LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2012, 07:14 AM   #1111
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Yep doing another round after Labor Day, where I will labor on the Protocol. (I will do a shorter round this time though!). I am in such a happy place right now with everything, unlike the past years. It would be lovely for you to join me my dear if you would like, the more company the better! I am sooo glad TOM is gone because the pool is calling my name! I WILL GO TO THE GYM TOMORROW!!!!!

YAY!!! Enjoy the Pool!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 06-18-2012, 08:17 AM   #1112
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/Want To Be In Onederland!
WOE: Atkins 72
Start Date: 9/1/2014
Hey Deb I buy that Magazine Woman's World from time to time and I read today where they say you can lose up to 7 inches of belly fat from just walking! The article says that is works 5 times better than traditional crunches. Well, I know we can't believe everything we read but one can hope right? Okay, so on the subject of swimming an article says that one should apply a Chlorine-resistant lotion because the chlorine in the pool can deplete your energy stores by going straight to your thyroide gland and hindering the output of thyroxine gland and hindering its output of thyroxine, a vital vigor-boosting hormone, an AUSTRALIAN study DISCOVERED! Oh goodness I need to stop reading this, I will NEVER get in that pool knowing all of this.

Hey just thought you should know!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:20 AM   #1113

Quote:
Hey Deb I buy that Magazine Woman's World from time to time and I read today where they say you can lose up to 7 inches of belly fat from just walking! The article says that is works 5 times better than traditional crunches. Well, I know we can't believe everything we read but one can hope right? Okay, so on the subject of swimming an article says that one should apply a Chlorine-resistant lotion because the chlorine in the pool can deplete your energy stores by going straight to your thyroide gland and hindering the output of thyroxine gland and hindering its output of thyroxine, a vital vigor-boosting hormone, an AUSTRALIAN study DISCOVERED! Oh goodness I need to stop reading this, I will NEVER get in that pool knowing all of this.

Hey just thought you should know!
Very cool on the walking article.. I choose to ignore the swimming part.. Actually, I am lucky that we have a no chlorine pool. Now when I go to Hawaii and use the Hotel pool, I am going to be in trouble...

Like all things, take the good with the bad I guess? I am excited to be losing some belly fat!.. Thanks Maggie!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 08:34 AM   #1114

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Way to go Deb!!! All that fruits sounds marvelous! I had some blueberries, strawberries, and red grapes over the weekend. Pineapple is my favorite though - tastes like candy!!! KUTGW
Old 06-18-2012, 09:08 AM   #1115

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Way to go Deb!!! All that fruits sounds marvelous! I had some blueberries, strawberries, and red grapes over the weekend. Pineapple is my favorite though - tastes like candy!!! KUTGW
OH LORD YES!... this is natures candy!.. glad you had a good weekend!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:33 AM   #1116
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/152.4/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Good Monday Morning All!! I am going to be so busy today that I thought I would stop by real quick and be back at lunch. I have been reading the Weight Loss Apocalypse information over on the HCG board, then on Robin's site. It is very much like IE. I love reading all about it, and watching her videos. This lady is awesome! She really tells it like it is!!!

Brenda, I saw you were in the thread for the facebook link, what do you think of her? I am not planning a round of HCG, but I am definately going to follow her advice on the whole Leptin issue. We have more fat, so more leptin, and we do NOT need to eat as much as a thin person does without this advantage. Listening for REAL hunger is really important, and I was getting away from that for a while now.

If anyone is interested check out her website, or just google Weight Loss Apocalypse. Her videos will hit you in the gut!..
I bought the ebook and have yet to read it. I plan to read it before my next round, so I should get started!! Planning to do a final hcg round July 4th. I've gained 10+lbs through this refeeding/metabolism reset phase. Fun though it's been, I need to get the weight under control . All good though.

Sounds like you're doing great!! WTG Deb. Down 2lbs while on steroids? That's amazing! so happy for you!!

I had a great weekend in CA. So much fun seeing all my old UCI buddies!! The fam had a great time too! Sad to be home to the heat (111 today!! ) Missing my 75 deg days and the beach . Sigh. Hope your'e all doing well!!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:41 AM   #1117

Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
I bought the ebook and have yet to read it. I plan to read it before my next round, so I should get started!! Planning to do a final hcg round July 4th. I've gained 10+lbs through this refeeding/metabolism reset phase. Fun though it's been, I need to get the weight under control . All good though.

Sounds like you're doing great!! WTG Deb. Down 2lbs while on steroids? That's amazing! so happy for you!!

I had a great weekend in CA. So much fun seeing all my old UCI buddies!! The fam had a great time too! Sad to be home to the heat (111 today!! ) Missing my 75 deg days and the beach . Sigh. Hope your'e all doing well!!
Awesome Julie!! I will have to check out the ebook too. Very glad you enjoyed your time with friends and Family!! Love CA, and how gorgeous is the beach with 75 degree temps!! OMG!! jealous!!

Sorry you are home to INSANE temps now.. I would melt into a puddle of goo there...

So you are starting another round after the 4th? Girl you are one brave lady! I think I have one or two more rounds in me, and one in the fall, then go from there. I want to be at goal and maintaining for my HAWAII TRIP!!! so we shall see!

Have a great day!!!
Old 06-18-2012, 09:52 AM   #1118

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
That's great info Maggie, that's all I've been able to do thus far, walk on my treadmill. I use the belt that makes you sweat more around the tummy area. It seems to help when I use it along with the treadmill..or maybe it's in my mind.

Deb, I posted earlier but we posted at the same time. I hear ya about another round..you modify it to fit your needs and still lose well. You're doing great now..it'll just slide off of you in another round.

Julie! Wow, 111 temps?! How can you leave the house?
Old 06-18-2012, 11:31 AM   #1119
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Hello Sunshine

Happy Monday
Old 06-18-2012, 11:37 AM   #1120

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
That's great info Maggie, that's all I've been able to do thus far, walk on my treadmill. I use the belt that makes you sweat more around the tummy area. It seems to help when I use it along with the treadmill..or maybe it's in my mind.

Deb, I posted earlier but we posted at the same time. I hear ya about another round..you modify it to fit your needs and still lose well. You're doing great now..it'll just slide off of you in another round.

Julie! Wow, 111 temps?! How can you leave the house?
I could have sworn I posted to you!! Im going nuts... Yes, I am hoping another round would help push me closer to Hawaii!! WE SHALL SEE!!! Thanks Shari!!!!

I agree with you on HOW DO YOU GO OUTSIDE!!! in 111 degree weather?? YIKES!!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:38 AM   #1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Hello Sunshine

Happy Monday
PATI!!!! good to see you my dear! Hope all is well!!! Happy Monday to you!
Old 06-18-2012, 11:40 AM   #1122
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Walking on the treadmill is good exercise Shari, keep it up!
Old 06-18-2012, 12:07 PM   #1123

This is a video that really talked to me... it is more than just about the HCG diet, but why do we eat?

Old 06-18-2012, 01:23 PM   #1124
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
PATI!!!! good to see you my dear! Hope all is well!!! Happy Monday to you!
I thought of you often yesterday!
Old 06-18-2012, 01:25 PM   #1125

Quote:
I thought of you often yesterday!
AWE thank you, it was kinda rough, but we made it..
Old 06-18-2012, 01:30 PM   #1126

Old 06-18-2012, 01:33 PM   #1127

Quote:
Thank you Shari! tearing up!

I am good though. I got my sign that Dad is happy and doing wonderful...
Old 06-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #1128

Oh Deb, you're making me tear up too. I can't even imagine. I'm glad you get some comfort in knowing he's well and his love is infinite.
Old 06-18-2012, 01:47 PM   #1129

Quote:
Oh Deb, you're making me tear up too. I can't even imagine. I'm glad you get some comfort in knowing he's well and his love is infinite.
thank you Shari, I am comforted by this knowledge..
Old 06-19-2012, 05:41 AM   #1130
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Good Morning Deb,
Old 06-19-2012, 06:06 AM   #1131

Quote:
Good Morning Deb,
Morning Maggie!! how is your hunger today... I have been using my hunger scale since I watched all those videos..and I have to say I am MOTIVATED!...

Hope your day is going well!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:22 AM   #1132
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Quote:
Morning Maggie!! how is your hunger today... I have been using my hunger scale since I watched all those videos..and I have to say I am MOTIVATED!...

Hope your day is going well!
Hunger is good just having some coffee with HWC and some CO in it this morning. I am not really hungry and waiting until lunch where I will probably have a shake like I did yesterday. I got the recipe from an article I read in of course Woman's World and I believe it came off off Dr. Davis's book "Wheat Belly". It has 1/2 C Cocunut Milk, 4 TBSP. Whey Powder Protein, 1/2 C. Strawberries or Rasberrris, 4 ice cubes(I have frozen fruit so I don't add this) 2 Tsp. of Flax Seed and I put about 1/2 to 3/4 C of filtered water in it because if I don't it is more like ice'cream which I but it is harder to drink. Today I think I will add a tsp. of liquified CO to it and see how that tastes. Anyway the flax seed is supposed to expand in our digestive track to help keep a person full and I believe it did the trick for me yesterday. I am still 1 lb. up from my last weigh in but it's all good, no stressing here.

I am sooo glad that you are motivated Deb, I like changing things up and will return to journaling soon because I know people are getting sick on me taking over thier journals. I am working on my June walking goal at the moment and got to get my behind and gear and get er' done this month. Having a goal like this keeps me motivated as well. My feet are feeling mighty good and it's weird but my body has settled somewhat on what is supposed to be P3 for me. I believe I have lost some more inches because the clothes that I am wearing are loose, hey not complaining here, loving it!

Well talked you ear off again lady, have a good day today and keep that motivation up it is what will carry you to your ultimate goal(if you have one)?

Last edited by MagieDen; 06-19-2012 at 06:25 AM..
Old 06-19-2012, 06:24 AM   #1133
Big Yapper!!!!

Buenos Dias, Deb Deb!

Hope you have a wonderful (on plan) day!

ENJOY TODAY....TOMORROW IS NEVER PROMISED!

Old 06-19-2012, 06:27 AM   #1134

Maggie, you are MORE than welcome to come here anytime and talk my ear off!! I LOVE IT!... you are so wise and always have some great things to say, so WHY NOT?

That shake sounds awesome!! I have never tried CO, because I don't really care for the taste of coconut. Weird huh? Anyway!! I hear so many good things about it, so I may give it a shot!

I also LOVE Wheat Belly. I have pretty much stayed wheat free since I started WW. I just prefer not to eat it. I like Fruit, Meat, some dairy and veges. That is basically all I have.

Well I AM motivated and listening to more videos while I work. YES I am working...... Have a great day!!!!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:29 AM   #1135

Quote:
Buenos Dias, Deb Deb!

Hope you have a wonderful (on plan) day!

ENJOY TODAY....TOMORROW IS NEVER PROMISED!

OH AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!! thanks Pati, I hope you have a wonderful day also!!!! Don't work TOOOO HARD!! We miss you around these parts!
Old 06-19-2012, 06:30 AM   #1136
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
OH AINT THAT THE TRUTH!!! thanks Pati, I hope you have a wonderful day also!!!! Don't work TOOOO HARD!! We miss you around these parts!
My dumb work Don't my bosses know I must socialize to balance my life out!?!?!?
Old 06-19-2012, 06:32 AM   #1137

Quote:
My dumb work Don't my bosses know I must socialize to balance my life out!?!?!?
MINE TOO!! What the heck?....
Old 06-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #1138
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Hey Deb if you give the CO a try and never have before, please go slow with it. Maybe cook some veggies in it with just a bit, you know saute them in it or something. CO can cause some digestive problems and bathroom problems. TMI! I like it for its antibacterial proprieties and it helps kill the bad bacteria in the digestive tract to help that good bacteria do its job. So caution go slow with it, it can be used it many things and is a goood fat for you.

Just thought you should know.
Old 06-19-2012, 07:00 AM   #1139

Quote:
Hey Deb if you give the CO a try and never have before, please go slow with it. Maybe cook some veggies in it with just a bit, you know saute them in it or something. CO can cause some digestive problems and bathroom problems. TMI! I like it for its antibacterial proprieties and it helps kill the bad bacteria in the digestive tract to help that good bacteria do its job. So caution go slow with it, it can be used it many things and is a goood fat for you.

Just thought you should know.
WHEWWWWWWWW thanks for the warning!...
Old 06-19-2012, 07:12 AM   #1140
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Another "Wheat Belly" fan. I'm still reading it, but it makes a lot of sense to me. I'm watching the Robin video too, Deb. It is interesting. I'm going to order her book after I finish "Wheat Belly".

It sounds like you and I basically eat the same foods. I need to branch out with cooking and recipes though. I ate so many carbs for so many years, I don't really have good recipes and ideas for this way of eating.
Closed Thread