pretty sure I will end this round Thursday. It is working fine, and I am losing weight, and I feel fine, no hunger. I am just bored to tears with this food and plan.

I KNOW I have learned so much!!!!! I will have no problem ( crossing fingers ) with P3 and beyond. I just think short rounds will suit me better. I am THRILLED for the jump start to my goal, and am grateful for the no hunger for sure.

SO! On we go! hope everyone is doing fine, and all is well with you. I have another full week, and this HEAT is killer here in the midwest! So I don't have much desire to get outside. Swimming is always good, but the water is warm. WE NEED RAIN!!! Anyone with extra please send our way!
You said it sister! I need a busier time in my life for a round. Not social life wise, but work project or sometng. The boredom is killing me! But, my house is the cleanest it's been in 5 years!! I'm getting a bit hungrier, but that could be mental. I'm also lightheaded when I first get up. Increasing my potassium has helped some. Very pleased w/ this round, but dreaming of P3 w/ you!! Keep plugging away! Almost done!
Old 07-23-2012, 01:15 PM   #1343

Quote:
You said it sister! I need a busier time in my life for a round. Not social life wise, but work project or sometng. The boredom is killing me! But, my house is the cleanest it's been in 5 years!! I'm getting a bit hungrier, but that could be mental. I'm also lightheaded when I first get up. Increasing my potassium has helped some. Very pleased w/ this round, but dreaming of P3 w/ you!! Keep plugging away! Almost done!
YES!!! we are almost done!!... I feel the same way, I am just ready to move on....... I am pretty sure I am close to 20 pounds down, so that is what I wanted to accomplish for my round. READY TO ROLL and eat some FAT...
Old 07-24-2012, 07:57 AM   #1344

Good morning Ladies. You both have done an amazing job! So proud!
Old 07-24-2012, 08:27 AM   #1345

Quote:
Good morning Ladies. You both have done an amazing job! So proud!
Thank you Meek!!! I am SO READY TO BE DONE though... I admire anyone who can go more than a short round and not lose your mind.....

I do think there is great value to doing a longer round if you are on a roll and the food choices do not bother you... but I am bored to tears. I am NOT HUNGRY, so hopefully that will continue.. I will eat to hunger and not to some unknown made up number... ( my opinion!!! )

Keep up the great work everyone!! MEEK!! so glad you are back with us!
Old 07-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #1346

Girl, I understand. I'm proud of you for finishing out this round. I couldn't take it, lol. I'm glad to be back! I missed you all
Old 07-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #1347
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey Deb!! Tomorrow's your LDW, right? I hope it's a nice low number for you!!

I'm stalled, and so close to where I've dreamt of being (145). Not sure why that number appeals to me, but it does . So, I'm going to extend this round . Not b/c I want to, or love the boring food, or even b/c I'm feeling great (lightheaded still), but because I'm already in P2, and I'm not planning any more rounds. I'm so close to 145 that I'll give it about 6 more days to see if I can get there. 2.8 lbs, shouldn't take too long, right?

You enjoy P3! I'm right behind you!
Old 07-24-2012, 01:45 PM   #1348

Quote:
Girl, I understand. I'm proud of you for finishing out this round. I couldn't take it, lol. I'm glad to be back! I missed you all
Thanks Meek!! I am just ready to eat more normal now.. however normal is...

Quote:
Hey Deb!! Tomorrow's your LDW, right? I hope it's a nice low number for you!!

I'm stalled, and so close to where I've dreamt of being (145). Not sure why that number appeals to me, but it does . So, I'm going to extend this round . Not b/c I want to, or love the boring food, or even b/c I'm feeling great (lightheaded still), but because I'm already in P2, and I'm not planning any more rounds. I'm so close to 145 that I'll give it about 6 more days to see if I can get there. 2.8 lbs, shouldn't take too long, right?

You enjoy P3! I'm right behind you!
YES!!! I am ending the pellets tomorrow. I will be eating my ribeye on Saturday!.. whooo hoooooooooo!!..

Good luck Julie, I have a much longer road, so I can do short rounds or whatever until I get there. YOU ARE DOING AWESOME!!! I hope you continue to feel well, and make that number too!.. Good luck! I will be cheering you on!
Old 07-24-2012, 02:52 PM   #1349
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You've done great this round Deb! That Ribeye sounds wonderful, I know you will enjoy it on Saturday. You've accomplished what you set out to do and that is that! P2 you're outta here!
Old 07-25-2012, 05:20 AM   #1350

Quote:
You've done great this round Deb! That Ribeye sounds wonderful, I know you will enjoy it on Saturday. You've accomplished what you set out to do and that is that! P2 you're outta here!
Thanks Maggie!!! Today is last dosing day. Weigh in today, came in at 182! Total loss on Omaha plan was 19 pounds. Ok, I could have done better if I did the 500 cals, but I chose not to. I am happy with 19 pounds, and hope to keep this off. NO WAIT! I AM keeping this off!

Tomorrow and Friday I eat my Omaha plan, then Saturday!!!! I am going to put a nice juicy ribeye on the grill and eat it throughout the day..... not all at once, or I may die.....

Happy to have this done, and I am sure I will do a couple more rounds before I reach my ultimate goal, but for NOW, I am happy!!!!!!!!! WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Closed Thread