Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #841
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
ok, made it through lunch just fine. Had some chicken thigh meat, and shrimp. Good. Nice combo huh?... Don't care cuz I am satisfied and ready for the second half of my day.
Deb294evr is offline  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-09-2012, 01:09 PM   #842
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Checking out my hotel instead of working...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg evening-lights-at-the.jpg (47.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg HHV_Signature_RainbowTower_000.jpg (5.6 KB, 6 views)
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-09-2012, 04:52 PM   #843
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,123
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Checking out my hotel instead of working...
*THUD* Oh baby, that looks fabulous!
Gilded Lily is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 05:32 AM   #844
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
*THUD* Oh baby, that looks fabulous!

Thanks Brenda! I get more excited and motivated with each bit of research I do... loving the CARROT in front of me!..

So I am eating so much less the last couple of days.. of course because I have made the decision that this is it. HOWEVER.. I still have a problem late at night. I have to get this under control and make a habit of not eating after dinner. JUST HAVE TO!

So making plans today, of what I can do to keep busy after dinner, or just go to bed. No more night snacking for me.. 30 days straight will make that habit happen..
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:00 AM   #845
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb...

Night time eating is the worse of all! I have such a difficult time staying on any plan come 7 PM!!

Have a great day! Stay on plan! Stay focused!

12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:07 AM   #846
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb...

Night time eating is the worse of all! I have such a difficult time staying on any plan come 7 PM!!

Have a great day! Stay on plan! Stay focused!

Thanks Pati you have a great day also!! I know!!! I have always been a late night eater, sometimes I fall asleep and get up and have something. I just have to break that habit if I want to fully succeed.

I know if we restrict our food during the day, there is always the chance of being hungry at night. However, there is really no other way to reduce the weight, than to eat less. I have tried it all and there is no magic bullet. We just have to eat less food. duhhhhhhhhh ...

Anyway, I know why my skinny sister can go after dinner without eating, because she is not restricting her intake during the day. So of course if she is eating enough to keep her at the same weight, that is all she needs.

For ME, i have to have a deficit. Therefore, my body is saying WAIT A MINUTE!!! I didn't get enough to maintain myself, so eat more... This is the main reason I have to stay Low Carb. I need that appetite to be gone.

Of course sometimes we just eat out of boredom and not hunger, so that is a whole other can of worms to work on. I am going to do this though, and this is the last time I plan to have to do this. This is for the rest of my life, so I want to do it right.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:12 AM   #847
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Seems like you have a good grip on what you need to do GOOD LUCK!

BTW - Those steaks on your avi ALWAYS make me crave steaks! LOL DROOLICIOUS!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:14 AM   #848
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Seems like you have a good grip on what you need to do GOOD LUCK!

BTW - Those steaks on your avi ALWAYS make me crave steaks! LOL DROOLICIOUS!
I hope I am getting a grip!!! Yes, the steaks look drool worthy and would be wonderful on my BBQ grill!.. I need to make it happen...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #849
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I hope I am getting a grip!!! Yes, the steaks look drool worthy and would be wonderful on my BBQ grill!.. I need to make it happen...
When should I come by? (Me lurvs me some steak!!!!)
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:28 AM   #850
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
When should I come by? (Me lurvs me some steak!!!!)
OH when we get the pool open and the grill fired up, you come right on by!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #851
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
OH when we get the pool open and the grill fired up, you come right on by!...
Don't be surprised when you see a lil' chubby latina woman swimming in your pool in the middle of a very hot summer night! JUST DO NOT CALL THE POLICE
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #852
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Don't be surprised when you see a lil' chubby latina woman swimming in your pool in the middle of a very hot summer night! JUST DO NOT CALL THE POLICE
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 07:01 AM   #853
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,528
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Morning Deb, have you tried drinking some hot tea in the evening? I used to be notorious(sp?) for night time eating and it was really defeating for all my efforts during the day. You may not be a tea drinker but it is filling and yummy at the same time, at least I think so. Just a thought.

MagieDen is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 07:04 AM   #854
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Morning Deb, have you tried drinking some hot tea in the evening? I used to be notorious(sp?) for night time eating and it was really defeating for all my efforts during the day. You may not be a tea drinker but it is filling and yummy at the same time, at least I think so. Just a thought.


That was one of my go to's when I was doing P2, and I think that is a perfect idea!!! Thanks for the reminder!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 02:11 PM   #855
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,123
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Goodness, a lot of us seem to have the nighttime snacking issue. Though I must say, p2 knocks that habit right out of you. Tea is a great idea. Or you could shop online for swimwear and other things you are going to need on your fabulous vacation.
Gilded Lily is offline  
Old 05-10-2012, 02:13 PM   #856
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Goodness, a lot of us seem to have the nighttime snacking issue. Though I must say, p2 knocks that habit right out of you. Tea is a great idea. Or you could shop online for swimwear and other things you are going to need on your fabulous vacation.
haha! oh my that is a perfect idea!!!. Who wants to look at fitting into swimwear with a cookie dangling from their lips.. or hips....

Thanks Brenda! I would like to get back into the tea /no eating at night P2 habit I used to have also. So what better time than tonight??..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 03:48 AM   #857
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,263
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
haha! oh my that is a perfect idea!!!. Who wants to look at fitting into swimwear with a cookie dangling from their lips.. or hips....

Thanks Brenda! I would like to get back into the tea /no eating at night P2 habit I used to have also. So what better time than tonight??..
true! The tea is a great idea, so many flavors to choose from. Hope this works..I go through phases where this happens to me too so I understand. Hope you have a good one.
shari is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 05:02 AM   #858
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
true! The tea is a great idea, so many flavors to choose from. Hope this works..I go through phases where this happens to me too so I understand. Hope you have a good one.
Thank you Shari! It worked for me last night because after my tea, I went to bed! I am in the first day of the process and I didn't want to give myself any trouble... Granted, it was 6:30 pm, but still...

I really was tired though, 3 nights in a row of staying up to watch my team play out in the West Time Zone and I was POOPED! So it worked out great!! SUCCESS!!

Now today I will repeat the tea, but probably not go to bed at 6:30. Not following any diet.. just using Atkins as my guide and IE principles.. tomorrow morning is weigh in. I am on a mission and I shall not be stopped!!....

Have a great day all of you!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 05:41 AM   #859
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,123
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Hoping your weigh in went well this morning!
Gilded Lily is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 05:46 AM   #860
Big Yapper!!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,865
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08


Weigh Day? GOOD LUCK!

Hope you have a wonderful Friday and weekend
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 06:25 AM   #861
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Thanks Ladies!! My weigh day is tomorrow.. ( Saturday ) So I can sleep later, right?....
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 06:28 AM   #862
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 11,209
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning Deb! Have a happy Friday
Gracie514 is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 06:32 AM   #863
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning Deb! Have a happy Friday
Thanks Gracie!! You do the same!! I read about your weekend and WOW, you are in for a treat!!! Enjoy yourselves!!.. Oh and on Monday!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 09:39 AM   #864
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,263
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186/179-mini goal
WOE: hcg 2.0
yeah I can see why you were tired. Great that you can sleep in tomorrow. My son's meet is 45mins away and we need to be there for warm-up by 7:30am because he runs in the first event!! So sleep on for me...
shari is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 09:56 AM   #865
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
yeah I can see why you were tired. Great that you can sleep in tomorrow. My son's meet is 45mins away and we need to be there for warm-up by 7:30am because he runs in the first event!! So sleep on for me...
Oh Shari! I feel for you! .. I guess do your best on the no sleep thing!!.. ENJOY THE DAY THOUGH!!!! Coffee is your friend!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #866
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,528
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Getting in here to tell you to have a nice Friday and wonderful weekend. Weigh in tomorrow eh? Well, just know that whatever that thing says you are a sweetie and an great encourager to us all.

Happy weigh day tomorrow!
MagieDen is offline  
Old 05-11-2012, 03:36 PM   #867
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Getting in here to tell you to have a nice Friday and wonderful weekend. Weigh in tomorrow eh? Well, just know that whatever that thing says you are a sweetie and an great encourager to us all.

Happy weigh day tomorrow!
Thank you Maggie. I know better than to think the losses are going to be that great, but I want a downward trend. If not, I will adjust what I am doing.... I hope you have a wonderful weekend also!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-12-2012, 04:22 AM   #868
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,629
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Well so much for sleeping late.. woke up at 4am with a headache and feelings of a cold coming on.. UGH!!!! still weighed in and down 1.8. I will take it!!!!!

That is 1.8 closer to Hawaii!!!

Now I haVe to do everything I can to make sure I don't get a full blown cold. ZINC, VIT C, and anything else I can figure out...

Hope all of you are having a lovely weekend!!! Heading to Mom's today to join my sisters and taking Mom out for Mother's day. A nice dinner out, a day early, but it was convenient for the others... Then my hubby is opening the POOL!!! this weekend.

Even more incentive to get this fatty fatt fatt off!!!...
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-12-2012, 07:53 AM   #869
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Great Lakes State!
Posts: 4,528
Gallery: MagieDen
Stats: Twoterville/1st. Goal - ONEderland!
WOE: Low Carb
Start Date: Everyday!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Well so much for sleeping late.. woke up at 4am with a headache and feelings of a cold coming on.. UGH!!!! still weighed in and down 1.8. I will take it!!!!!

That is 1.8 closer to Hawaii!!!

Now I haVe to do everything I can to make sure I don't get a full blown cold. ZINC, VIT C, and anything else I can figure out...

Hope all of you are having a lovely weekend!!! Heading to Mom's today to join my sisters and taking Mom out for Mother's day. A nice dinner out, a day early, but it was convenient for the others... Then my hubby is opening the POOL!!! this weekend.

Even more incentive to get this fatty fatt fatt off!!!...
WTG Deb! Hawaii here she comes! Try some Echinecia(sp?) as well it may help. The pool sounds soooo wonderful. I have to go to the gym to use the pool, too many people. Enjoy your weekend with you mom and family and Happy Mother's Day to you as well!
MagieDen is offline  
Old 05-12-2012, 08:59 AM   #870
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 7,123
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Nice loss, Deb! I hope you have a lovely Mother's Day!
Gilded Lily is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 AM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.