Old 05-08-2012, 05:59 AM   #811
Way too much time on my hands!

Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/ working on it /140?
WOE: seaching for the right plan for ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Mornin' Love
Morning Pati!!! Hope you day goes well!.. I have nothing really new to report... just another wonderful day!

My NYC daughter texted me this morning that her Wealthy big Brother ( my son ) is taking her to Europe for 10 days in July!.. I am thrilled for them, they will be traveling buddies... must.be.nice.

Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2012, 06:03 AM   #812
Big Yapper!!!!

Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
How sweet are they? They'll have a blast I'm sure!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:05 AM   #813

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Good morning! Wow, that trips sounds awesome! Why don't they bring mom along for the fun? I would love to travel but I don't have the time or $$$. Maybe in 15 years when Erin's graduates high school
Old 05-08-2012, 06:17 AM   #814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Good morning! Wow, that trips sounds awesome! Why don't they bring mom along for the fun? I would love to travel but I don't have the time or $$$. Maybe in 15 years when Erin's graduates high school
YES! they should!.. I would put a damper on their fun though, they are way toooooooo young for me to stay up with...

I told my son that when I hit my goal, he can take me to Hawaii and I would be happy as a clam! He says YES!.. So even more incentive now!..

Yes you will get to travel before old age hits...
Old 05-08-2012, 06:25 AM   #815

Quote:
How sweet are they? They'll have a blast I'm sure!
I know they will... Glad they could travel while young!..
Old 05-08-2012, 07:17 AM   #816
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: lorettahd
Stats: 218/176/145
WOE: HCG
Start Date: September 25, 2008 HCG 11/28/2009 P2R1 -17
Morning Deb, how's it going? I wish I had a wealthy big brother
Old 05-08-2012, 07:42 AM   #817
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Gallery: MagieDen
Deb Europe sounds nice but Hawaii sounds wonderful! Oh it would be so great if you do that! My goal before I leave this earth is to visit every state in the United States with hubby. We have been to some of the states together but there are states we haven't visited yet. Next month we are going to Wisconsin to vist the Wisconsin Dells as well as go to Appleton Wisconsin where Harry Houdini the Magician was born. Hubby is a magic buff so he has always wanted to visit the museum there so we figured we would go another 60-80 miles to visit the Dells and watch a Magiic Show. Hawaii will be down the road as well as Alaska so we shall see. I do hope that you can go to Hawaii, it will be awesome!!!!

BTW- I would like to have a wealthy brother as well. I have to make sure we have money for our trips in our out of state trip budget.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #818

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Deb Europe sounds nice but Hawaii sounds wonderful! Oh it would be so great if you do that! My goal before I leave this earth is to visit every state in the United States with hubby. We have been to some of the states together but there are states we haven't visited yet. Next month we are going to Wisconsin to vist the Wisconsin Dells as well as go to Appleton Wisconsin where Harry Houdini the Magician was born. Hubby is a magic buff so he has always wanted to visit the museum there so we figured we would go another 60-80 miles to visit the Dells and watch a Magiic Show. Hawaii will be down the road as well as Alaska so we shall see. I do hope that you can go to Hawaii, it will be awesome!!!!

BTW- I would like to have a wealthy brother as well. I have to make sure we have money for our trips in our out of state trip budget.
Maggie you are so wise to have this all planned out!!! YES!! I really really want to go to Hawaii before I am too old to enjoy...

Appleton Wisconsin sounded so familiar, then I remembered that is where my son got his training for what he does now. He worked for EPIC systems there and I know he went to the Houdini Museum!!! That is such a great idea to go there with hubby!!!

I am also fascinated with Magic.... and how they do it!.. I hope you get to do this wonderful trip!!! It's fun having something to look forward to, plan and make happen!!!

YAY, we are gonna do this!.. more motivated than ever today!..
Old 05-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #819

Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/186.6/169-mini goal
WOE: very low carb
Morning Deb, wow..Europe! I wish I had an older weathy brother too. Fortunately he's your son and you will get to go to Hawaii. How exciting and yes, a great incentive!! Hope you have a great day!
Old 05-08-2012, 07:48 AM   #820

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorettahd View Post
Morning Deb, how's it going? I wish I had a wealthy big brother
Morning Loretta!!! so good to see you today... I am doing welll thank you! Hope you are feeling better!
Old 05-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #821

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Morning Deb, wow..Europe! I wish I had an older weathy brother too. Fortunately he's your son and you will get to go to Hawaii. How exciting and yes, a great incentive!! Hope you have a great day!
Thanks Shari!! I always would have loved a wealthy relative who wanted to share... I used to dream of having a pro ballplayer in the family... but that was not to be..

So having a brainy son who is smart enough to make the money and run will have to do!!.. Such a sweetie too!.. I am so excited about getting to my goal now!... ( nothing like dangling the proverbial carrot!! )
Old 05-08-2012, 09:46 AM   #822

LOL, right?! How can you beat Hawaii as a proverbial carrot?
Old 05-08-2012, 10:18 AM   #823

Quote:
LOL, right?! How can you beat Hawaii as a proverbial carrot?
Exactly!!! Now he is trying to sweeten the pot with a whole new wardrobe to go with it!!! Ok, guys I am doing this!!!...
Old 05-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #824

you better jump on it!! He is such a sweet son!!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:39 AM   #825

Quote:
you better jump on it!! He is such a sweet son!!
I KNOW!!! the sweetest boy, I swear.. when he was little he was never 2 feet away from me.. always Momma's boy.

So excited.. isn't it silly when we put something out there that we REALLY WANT... we try just a bit harder?...
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM   #826
Big Yapper!!!!

Hawaii is incentive enough but he's throwing in a whole new wardrobe to boot!?!?!

YEOWSERS! I'm sure you'll have no problem staying on plan now
Old 05-08-2012, 10:53 AM   #827

Quote:
Hawaii is incentive enough but he's throwing in a whole new wardrobe to boot!?!?!

YEOWSERS! I'm sure you'll have no problem staying on plan now
I am sure a new wardrobe to a guy is a few shirts and pants, but just WAIT till he sees all I want... Kidding kidding.. I am not a shopper, so my daughter will have to help me.

I am doing this, I swear, I have put it out to the universe and no matter how long it takes, ( I have a one year limit) I AM DOING IT!!!!!!!

I know he wants me to be healthy, and that is why he is doing this. I complain too much, and now is the time to just get into gear and put it into action!!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:54 AM   #828
Big Yapper!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
I am sure a new wardrobe to a guy is a few shirts and pants, but just WAIT till he sees all I want... Kidding kidding.. I am not a shopper, so my daughter will have to help me.

I am doing this, I swear, I have put it out to the universe and no matter how long it takes, ( I have a one year limit) I AM DOING IT!!!!!!!

I know he wants me to be healthy, and that is why he is doing this. I complain too much, and now is the time to just get into gear and put it into action!!!!
I believe in you! YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-08-2012, 10:57 AM   #829

Quote:
I believe in you! YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY DOING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Pati!! I am busy here planning away when I should be working, but this is so exciting to me... ( why didn't I think of this sooner?)
Old 05-09-2012, 04:12 AM   #830
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

Deb I am truly excited for you and having an incentive does help. I have been recently dangling a carrot for hubby as well. He has always wanted to do 1 more jump(sky diving) before he leaves this earth so we are planning to take the plunge of sorts next year for our 25th anniversary. We got married in the February so that won't work because of weather but we will do it in the spring/summer. To do this you have to be a certain weight and he isn't there, yet! It will be what they call a tandum jump with another professionsal sky diver. He used to sky dive when he was younger with his dad and I have NEVER done it but we figured we would have taken the plunge 25 years ago and showing our friends and family that we would take the plunge again. He is totally geeked up about it and that is why he is really pushing our walking and he is really working on his diet and I am soooo proud of him. If dangling a carrot is something that motivates someone, then I say dangle away!

Excited for you and your new found motivation!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:59 AM   #831

Quote:
Deb I am truly excited for you and having an incentive does help. I have been recently dangling a carrot for hubby as well. He has always wanted to do 1 more jump(sky diving) before he leaves this earth so we are planning to take the plunge of sorts next year for our 25th anniversary. We got married in the February so that won't work because of weather but we will do it in the spring/summer. To do this you have to be a certain weight and he isn't there, yet! It will be what they call a tandum jump with another professionsal sky diver. He used to sky dive when he was younger with his dad and I have NEVER done it but we figured we would have taken the plunge 25 years ago and showing our friends and family that we would take the plunge again. He is totally geeked up about it and that is why he is really pushing our walking and he is really working on his diet and I am soooo proud of him. If dangling a carrot is something that motivates someone, then I say dangle away!

Excited for you and your new found motivation!
HOW FUN!!! Maggie that sounds like a perfect 25th wedding gift for each other... you are much braver than I though!!! Never did it, and am afraid to do it...

I am so happy that Hubby is pushing the walking and diet, wanting to work on his health!! YAY!!.. I honestly think sometimes we just need that dangling carrot out there to kick our rears into gear!!!..

What are we waiting for?... NOTHING!.. LETS GGOOOOOOOOO!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:07 AM   #832

So TODAY IS DAY 1 of my new adventure to HAWAII!!!!!!

Starting weight..... UGH!!!!!!! 196. GOAL... 150. 46 pounds to goal... maybe more.. but that will get me my trip!..

So anyhooo... I am following all the IE principles but am eating LC foods for now... Have to get control of the appetite and learn more about fullness.

Now that I am focused on the prize.. I know I can't do a quick fix diet for ME that won't work. It may at first get on track to quick weight loss, but I want this to stick! For ME, I know myself too well, and if I try to restrict too much, I will fail. I don't want to throw this opportunity to succeed in the dumpster before I have even begun!..

I am envious of all of you who can stick to a real DIET.. but after too many years of diets, succeeding then failing... I am after a "for the rest of my life" plan...

So today, I brought a variety of meats, real meats. Not processed because they bloat me up. Then I have a bit of cheese. I will eat on this only when i am hungry. Excited about my day..

Hope all of you are doing well out there!!!.. LETS DO THIS THING!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #833

haha.. first test of the day...

Employees Monthly Birthday goodies day... Geeze I forgot all about this day, where everyone brings food in for one day a month, to cover all the May birthdays.. GREAT!!...

Oh well, I am staying away from the breakroom. I AM NOT TEMPTED!!!..
Old 05-09-2012, 05:57 AM   #834
Big Yapper!!!!

Morning Deb!

Sounds like you have your mind set GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Good luck with that temptation! You can do it tho

Eat that protein and it won't even phase you!

Happy Hump Day!!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:09 AM   #835

Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/198/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
OMG, I would do anything to go to Hawaii!!! That is on my bucket list of things to do!!!! And forty six pounds to goal isn't bad at all - you got this!!!! The new wardrobe is just icing on the proverbial cake
Old 05-09-2012, 06:28 AM   #836
Blabbermouth!!!

Gallery: Gilded Lily
Deb, let me say that you have an absolutely precious and wonderful son! Seriously. Wow. Hawaii is a dream for me. You can do it!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:38 AM   #837

Quote:
Morning Deb!

Sounds like you have your mind set GOOD FOR YOU!!!

Good luck with that temptation! You can do it tho

Eat that protein and it won't even phase you!

Happy Hump Day!!
Thanks Pati!! I do have my mind set like no other time in my recent history!.. I AM DOING THIS PERIOD!!!! I will stay away from temptation because I will not be going near it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
OMG, I would do anything to go to Hawaii!!! That is on my bucket list of things to do!!!! And forty six pounds to goal isn't bad at all - you got this!!!! The new wardrobe is just icing on the proverbial cake
I AM SO EXCITED!! you don't even know!!! I could not be more thrilled that my sweet son is using his money for good and not evil....

You will go someday, put it out there to the universe and it will come to you! In the meantime, I will send pictures...

Kidding kidding!! I will do this, no doubt in my mind now!..
Old 05-09-2012, 06:40 AM   #838

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Deb, let me say that you have an absolutely precious and wonderful son! Seriously. Wow. Hawaii is a dream for me. You can do it!
Thank you Brenda!! I agree!! he is wonderful! I am so happy he is enjoying the sharing... he says it makes him happier to give to his family than to spend on himself.. THIS IS NEW STUFF!.. He has matured so much in the last couple of years, I am a proud mama!...
Old 05-09-2012, 06:58 AM   #839
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!

You can do this Deb, totally!!!!

Hawaii here she comes!!!!

Old 05-09-2012, 07:12 AM   #840

Quote: