Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home

Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2012, 02:32 PM   #1201
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thanks Brenda! I totally agree! once your head gets wrapped around the idea and you are prepared mentally, it is all GRAVY............ haha.. ok no gravy..

I am just about there!! I am going to say I am getting my mind ready to load July 3, and 4th. That is my plan today.......
Yeah I pretty much plan something for one day than change my mind. Sounds great, I will be here to cheer you on in anyway I can.

"Ra, ra rheee, go Debeee!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2012, 04:48 PM   #1202
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Yeah I pretty much plan something for one day than change my mind. Sounds great, I will be here to cheer you on in anyway I can.

"Ra, ra rheee, go Debeee!
YAY!! Thanks Maggie! .. Yep I change my mind on a daily basis, but I think this is what I am going to do.
Old 06-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #1203
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
YAY!! Thanks Maggie! .. Yep I change my mind on a daily basis, but I think this is what I am going to do.
Yea sure, I read the words "I THINK this is what I am going to do." Decisions, decisions!
Old 06-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #1204

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins
Hey Deb. How are things going with you? I skimmed through your journal and saw that you have considered doing HCG! YAY! So glad your on board with me. When are you starting? I order some pellets from Netrition yesterday. I heard great things about them. They have a sale going on until they are all sold out.

I'll be here to cheer you on .

Mags, are you joining us too or waiting until Sept?

Last edited by Meek75; 06-27-2012 at 07:27 AM..
Old 06-27-2012, 07:48 AM   #1205

Quote:
Yea sure, I read the words "I THINK this is what I am going to do." Decisions, decisions!
YEP, I think I can, I think I can......... I am doing it darn it!!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hey Deb. How are things going with you? I skimmed through your journal and saw that you have considered doing HCG! YAY! So glad your on board with me. When are you starting? I order some pellets from Netrition yesterday. I heard great things about them. They have a sale going on until they are all sold out.

Yep, Meek, I am going to take the plunge again.... thinking more towards Omaha options, but staying to lower cals.... like 500.. I just like the options better. ANYWAY!! Loading over my longgggggggg weekend, and starting July 5. No, I won't be eating a ton of food for 5 days!!! I will just start eating more FAT over the weekend, then load for 2 days

I have pellets that were never opened, so will start with that.. then I have drops also. We shall see!!!!

Hope you are doing awesome!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 08:36 AM   #1206
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:

Meek I would to join you and Deb but I am enjoying some summer exercises and going on a small vacay here soon and an up and coming retirment party for the 21st of July so it is looking like around Auguest or latest September that I will definitely be doing a round. This is my last week of P3 and I am up by 2 but it could be worse. I am going to probably eat some things this weekend and will have to reel myself in for my 11th weigh in. I am thinking I will do a simple watching the carb intake and maybe lower fat with my meats till I do another round. I am still in the thinking mode on all of this but I wish you and Deb the most successful Hcg round possible.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #1207

Oh goodie, Deb. Please post meals, etc if you are up to eat .

Mags, I hear you, lady. Enjoy your summer. And awesome job staying within range. That is wonderful. I can't wait to be where you are .

Have a good day ladies .
Old 06-28-2012, 05:28 AM   #1208

Quote:
Oh goodie, Deb. Please post meals, etc if you are up to eat .

Mags, I hear you, lady. Enjoy your summer. And awesome job staying within range. That is wonderful. I can't wait to be where you are .

Have a good day ladies .
I will keep a day by day log of what I am eating and doing when I start.. I want to do this so I will remember and have a record of what works and what does not!.. Hope you have a great day Meek!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 05:33 AM   #1209

Thank you so much!! Don't be surprise if we end up eating the same foods, LOL!! You have a great day as well.
Old 06-28-2012, 05:33 AM   #1210

I am not sure if I have mentioned this in my journal but I do know I talked about it on the Playground at one time. We grew up almost as sisters in California.

Anyway, my cousin Ginny Grady is/was married to Don Grady the former star of My Three Sons. ( He was Robbie the oldest son). He passed away yesterday of cancer, and Ginny is just needing everyone's prayers so bad.. She is devastated.

I know we have some awesome prayers coming from here so I thought I would throw that out. He had beaten it 4 years ago, and was doing awesome then just a couple months ago, it showed up again, and took him in 7 weeks. So very sad for her and her kids.

Don Grady, ex-Mouseketeer and 'My Three Sons' star, dies at 68 - latimes.com
Old 06-28-2012, 05:34 AM   #1211

Quote:
Thank you so much!! Don't be surprise if we end up eating the same foods, LOL!! You have a great day as well.
I bet we do!... Excited!!!!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:02 AM   #1212

OH NO! I am sorry for your loss. Prayering for strength for his wife and family.
Old 06-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #1213

My friend's son (he is 11 yrs old) is battling cancer and in the hospital as I type. His illness has been getting worse and worse. He hasn't eaten in two weeks!! We are praying for a miracle. Please send some prayers up for little TJ too!!
Old 06-28-2012, 06:05 AM   #1214

Quote:
My friend's son (he is 11 yrs old) is battling cancer and in the hospital as I type. His illness has been getting worse and worse. He hasn't eaten in two weeks!! We are praying for a miracle. Please send some prayers up for little TJ too!!
oh my!!!! So sorry to hear this also Meek! Cancer is so horrible!!!!@@@@
Praying for TJ also....
Old 06-28-2012, 06:15 AM   #1215
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb just read the article about your cousin's husband. I am so sorry for her loss and what the family is going through because of it. My prayers go out to Ginny and her children and everyone that was touched by Don's life. Life is but a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away and we have but only one in which to live it so we need to always be mindful of how we treat others in this life. Don touched many lives and brought joy to many by his life and the talents he was given. I will be praying for you as well my friend through this time of grief especially since you have been touched here recently with the departure of your own father. God in his mercy loves us and wants the best for us, His ways are not our ways and it can be sometimes hard to understand. I will keep the family in my prayers.

"God you are the Great Physician who can heal the lame and help the blind to see, may you touch little TJ in a mighty way and cause the illness of cancer to leave his body and show your mighty work and healing power." In Jesus's name, Amen!

Last edited by MagieDen; 06-28-2012 at 06:18 AM..
Old 06-28-2012, 06:18 AM   #1216

Quote:
Deb just read the article about your cousin's husband. I am so sorry for her loss and what the family is going through because of it. My prayers go out to Ginny and her children and everyone that was touched by Don's life. Life is but a vapor that appears for a little while and then vanishes away and we have but only one in which to live it so we need to always be mindful of how we treat others in this life. Don touched many lives and brought joy to many by his life and the talents he was given. I will be praying for you as well my friend through this time of grief especially since you have been touched here recently with the departure of your own father. God in his mercy loves us and wants the best for us, His ways are not our ways and it can be sometimes hard to understand. I will keep the family in my prayers.
Thank you Maggie.. you brought tears to my eyes... you are always so comforting..
Old 06-28-2012, 08:19 AM   #1217

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Prayers being sent Hope your day goes great for you!
Old 06-28-2012, 08:21 AM   #1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Prayers being sent Hope your day goes great for you!
Thank you Gracie, I hope the same for you! Have a wonderful day!
Old 06-29-2012, 04:16 AM   #1219

Morning all.. I have been trying to get my mind off sadness so I watched a bunch of HCG videos last night.. This lady I am going to post did AWESOME!!!!

She used the pellets and went from 208? I think to 128 or something like that. I have not watched them all yet, but the first and the last are a comparison... WOW.. plus she is over 40!! Such an encouragement!!!

Old 06-29-2012, 05:15 AM   #1220
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb I watched those videos and she is very inspiring. I am glad you ran across her videos and that you are gainning some great insight from them. I am so excited for you Deb in starting this new chapter in your live with the HCG Protocol and incorporating Robin's hunger scale into it. I am here to cheer you on, I will be your number #1 fan! (No pressure of course! ) I can feel that you are ready for this Protocol and will do great. I would have loved to have joined you and Meek in it but I am kind of working my journey with weightoss in Phases. Right now is my Phase of exercising and gainning more insight into myself and working on the hunger issues and eating more toward that and then as I said sometime in August or early September be ready for the losing Phase with the Hcg Protocol and concentrating solely on that. I am enjoying things as they are now and I think self acceptance is a big one for many of us. I will be ready when I am ready and that will be good.

Well sweetie you have a wonderful Friday and I hope your weekend and holiday on the 4th will be what you want it to be.

Happy loading and I will be talking to you on and around the 5th or 6th of July.

Much

Last edited by MagieDen; 06-29-2012 at 05:20 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 05:36 AM   #1221

Quote:
Deb I watched those videos and she is very inspiring. I am glad you ran across her videos and that you are gainning some great insight from them. I am so excited for you Deb in starting this new chapter in your live with the HCG Protocol and incorporating Robin's hunger scale into it. I am here to cheer you on, I will be your number #1 fan! (No pressure of course! ) I can feel that you are ready for this Protocol and will do great. I would have loved to have joined you and Meek in it but I am kind of working my journey with weightoss in Phases. Right now is my Phase of exercising and gainning more insight into myself and working on the hunger issues and eating more toward that and then as I said sometime in August or early September be ready for the losing Phase with the Hcg Protocol and concentrating solely on that. I am enjoying things as they are now and I think self acceptance is a big one for many of us. I will be ready when I am ready and that will be good.

Well sweetie you have a wonderful Friday and I hope your weekend and holiday on the 4th will be what you want it to be.

Happy loading and I will be talking to you on and around the 5th or 6th of July.

Much

Thank you Maggie!!!! you are a doll!!!!... thank you for the support, I so much appreciate you!!.

Yes, she is very inspirational and funny, witty, and seems to have a great relationship with her sisters.. so far I am loving her videos.

I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend, despite ole TOM bothering you... Your personal journey is so inspiring for me too!.. So happy you are working on this in the best way for YOU!!!!!

I will talk with you next week, happy HOLIDAY AND ENJOY WITH HUBBY!!!!

OH!!!! how can I forget!! another reason I love her videos, SHE LOVES ADAM LAMBERT JUST LIKE ME!!!...

Last edited by Deb294evr; 06-29-2012 at 05:47 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 05:54 AM   #1222
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Oh almost forgot about the other man in your life, how could I forget?

Adam Lambert + Deb =
Old 06-29-2012, 05:55 AM   #1223

Quote:
Oh almost forgot about the other man in your life, how could I forget?

Adam Lambert + Deb =
YES!!! .....
Old 06-29-2012, 05:59 AM   #1224
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Hi Deb. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss. God bless his family.

It sounds like you are doing well. I will join Maggie and the others in cheering you on!
Old 06-29-2012, 06:02 AM   #1225

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Hi Deb. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss. God bless his family.

It sounds like you are doing well. I will join Maggie and the others in cheering you on!
Thank you Brenda! I hope you are doing well also... Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:38 AM   #1226

Quote:
Morning all.. I have been trying to get my mind off sadness so I watched a bunch of HCG videos last night.. This lady I am going to post did AWESOME!!!!

She used the pellets and went from 208? I think to 128 or something like that. I have not watched them all yet, but the first and the last are a comparison... WOW.. plus she is over 40!! Such an encouragement!!!

HHcg#1-Thanx Mamaclok, Hcg Besties & more! - YouTube

HHcg#91: Still Hangin' In There...AND A New Round ?!? Maybe..... - YouTube
She and I use to chat a lot. She is such an inspiration, truly. I haven't walked her videos in such a long time though. Wonder if she has maintained? I love the video where she had on multiple pairs of jeans and then revealed her new size, it was so fasinating!!
Old 06-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #1227

Quote:

"God you are the Great Physician who can heal the lame and help the blind to see, may you touch little TJ in a mighty way and cause the illness of cancer to leave his body and show your mighty work and healing power." In Jesus's name, Amen!
Mags, thank you so much for your prayers. I touch and agree!! I will post this prayer on his mom's facebook page. Thank you!!
Old 06-29-2012, 10:01 AM   #1228

Quote:
She and I use to chat a lot. She is such an inspiration, truly. I haven't walked her videos in such a long time though. Wonder if she has maintained? I love the video where she had on multiple pairs of jeans and then revealed her new size, it was so fasinating!!
I love that one too!!! She is still tiny, her last video she is still 128 or so! Wow! It was dated June 21, 2012!!!

Last edited by Deb294evr; 06-29-2012 at 10:02 AM..
Old 06-29-2012, 10:22 AM   #1229
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
I love that one too!!! She is still tiny, her last video she is still 128 or so! Wow! It was dated June 21, 2012!!!
Hands down, the very BEST part of hcg is being able to keep the weight off! Or at least having a fighting chance of staying there.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:24 AM   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Hands down, the very BEST part of hcg is being able to keep the weight off! Or at least having a fighting chance of staying there.
AGREED!!!! You ladies who are maintaining, give me such hope!!!
Closed Thread