Low Carb Friends  
Netrition.com - Tools - Reviews - Faces - Recipes - Home


Go Back   Low Carb Friends > Inspiration and Wisdom > Weight Loss Journals
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2012, 07:40 AM   #751
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Good morning!!

Deb-you're wise to reflect on the history to the "issues" w. food. Not sure where mine come from, as food was kinda' abundant and unhealthy growing up. My mom's example of overeating and unhealthy inactive lifestyle seems to be the root. Then as I got older I just liked eating. Now that I'm in a "healthy" range I can relax a little and focus on general healthy eating and being fit. It's fun!! Thanks for the encouragement and example .

Shari-yes, you're so right!! Glad your plan is working for you!!

at the militant protocol peeps!!! I too see the inconsistency and have to . Big fan of live and let live, esp. in meal plans. Too much self doubt to be adding to it!!

Have a great week ladies!! Cinco de Mayo is a big deal out here in AZ. We're going out to a yummy Mexican place tonight w/ good friends. Should be fun!! Hope I can hear my body over that margarita I plan to have .
Exactly!! Have fun tonight!!! You're killing me as I think of mexican food..crispy, warmed tortillas with salsa and my fav, a seafood or beef chimachanga!! MAN!! Ok, I need to grab a fruit now
shari is online now  

Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2012, 08:21 AM   #752
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieboolie View Post
Good morning!!

Deb-you're wise to reflect on the history to the "issues" w. food. Not sure where mine come from, as food was kinda' abundant and unhealthy growing up. My mom's example of overeating and unhealthy inactive lifestyle seems to be the root. Then as I got older I just liked eating. Now that I'm in a "healthy" range I can relax a little and focus on general healthy eating and being fit. It's fun!! Thanks for the encouragement and example .

Shari-yes, you're so right!! Glad your plan is working for you!!

at the militant protocol peeps!!! I too see the inconsistency and have to . Big fan of live and let live, esp. in meal plans. Too much self doubt to be adding to it!!

Have a great week ladies!! Cinco de Mayo is a big deal out here in AZ. We're going out to a yummy Mexican place tonight w/ good friends. Should be fun!! Hope I can hear my body over that margarita I plan to have .
Thank you Julie!! I hope you totally enjoyself!! Sounds AMAZING!!

Pretty much every day I find things from my past that kind of explain why I eat like I do. So many little things we hear and see as kids. This is really making me think about what I say or do around my kids.. Although they are older now, I hope my bad habits didn't hurt them too much!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Interesting Deb and it makes sense that this has become a part of you considering you grew up in a very large family. Great insight and change and growth can only come at this beginnning.
Thanks for the support Shari!!! Yes, large family and limited income = get by however you can!.. Much more to do, but I am feeling good on this path!.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Exactly!! Have fun tonight!!! You're killing me as I think of mexican food..crispy, warmed tortillas with salsa and my fav, a seafood or beef chimachanga!! MAN!! Ok, I need to grab a fruit now
I KNOW RIGHT??!!!!
__________________
Finding my way one day at a time.
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #753
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,727
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Hi ya Deb Your cow comment had me LMAO!!!!
Gracie514 is online now  
Old 05-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #754
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Good morning Peeps!

Always great discussions here in Deb's journal. Love you all for sharing stories, insight, and wise advice. .

Deb, I also can reflect back to where my problem with sugar began. The lack there of around my grandfather's home turned me into a sugar addicted. One would think not having sugar around would make me dislike eating it... but the restriction made me want it more!! Grrrrr!! If you put a dollar in my hand, I would run off to the store to get sweets. I wouldn't eat food, just sweets. I am the same way today. Sometimes I truly feel like an addict...seriously!
Lord help me
Meek75 is offline  
Old 05-02-2012, 09:48 AM   #755
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Hi ya Deb Your cow comment had me LMAO!!!!
I need to stop calling myself a COW... so I made a funny instead... Thanks Gracie!! hope your day is going well..

Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Good morning Peeps!

Always great discussions here in Deb's journal. Love you all for sharing stories, insight, and wise advice. .

Deb, I also can reflect back to where my problem with sugar began. The lack there of around my grandfather's home turned me into a sugar addicted. One would think not having sugar around would make me dislike eating it... but the restriction made me want it more!! Grrrrr!! If you put a dollar in my hand, I would run off to the store to get sweets. I wouldn't eat food, just sweets. I am the same way today. Sometimes I truly feel like an addict...seriously!
Lord help me
Thanks for saying this Meek!! I think that is very true! When we are deprived something, that is all we want! AND what do diets do? DEPRIVE!!!!

So you are definately onto something about your childhood. I think if we have most everything available for our family, eventually we MAY choose the variety of things and not just one thing.

At our house we were never allowed to eat after school, had to wait for dinner! UGGGG I was starving after school and used to sneak things to my room. I don't think it is real healthy to make kids eat NOTHING until dinner after being at school all day..

So like I said before, we have lots of work to do on ourselves to get to a healthy and happy place. AT least in my case!!! Loving IE!!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #756
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Good morning Peeps!

Always great discussions here in Deb's journal. Love you all for sharing stories, insight, and wise advice. .

Deb, I also can reflect back to where my problem with sugar began. The lack there of around my grandfather's home turned me into a sugar addicted. One would think not having sugar around would make me dislike eating it... but the restriction made me want it more!! Grrrrr!! If you put a dollar in my hand, I would run off to the store to get sweets. I wouldn't eat food, just sweets. I am the same way today. Sometimes I truly feel like an addict...seriously!
Lord help me
This is too true!

I always use my niece and my cousin's kids as examples.

Both girls are deprived of all sweets by their parents. My 18 year old niece now is ADDICTED to sweets. If we put a bowl of cookies out, she will in a heartbeat polish off the entire thing w/o even thinking about it. Luckily (for the time being) she is thin and tall due to her being in sports (soccer and swimming).

My cousin's kid (9 year old) her parents don't let her have sweets. She sneaks it from her parents whenever possible (her grandma, my auntie) helps her Last party we had she grabbed a cupcake and placed it behind her as she pushed it to her grandma who in turn put it in a bag to give to her at home later If you allow her a lil' sweet, she wants more more more.

Now, let me use my kids as examples of the other side. I don't ever deny them sweets. Neither one. (19 year old & 6 year old). I can set out cookies, candies, cake and they will have a taste or two and they are done with it. We've been to parties where neither one of them will touch the cake just because they aren't really feeling it.

See the difference.

I'm not saying my kids eat perfect (they don't) but I am saying that when you deprive someone of something (whether by choice or not by choice doesn't matter) all they do is CRAVE IT MORE and go to extremes when they get it.

Diets are the same way no? I'm doing Atkins now. Guess what I'm craving?
When I do low fat, guess what I crave?

Just thinking out loud for you guys to hear
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-02-2012, 11:14 AM   #757
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG


I can't stress this enough!!!! THANKS PATI!!!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-02-2012, 01:03 PM   #758
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,727
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
This is too true!

I always use my niece and my cousin's kids as examples.

Both girls are deprived of all sweets by their parents. My 18 year old niece now is ADDICTED to sweets. If we put a bowl of cookies out, she will in a heartbeat polish off the entire thing w/o even thinking about it. Luckily (for the time being) she is thin and tall due to her being in sports (soccer and swimming).

My cousin's kid (9 year old) her parents don't let her have sweets. She sneaks it from her parents whenever possible (her grandma, my auntie) helps her Last party we had she grabbed a cupcake and placed it behind her as she pushed it to her grandma who in turn put it in a bag to give to her at home later If you allow her a lil' sweet, she wants more more more.

Now, let me use my kids as examples of the other side. I don't ever deny them sweets. Neither one. (19 year old & 6 year old). I can set out cookies, candies, cake and they will have a taste or two and they are done with it. We've been to parties where neither one of them will touch the cake just because they aren't really feeling it.

See the difference.

I'm not saying my kids eat perfect (they don't) but I am saying that when you deprive someone of something (whether by choice or not by choice doesn't matter) all they do is CRAVE IT MORE and go to extremes when they get it.

Diets are the same way no? I'm doing Atkins now. Guess what I'm craving?
When I do low fat, guess what I crave?

Just thinking out loud for you guys to hear
I also do not deny my children any sweets or treats. All 3 of them are tall and thin. I buy ice cream, chocolate, chips, etc. - but not all of the time. Once it's gone I don't run out and buy more. But, I make sure I don't focus on them eating it either. Who the heck doesn't love some ice cream? BUT, I was never denied these things either and I still struggle with them today too. I seriously think sugar is the equivalent of a horribly addictive DRUG. Once I start eating it I can't stop!!! Maybe not real sugar but definitely the high fructose corn syrup CRAP.

We need to keep discussing this! Sorry for the threadjack in your journal Deb.
__________________
1/5/14 GOAL #1 BACK TO ONEDERLAND 3/4/14 MADE IT
3/4/14 GOAL #2 194.6 (20 LBS EVICTED FOR 2014)
TAKING IT ONE DAY AT A TIME
Gracie514 is online now  
Old 05-02-2012, 01:47 PM   #759
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
I also do not deny my children any sweets or treats. All 3 of them are tall and thin. I buy ice cream, chocolate, chips, etc. - but not all of the time. Once it's gone I don't run out and buy more. But, I make sure I don't focus on them eating it either. Who the heck doesn't love some ice cream? BUT, I was never denied these things either and I still struggle with them today too. I seriously think sugar is the equivalent of a horribly addictive DRUG. Once I start eating it I can't stop!!! Maybe not real sugar but definitely the high fructose corn syrup CRAP.

We need to keep discussing this! Sorry for the threadjack in your journal Deb.
Not a problem at all!!! I LOVE IT!!!.. discuss all you want! I think we all need this information and to talk about it.. THANKS!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-02-2012, 06:47 PM   #760
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
I agree, Pati. I don't deprive my children of play foods either. Why? Because I don't want them to have some disorted relationship with food, like me. I don't pack my cubbards with goodies, but I do purchase portion size play foods for them to snack on during the weekend. I am trying to teach them (and myself) everything in moderation .

All my children are tall, thin, and have six packs My husband is even small now. I'm the only fat person in the house
Meek75 is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 04:46 AM   #761
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Very good posts and definitely can tell a correlation. I don't deny my kids either...as Gracie said who doesn't like ice cream?! For me, food has been more of an emotional crutch...plus, I agree add the addiction to sugar and carbs that can come....equals trouble. Change starts with awareness, which it seems we're all there...I love it!
shari is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 05:04 AM   #762
Blabbermouth!!!
 
Gilded Lily's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Happy Candy Sweet House
Posts: 6,940
Gallery: Gilded Lily
Good morning, Deb. Hope it's a beautiful morning where you are. As far as the food when we were growing up, my parents had to work so hard to bring food INTO the house, now I have to be a drill sergeant to keep food OUT of the house. The times sure have changed! We are blessed with such abundance!
Gilded Lily is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 05:12 AM   #763
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
I agree, Pati. I don't deprive my children of play foods either. Why? Because I don't want them to have some disorted relationship with food, like me. I don't pack my cubbards with goodies, but I do purchase portion size play foods for them to snack on during the weekend. I am trying to teach them (and myself) everything in moderation .

All my children are tall, thin, and have six packs My husband is even small now. I'm the only fat person in the house
Oh Meek!!! you are silly too!... I have to agree with all you say, provide them with many choices and they most likely won't be a hoarder...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Very good posts and definitely can tell a correlation. I don't deny my kids either...as Gracie said who doesn't like ice cream?! For me, food has been more of an emotional crutch...plus, I agree add the addiction to sugar and carbs that can come....equals trouble. Change starts with awareness, which it seems we're all there...I love it!
Great post Shari!! I agree with you here. We all use food as a crutch at times... becomming aware of why we are doing it, will go a long way in helping to make alt choices. I learn more and become more aware every day!.. step by step!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilded Lily View Post
Good morning, Deb. Hope it's a beautiful morning where you are. As far as the food when we were growing up, my parents had to work so hard to bring food INTO the house, now I have to be a drill sergeant to keep food OUT of the house. The times sure have changed! We are blessed with such abundance!
Good Morning Brenda! it is sunny and warm here!! I am stuck inside all day though, so not able to enjoy much. Hope it is nice where you are!!

I agree, we have an abundance of food today, and it is not the good kind that our grandparents had.. growing your own, making your own stuff. .I loved living at grandmas in the summer!! OOOOOOOO memories!

So this morning is not my weigh in day, but I ate pretty sparse yesterday so I decided to peek. Down 2.2 again. Seems to be a pattern.. Hey, I will take it!!! Yes, it is not a daily 2.2 but weekly.. For ME.. with all the learning and changing I am doing.. It fits me perfectly.

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 05:45 AM   #764
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
WTG on your losses Deb!!!! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!!

Have a wonderful diet free day
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 05:48 AM   #765
Very Gabby LCF Member!!!
 
MagieDen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,387
Gallery: MagieDen
Deb! Good for you, you are making the changes to a better you. So happy for you!

Have a good Thursday and don't work too hard.
MagieDen is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 05:58 AM   #766
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
WTG on your losses Deb!!!! YOU ARE DOING GREAT!!!!!!

Have a wonderful diet free day
Thanks Pati!! I am loving this IE, I tell you that!!.. you have a wonderful day yourself!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagieDen View Post
Deb! Good for you, you are making the changes to a better you. So happy for you!

Have a good Thursday and don't work too hard.

Thank you Maggie!! I usually would have given up on it by now, but this time, it is sticking and is important that I get my health under control. I don't feel like I can participate in summer at this weight, mid 90's now, but I was down to the 70's and this is just so uncomfortable!!!

Anyway, chipping away at it, is better than fliip flopping all over the place!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 06:04 AM   #767
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
. I don't feel like I can participate in summer at this weight, mid 90's now, but I was down to the 70's and this is just so uncomfortable!!!
You'll get there! You know you will....
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 06:19 AM   #768
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Gracie514's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Posts: 10,727
Gallery: Gracie514
Stats: 214.6/199.2/194.6 SECOND GOAL!!!
WOE: HCG- highest wt 250 lbs!!!
Start Date: 1/1/2014 LC 2/17/14 Hhcg
Great job on the loss! As long as you are happy with your WOE don't stress over anything else!!! I think you are doing fantastic!
Gracie514 is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 06:22 AM   #769
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Great job on the loss! As long as you are happy with your WOE don't stress over anything else!!! I think you are doing fantastic!
Totally agree! And I honestly think since you aren't stressing about what you can and can not eat, you are letting your body relax and reaping the benefits!!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:02 AM   #770
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Meek75's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 22,814
Gallery: Meek75
WOE: Whole Foods. No Sugar
Good morning Everyone. Yes, Deb, I wouldn't stress. Your body will release the weight eventually. No worries. Keep on trusting your body and fueling it for energy .
Meek75 is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:03 AM   #771
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
You'll get there! You know you will....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracie514 View Post
Great job on the loss! As long as you are happy with your WOE don't stress over anything else!!! I think you are doing fantastic!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Totally agree! And I honestly think since you aren't stressing about what you can and can not eat, you are letting your body relax and reaping the benefits!!!!
Thank you Ladies!! yes, I am trying not to stress, and that is one of the main things I am working on!! I will get to the size I am supposed to be, no matter how long it takes...

Thanks for the support friends!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:04 AM   #772
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by @iamMeekness View Post
Good morning Everyone. Yes, Deb, I wouldn't stress. Your body will release the weight eventually. No worries. Keep on trusting your body and fueling it for energy .
I know you are right Meek!! I know I am shrinking, and by learning these things along the way, I am hopeful that I can cope in the future and keep it off for GOOD!!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:16 AM   #773
Big Yapper!!!!
 
julieboolie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Sunny AZ
Posts: 8,021
Gallery: julieboolie
Stats: 272/161.6/155 Size 26/8/4-6 :)
WOE: one day at a time!!
Start Date: July 14, 2003 - every day!!
Nice! Such an encouraging report!! Down is down!! Good for you!! It really does take a while to overcome all the habits (good and bad) that we've developed over the years!!

This discussion on our kid's really is hitting home for me. My dd (11) is overweight and kinda' worried about it. She's all belly and very self conscious of it - shopping and dressing is a nightmare!! I had her doing LC for a while and she did well (lost 5lbs) but she really missed the "regular" foods others could have and was gravitating toward too much frankenfood and art. sweeteners to be healthy. So, I encouraged her to stop doing LC w/ me. Her way wasn't healthy. We're working on portion control, listening to hunger, drinking more water etc. I hope I haven't started a lifelong battle for her. I really didn't know whether to help her or just let her go. But she was gaining weight so rapidly (flashback to my childhood) and I want to spare her the heartache that growing up obese brings. It's really a challenge. She has a BIG appetite, and I'm working on helping her differentiate hunger from boredom. She is very active, which is her saving grace. I hope once she hits puberty (likely next year) she will grow into this weight. We'll see. I do worry about it, but I don't want HER to worry about it. I want better for her than I had. She's a beautiful girl (inside and out) and I want her to be comfortable and confident in her own skin.

Anyway, I value your stories and experiences. Thanks for sharing!!
__________________
Julie
Prov. 3:5-6 - "He shall direct (my) paths"
Daily updates in my journal. http://www.lowcarbfriends.com/bbs/we...s-journal.html
julieboolie is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 08:31 AM   #774
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
ANOTHER!!!

Thank you Julie, I love hearing everyone's story also, it helps to know how alike in ways we all are... and that we can find something to help each other!

I hope our DD's are spared what we went though, Yours can learn good habits like you are teaching her, and then she has those tools. Whether they use them or not, at least they were exposed to them.!!! I'm trying to do that also!!!

Have a great day Julie!! and I read in your journal, just have not had time to respond, but everything DOES happen for a reason, and you were supposed to stay in your house.. whatever that brings!..
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-03-2012, 09:42 AM   #775
Way too much time on my hands!
 
shari's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 12,101
Gallery: shari
Stats: 252/???/160-mini goal
WOE: Low carb
Congrats Deb!!
shari is online now  
Old 05-03-2012, 09:44 AM   #776
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by shari View Post
Congrats Deb!!
Thanks Shari!!!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 05:29 AM   #777
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Morning all.. nothing really to report.. Official weigh in tomorrow when I can sleep an extra hour or more... ( weigh less right?)

Anyway, I am staying home this weekend to work in my own yard as I said in Maggies journal. I just hope the rain allows me to do this... Then I want to relax on my deck and chill out.. forgot what that is like!!

Mom still has my son with her for the weekend, so she will be fine and he can take her to the store and things that she needs. I always feel like I should be the one doing it, when I have 4 other sisters who could help.. and they do in their own ways.. ( $$)

Hope everyone has a great Friday and Weekend! I am out of here at my usual 1:30 today to start enjoying my weekend!! AND NOT WORRYING ABOUT FOOD!!! ( such a blessing!!!)
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 05:51 AM   #778
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Morning Deb!

Your son is such a sweetie Mom is in fantastic hands

Happy Friday and weekend AND GL TOMORROW AT YOUR WEIGH IN! You'll do fantastic I'm sure!
12yrslater is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 05:57 AM   #779
Way too much time on my hands!
 
Deb294evr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Missouri
Posts: 10,212
Gallery: Deb294evr
Stats: 282/work in progress/140?
WOE: LC/HCG
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12yrslater View Post
Morning Deb!

Your son is such a sweetie Mom is in fantastic hands

Happy Friday and weekend AND GL TOMORROW AT YOUR WEIGH IN! You'll do fantastic I'm sure!
Thank you Pati!! I know Mom is in good hands.. she said to me yesterday she thinks she is going to adopt him.... Silly Mom. He is 30 and her grandson....

I sure hope the weigh in goes well, but I am not worried anymore!! I will get there one day at a time!
Deb294evr is offline  
Old 05-04-2012, 05:58 AM   #780
Blabbermouth!!!
 
12yrslater's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 7,415
Gallery: 12yrslater
Stats: UGH
WOE: Atkins
Start Date: Induction: 10/20/08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb294evr View Post
Thank you Pati!! I know Mom is in good hands.. she said to me yesterday she thinks she is going to adopt him.... Silly Mom. He is 30 and her grandson....

I sure hope the weigh in goes well, but I am not worried anymore!! I will get there one day at a time!
She's so cute!

What a fantastic attitude on what the scale will do! I LOVE IT!!!!!!
12yrslater is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:19 PM.


Copyright ©1999-2014 Friends Forums LLC. All rights reserved. - Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
LowCarbFriends® is a registered mark of Friends Forums, LLC.