Old 02-14-2012, 06:57 AM   #91
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Happy Valentine's Day to you Deb!!!!

Not a Juddd bud(well maybe one day) but I AM AWAKE!!!!!

Have a great day!!!!

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Maggie!!! You are still my BUDDD, JUDDD or not!...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Happy Valentines Day! I had soup for dinner last night (veggie noodle) for only 120 calories and it was yummy!
Happy Valentines Day to you too Gracie!! I think I am definately going to do soup tonight.. want to feel less full...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day. Happy V-Day!
Morning Loretta!! Happy Valentines Day to you also!! I am doing very well so far!!! NOT HUNGRY STILL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Good morning Deb, hope with today being a DD the bloat goes away. I had two cups of coffee with cream and still need more..lots of paperwork I need to do today..this new system is a beast trying to navigate..ugh. Sorry, rambling..see I do need coffee..LOL. Oh I don't count the cream on DDs..it's like it's invisible to me... Happy day!!
HAHA Shari!! Happy Valentines Day to you my friend!!.. you can ramble all you want!! It has been so quiet in here lately.. love that you all came by!!

I also need more coffee!!! Have fun with your new system! Lord knows I can relate!!.. We can do this though, we are smart and powerful women...

Enjoy you DD!!!! I am!!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2012, 07:37 AM   #92
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb!

You made Valentine's Day a down day? I kid! I probably would have too but I started with a dd yesterday and it worked out well for me since I am going to watch the Bulls play on Thursday so the week is panning out perfectly well for my plans.

Sounds like you're enjoying JUDDD?!?!? WOOOHOOO!!! ROCK IT LADY!!! ROCK IT
Old 02-14-2012, 07:42 AM   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb!

You made Valentine's Day a down day? I kid! I probably would have too but I started with a dd yesterday and it worked out well for me since I am going to watch the Bulls play on Thursday so the week is panning out perfectly well for my plans.

Sounds like you're enjoying JUDDD?!?!? WOOOHOOO!!! ROCK IT LADY!!! ROCK IT
Yep, well, I don't get anything special food wise today, we had a nice dinner out over the weekend!! So it's all good! I AM enjoying this JUDDD thing I am doing.. I know it is not the SAME as you or anyone else, but this works for ME! and that is what we should all do! What works for US..
Old 02-14-2012, 07:48 AM   #94
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Yep, well, I don't get anything special food wise today, we had a nice dinner out over the weekend!! So it's all good! I AM enjoying this JUDDD thing I am doing.. I know it is not the SAME as you or anyone else, but this works for ME! and that is what we should all do! What works for US..
I wasn't knocking you! Hope you didn't take it that way.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:01 AM   #95

Quote:
I wasn't knocking you! Hope you didn't take it that way.
OH GOSH NO!!!!.... Sorry, I am not good at wording things today.. No no no.. I am good, you are good, we are all GOOD...
Old 02-14-2012, 10:10 AM   #96

Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Atkins Inductions for 14 Days
Start Date: 6/10/2014
Hiya Deb! Happy Valentines Day. Enjoy yourself!
Old 02-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Hiya Deb! Happy Valentines Day. Enjoy yourself!
Thanks Meek!! Happy Valentines Day to you too!!! Have fun with the FAM!!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:17 AM   #98

Up day for me today. My DD was not successful, but what was I thinking on making VDAY a DD? Ah well, not sweating it. We had a nice dinner out that was NOT expected, but he planned it well, so what could I say? No dear, it's a down day for me...

Anyway, UP day to keep on schedule and go from there! Hope you all had better luck than I with yesterday! ..
Old 02-15-2012, 05:23 AM   #99
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day! Don't sweat your down day, yesterday was a special day. I don't have a hubby or sweetheart so it was easy for me to stick with my down day. Today is a new day
Old 02-15-2012, 05:27 AM   #100

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/188.8/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Up day for me today. My DD was not successful, but what was I thinking on making VDAY a DD? Ah well, not sweating it. We had a nice dinner out that was NOT expected, but he planned it well, so what could I say? No dear, it's a down day for me...

Anyway, UP day to keep on schedule and go from there! Hope you all had better luck than I with yesterday! ..
Aww how sweet of your hubby! I agree with Lo, don't sweat it..enjoy your UD!!
Old 02-15-2012, 05:32 AM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, have a wonderful day! Don't sweat your down day, yesterday was a special day. I don't have a hubby or sweetheart so it was easy for me to stick with my down day. Today is a new day
Quote:
Aww how sweet of your hubby! I agree with Lo, don't sweat it..enjoy your UD!!
Thank you Ladies!!! I did appreciate all he did to make it happen, and I enjoyed it!!.. I agree, this was a special day. He NEVER does things like this anymore, so it was a wonderful surprise.

I am thrilled you ladies are doing so well with JUDDD!! I am going to keep at this and make it work for me too!! I have faith now, that this plan is the most forgiving one out there!!..
Old 02-15-2012, 05:34 AM   #102

Quote:
Thank you Ladies!!! I did appreciate all he did to make it happen, and I enjoyed it!!.. I agree, this was a special day. He NEVER does things like this anymore, so it was a wonderful surprise.

I am thrilled you ladies are doing so well with JUDDD!! I am going to keep at this and make it work for me too!! I have faith now, that this plan is the most forgiving one out there!!..
I do too! I thought after my very high cal meal on Monday the scale would be up or the same but I still had a loss! No other plan is like this, with low carb I'd be up 10lbs..LOL.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:46 AM   #103

Quote:
I do too! I thought after my very high cal meal on Monday the scale would be up or the same but I still had a loss! No other plan is like this, with low carb I'd be up 10lbs..LOL.
Oh Lord ME TOO!...
Old 02-15-2012, 02:23 PM   #104

another quiet day around here!! Must be cause PATI isn't here?... not that she talks alot or anything of that sort... Miss ya girls!

So today is going well, eating not much at all, still full from dinner last nght!! Fajitas for two and choc covered strawberries! Was GOOD...

Today, just soup, fruit, lean cuisine, not much else yet. Will eat something for dinner, just don't know what..

Have a wonderful evening all!!
Old 02-15-2012, 08:42 PM   #105
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Deb!! Just found your journal and scanned it. JUDDD, huh? I hope it continues to go well for you!! I gave it a 3 week try months ago and I gained 3lbs . Maybe my low days weren't low enough, or my UD's were too high? Most likely it was too much food overall.

I'm doing 1 last round of hcg (hopefully). I'm getting close to my goal, and hope that when I get there (this time) I'll be able to stay there!! At least there aren't holidays or vacations coming anytime soon. Should make it easier

Just a pop-in. KUTGW!! Good to see you!!
Old 02-16-2012, 03:01 AM   #106

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Deb!! Just found your journal and scanned it. JUDDD, huh? I hope it continues to go well for you!! I gave it a 3 week try months ago and I gained 3lbs . Maybe my low days weren't low enough, or my UD's were too high? Most likely it was too much food overall.

I'm doing 1 last round of hcg (hopefully). I'm getting close to my goal, and hope that when I get there (this time) I'll be able to stay there!! At least there aren't holidays or vacations coming anytime soon. Should make it easier

Just a pop-in. KUTGW!! Good to see you!!
HI JULIE!! good to see you! I pretty much hang out here in journals most of the time... I check on the HCG thread from time to time, and I see you are back for your last round!! Girl you will make goal!!! AND the hard part.. staying there!

I am just trying to get HEALTHY! Mainly this means I have to get to my goal.. JUDDD for me, is kind of different than it is supposed to be. I TRY to stay low carb as much as I can. Especially on my UP days. Then my DD are getting easier as long as I have no PLANS

I am going to do my best, and IF I don't get the results I need, I will do whatever I have to do, to get healthy. Time will tell! Good luck with your round!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 04:19 AM   #107

Hey Deb, I've been quiet because of work...yes, they are telling me to 'earn my check' Today is DD for you (?). What's on the menu?
Old 02-16-2012, 04:32 AM   #108

Quote:
Hey Deb, I've been quiet because of work...yes, they are telling me to 'earn my check' Today is DD for you (?). What's on the menu?
Silly work!!!! not sure what I am going to have yet! So far coffee/cream. will take a variety to work and figure it out!! Have a great DD!! don't work too hard!!
Old 02-16-2012, 05:52 AM   #109
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning Deb!

WOW your VD foods sounded yuuummmooo! I don't blame you for not keeping to your schedule Good thing JUDDD is soooo forgiving!!!

SO what today is a DD for you? ROCK IT! I know you can!!!

Have a blessed day!
Old 02-16-2012, 05:56 AM   #110

Quote:
Morning Deb!

WOW your VD foods sounded yuuummmooo! I don't blame you for not keeping to your schedule Good thing JUDDD is soooo forgiving!!!

SO what today is a DD for you? ROCK IT! I know you can!!!

Have a blessed day!
There she is!! you are working too much!! it is getting in the way of good chat...

So far today, a very small piece of steak. I wanted MEAT. So I had it. Looked it up and it was 200 calories! for a tiny piece of meat!..

Ok, so now I have to be a bit more careful with my days eating, but that is ok. I know I can do it. Not really hungry.

You have a great day also!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:02 AM   #111
Big Yapper!!!!

I think it's pretty important to eat according to what your body needs! You needed protein, so be it! NO BIGGIE!

I think one of the best things about JUDDD is how forgiving it is
Old 02-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #112

Quote:
I think it's pretty important to eat according to what your body needs! You needed protein, so be it! NO BIGGIE!

I think one of the best things about JUDDD is how forgiving it is
totally AGREE!! very forgiving indeed!!
Old 02-16-2012, 06:09 AM   #113

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning Deb! I agree with Pati - give your body what it's craving. Meat definitely isn't going to hurt ya! I've had DDs that were steak days - 10 ounce NY Strip and still lost the next day.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:22 AM   #114

Quote:
Good morning Deb! I agree with Pati - give your body what it's craving. Meat definitely isn't going to hurt ya! I've had DDs that were steak days - 10 ounce NY Strip and still lost the next day.
Thanks Gracie! I was mostly shocked at how little steak I could have for 200 cals... I normally would eat much more than that, even 10-12 oz like you said, and not be fazed by it. On an UP day that would not be a problem.

I am just trying to figure out what I can eat and keep the cals low. I know the usual stuff, but I don't do real well with waiting all day then eating like some of you can!! I ENVY YOU !! all of you who can do that.

My appetite is an early morning one, and then I want lunch and dinner! Spoiled!!!.... I basically just love FOOD!!! no big secret there!...

So this is a trial and error thing. So far after my tiny pc of steak, I have had a piece of my homemade sugar free chocolate... again, not low cal... but I wanted it. I only had ONE. That was around 80 cals. Coffee with Cream, another 50 since I use real HWC.

Tonight I will have soup and whatever else I can think of that doesn't put me over around 600 cals. I'll try anyway!!!..
Old 02-16-2012, 11:17 AM   #115

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Thanks Gracie! I was mostly shocked at how little steak I could have for 200 cals... I normally would eat much more than that, even 10-12 oz like you said, and not be fazed by it. On an UP day that would not be a problem.

I am just trying to figure out what I can eat and keep the cals low. I know the usual stuff, but I don't do real well with waiting all day then eating like some of you can!! I ENVY YOU !! all of you who can do that.

My appetite is an early morning one, and then I want lunch and dinner! Spoiled!!!.... I basically just love FOOD!!! no big secret there!...

So this is a trial and error thing. So far after my tiny pc of steak, I have had a piece of my homemade sugar free chocolate... again, not low cal... but I wanted it. I only had ONE. That was around 80 cals. Coffee with Cream, another 50 since I use real HWC.

Tonight I will have soup and whatever else I can think of that doesn't put me over around 600 cals. I'll try anyway!!!..
Yeah, the 10-12 ounce steak and mushrooms is 600+ calories but it's all I eat for the day. For some reason I don't mind fasting - unless it's close to TOM then forget about it! The fat-free hot dogs are really low cal. plus the low-calorie buns. I just read that Wendy's chili is a good choice on DDs - fiber + protein. Hope you get through it unscathed!!!
Old 02-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #116

Quote:
Yeah, the 10-12 ounce steak and mushrooms is 600+ calories but it's all I eat for the day. For some reason I don't mind fasting - unless it's close to TOM then forget about it! The fat-free hot dogs are really low cal. plus the low-calorie buns. I just read that Wendy's chili is a good choice on DDs - fiber + protein. Hope you get through it unscathed!!!
Thanks!! that is my plan!!!... maybe I will go to be early...
Old 02-16-2012, 11:46 AM   #117
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
LOL Deb-I went to bed around 8:30-9 my first round of hcg. I was so hungry and miserable!! Go for the steak. It may be more calorically dense, but it is also nutritionally dense. I think coming off of 500cal days, the JUDDD might not be as hard for me. I may give it another go round once I stabilize this round.
Old 02-16-2012, 11:51 AM   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
LOL Deb-I went to bed around 8:30-9 my first round of hcg. I was so hungry and miserable!! Go for the steak. It may be more calorically dense, but it is also nutritionally dense. I think coming off of 500cal days, the JUDDD might not be as hard for me. I may give it another go round once I stabilize this round.
Thanks Julie!! .. Yep, sometimes early bed is the best choice...

I agree that the steak sticks with me longer than anything else, and I should have it if I choose to. I also think JUDDD would be a breeze coming off HCG! If you can do 500 cals EVERYDAY!! you could sure do it every other day!!

The only problem I had so far is trying not to overdo it on myUP DAYS!! that is a work in progress. Hate undoing the good work I do on a DD!
Old 02-17-2012, 03:28 AM   #119

Hey Deb, hope you enjoyed your steak day!
Old 02-17-2012, 03:42 AM   #120

Quote:
Hey Deb, hope you enjoyed your steak day!
Thanks Shari!! I did indeed!!! AND I got a 2 pound loss !! This was including my Valentines Dinner then another UP day the day before!! LOVE IT!!
Closed Thread