Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2012, 03:46 AM   #1171
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Yay on your new attitude and it all coming together!

Maggie~congrats on the smaller capris!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2012, 05:19 AM   #1172

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thank you Shari! I have undergone a TRANSFORMATION!.. mentally..... The physical will come. I am just so darn excited about it all. Can you tell?..

Anyway, Hoping everyone comes to their own AHA!!! when the timing is right, and I know it will happen. It has to. Every one of you have worked SO HARD!!.. omg!

So today I brought about half the food to work that I brought yesterday. I just didn't know how my hunger would go, and I am too cheap to buy lunch out. I ended up with too much. So today, I brought less and I am still not hungry. I did NOT overeat yesterday. I was happy about that.

I went to bed, not even thinking of food, or anything food related. That does not happen. IT DOES NOW!..

I am so happy to have found Weight Loss Apocalypse!!! Thank you Robin!!! For the wonderful videos! I saw on the website for their clinic that if you do these sessions with Robin for 13 weeks I think?? it is 1800. WOW, the videos are doing it for me, and saving me big bucks!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!!! Back later.
Old 06-21-2012, 05:54 AM   #1173
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Goal Wt-135 lbs!
WOE: Stillman's - 21 days!
Start Date: 7/28/14 - 8/17/14
Whoo Hoooo! on saving the Big Bucks and learning something from the videos, you are doing

Happy Thursday Deb!

Old 06-21-2012, 05:56 AM   #1174

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Whoo Hoooo! on saving the Big Bucks and learning something from the videos, you are doing

Happy Thursday Deb!

Thanks Maggie!!! I agree on the WHOO HOOO!!! You have a wonderful day yourself!!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:40 AM   #1175
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Deb, I love the videos I've seen so far. I found that during my last round, documentaries kept me so FOCUSED. We watched Fat Head on Netflix a couple of days ago and it was fun. Hope you have a great day, my friend!
Old 06-21-2012, 06:43 AM   #1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Deb, I love the videos I've seen so far. I found that during my last round, documentaries kept me so FOCUSED. We watched Fat Head on Netflix a couple of days ago and it was fun. Hope you have a great day, my friend!
Thank you Brenda! I agree, I love to keep focused. When I do another round, it is going to be very important to just keep the focus and stay on track. I am SLOWLLLLLLLLLLLY preparing for that time.

You have a wonderful day also dear!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:08 AM   #1177

Today's video........

Old 06-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #1178

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi Deb! I'm also trying to view a couple videos every day She makes so much sense to me. I've realized I do abuse myself From now on though I'm going to love myself and treat myself with respect!!!
Old 06-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #1179

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hey Deb, Thanks for telling me about Robin. I am home today and plan to watch ALL her videos today. Thank you so much. Glad you found your groove. Keep up the good work .
Old 06-21-2012, 08:22 AM   #1180

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi Deb! I'm also trying to view a couple videos every day She makes so much sense to me. I've realized I do abuse myself From now on though I'm going to love myself and treat myself with respect!!!
I am SOOOOOOO GLAD!!! I am going to do the same... Why do we do this to ourselves??.. lots of good info and learning to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hey Deb, Thanks for telling me about Robin. I am home today and plan to watch ALL her videos today. Thank you so much. Glad you found your groove. Keep up the good work .
YAY!! I am happy you are going to have some time to watch them. I just love her approach. No nonsense, tell it like it is!! She makes so much sense!!!

Have a wonderful day!!! Thank you Meek!!
Old 06-21-2012, 08:57 AM   #1181

I am watching this for the second time, and it totally applies to ME IN THIS MOMENT. Practicing the hunger scale.. this lady loses 10 pounds in 2 weeks, just eating to hunger. Love it!

Old 06-21-2012, 09:26 AM   #1182
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb just letting you know that Robin has a Blog called of course "Weightloss Apocolypse". Just letting you in on it since I flubbed up getting out info. the last time.
Old 06-21-2012, 09:29 AM   #1183

Quote:
Deb just letting you know that Robin has a Blog called of course "Weightloss Apocolypse". Just letting you in on it since I flubbed up getting out info. the last time.
I am sure that I have seen it, but I did not bookmark it so now I have to go find it again....... Thank you Maggie!!! you are sweet!!...
Old 06-21-2012, 10:23 AM   #1184

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Ditto! Thanks so much for the information. I'll watch a couple now while I do some paperwork (and catchup in journals )
Old 06-21-2012, 10:25 AM   #1185

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Ditto! Thanks so much for the information. I'll watch a couple now while I do some paperwork (and catchup in journals )
Old 06-22-2012, 05:15 AM   #1186

Happy Friday Morning all.. early day today as usual, and my baby boy is coming home for the weekend! Have not seen him since he took me to the Cardinals game.. His 10th year HS reunion is this weekend, and he gets to show off......

Hope everyone is doing dandy!!! I have watched all of Robin's videos, and now putting it to practice! Hungry this morning so I am about to eat..

Have a great weekend buddies!!!
Old 06-22-2012, 06:23 AM   #1187
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Sounds like your weekend will be grand with DS being home. So happy for you to spend time with him.

Have a good Friday and a wonderdul weekend!
Old 06-22-2012, 06:25 AM   #1188

Quote:
Sounds like your weekend will be grand with DS being home. So happy for you to spend time with him.

Have a good Friday and a wonderdul weekend!
Thank you Maggie! I hope you enjoy yours too!!
Old 06-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #1189
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
I'm reading the ebook. It's very challenging. I'm wondering about what the lower calories do for our metabolisms over time? I'd been researching that earlier, and it seems to make sense that to keep our metabolic rates humming we need to eat. W/ the eat "only when hungry, stop when satisfied" approach, I seem to be eating around 1200-1400 cals. I need to make those LC cals, as I gained a lb overnight (although I'm going to stop weighing daily). I'm enjoying the idea and practice. I am actually getting hungry now (had sunflower seeds earlier as I was just a bit peckish while out running errands). I'll go make my dinner now, but am working through this approach right along with you.

I'm only about 6-8lbs from where I'd like to live, so I am going to give this some time. If I can't seem to lose these few lbs I will consider another hcg round. I really don't want to do one, but I'm also not fearful of it either. Maybe we could do one together (if we both decide to). I'm giving it a few weeks (until July 4th, my anniversary) and will try to do it LC. We'll see where I am.

I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your weekend w/ DS home!!
Old 06-25-2012, 03:27 AM   #1190

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I'm reading the ebook. It's very challenging. I'm wondering about what the lower calories do for our metabolisms over time? I'd been researching that earlier, and it seems to make sense that to keep our metabolic rates humming we need to eat. W/ the eat "only when hungry, stop when satisfied" approach, I seem to be eating around 1200-1400 cals. I need to make those LC cals, as I gained a lb overnight (although I'm going to stop weighing daily). I'm enjoying the idea and practice. I am actually getting hungry now (had sunflower seeds earlier as I was just a bit peckish while out running errands). I'll go make my dinner now, but am working through this approach right along with you.

I'm only about 6-8lbs from where I'd like to live, so I am going to give this some time. If I can't seem to lose these few lbs I will consider another hcg round. I really don't want to do one, but I'm also not fearful of it either. Maybe we could do one together (if we both decide to). I'm giving it a few weeks (until July 4th, my anniversary) and will try to do it LC. We'll see where I am.

I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your weekend w/ DS home!!
Thank you Julie! I know this is definately a work in progress. I am up 2 pounds but I know it is from my steriod round, where I usually gain at least 5 pounds. I am not worried at all, but I have decided I am doing another HGC round.

Maybe we CAN do a round together! Cool! I still don't know where I want to end up on the scale, but for now, I have a lot of learning to do! I am just now trying to really figure out what hunger is! I have eaten before real hunger even starts for most of my life!

OH well, day by day this is a work in progess! No more weighing for me, as I should have listened to my doc's advice not to weigh for at least 3 weeks! ..

Have a great Monday!!
Old 06-25-2012, 06:17 AM   #1191
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Lady stay off of that scale and listen to your Doc. I say "scale fasting does the body good." I just think some of us are afraid and obsessed with the number on it. I get kind of sad when I read how soooo many let the number determine their mood for the day and watch as they get in a vicious cycle of an emotional attachment to it. I don't think it has really mattered to me that the number kept going up and up for me but that having a diagnosis of Diabetes and just being plain ready to do something about myself was more of a motivating factor for me. My self-worth is not determined by that number on the scale. I am having fun challenging myself with my walking and other activities and working on becoming a better me and that has nothing to do with the number on the scale. I must admit I am thrilled that I am in the 100's because it has been soooo long seeing the scale that low. Up down, up down that is how it will be I believe for the rest of my life and I am growing to except this. I am nowhere near where I want to be and that is just pretty much in the healthy category, working on avoiding further damage to my body and loving myself through the process. I am definitely going to do another round of Hhcg but not sure as the timing of it but maybe more toward the end of August or the earliest in September. I am working on taking out the emotional aspect to all this losing weight stuff and learning about myself and getting healthy once and for all. I know this is a work and everyday is a new day.

Have a beautiful Monday Deb, I hope you enjoyed your weekend!

One life to live, one day at a time, one pound at a time!
Old 06-25-2012, 07:24 AM   #1192

You are doing AWESOME MAGGIE!! Great post!!! I agree, I am staying off the scale and letting my body do what it needs to do. I am working minute by minute on the changes I need to make.

I am thinking of a round because I want a blast of weight off. Not thinking of it as a diet, but as a way to accomplish this. I am pretty excited actually. The timing is something I am going to work on.

I am soooooooooo doing the hunger scale!! I have honestly had no cravings at all since watching Robin's videos. I was thinking to myself, what would I want to eat for loading. I CANNOT THINK OF ANYTHING I must have! I am not craving anything... SO STRANGE!

Have a wonderful day Maggie and all my buddies!!
Old 06-25-2012, 10:20 AM   #1193
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

I ate alot of fatty things. I did eat a slice of cheesecake a day or 2 but pretty much ate fatty things like Coconut Oil in a smoothie, avocados, I ate out 1 time but like you said I had a different approach to it. I am glad you are thinking about doing another round and I believe with all that you are learning you WILL have so much of a better additude toward the Protocol and probably peace with it being what it is.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #1194

Quote:
I ate alot of fatty things. I did eat a slice of cheesecake a day or 2 but pretty much ate fatty things like Coconut Oil in a smoothie, avocados, I ate out 1 time but like you said I had a different approach to it. I am glad you are thinking about doing another round and I believe with all that you are learning you WILL have so much of a better additude toward the Protocol and probably peace with it being what it is.
YES!! This is so true!!! I know all that I am learning is preparing me this time. I am going to have a fantastic round! No doubts...... That part out of the way, no doubts, is going to = success!

I am glad you are enjoying the fatty things!! So tasty!..
Old 06-25-2012, 11:46 AM   #1195
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Deb My love! How are you doing on this great Monday? (I am trying to be positive regardless of it being a Hungover Monday ) LOL

So I see everyone loving the videos! I will make it a point to watch them tonight....I want to see what all the hoopla is about.

Have a great day hon!
Old 06-25-2012, 11:50 AM   #1196

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Deb My love! How are you doing on this great Monday? (I am trying to be positive regardless of it being a Hungover Monday ) LOL

So I see everyone loving the videos! I will make it a point to watch them tonight....I want to see what all the hoopla is about.

Have a great day hon!
YES!! you really should...... They are great!! So hungover on a Monday huh?.. Sounds fun!!...

I will get over to see your update my dear, but hope you are having a wonderful Monday yourself!..
Old 06-26-2012, 05:14 AM   #1197
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Morning Deb! Journals have been pretty quiet, I think everyone is out enjoying their summer.

Old 06-26-2012, 05:22 AM   #1198

Quote:
Morning Deb! Journals have been pretty quiet, I think everyone is out enjoying their summer.

I noticed that too Maggie! It was like this last year too... when the fall rolls around, journals come back to life!..

Hope your Tuesday goes well!! I am plugging along, watching HCG video's getting me geared up! Not sure when I will pull the trigger, but I know I have a couple rounds in me...
Old 06-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #1199
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Deb, wtg for considering hcg again. It's hard but once the head gets in the right place, it is awesome. I need to watch more of the videos. They are so motivating!
Old 06-26-2012, 01:46 PM   #1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Deb, wtg for considering hcg again. It's hard but once the head gets in the right place, it is awesome. I need to watch more of the videos. They are so motivating!
Thanks Brenda! I totally agree! once your head gets wrapped around the idea and you are prepared mentally, it is all GRAVY............ haha.. ok no gravy..

I am just about there!! I am going to say I am getting my mind ready to load July 3, and 4th. That is my plan today.......
Closed Thread