Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-11-2012, 03:23 AM   #1291
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thanks Meek..

YES I think sometimes being too busy to eat is a good thing!!

I had another good day yesterday. Also I recently added MACA to my supplements and that is putting my energy out of the park!! There are so many good things Maca does for me, being old and all that, I love it!!

If anyone is not familiar with Maca google the benefits. Anyway!! I am loving this round of HHCG and the pellets are MARVELOUS!!!! Can't say enough good things. I THINK I have lost around 8 pounds this week so far, based on my weight last night. NIGHT weight. I just took a look because the scale was there ( HUBBY ) this morning it was gone again....

He is trying to do more exercise to control his weight. He is only about 20 pounds overweight but his job is very physically demanding so he needs to get it off to be at his best. I did tell him to keep the scale out of the bathroom please..........

So I have been mainly eating Chicken, Shrimp and Tilapia for my protein. I did have a burger and some P2 chili once. I just do better on white meat protein though during P2. I take a salad everyday for lunch. I used Walden Farms dressings. I have grissini or Melba. I also eat 3 fruits a day. All on the Omaha plan. My Cals are most likely around 700-800 a day. I just don't do 500.

I am also not counting my cals really close either, so I am not sure my actual counts. Don't care as long as it is working for me...

Loving this plan, loving the no hunger, the energy, everything about it, except the boredom, but since I am losing fat, I DON'T CARE IF I AM BORED!!!!!!

Going to Mom's this weekend, and that will give me something to do. She knows I am on a plan, and will not push food on me. That will be great. She can cook for Hubby. He still eats whatever is put in front of him, and adding exercise seems to be working for him.

SOOOOOOOOO everyone have a fantastic day!! This is going to be another BUSY BUSY DAY!!..

Sponsored Links
Old 07-11-2012, 05:14 AM   #1292
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots/Less/Goal-135 lbs.
Good Wednesday morning to you Deb, Happy Hump Day!!!

I hear you on the hubby being around ALL the time, I deal with this too! I time with him but I can be by myself and actually enjoy it. I have been known to take in a movie all by myself and I enjoy the solitude. I love the hubby, but geesh.

Sounds like this round is working great for you and you are learning what works best for you.

I am sorry again to hear that little TJ passed as well as your cousin's husband, such a tradegy that is hard to understand and I can only pray for everyone involved that the God of all comfort will meet your needs.

Have a good day today in whatever you do.

Last edited by MagieDen; 07-11-2012 at 05:54 AM..
Old 07-11-2012, 05:27 AM   #1293

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Good Wednesday morning to you Deb, Happy Hump Day!!!

I hear you on the hubby being around ALL the time, I deal with this too! I time with me but I can be by myself and actually enjoy it. I have been known to take in a movie all by myself and I enjoy the solitude. I love the hubby, but geesh.

Sounds like this round is working great for you and you are learning what works best for you.

I am sorry again to hear that little TJ passed as well as your cousin's husband, such a tradegy that is hard to understand and I can only pray for everyone involved that the God of all comfort will meet your needs.

Have a good day today in whatever you do.

Thank you Maggie!! Yes, love the hubby, but need alone time! I HEAR THAT!... I LOVE THIS ROUND!!! I swear, the timing is just right for this to work this time. Lots of research and things are going smooth. THANK YOU GOD!!!

I talked with my Mom today, and she loves alone time too, but is way toooooooooo lonely. We are trying to get her to move here, to be near us but she is having a tough time with that decision right now. PERFECTLY normal. We have told her to take her time, and nothing has to be done now.

Poor Momma! I just cannot imagine. She has never lived alone, and now has no transportation since she has not driven in 30 years due to her poor eyesight. She gets around fine walking to the store with her cart and all, but can't go too far away. She is close to her bank and the store, Dairy Queen and Walgreens. That is her life....... ugh. Anyway!! Brighter days are ahead for her, and we all will help with whatever she needs.

Boy am I chatty this morning, when I should be working...... Just wanted to say HAPPY HUMP DAY TO YOU TOO MAGGIE!! and everyone of my beautiful LCF friends!!! Back at lunch if not before... oops...sorry boss.
Old 07-11-2012, 07:10 AM   #1294

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Deb So happy you are having an easier time this round! Robin's videos do help to put you in a great mindset. Glad you aren't experiencing hunger - woo hoo!!! I never experienced hunger in any of my rounds but I did struggle with mental hunger issues. I used to feel sorry for myself that I couldn't eat like everybody else Just remember how great you are going to look and feel while you are surfing in Hawaii!!!!
Old 07-11-2012, 07:16 AM   #1295

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Deb So happy you are having an easier time this round! Robin's videos do help to put you in a great mindset. Glad you aren't experiencing hunger - woo hoo!!! I never experienced hunger in any of my rounds but I did struggle with mental hunger issues. I used to feel sorry for myself that I couldn't eat like everybody else Just remember how great you are going to look and feel while you are surfing in Hawaii!!!!
THANKS Gracie!! for the great reminder of HAWAII!!!!

Yes, this round is a completely different animal than before. I have no hunger, at ALL.. of course I do feel jealous of others eating, but have no real desire to cheat. CUZ I AM GOING TO HAWAII!!...

Hope things are going well for you now too!!! Have a great day!
Old 07-11-2012, 08:56 PM   #1296
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Hi Deb!! Glad you're still doing well. Love the lack of hunger!! It's crazy to be eating so little w. no hunger!! . Woohoo!! I hope it continues well for you and you have a stellar round!!

I'm doing well too. Not much hunger, only b/4 meal times, which is normal. Energy is pretty good, but I do get a bit lightheaded if I get up too quickly. I hate that lightheadedness. I hope it passes and isn't here the whole round. I am doing magnesium and potassium to avoid leg cramps, but hoped that would help the lightheadedness. Small price to pay .
Old 07-12-2012, 03:53 AM   #1297

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hi Deb!! Glad you're still doing well. Love the lack of hunger!! It's crazy to be eating so little w. no hunger!! . Woohoo!! I hope it continues well for you and you have a stellar round!!

I'm doing well too. Not much hunger, only b/4 meal times, which is normal. Energy is pretty good, but I do get a bit lightheaded if I get up too quickly. I hate that lightheadedness. I hope it passes and isn't here the whole round. I am doing magnesium and potassium to avoid leg cramps, but hoped that would help the lightheadedness. Small price to pay .
So true Julie! I also take supplements. This is sooooo worth anything this time. Since my head is in the right place, I am having ZERO problems. I totally believe that until your head is on straight, no matter what you do, it will not work for you. That is MY experience anyway.

So today was my one week weigh in. I had gained on my steriod 10 day round, then loading, took me back up to 201. Down 11 pounds back to 190

I will take it since, I was gaining ounces every day with the steriods!! PLUS I am eating the Omaha plan and that is alot more food. SO YAY!! For week 1. I am feeling like Colleen, and could just keep on going as long as I am feeling good, and losing weight.

So everyone have a lovely day, crunch time at work for our fiscal year end entries. I will get back on when I can!
Old 07-12-2012, 04:34 AM   #1298
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
Yay Deb!!!!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you.....I'm glad you are having a better time of it. Looking back now I can't figure out how I made it through my first round other than through grit and determination.

And you are right...if your head isn't in the game you're better of just forgetting about it...it won't work.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:54 AM   #1299

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
Yay Deb!!!!!! I'm SOOOO happy for you.....I'm glad you are having a better time of it. Looking back now I can't figure out how I made it through my first round other than through grit and determination.

And you are right...if your head isn't in the game you're better of just forgetting about it...it won't work.

Thank you Colleen!! I am pretty excited myself. I don't feel deprived of anything, so this is a real good place to be! WE GOT THIS!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 05:03 AM   #1300
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Whoo Hoo on the weight released from your body and whoo hooo on working it this round!

Have a good Thursday!

Old 07-12-2012, 05:08 AM   #1301

Quote:
Whoo Hoo on the weight released from your body and whoo hooo on working it this round!

Have a good Thursday!

Thank you Maggie! YOU have a great day yourself!!!
Old 07-12-2012, 09:36 PM   #1302
Big Yapper!!!!

WTG!! That's impressive 1st week losses on the OWL plan. So happy for you!! And even happier that you're in the "zone" and it's all falling into place for you. I 100% agree that doing a round when your head and heart aren't it in is basically a waste of time. People usually end up cheating or WAY overdoing it in "stabilization" and aren't as successful.

So happy for you!!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:21 AM   #1303

Quote:
WTG!! That's impressive 1st week losses on the OWL plan. So happy for you!! And even happier that you're in the "zone" and it's all falling into place for you. I 100% agree that doing a round when your head and heart aren't it in is basically a waste of time. People usually end up cheating or WAY overdoing it in "stabilization" and aren't as successful.

So happy for you!!
Thank you Julie!! I was pretty excited too.. I am STILL not hungry, and probably won't be until more of my fat stores are used up......

You are doing awesome too!!!! I wish I had more time to check in and comment on everyone, but I am in a crunch. I will get caught up when I have time on Sunday. EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #1304
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Have a good Friday and a great weekend Deb!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:24 AM   #1305

Quote:
Have a good Friday and a great weekend Deb!
I sure plan to!! ... You enjoy your weekend also Maggie!..
Old 07-13-2012, 01:20 PM   #1306

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
So today was my one week weigh in. I had gained on my steriod 10 day round, then loading, took me back up to 201. Down 11 pounds back to 190
Very impressive first week, Deb Keep up the good work!!!
Old 07-13-2012, 05:07 PM   #1307

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Very impressive first week, Deb Keep up the good work!!!
Thanks Meek!!! Hope you are doing well!!
Old 07-16-2012, 03:06 AM   #1308

Had a busy weekend! Kept on plan pretty darn well though! Even at Mom's. I had to really work hard on the hunger scale thing though. When I was not hungry, she was wanting me to try some great dish she made... ugh, that was hard. It was shrimp, so no damage done, but I should have waited until hunger came....... oh well.. I forgive myself.

This week is the wind down week at work, so If I make it through unscathed, I hope it will be smooth sailing the last week on this plan. I am going to do the 3 weeks, although I thought I might just keep going, we have plans in early August that will need me to be in P3.

I will do a real P3/P4 this time, then do another round. One day at a time!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Old 07-16-2012, 05:45 AM   #1309
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Monday morning Deb! Glad you had a good time at your mom's even when she wanted you to try some new things. I think the hunger scale takes some time and work and it is a choice we make to eat when not hungry so yes forgive yourself for that and just drive on. I would make myself batty if I got down on myself every time I ate when I wasn't hungry. It is a learning process we all go through. Was the shrimp good? I like shrimp so I know I would have enjoyed it. A full 3 weeks is good but there is always room to change one's mind as I very well know. I have been thinking of starting my new round about the first week of August but I am thinking about it and mentally preparing myself if I go that early. I thought I would start a round early September but still thinking about it all because I may go a bit longer than I did last round so we shall see. I think it is good that we can always cut the round short at least do the 21 days and decide how we feel as we go along if we want to go longer. How are you feeling? Are you missing some good fatty foods yet? I know when I stopped I was ready for some fatty foods. Well lady, hang in there and I hope that Meek is doing well, don't hear much from her these days.
Have a good day!

Old 07-16-2012, 06:08 AM   #1310

Quote:
Good Monday morning Deb! Glad you had a good time at your mom's even when she wanted you to try some new things. I think the hunger scale takes some time and work and it is a choice we make to eat when not hungry so yes forgive yourself for that and just drive on. I would make myself batty if I got down on myself every time I ate when I wasn't hungry. It is a learning process we all go through. Was the shrimp good? I like shrimp so I know I would have enjoyed it. A full 3 weeks is good but there is always room to change one's mind as I very well know. I have been thinking of starting my new round about the first week of August but I am thinking about it and mentally preparing myself if I go that early. I thought I would start a round early September but still thinking about it all because I may go a bit longer than I did last round so we shall see. I think it is good that we can always cut the round short at least do the 21 days and decide how we feel as we go along if we want to go longer. How are you feeling? Are you missing some good fatty foods yet? I know when I stopped I was ready for some fatty foods. Well lady, hang in there and I hope that Meek is doing well, don't hear much from her these days.
Have a good day!

Thanks Maggie. I am feeling very well, but missing fatty foods, YES. I can do just fine without it for now, but I think of a juicy ribeye now and then......

The Shrimp dish was delish! I can't remember the name of it, but it was made in a broth, no butter, lots of spices, she served it over rice, but I had mine without. Very tasty!!! I know I had more than I should have, but won't sweat it, since Shrimp is so low in cals anyway.

I also had too much fruit, but it was better than the cake she made for my sisters birthday! that was the other option! ...

I am definitely going to keep an open mind on this round as far as days go, because I would like to get the most out of it that I can. Good luck to you when you decide when you want to start a new round Maggie!!

Off to do Mondays work, ugh............ but it must be done!..
Old 07-16-2012, 06:25 AM   #1311
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh goodness I hear you on the fruit thing, I must have eaten a whole pint of slightly frozen blueberries yesterday for some odd reason and they were sooo refreshing and good. I know they have quite a bit of carbs but much better for me than let's say a doughnut or a piece of cake. No blueberries for me today, had my fill.

Old 07-16-2012, 09:15 AM   #1312

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Great job Deb! You'll be able to have some yummy fatty things very soon You have done excellent this round!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Great job Deb! You'll be able to have some yummy fatty things very soon You have done excellent this round!
Thanks Gracie!!! I know, I know......... I am not having any hunger, just mental desire... so I will hang in there and see where I end up on the 28th of July. We have some plans for August 10-15 and I want to eat fat then. One day at a time!
Old 07-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #1314

Quote:
Oh goodness I hear you on the fruit thing, I must have eaten a whole pint of slightly frozen blueberries yesterday for some odd reason and they were sooo refreshing and good. I know they have quite a bit of carbs but much better for me than let's say a doughnut or a piece of cake. No blueberries for me today, had my fill.

I love fruit probably more than cake... however that cake sure did look might tasty...... BOREDOM is all it is... I will make it!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #1315
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Gracie!!! I know, I know......... I am not having any hunger, just mental desire... so I will hang in there and see where I end up on the 28th of July. We have some plans for August 10-15 and I want to eat fat then. One day at a time!
You're so right!! It's all mental. I WANT to eat. Everyone else is doing it. It looks good, and we know it tastes great!! But, I keep telling myself, I can have that later. I am doing this NOW, and I want to do it right so that later, I can have that and still wear my little jeans!!

I started the 5th, like you, right? So we stop dosing the 25th, VLC w.o pellets the 26 and 27th, then the 28th we're off to P3. Right? I always mess that timing up and can't remember from my last round!!

Glad you had a good weeked w/ your familiy. That's a tough situation but sounds like you mom was very supportive. That's not something I have. My mom tries to sabotage me and is jealous of me. Very sad. She's been morbidly obese (300+lbs at times at 5' tall). It's taking her health and mobility now, as there is really nothing medically wrong w. her. She sees how I've changed my life and my family's and instead of cheering me on, she's openly hostile and mean about it. Makes it tough to eat w/ her. Sigh.

The week does seem to drag by in P2. I miss food. I really do revolve too much of my entertainment around it and need to mentally break from that type of lifestyle. Having fun w/o eating shouldn't be hard. But it's definitely different than anyone else is doing!!

Have a good Monday!!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #1316

Quote:
You're so right!! It's all mental. I WANT to eat. Everyone else is doing it. It looks good, and we know it tastes great!! But, I keep telling myself, I can have that later. I am doing this NOW, and I want to do it right so that later, I can have that and still wear my little jeans!!

I started the 5th, like you, right? So we stop dosing the 25th, VLC w.o pellets the 26 and 27th, then the 28th we're off to P3. Right? I always mess that timing up and can't remember from my last round!!

Glad you had a good weeked w/ your familiy. That's a tough situation but sounds like you mom was very supportive. That's not something I have. My mom tries to sabotage me and is jealous of me. Very sad. She's been morbidly obese (300+lbs at times at 5' tall). It's taking her health and mobility now, as there is really nothing medically wrong w. her. She sees how I've changed my life and my family's and instead of cheering me on, she's openly hostile and mean about it. Makes it tough to eat w/ her. Sigh.

The week does seem to drag by in P2. I miss food. I really do revolve too much of my entertainment around it and need to mentally break from that type of lifestyle. Having fun w/o eating shouldn't be hard. But it's definitely different than anyone else is doing!!

Have a good Monday!!
Yes, Julie that is how I figured it also..... I will see where I am mentally, because as far as weight loss goes, I know I will lose it all eventually now that I have figured it out........

I just WANT to eat, just like you said. Everyone else is!...

I am so sorry about your Mom's reactions.. Mine is very supportive and does not push anything on me.... I appreciate that so much. She knows how much I have struggled throughout the years..... It does not help that my other 4 sisters are not overweight much at all.. My youngest is a string bean.........

Oh well, this is life!!! Hang in there Julie! I am right there with you!!.. WE CAN DO THIS!!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:32 AM   #1317
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Good Morning Deb!

Wow...You are doing awesome!!! KUTGW!!!!!

Old 07-17-2012, 06:47 AM   #1318

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Good Morning Deb!

Wow...You are doing awesome!!! KUTGW!!!!!

PATI!!!!! So good to see you hon!! MISS YOU!!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 06:57 AM   #1319
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
PATI!!!!! So good to see you hon!! MISS YOU!!!!
Miss you guys too!!! SO MUCH! Work is driving me nuts
Old 07-17-2012, 10:01 AM   #1320

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Miss you guys too!!! SO MUCH! Work is driving me nuts
ME TOO!.. ugh, can't find any fun time here today.. I'll check back when I can, nothing new to report. I weigh in on Thursdays, love not having the scale to worry about........
Closed Thread