LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2012, 12:45 PM   #1231
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I love that one too!!! She is still tiny, her last video she is still 128 or so! Wow! It was dated June 21, 2012!!!
She has done an amazing job on the protocol. She makes it look so easy

Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #1232

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
She has done an amazing job on the protocol. She makes it look so easy
I know!! I am on video #41 and she does some tweaking during her second long round. Trying the Fat Fast and adding Coconut oil and chocolate delights. However, overall, she said she had no hunger at all, and her sister too. I am SOOOO inspired by these ladies.. Heck Laurie is down right THIN!!!! WOW.
Old 07-01-2012, 04:28 AM   #1233

Just a quickie fly by.. I had to brag on my "BOY" Adam who sang with Queen in Kiev yesterday in front of 500,000 people! So PROUD!!!!

Old 07-02-2012, 10:23 AM   #1234
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
I will keep a day by day log of what I am eating and doing when I start.. I want to do this so I will remember and have a record of what works and what does not!.. Hope you have a great day Meek!!!
nice!! I will be looking for this. I will be loading tomorrow and the 4th too!! I'll be starting VLC days the 5th with you!! How nice to have friends on this P2!! YEAH!! We'll all be big losers together!! Will you continue to post here? Are you gonna' post on the P2 thread? I need to brush up on the plan again. It's been about 3 months and I almost forget!! Sigh. Bring back out the food scale, stock the cuppords w. fat free meats and cucumbers, cabbage and apples. I'm back! But, 3 weeks? We can do this!!

Quote:
My friend's son (he is 11 yrs old) is battling cancer and in the hospital as I type. His illness has been getting worse and worse. He hasn't eaten in two weeks!! We are praying for a miracle. Please send some prayers up for little TJ too!!
Praying for TJ and his family. I too have a dear friend who's in the final stages of cancer, although he's in his 50's. So awful, yet we still see God's hand at work in and through them. So thankful for the hope of heaven and the reminder that this world is not our home.
Are you doing P2 too? It'll be so nice to work the plan alongside you .

I'm doing LC today. Lost of GY (need to finish it b/4 P2 starts, don't want to waste my precious Voskos!!). I am celebrating my 14th anniversary July 4th, as well as my last loading day.

7/5-7/26 we do VLC w. dosing, then 2 days w/o pellets, then the 29th we get to eat fat again!! Right? Man, my mind is slipping!! A bit of reassurance would be nice . I am only committing to a 3 week round. I hope/plan/expect to get back to 148 pretty easily, but would LOVE to get to 145. That would give me more wiggle room for maintaining in the 140's. I'm also planning to keep exercising through this round, which will prevent the 2-3lb P3 gain when I add it back. I look forward to cream in my coffee that first day of P3!!

Old 07-02-2012, 10:42 AM   #1235

I think you have it right Julie! I am going to TRY!!!!! a 40 day round. However, I do reserve the right to change my mine and do a shorter round, depending on how I am feeling. If the hunger does not go away, I will do a short round, if I stays away I am going for 40!!!

Today I am planning and getting things together for the 5th. I am going to LOAD tomorrow and Wednesday. I am getting all the stuff out of the house that I don't need or won't be able to have after this.

My loading is going to be anything I want with the exception of Wheat and Sugar filled crap. The only reason I say that is because Wheat kills my belly and bloats me, and I have given up sugar filled crap for over 2 months now with WW. I don't even want it anymore... WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT No more Klondike bars which really got to me the last time I did HHCG in the summer of 2010. I just don't desire it... I think I am CURED.... FINGERS CROSSED!!

I am going to be eating lots of steak, fat, fruit, cuz i love it, chinese food, mexican food and some wine. THEN on July 5 I am going to be ready to roll!!!

Yes, I am posting here in my journal, and won't be on the HCG threads because for ME, I feel safer here than all the judgment I sometimes feel over there. I prefer to be among peeps I enjoy and who KNOW me here. that is just ME.

Julie, Meek, and whomever else is joining us, I AM EXCITED!!!!! my pellets won't be here until Thursday, but I have drops until then. Can't wait to get this fat off!!

Everyone please feel free to post anything here, we are all going to support each other!
Old 07-03-2012, 05:23 AM   #1236

Load day 1 !!! Won't bore you with details, just lots of fat, meat, veges, fruit, and things I am gonna miss. Pizza, Mexican, Chinese, good old fashioned fried chicken!

Hope everyone has a wonderful Tuesday!
Old 07-03-2012, 06:45 AM   #1237

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Best of luck to you Deb!!! MMMMMM, have a donut for me please I have the pellets and they worked pretty good. If I remember though the added aminos gave me a headache. I think I still have an entire bottle of them. Keep me posted on how they work for you. I may do another round after vacation - probably around August 1st. I can't wait to watch you shrink!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:19 AM   #1238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Best of luck to you Deb!!! MMMMMM, have a donut for me please I have the pellets and they worked pretty good. If I remember though the added aminos gave me a headache. I think I still have an entire bottle of them. Keep me posted on how they work for you. I may do another round after vacation - probably around August 1st. I can't wait to watch you shrink!!!
Thanks Gracie!!! Haha.. a donut is on my menu! Thank you for the reminder that I will not be having another one for many many weeks..

This is ok though, because FINALLY my mind is in the right place!! I am starting out at a horrible number on the scale, but I think that is because once I made up my mind that I would be doing a round, I kind of slacked on my hunger levels. Well, I will be right back on listening to my hunger after these 2 days, because I want to get it totallly under control. HATE HUNGER!!!

I am really hoping and praying the pellets work for me.. If I have hunger, I just have a terrible time sticking to it. I'm going to do it though, I have to have some faith here. I will let you all know though, the good, the bad and the ugly!

Have a great day!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:10 AM   #1239
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Load day 1 !!! Won't bore you with details, just lots of fat, meat, veges, fruit, and things I am gonna miss. Pizza, Mexican, Chinese, good old fashioned fried chicken!

Me too!! Fun!! Enjoy Deb!! you can do it!! you're in a great frame of mind. I too hope the pellets do well this round. I liked them last round. Much better than drops!!

I wish this were 21 days long !! I took my first dose and have had coffee/cream and GY so far. Not sure what else today will hold. I'm not sure what I'll miss yet. Once I'm in VLCd's I miss cream in my coffee most!! I think we'll be dining out today. Likely Freddy's steak burgers, shoestring fries and homemade frozen custard!! not a bad way to "go out".

Looking forward to shrinking w. you!! I'm hoping to not gain too much these 2 days b/4 losing. I'd really like to end up at 145lbs when I'm through, and I'd like that in 3 weeks please .
Old 07-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #1240

That is great Julie!! I also don't want to gain much before losing. Keeping it under control. In fact I don't really want to even eat more now.. But I will later. Definately don't want to be hungry on Thursday!

Enjoy your loading!!
Old 07-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #1241
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08

Fly by posting!

Best of luck with this round babe! YOU KNOW WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU 100%!!!!
How exciting! WOOOOHHHHAAAA!!

Old 07-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #1242

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post

Fly by posting!

Best of luck with this round babe! YOU KNOW WE ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU 100%!!!!
How exciting! WOOOOHHHHAAAA!!

Pati!!! Missed you dear!!!!!! thanks for ALWAYS supporting me!!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 02:05 PM   #1243
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Pati!!! Missed you dear!!!!!! thanks for ALWAYS supporting me!!!!
I'm excited for you!!! I would love 100% to do a round (I'm sure it'd be all I would need to get the weight off to get back to where I was) but I can't commit! I look forward to your progress!
Old 07-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #1244

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
I'm excited for you!!! I would love 100% to do a round (I'm sure it'd be all I would need to get the weight off to get back to where I was) but I can't commit! I look forward to your progress!
That is exactly right!!! If you are not ready, then you just are NOT. I was the same way when everyone else was doing a round.

We HAVE to be in the right place, or it just won't work. In the meantime!!! I hope you are going to have a FANTASTIC holiday!!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 06:53 PM   #1245

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Quote:

Hey Deb, enjoy loading. I have faith that you will do wonderful this round. I pray you don't experience ANY hunger .

I'll check on you daily... WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Old 07-03-2012, 07:24 PM   #1246
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 245/Less/Even Less :)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Everyday!
Got in late tonight but had to post and say " I believe in YOU and once you put your mind to something you WILL do it!" My vacay was great but my eating was off some, probably will be paying for it on that darned scale but not letting it get to me. I am here to cheer you on lady and anyone else that is giving this Hhcg Protocol a whirl with a different approach to it. Good success to you all!!!

Old 07-04-2012, 04:53 AM   #1247

Quote:
Hey Deb, enjoy loading. I have faith that you will do wonderful this round. I pray you don't experience ANY hunger .

I'll check on you daily... WE CAN DO THIS!!!
Thanks Meek!! I have enjoyed it so far, but not going overboard because I don't want to lose even more .. I need to make sure I have enough though! No hunger for me!..... Hope you continue with your NO HUNGER TOO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Got in late tonight but had to post and say " I believe in YOU and once you put your mind to something you WILL do it!" My vacay was great but my eating was off some, probably will be paying for it on that darned scale but not letting it get to me. I am here to cheer you on lady and anyone else that is giving this Hhcg Protocol a whirl with a different approach to it. Good success to you all!!!

Thank you Maggie!! Welcome back!!!!!

Very happy you enjoyed your vacation and made it back safely! I know what you mean about having a few extra things, but hey!! It is not an everyday thing, so you have to enjoy LIFE!!!!!!

You will be right back down in no time. I hope you got lots of rest last night and are ready to enjoy your holiday today! Have a GREAT ONE!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 03:49 AM   #1248

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Hey Deb! Here to cheer you on during your round!! I think you've been preparing mentally for awhile so you're on point. I've heard about the pellets...I hope they work well for you too. Yes, keep us posted as I may do a round after my vacation too.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:17 AM   #1249

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Hey Deb! Here to cheer you on during your round!! I think you've been preparing mentally for awhile so you're on point. I've heard about the pellets...I hope they work well for you too. Yes, keep us posted as I may do a round after my vacation too.
Thank you Shari!!! I have been doing so much research and finally am ready. Without being ready, it just does not work. So TODAY is day 1!! VLCD

Following the Omaha plan. Weighed in this morning with a 4 pound loading gain.... ugh... but I will get that off soon. Only weighing once a week. I THINK!!!

Coffee so far

Taking to work:
Cucumbers and Mushrooms/peppers on a bed of lettuce. Walden Farms Raspberry dressing. I actually love this stuff!

Chicken breast

Peach

Melba

Dill pickles if I get hungry. ( all on this plan!)

Not sure about the rest of the day yet.

Everyone have a GREAT DAY!!!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 05:30 AM   #1250
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: 245/Less/Even Less :)
WOE: LC
Start Date: Everyday!
Top of the morning to ya' luv! Hey I'm not Irish! You are off to a great start and I am soooooo excited for you! Ehhhh, that loading weight WILL drop off in no time and you will be ROCKIN' N' ROLLIN' during this Protocol - Adam Lambert style! I truly believe that doing your research this time round will give you the most successful round you will experience because you have a better understanding of yourself and what you are capable of. Weigh in when you want or feel the need to, it's all good. Your food for the day sounds good right about now for me (you know my vacay was great and all but I am ready to get my eating back in check!). Can you believe this? Hubby was up on the scale before leaving for our little vacay and he gets home and he is down on the scale. He is happy about it but that scale can certainly be fickle.

Have a wonderful Thursday my friend and I am here to cheer you on in this new approach to the Protocol, you can do it!!!!!

Old 07-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #1251

Thank you Maggie!!!! lunch done... so far so good! I am back to work after having 5 days in a row at home, and I am SOOOOOOOOOO behind! So I will try to update more when I get home.. Everyone have a great day!!!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #1252
Big Yapper!!!!

Hey Deb!! Happy VLCD1 for you!! Hope it goes well. How often will you weigh? I'm torn. When the scale goes down I get happy and motivated. When it doesn't, the opposite - I get mad and discouraged!! I dont' want to weigh daily though. We'll see. I'm happy for you and intrigued by the differences btw simeon's and OWL. I'll be watching and cheering!!
Old 07-05-2012, 11:53 AM   #1253

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Hey Deb!! Happy VLCD1 for you!! Hope it goes well. How often will you weigh? I'm torn. When the scale goes down I get happy and motivated. When it doesn't, the opposite - I get mad and discouraged!! I dont' want to weigh daily though. We'll see. I'm happy for you and intrigued by the differences btw simeon's and OWL. I'll be watching and cheering!!
Thanks Julie! I am also interested in the difference between plans and the results.. we shall see!!! As for weighing in, I will most likely weigh tomorrow, then I will just hold off for a week, IF I CAN!!! I am like you in loving the instant feedback, but when it is not good, I get angry.......

Hope your day is going great!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:09 AM   #1254

Down 3 pounds so only another pound of load weight to go! Happy because I am sure I had close to 700 cals yesterday. Maybe more. My hunger was still going strong, but I got my pellets last night!!!! HOPEFULLY!!! this will help with the hunger.

Last night I had P2 chili, Melba, strawberries, spinach. I measured out my veges which we get 4 cups on Omaha. Then free lettuce and celery. So I had 2 pretty good size salads with Walden Farms Raspberry, which I have discovered I LOVE. Who woulda thought?..

Today Is another big size salad with chicken. Melba cuz I tried the wheat thin buns and they hurt my tummy. No go on that, although they are good.

We also get 3 fruits on this plan, or 2 fruits and one alcohol serving. This could come in handy if I wanted a cocktail once in a while?? We shall see on that, because usually just one is a waste of time for me.......

We are supposed to go out for dinner with my daughter and her new BF tonight, ugh. Don't like eating out on P2. We are going to Ruby Tuesday, so I may have their Fish meal which is 326 cals. It includes broiled fish, no butter, and roasted veges. Looks like my best choice, and I am just not going to sweat it!!! THERE! I said it! ...

Hope you all are having a great day!!!!! oh and WEEKEND!!!
Old 07-06-2012, 05:56 AM   #1255
Senior LCF Member

Gallery: ColleenMA66
Stats: 227/???/147ish I think?
WOE: HCG/Hunger Scale WLA
Start Date: December 1 2008
Congrats Deb! I am so glad you still have your journal. I think I lost you there for awhile.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:01 AM   #1256

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColleenMA66 View Post
Congrats Deb! I am so glad you still have your journal. I think I lost you there for awhile.
Thanks Colleen!!! Yep, I had to start new ones 4 times now, because they grow so fast!!! Must be all my lovely LCF buddies!!!!

So glad you are doing this now also!!! WE got this new attitude and have learned alot lately thanks to ROBIN!!!!!! and MAGGIE!... I know we can get this hormonal adjustment done! It is a great time for us right now!..

LETS GO!..........
Old 07-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #1257

I just want to add this for MEEK!!!!! O M G!!! the pellets have totally taken away my hunger!!! I MEAN TOTAL LOSS OF HUNGER.

This is magic for me....... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU GIRL! for telling me about this!!..

Old 07-06-2012, 09:10 AM   #1258

This kind of clears up the misconceptions about the pellets that SOME people continue to insist other people must follow. However, this says, um no, it is not important to worry about.....

Should I try not to touch the pellets or tablets with my hands?

You should avoid touching homeopathic medicines with your bare hands. They are no less effective when touched, but the manufacturer takes great care to avoid any contamination and to make sure that only the original substance is diluted.

Can I have mint or coffee while using homeopathic medicines?

The first homeopathic physicians told their patients not to ingest or inhale any substance, such as coffee, tea, chocolate or mint, which could interfere with the course of recovery. As the action of homeopathic medicines was progressively established, it became clear that there is no interference between mint, coffee or tea, and a homeopathic treatment in general. However, it is best to take homeopathic medicines apart from meals and in a mouth free of strong flavors to maximize absorption.

Ask your doctor if you are taking anything that could have an action opposite to what you are trying to achieve with homeopathic medicines. For instance, if you want to reduce stress, avoid caffeine.
Where should I keep my homeopathic medicines?

Homeopathic medicines should be stored in a dry place, away from heat and away from fragrant substances that could contaminate them. Keep the medicines in their original containers. Keep homeopathic medicines and all other medicines out of the reach of children.
Old 07-06-2012, 09:30 AM   #1259
Big Yapper!!!!

Thanks for posting that Deb. I always wonder if there's truth to all the "deactivation" folks talk about. There are a lot of people who blindly believe in things they've been "told" and they're baseless. Sigh.

I'm doing pellets too and MUCH prefer the to drops. Better hunger control and energy. That added aminos and B vit's help a lot!!

You're off to a great start!! I'm down 3lbs too, but have gained about 12-14 lately btw the "refeeding" and loading. Sigh. But, we're heading the right direction now!! I like your plan better . Hmmm.

Day 2. Only 19 to go (longer maybe?)
Old 07-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #1260

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Thanks for posting that Deb. I always wonder if there's truth to all the "deactivation" folks talk about. There are a lot of people who blindly believe in things they've been "told" and they're baseless. Sigh.

I'm doing pellets too and MUCH prefer the to drops. Better hunger control and energy. That added aminos and B vit's help a lot!!

You're off to a great start!! I'm down 3lbs too, but have gained about 12-14 lately btw the "refeeding" and loading. Sigh. But, we're heading the right direction now!! I like your plan better . Hmmm.

Day 2. Only 19 to go (longer maybe?)
Awesome job Julie!!! YES, but you are much closer to your goal than I am!!!. Very happy for you though, 3 pounds is a nice amount!!!

I am really excited about this no hunger thing... CAN YOU TELL?

Lets do this thing!!... whooo hooooooooooooo!!!
Closed Thread