Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2012, 12:52 PM   #1261
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
O M G!!! I am STILL NOT HUNGRY!! You guys!!!! this is a miracle for me.. I am loving these pellets. UNBELIEVABLE!!!... I have had half a salad because I just could not eat it all.

So far about 150 cals at most. AMAZING!!!

Definately going to do like Robin said and only eat to hunger. Wish I had tried these before. They are awesome!
Deb294evr is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 07-06-2012, 02:51 PM   #1262
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,402
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
Hey Deb had a chance to get on here today. I had to clean my church today for about 2 hours and it really wipes me out especially with this added heat. I felt kind of sick and had to stop cleaning to get in some H20 to make sure I was hydrated. I spent most of the rest of the day resting from our trip and the heat it seems but feel much better now.

I hearing the excitement in your voice about this round using Hhcg and the pellets. You have always been so informative for me and explain things well so keep bringing on the things you find as it helps me alot.

Congrats. on 3 lbs down and many more to come. I looked on the scale today and I am up 3 lbs from my last weigh in which was 187.6 lbs but I am fine with it, I just ate better today and will work on getting it back down. I am not freaking out here about it so that is something.

Well my dear you have a good weekend and enjoy the weight you release.

__________________
~Just ing Maggie~
MagieDen is offline  
Old 07-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #1263
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Hey Deb had a chance to get on here today. I had to clean my church today for about 2 hours and it really wipes me out especially with this added heat. I felt kind of sick and had to stop cleaning to get in some H20 to make sure I was hydrated. I spent most of the rest of the day resting from our trip and the heat it seems but feel much better now.

I hearing the excitement in your voice about this round using Hhcg and the pellets. You have always been so informative for me and explain things well so keep bringing on the things you find as it helps me alot.

Congrats. on 3 lbs down and many more to come. I looked on the scale today and I am up 3 lbs from my last weigh in which was 187.6 lbs but I am fine with it, I just ate better today and will work on getting it back down. I am not freaking out here about it so that is something.

Well my dear you have a good weekend and enjoy the weight you release.

Thank you so much Maggie!!! YOU have really kept me informed this year and I want to thank YOU so much!!! I honestly would not have even attempted another round, without your success and the new things you have thrown out for us to learn.

I am so happy for you to be able to NOT freak out! That is wondeful! Only 3 pounds up after your wonderful time with the hubby is fantastic!!! And that will be gone very soon. I agree that just eating better can make the difference right there!!!

Enjoy your weekend Maggie dear!! ...

I am STILL waiting for hunger to show up so I can plan dinner, but I must have some major fat cells releasing because I feel nothing!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #1264
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,402
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
I ate some things too Deb that I usually don't eat like ice-cream, pizza, ate mostly salads but had bread carbs and such. I didn't over do it really but had like pizza one night and had leftovers for breakfast. Hubby and I haven't had pizza in a loooong time so we splurged and we also shared a berry piece of pie one night and really that is about it. I am concentrating on getting the 3 lbs. down but not going crazy about it. I my exercising right now because it doesn't feel like I am exercising because I am having so much fun with it. I my Zumba class and wish I could do it more than 2x a week but it works with my schedule. Hubby has been listening to Latin music almost every night since I started my Zumba Class and I get the feeling he wants me to show him some of the moves I do in my class. He may be day dreaming about JLO or something.

Well have a wonderful night, Hawaii will be here before you know it and I know you will be ready to vacation feeling great about all you accomplish!

MagieDen is offline  
Old 07-07-2012, 05:28 AM   #1265
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Well that makes it even more impressive!! You ate all that stuff and still have very little to get off!! YAY!!!

Well yesterday was awesome! I had no problems with any hunger all day. By evening I had a small meal of chicken /spinach/ cherries. That was it, and never felt like eating anything else. AMAZING.....

Now the only thing that could get to me I think, is boredom eating. I am going to work on keeping myself entertained and busy in the evenings so that does not take over. Today is a new day, so I am hoping the hunger continues to stay away!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #1266
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,402
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
Have a good day today Deb, and I hope the hungries stay away as well. I was supposed to get to the gym this morning to do water aerobics but I needed to get some much needed things done around the house this morning. I need groceries for one and the husband will be on the war path if there are none so I need to get some shopping in. I will be walking 2 miles today on the treadmill because it is toooo hot to do it outside and I told hubby that if he wanted to go for outdoor walking he could but that I won't be joinning him in it until Fall. If I am going to sweat I'd rather do it indoors with the A/C running and a fan cooling my behind. I am gearing up to start eating kind of Paleo by eliminating dairy for awhile. I think I will be doing like 2 shakes and a meal and see what that does for me. I have been thinking about eliminating dairy for awhile now so it isn't anything new but I me heavy cream in my coffee but have been experiemtning with Cocunut Milk in it instead or using those flavored coffees like French Vanilla/Splenda. I will be starting this tomorrow and doing it for 2 weeks. My friend has a retirement party on the 21st. so I will probably stop then or if I feel good continue it. Reading articles about foods that cause inflammation in the body and foods that help reduce it so interesting stuff.

Well lady you are doing good, hang in there and enjoy the ride.

MagieDen is offline  
Old 07-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #1267
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Have a good day today Deb, and I hope the hungries stay away as well. I was supposed to get to the gym this morning to do water aerobics but I needed to get some much needed things done around the house this morning. I need groceries for one and the husband will be on the war path if there are none so I need to get some shopping in. I will be walking 2 miles today on the treadmill because it is toooo hot to do it outside and I told hubby that if he wanted to go for outdoor walking he could but that I won't be joinning him in it until Fall. If I am going to sweat I'd rather do it indoors with the A/C running and a fan cooling my behind. I am gearing up to start eating kind of Paleo by eliminating dairy for awhile. I think I will be doing like 2 shakes and a meal and see what that does for me. I have been thinking about eliminating dairy for awhile now so it isn't anything new but I me heavy cream in my coffee but have been experiemtning with Cocunut Milk in it instead or using those flavored coffees like French Vanilla/Splenda. I will be starting this tomorrow and doing it for 2 weeks. My friend has a retirement party on the 21st. so I will probably stop then or if I feel good continue it. Reading articles about foods that cause inflammation in the body and foods that help reduce it so interesting stuff.

Well lady you are doing good, hang in there and enjoy the ride.

Thanks Maggie! So far so good on the hunger today. I started to feel some hunger because I have not eaten since yesterday around 6ish. So I had a few strawberries and am making a salad for lunch. Will add my little tiny portion of chicken to it, and use my Walden Farms. It is amazing that I love this dressing now that I am on this plan.

Before when i could have REAL good dressing, I hated it!... Oh well, it does the job of making dry salad good.

I was in my pool/sauna( its 90 degrees in there!) and did a little video... I won't be posting it anytime soon, but I do think I am going to keep a record of my journey. It should be fun....

Anyhoooooooo!! Enjoy your day Maggie and your exercise! I will think of you doing it.... I am interested in hearing how your experiment goes!! I also have lots of inflamation that I hope to be rid of myself. Let me know how it goes!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-07-2012, 10:09 AM   #1268
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,671
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
I've had a bit of hunger . But not bad. Tummy growled yesterday a few times, but marinated cucumbers did the trick. I'm allowing myself some diet sodas when needed. So far, so good. It's not that bad. The funny thing is I realize how obsessed I am about eating. I think of it too much. I need to retrain myslef to find other things to do, celebrate and entertain all of us. We're all going to benefit from this retraining .

Keep plugging away. Go outside and swim and take a nice walk. Find nice active things to do that don't involve eating.

I rode my bike w. dd(9) to the mall last night instead of sitting in front of the TV. Dh and dd(12) drove up and met us. They had some froyo and I drank my water . Then we rode home. Played some cards then went to bed early. All good. Hope that my choices and leadership will carry over even when I'm back to eating more. Tough when our lives revolve around social eating too much. It's so hard. Robin's right about challenging us to change the way we look at all of this stuff. Time will help I'm sure.

Have a great weekend!!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is online now  
Old 07-07-2012, 10:15 AM   #1269
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
That sounds wonderful Julie!!! you are doing awesome! I also need to find other things to do than think about food, and boredom eating. I don't have a bike, and it is really just humid and HOT here anyway. I will definately swim, and do things around the house, maybe go to the Mall or something..

I had my salad and am satisfied. So I am good there!!

You have a FANTATIC weekend and keep up the good work! We can do this!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 02:19 PM   #1270
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
I have had a great weekend. No problems with hunger,and am eating what I choose to have when hungry. I am pretty much sticking to the protocol foods, but not keeping track of cals.

I am like Colleen in that I cringe at the thought of counting every little thing I put in my mouth. I know what to eat, and how much. It will all take care of itself, since I am eating to hunger. That means NOT MUCH ...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #1271
Senior LCF Member
 
ColleenMA66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 501
Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
Whooohoo Deb....you go girl!
ColleenMA66 is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 02:39 PM   #1272
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
Whooohoo Deb....you go girl!
Thanks Colleen,you are doing awesome yourself!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-08-2012, 10:09 PM   #1273
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,671
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Yep, good weekend for me too!! Not too hard at all. I wasn't all that hungry, and made good choices. I had a bunless burger out today for dinner, but it wasn't all that big. Guessing about 250 cals. In all not too shabby!!

Are you weighing daily? Or weekly? Can't recall. I'm still weighing daily. It's still going down so I am . I may change that next week .
julieboolie is online now  
Old 07-09-2012, 02:45 AM   #1274
Senior LCF Member
 
ColleenMA66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 501
Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
I'm not ready to let go of the scale either but I am working towards that. I, too enjoy that loss every morning. I'm sure if I gain that might cure me but I'll ride this wave for a little while longer.
ColleenMA66 is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 04:35 AM   #1275
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
O M G!!! I am STILL NOT HUNGRY!! You guys!!!! this is a miracle for me.. I am loving these pellets. UNBELIEVABLE!!!... I have had half a salad because I just could not eat it all.

So far about 150 cals at most. AMAZING!!!

Definately going to do like Robin said and only eat to hunger. Wish I had tried these before. They are awesome!
Aren't they amazing! So happy they're working to suppress your appetite. Yesterday I took my pellets around 8:30 a.m. I kid you not, it was 2:42 p.m. before I felt a little hungry. I had my first fruit for the day then. How is your energy level? Mine has been through the roof...just don't feel tired at all. So happy for you. I'll be moving on to p3 this week. So far, I haven't gone through that phase successfully, so I'll be hanging out in the hcg area for the next few weeks. Kudos to you!
__________________
~~~~~~RELAX AND RELEASE~~~~~~
Tommyswife is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 05:12 AM   #1276
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Yep, good weekend for me too!! Not too hard at all. I wasn't all that hungry, and made good choices. I had a bunless burger out today for dinner, but it wasn't all that big. Guessing about 250 cals. In all not too shabby!!

Are you weighing daily? Or weekly? Can't recall. I'm still weighing daily. It's still going down so I am . I may change that next week .
That is great Julie! I had no problems at all over the weekend other than boredom....... I didn't eat, but I found SO MUCH TIME on my hands!!! I had to really find things to do, that did not involve food. This will be a work in progress for sure! I need new hobbies!!... I am weighing in weekly. I will weigh in again on Thursday. I just hate the scale so much.


Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
I'm not ready to let go of the scale either but I am working towards that. I, too enjoy that loss every morning. I'm sure if I gain that might cure me but I'll ride this wave for a little while longer.
Well I learned the hard way with WW that I just cannot weigh everyday. It took lots of time, but I put the scale away, and if it is not in my bathroom when I get up in the morning, then I am not tempted at all. I know after I have gotten on with my day, that I will not weigh, because it won't be accurate. Whatever works for you! That is awesome!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
Aren't they amazing! So happy they're working to suppress your appetite. Yesterday I took my pellets around 8:30 a.m. I kid you not, it was 2:42 p.m. before I felt a little hungry. I had my first fruit for the day then. How is your energy level? Mine has been through the roof...just don't feel tired at all. So happy for you. I'll be moving on to p3 this week. So far, I haven't gone through that phase successfully, so I'll be hanging out in the hcg area for the next few weeks. Kudos to you!
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! Yes, they work wonders for me!! My energy is also through the roof! I had so much energy over the weekend, that I HAD to find something to do.. Normally I am content just sitting and watching TV, NOPE. I was bored with it! I just had to move....... too funny!!

I am thrilled how you have done, and I hope P3 is a breeze for you this time! If you had not posted about these pellets, I would never have tried another round, SO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, but I am that grateful!...

Have a wonderful week!!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 05:39 AM   #1277
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,402
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Lots! :0( - Goal-135 lbs! :0)
Sounds like you had a successful weekend Deb? I am so happy for you! TOM finally showed up today and I am relieved because the symptoms stop. My feet were so swollen yesterday even when I chugged down some water but they are fine today thank God!

Have a wonderrful day today and hurray for no hunger!
MagieDen is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 05:43 AM   #1278
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Sounds like you had a successful weekend Deb? I am so happy for you! TOM finally showed up today and I am relieved because the symptoms stop. My feet were so swollen yesterday even when I chugged down some water but they are fine today thank God!

Have a wonderrful day today and hurray for no hunger!
Thank you Maggie! I am so happy that your symptoms are relieved!!!! Ugh, i remember that well..

I am again starting my day with NO HUNGER!!! I cannot believe how well these work. I wonder if they could be used with any plan as an appetite suppressant... I don't know, but I am loving these!!!!

You have a great day too!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 08:52 AM   #1279
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
Tommyswife's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,958
Gallery: Tommyswife
Stats: 222.5/209.5/180 R1000 P2
WOE: Homeopathic HCG
You're welcome! I didn't sit down until 11:42 p.m. I did laundry, cleaned the bathroom and kithchen, cooked a full course meal for Mr. with a homemade peach cobbler, washed and combed Talayah's hair, then washed my hair and prepared for my work week and I still had energy to burn. I woke up at 3:47 a.m. wide awake. Hubby just looked at me and shook his head.

I love the pellets. I bought two extra bottles and thinking about buying two more before the run out.

I've lost a total of 23.5 this round. I was at 226 a day after the 4th but couldn't hold it there. Now I'm beginning to get a little antsy, so moving on to P3 for 2-3 weeks will be a much needed break. I'm at 201.5 but saw the 100's for 2days. Sigh! That's okay....I'm so excited about my loss so far.

Last edited by Tommyswife; 07-09-2012 at 08:57 AM..
Tommyswife is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:18 AM   #1280
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyswife View Post
You're welcome! I didn't sit down until 11:42 p.m. I did laundry, cleaned the bathroom and kithchen, cooked a full course meal for Mr. with a homemade peach cobbler, washed and combed Talayah's hair, then washed my hair and prepared for my work week and I still had energy to burn. I woke up at 3:47 a.m. wide awake. Hubby just looked at me and shook his head.

I love the pellets. I bought two extra bottles and thinking about buying two more before the run out.

I've lost a total of 23.5 this round. I was at 226 a day after the 4th but couldn't hold it there. Now I'm beginning to get a little antsy, so moving on to P3 for 2-3 weeks will be a much needed break. I'm at 201.5 but saw the 100's for 2days. Sigh! That's okay....I'm so excited about my loss so far.
OMG!!! That is so wonderful!!!!... I am so excited about this!!! You do have a ton of energy! WOW

I don't have quite that much, but I am older... HEY, I might get there after a few more days of this though!! EXCITED!!

THANK YOU!!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #1281
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,671
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Good morning Deb!! How fun will it be on Thursday to see your losses!! Woohoo!!

Colleen-I'm w/ you and still weighing daily as I'm looking for that reassurance that this really will work for me this time. That one failed round I did last year, really made me lose confidence in it. So far, so good!!

TW-great losses!! WTG!! just take P3 slowly and eat to hunger. Many suggest stuffing yourself and pushing the calories as high as you can, but I think that caused me problems in an earlier P3. Listen to your body and don't be afraid of fat. You'll do great!!

Maggie-glad you're feeling better today. I guess in that respect you're happy to have TOM. hcg usually mnakes mine come every 3 weeks . I just got back to a regular schedule and now I'm going to mess it all up again. Sigh. But, for the losses I can't seem to make happen any other way, I guess I'll take it.

Have a great week ladies!!
julieboolie is online now  
Old 07-10-2012, 05:44 AM   #1282
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thank you Julie! I am excited for the weigh in also, but won't get too over confident.. or even let the number effect me if it is not as good as I think it should be... I HOPE!!!!

Again, another day that was successful, with no hunger. I was bored though!!! So much time to think about food! ARG!!! Anyway, I didn't eat, but I was bored.

Very busy today, so I will check back later! Have a great day all!!..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 05:50 AM   #1283
Senior LCF Member
 
ColleenMA66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: MA
Posts: 501
Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
I agree Deb. I'm finding I have to find something to do when I get home from work because that was my crazy time when I'd struggle not to eat, sometimes being successful and sometimes not.

I came home yesterday from shopping and thought I'll have my apple....but...I wasn't hungry..hmm...so I sat on the deck with a pile of mail and magazines I've been letting pile up and I sorted stuff while my roast chicken cooked. I'm also finding I love the smell of food now..I may have a tad of masochist in me..lol but I think..wow that smells delicious...that'll be great when I can have it...and I love my meals too...my chicken tasted sooooo good last night...hit the spot.
ColleenMA66 is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 05:53 AM   #1284
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
I agree Deb. I'm finding I have to find something to do when I get home from work because that was my crazy time when I'd struggle not to eat, sometimes being successful and sometimes not.

I came home yesterday from shopping and thought I'll have my apple....but...I wasn't hungry..hmm...so I sat on the deck with a pile of mail and magazines I've been letting pile up and I sorted stuff while my roast chicken cooked. I'm also finding I love the smell of food now..I may have a tad of masochist in me..lol but I think..wow that smells delicious...that'll be great when I can have it...and I love my meals too...my chicken tasted sooooo good last night...hit the spot.
That was a great way to handle it!!! I went out to the pool and swam a bit, then watered my flowers. I was still bored, but I DO have a bunch of reading I could do that I have put off. Great job!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 09:41 AM   #1285
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,671
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
LOL!! ME too!! I went to the gym, and took the whole family Made dh and dd(12) workout w. me . Then when we got home I made them all dinner (out of the freezer!!) and we played games at the table all night. I wasnt' very hungry, but had half my chili over lettuce and was quite satisfied.

I'm hoping my inability to eat out while on P2 will help us all eat at home more where it's cheaper and healthier for us all. At least week 1 has gone well.

I hope your busy day today makes time go faster. I need to start going to bed earlier which always helps. I've been letting my dd's stay up too late and then if I want any time w. dh alone we're up way too late. Sigh. Maybe we'll all try earlier bed times tonight!
julieboolie is online now  
Old 07-10-2012, 09:52 AM   #1286
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
LOL!! ME too!! I went to the gym, and took the whole family Made dh and dd(12) workout w. me . Then when we got home I made them all dinner (out of the freezer!!) and we played games at the table all night. I wasnt' very hungry, but had half my chili over lettuce and was quite satisfied.

I'm hoping my inability to eat out while on P2 will help us all eat at home more where it's cheaper and healthier for us all. At least week 1 has gone well.

I hope your busy day today makes time go faster. I need to start going to bed earlier which always helps. I've been letting my dd's stay up too late and then if I want any time w. dh alone we're up way too late. Sigh. Maybe we'll all try earlier bed times tonight!
Sounds like you are doing great Julie. I don't have a gym, but that would be fun to work out again like I did a couple years ago. I got pretty fit, fast. Now, not so sure. ANYWAY! one step at a time!

I hear you on the kids and bed. Mine always wanted to stay up late, and still do, only now I don't care....... They are old enough to go out and do their own thing.

Time alone with the hubby is not scarce at our house... sometimes I want time away from him....... He is always there!!.. OH well, I think I should just be happy as it is..... good man. I am just a loner at times, and prefer quiet time alone. I try to get that early in the mornings, but then he gets up too!.......

Hope you all are having a nice day! Mine is so busy I almost forgot to take lunch. Not hungry. Won't eat much.

Back later gators!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 09:57 AM   #1287
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
My cousin Ginny posted this picture of Don and their son Joey on her facebook. This is how I remember them. Young and happy! Don was almost 49 here, still looking good! RIP Don!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ginnyanddon.jpg (34.9 KB, 9 views)
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 11:56 AM   #1288
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Deb are you and yours okay?????

Meek75 is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 12:00 PM   #1289
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,556
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Deb are you and yours okay?????

Yes, thank you. It has been a weepy day because the shock is just starting to set in for Ginny. She let me know how lost she is.

How are YOU doing with your loss also? I am so sorry Meek! I hope things will be better for everyone soon!

Still hanging in there tight with my plan, and all is well on that front. Hope you are doing well on yours also!!

If there is anything in this life we CAN control, it is what we put in our mouths... so grateful for that much today.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 07-10-2012, 01:13 PM   #1290
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,834
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
I am so sorry about your loss as well. I know it's tough. Please be encouraged. All is well on the dieting front from me too. Just too busy and tired to eat. I guess that's a good thing, lol.

Be back later.
Meek75 is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:22 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.